PDA

View Full Version : Bacon seed.....

Kabuki Joe
04-06-2014, 11:20 AM
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10151190_10201612847907332_1153794120_n.jpg

Chloe
04-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Breaaaaathe Chloe, breaaaathe....don't say the words that are on the tip of your tongue, you will regret it later.....just breaaaathe.

Kabuki Joe
04-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Breaaaaathe Chloe, breaaaathe....don't say the words that are on the tip of your tongue, you will regret it later.....just breaaaathe.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1538686_703371006385054_6072426868199903217_n.jpg

Perianne
04-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Kabuki Joe

lol, that is terrible! (it is funny, though). Sweet little piggie.

Kabuki Joe
04-06-2014, 01:34 PM
@Kabuki Joe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=437)

lol, that is terrible! (it is funny, though). Sweet little piggie.

...yeah, I know, but it's the truth...I'd have a hard time if I had to kill and butcher my own meat...I can kill and eat fish but bigger things I'd need to get used to...

GrassrootsConservative
04-06-2014, 03:19 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1538686_703371006385054_6072426868199903217_n.jpg

I doubt anybody can justify this.

Peter1469
04-06-2014, 04:00 PM

Don't pay attention to the clowns.

GrassrootsConservative
04-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Don't pay attention to the clowns.

Can you debate it or just attack it? Why is it okay to pull the plug on a human baby for the sake of "convenience," but not okay to harvest a baby animal for the sake of food and nourishment?

Peter1469
04-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Can you debate it or just attack it? Why is it okay to pull the plug on a human baby for the sake of "convenience," but not okay to harvest a baby animal for the sake of food and nourishment?

It really isn't fair to beat someone up with the abortion issue unless you are trying to be a dick. You know what Chloe's opinion is, and I imagine you know that you aren't going to change it.

Chloe
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Without getting into too much detail and too much of an argument the main difference between those three pictures and the human baby picture is that the other three animals are threatened or endangered as a species, species being the main word, and so every hatchling will ultimately count in ensuring its survival as a species. If not for laws protecting them from all of the contributing factors that would impact the survival of their species then they would probably already be gone forever and not contributing to ecosystems anymore. Also, and I know how this is going to be taken but i'm sorry it's factual, the human being is the only animal out of those four pictured that will probably contribute in some way to the extinction of those other three species. I'm NOT saying that it justifies abortion, but you are wondering why three are protected by law and the other is not well it's because the human species is not endangered or threatened for extinction by another species.

Kabuki Joe
04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Without getting into too much detail and too much of an argument the main difference between those three pictures and the human baby picture is that the other three animals are threatened or endangered as a species, species being the main word, and so every hatchling will ultimately count in ensuring its survival as a species. If not for laws protecting them from all of the contributing factors that would impact the survival of their species then they would probably already be gone forever and not contributing to ecosystems anymore. Also, and I know how this is going to be taken but i'm sorry it's factual, the human being is the only animal out of those four pictured that will probably contribute in some way to the extinction of those other three species. I'm NOT saying that it justifies abortion, but you are wondering why three are protected by law and the other is not well it's because the human species is not endangered or threatened for extinction by another species.

...no, I was wondering how you'd react to the picture and you acted just like I predicted, you defended the animals and didn't care about the fetus...I already knew what you'd say when I posted it...the only way to even get your dander up would be to say, "oh well, another female down the drain in China"...that would have got a reaction from you...or maybe "they found a way in Russia to recognize homosexual fetuses, delete"...those would have got you irritated, but a normal healthy human fetus get's no sympathy from you...but hey, it's the woman's choice, right?...

Kabuki Joe
04-06-2014, 05:16 PM

...in case you haven't figured this out yet, Peter ALWAYS says the right thing... :)

Chloe
04-06-2014, 05:18 PM
...no, I was wondering how you'd react to the picture and you acted just like I predicted, you defended the animals and didn't care about the fetus...I already knew what you'd say when I posted it...the only way to even get your dander up would be to say, "oh well, another female down the drain in China"...that would have got a reaction from you...or maybe "they found a way in Russia to recognize homosexual fetuses, delete"...those would have got you irritated, but a normal healthy human fetus get's no sympathy from you...but hey, it's the woman's choice, right?...

Yes it is the woman's choice, and while I may not agree with every choice made, it is still that woman's legal choice.

Chris
04-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Legality isn't much of a moral argument.

Chloe
04-06-2014, 05:21 PM
FYI I had no intention of wanting to get in an abortion debate on this thread. I think it's a bit disingenuous of you to post a picture of a baby pig and calling it "bacon seed" basically making it out to be another bacon thread, but then use my response which wasn't meant to be inflammatory to then bait me on abortion. You could have just made a thread about abortion and called me out on it and that would have been fine.

Chloe
04-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Anyway I have to go babysit now for a little while but i'll be back later if you still want me to talk about this.

Kabuki Joe
04-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Yes it is the woman's choice, and while I may not agree with every choice made, it is still that woman's legal choice.

...I agree...but she needs to live with her choice and I know a few gals that got abortions in their teens and now they get very upset with themselves over the idea that their children would have had an older sibling...but it's their choice, I just hope none of them jump off a bridge over the guilt...

Chloe
04-07-2014, 11:36 AM
...I agree...but she needs to live with her choice and I know a few gals that got abortions in their teens and now they get very upset with themselves over the idea that their children would have had an older sibling...but it's their choice, I just hope none of them jump off a bridge over the guilt...

It would be their responsibility to live with that choice, as we all do with the choices that we make daily, but they are OUR choices.

nathanbforrest45
04-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Chloe
You are joking right? Really? Its ok to kill human babies because there are so many of us???????

Honest injun?

Captain Obvious
04-07-2014, 12:13 PM
It would be their responsibility to live with that choice, as we all do with the choices that we make daily, but they are OUR choices.

Unfortunately "our" doesn't include the innocent, unborn child.

Fuck that kid.

nathanbforrest45
04-07-2014, 12:13 PM
And please please please don't talk about choice in this context. The being doing the dying in both the case of the pig and the human are not the one making the choice.

Chloe
04-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Chloe
You are joking right? Really? Its ok to kill human babies because there are so many of us???????

Honest injun?

No that's not what I meant. I was only replying to his picture and the reason why three of those animals are protected by law. It's because their species is endangered. That's all I meant by it.

Chloe
04-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Unfortunately "our" doesn't include the innocent, unborn child.

Fuck that kid.

I know you don't come to close to agreeing with me on this but abortion is the choice of the parent, that's just the reality of it. A developing unborn baby does not have the physical or cognitive ability to choose.

Matty
04-08-2014, 04:49 PM
I know you don't come to close to agreeing with me on this but abortion is the choice of the parent, that's just the reality of it. A developing unborn baby does not have the physical or cognitive ability to choose.

By that you mean he's defenseless! He sure is. Poor little baby!

Chloe
04-08-2014, 04:54 PM
By that you mean he's defenseless! He sure is. Poor little baby!

It is defenseless in many ways yes but it doesn't change the fact that the choice as to whether or not the pregnancy goes full term is up to the parent that is developing and carrying it. You may not agree with their choice, which is fine, but it is their choice. A lot of consideration usually goes into an abortion and it's not up to you or I to determine if it's warranted. It's not our business basically since it's not our body or family being impacted.

Chris
04-08-2014, 05:16 PM
It is defenseless in many ways yes but it doesn't change the fact that the choice as to whether or not the pregnancy goes full term is up to the parent that is developing and carrying it. You may not agree with their choice, which is fine, but it is their choice. A lot of consideration usually goes into an abortion and it's not up to you or I to determine if it's warranted. It's not our business basically since it's not our body or family being impacted.

Chloe, mightn't the same be said about killing an adult? That it's a choice. And if you're not involve it's none of your business. Yet we feel compelled to justify such the taking of a life.

Chloe
04-08-2014, 05:25 PM
@Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565), mightn't the same be said about killing an adult? That it's a choice. And if you're not involve it's none of your business. Yet we feel compelled to justify such the taking of a life.

Well almost everything in life is a choice to some extent but that doesn't make all choices comparable.

Chloe
04-08-2014, 05:31 PM
I feel I need to clarify once again though that I personally would not have an abortion unless it's an extreme situation. I am pro choice because I don't think you can have some a blanket restriction on something like pregnancy. There are a lot of factors to consider when it comes to a major medical issue, which a pregnancy is a medical issue, and the best person to make those choices is the mom or parents based on the information they get from their doctor and their own personal reasoning.

Mister D
04-08-2014, 05:33 PM
I feel I need to clarify once again though that I personally would not have an abortion unless it's an extreme situation. I am pro choice because I don't think you can have some a blanket restriction on something like pregnancy. There are a lot of factors to consider when it comes to a major medical issue, which a pregnancy is a medical issue, and the best person to make those choices is the mom or parents based on the information they get from their doctor and their own personal reasoning.

Why?

Kabuki Joe
04-08-2014, 05:34 PM

...the problem is you are outraged by a animal being killed and eaten or used in another way, but there is no outrage in a human fetus being ripped out of the womb and killed...you don't care...and this is what annoys me about you, you don't have any outrage unless it's about animal use...you could at least pretend to care about a human fetus but you don't even pretend to care...and you claim to be religious, which is eve more confusing, so does the jewish god support ripping fetuses out and then cutting their spines if need be?...probably, I mean he must be a liberal god...

Chloe
04-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Why?

Because I think it's wrong to an extent and I really like kids and so I don't think I could make such a hard choice.

Mister D
04-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Because I think it's wrong to an extent and I really like kids and so I don't think I could make such a hard choice.

What's wrong with it? Can you elaborate?

Chloe
04-08-2014, 05:55 PM
What's wrong with it? Can you elaborate?

Im well aware that it's ending a developing life when you have an abortion. I'm not one of those people that sees it as a tumor or something. I just think that the decision to carry a baby to full term is something that should be up to the parent. If a 19 year old girl finds out that she is 7 weeks pregnant and she believes the best choice is to abort the pregnancy then that is her choice. I may not agree and you may not agree but it's her body supporting the embryo and her would be family that she would be delaying. I can't in good conscience force her to have the baby because I would. Not unless I plan on helping her tremendously during the rest of the pregnancy and beyond.

Chloe
04-08-2014, 06:01 PM
...the problem is you are outraged by a animal being killed and eaten or used in another way, but there is no outrage in a human fetus being ripped out of the womb and killed...you don't care...and this is what annoys me about you, you don't have any outrage unless it's about animal use...you could at least pretend to care about a human fetus but you don't even pretend to care...and you claim to be religious, which is eve more confusing, so does the jewish god support ripping fetuses out and then cutting their spines if need be?...probably, I mean he must be a liberal god...

I'm just being honest, and I do care, but I try to have some perspective and consideration for their personal decisions. My mom shares my personal belief as well and I respect it, and not to mention that her job is to fix and save children, she's a pediatric surgeon, but she recognizes that choices like abortion aren't as cookie cutter as people like yourself seem to think that they are.

Chris
04-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Well almost everything in life is a choice to some extent but that doesn't make all choices comparable.

My concern was more with why some in the some cases feel compelled to justify it and in others don't. For legal concerns we can point to law, for moral ones justification.

Mister D
04-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Im well aware that it's ending a developing life when you have an abortion. I'm not one of those people that sees it as a tumor or something. I just think that the decision to carry a baby to full term is something that should be up to the parent. If a 19 year old girl finds out that she is 7 weeks pregnant and she believes the best choice is to abort the pregnancy then that is her choice. I may not agree and you may not agree but it's her body supporting the embryo and her would be family that she would be delaying. I can't in good conscience force her to have the baby because I would. Not unless I plan on helping her tremendously during the rest of the pregnancy and beyond.

I know how you feel about a 'woman's choice'. What I find strange is your ambivalence about abortion and your priorities. Can you tell me in straight forward language exactly what it is about abortion that you find unpalatable? The destruction of a developing human life? Why would you not get an abortion? What is it about the act that makes it something you would not consider? The position of the tumor folks while somewhat disturbing is at least consistent. You seem to know that abortion is immoral but give priority to one's right to act immorally over one's responsibility to denounce evil.

Mister D
04-08-2014, 06:11 PM
My concern was more with why some in the some cases feel compelled to justify it and in others don't. For legal concerns we can point to law, for moral ones justification.

I'm a little perplexed myself.

Chloe
04-08-2014, 06:21 PM
I know how you feel about a 'woman's choice'. What I find strange is your ambivalence about abortion and your priorities. Can you tell me in straight forward language exactly what it is about abortion that you find unpalatable? The destruction of a developing human life? Why would you not get an abortion? What is it about the act that makes it something you would not consider? The position of the tumor folks while somewhat disturbing is at least consistent. You seem to know that abortion is immoral but give priority to one's right to act immorally over one's responsibility to denounce evil.

In straight forward language I think most abortions are preventable by just simply using protection or not having sex at all until you are ok with having a baby if it happens. I personally wouldn't get an abortion, unless I were probably raped or about to die, because I want kids, but I don't want kids right now so I don't have sex and I don't put myself in the position to possibly have unprotected sex. If I decided one night to risk it and I got pregnant then I don't think I'd be able to ignore my fault in that even though I know it would probably change everything that I'm working so hard on right now with school, and so I don't put myself in that sort of position. That being said, I can make that conscious choice for my future because it's my body and my life and only I have that sort of control over me.

Chris
04-08-2014, 06:29 PM
^^That sort of answers my question, thanks!

Captain Obvious
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM
So how did this go from a piglet meme on seeding pork to abortion?

... wait, nevermind

Chloe
04-08-2014, 09:38 PM
So how did this go from a piglet meme on seeding pork to abortion?

... wait, nevermind

In my defense I didn't want to talk about abortion and my first response wasn't about abortion.

Kabuki Joe
04-08-2014, 11:21 PM
I'm just being honest, and I do care, but I try to have some perspective and consideration for their personal decisions. My mom shares my personal belief as well and I respect it, and not to mention that her job is to fix and save children, she's a pediatric surgeon, but she recognizes that choices like abortion aren't as cookie cutter as people like yourself seem to think that they are.

...I don't buy it, the amount of outrage you have for animals is clearly visible...but you don't have any outrage for killing a human fetus...none...it's just "matter of fact"...if you don't see this, I'm sorry for you...really...

Chris
04-09-2014, 06:41 AM
...I don't buy it, the amount of outrage you have for animals is clearly visible...but you don't have any outrage for killing a human fetus...none...it's just "matter of fact"...if you don't see this, I'm sorry for you...really...

Oh, come on, chloe intellectualizes it but is sincere. You're just another of the many here who think you're right, everyone else is wrong, and there's something wrong with them for it.

Polecat
04-09-2014, 07:09 AM
I would not like raising & slaughtering my own meat. I form emotional attachments too easily.

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 08:38 AM
I would not like raising & slaughtering my own meat. I form emotional attachments too easily.

Might be a good way to lower your cholesterol.

Chris
04-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Back to topic, did you know The First Meal Eaten on the Moon Was Bacon (http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/first-meal-eaten-moon-was-bacon-180950457/#Rr03MDYPu4VfYlop.99): "[B]acon cubes were among the meals stored in the lunar module. And it worked out that meal A, the first scheduled meal to be eaten on the Moon, consisted of bacon squares, peaches, sugar cookie cubes, pineapple grapefruit drink and coffee. They ate history’s first meal on Moon slightly ahead of schedule after landing at the Sea of Tranquility."

http://i.snag.gy/xq1R6.jpg

Captain Obvious
04-09-2014, 10:23 AM
There really is no topic here, Joe is just not smart enough to use the pics thread for this stuff.

Chloe
04-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Well, I know myself better than you know me, and so all I can tell you is that just because I don't share your personal outrage on the topic of abortion it doesn't mean that I don't share concerns or care. It's not a personal passion of mine sure but then again everybody has their own passions, callings, and interests.

Kabuki Joe
04-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Well, I know myself better than you know me, and so all I can tell you is that just because I don't share your personal outrage on the topic of abortion it doesn't mean that I don't share concerns or care. It's not a personal passion of mine sure but then again everybody has their own passions, callings, and interests.

death or use of an animal = outrage from you

abortion = no outrage from you

...do you not understand this?...

1751_Texan
04-19-2014, 09:19 AM
I doubt anybody can justify this.

None of the species protected by the federal government are protected by the US Constitution. The Human species is.

Humans at birth, as seen by the Consititution, are endowed with the rights affirmed by that document.

Animal species have no Constitutional rights; their protection—if they have any protections—is provided by the Federal and state governments.
Protections should not be seen incorrectly as rights.

The Federal, state, and local governements can not grant rights nor deprive them.

Chris
04-19-2014, 09:41 AM
From Why Does Bacon Smell So Good? – The Aroma of Bacon (http://www.compoundchem.com/2014/04/16/why-does-bacon-smell-so-good-the-aroma-of-bacon/)

http://i.snag.gy/MjhHL.jpg

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 11:05 AM
I have heard vegetarians call bacon the gateway meat. And these were Jewish veggies. I get it, but I gave up bacon and pork a while ago.

Matty
04-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Not me, I had a big old pile of bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning!

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Not me, I had a big old pile of bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning!

I eat eggs like they are going out of style.

I skip pork because of the omega 3:6 ratio.

Chris
04-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Bacon and eggs and hashbrowns about once every two weeks. Mmm-mmmm.

Matty
04-19-2014, 12:33 PM
I didn't have the hash browns although I love em. Just the bacon and eggs, the eggs had pepper jack in them! And some toast too. On the side.

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 12:54 PM
I will fry two eggs sunny side up, put them on toast and sprinkle blue cheese on top.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2014, 06:22 PM
I love bleu cheese.

Even turned my wife on to it, along with coffee - two things she didn't like way back.

We live near a cheese shop that stocks a number of good cheeses made up in Amish country, we get bleu cheese crumbled often and put it on salads and in wing sauce which is pretty good.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2014, 06:24 PM
From Why Does Bacon Smell So Good? – The Aroma of Bacon (http://www.compoundchem.com/2014/04/16/why-does-bacon-smell-so-good-the-aroma-of-bacon/)

http://i.snag.gy/MjhHL.jpg

Bacon over the old school bus wheel:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/eastms/0406141127_zps30367eb0.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/eastms/media/0406141127_zps30367eb0.jpg.html)

Matty
04-19-2014, 06:25 PM
I love bleu but my favorite is feta.

Spectre
04-19-2014, 06:26 PM
Stilton is great, Feta is superb too.

I don't think I've ever met a cheese I didn't love.

Bob
04-19-2014, 06:29 PM

Let's just say it.

Human life is not valuable.

Bob
04-19-2014, 06:30 PM
Notice

I could not stand Obama on my space so I put up something of great worth or in other words, a Sequoia giant tree.

Refugee
04-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Eat this three times a week for breakfast. Its all the culture you need :laugh:

Matty
04-19-2014, 06:35 PM
Notice

I could not stand Obama on my space so I put up something of great worth or in other words, a Sequoia giant tree.
That is a trip of spiritual proportions. Everyone should see these trees before they die!

Bob
04-19-2014, 06:35 PM

Killing a human inside the woman is no worse than swatting flies, correct????

Matty
04-19-2014, 06:36 PM
Eat this three times a week for breakfast. Its all the culture you need :laugh:

Minus the mushrooms!

Bob
04-19-2014, 06:41 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=583293#post583293)
Notice

That is a trip of spiritual proportions. Everyone should see these trees before they die!

I have seen Yosemite, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Grand Canyon, including the one at Kauai, Sierras, Rockies and two of the Great Lakes and few things stir the soul more than those giant redwood and sequoia trees can. I have seen them a hundred or more times and they leave me in awe. I have seen the forest in the East. Those who have not seen our Giants in CA are missing a lot more than they imagine.

We have a state park called Calaveras Big Trees and I love camping at that park. The only CA mountain lion I ever saw was stopped on the highway 4 that passes that park, though a few miles lower down. It was a lot larger than I expected they can get. Not much if at all smaller than a female lion.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2014, 06:47 PM
We used to make this dip out of camembert, paprika and chopped onions.

I always wanted to make the same dip but using soft limberger but never got around to it.

Bob
04-19-2014, 06:58 PM
They say to leave no stone unturned, but in CA, in Death Valley, there are stones that move.

Chloe
04-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Let's just say it.

Human life is not valuable.

No it is valuable

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Back to topic, did you know The First Meal Eaten on the Moon Was Bacon (http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/first-meal-eaten-moon-was-bacon-180950457/#Rr03MDYPu4VfYlop.99): "[B]acon cubes were among the meals stored in the lunar module. And it worked out that meal A, the first scheduled meal to be eaten on the Moon, consisted of bacon squares, peaches, sugar cookie cubes, pineapple grapefruit drink and coffee. They ate history’s first meal on Moon slightly ahead of schedule after landing at the Sea of Tranquility."

http://i.snag.gy/xq1R6.jpg

As a bonus, you can see those space suits at the Smithsonian Air and space museum. Hey, touch moon rock when there. I had no idea what they ate when on the moon. Thanks a lot.

Chloe
04-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Killing a human inside the woman is no worse than swatting flies, correct????

Why would you think that I believe that based on all the things that I've said?

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:05 PM
No it is valuable

Good girl. (about human life)

My daughter has a newborn son about 4 months old and it would make me sick had she aborted the little whiskers.

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Why would you think that I believe that based on all the things that I've said?

I probably did not see everything you said. I will check out all your comments.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2014, 07:10 PM
What the fuck...

We have bacon, cheese...

And now back to abortion.

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
In my defense I didn't want to talk about abortion and my first response wasn't about abortion.

At one time, I used to post to a darling wonderful young girl then in high school that lived in TX.

She used to discuss abortion and told her story. She was slated for abortion by her mother. But Mom had a heart. She bore her but adopted her to a loving family. The family raised her well. She was a top student in high school rather than something rotting in the garbage. Well, she despised abortion.

She graduated with honors from the school and went to college in TX at a major college. Graduated with honors. Became a reporter for a TV program. She spent a lot of time on TV telling stories. She found a great person and married him. They may have children. I lost touch but have one of her friends who says she will update me.

It was a sweet story of a girl saved from abortion. And she looked up her birth mom and they became fast friends. And she loves her adopted family very much. She was able to have more parents in other words.

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:12 PM
What the fuck...

We have bacon, cheese...

Fuck bacon and cheese. You started with a pig and now I reply to one.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Fuck bacon and cheese. You started with a pig and now I reply to one.

Way to stay classy.

nathanbforrest45
04-19-2014, 07:19 PM
I love bleu cheese.

Even turned my wife on to it, along with coffee - two things she didn't like way back.

We live near a cheese shop that stocks a number of good cheeses made up in Amish country, we get bleu cheese crumbled often and put it on salads and in wing sauce which is pretty good.

Unless its real bleu cheese, made in France, its just a cheap imitation and you might as well eat Velveeta.

Matty
04-19-2014, 07:20 PM
What the fuck...

We have bacon, cheese...

I would love to have a BLT.. huuummmm?

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:20 PM

I do not know Chloe. But she probably is a very sweet natured young girl in school. I commented to her but won't trash the young lady.

I told her an uplifting story about another wonderful young woman who now has a great career and husband and is on TV, all thanks to her birth mom deciding to not abort but put her up for adoption. She ended up with two great moms. She was a top graduate of a TX university and working in TV the last I talked to her. Since she has a career and husband, we have not talked in a couple of years.

Those who were party to abortions understand how foul they are. It is inhuman to treat a baby that way.

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:21 PM
I would love to have a BLT.. huuummmm?

It this the thread for fatties? :evil:

nathanbforrest45
04-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Stilton is great, Feta is superb too.

I don't think I've ever met a cheese I didn't love.

Limburger. Its like eating the scrapings off a baby's diaper.

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:23 PM

Other than the murder of abortion, some women beat their children and force them to take drugs as well. I suppose that is their choice though.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Unless its real bleu cheese, made in France, its just a cheap imitation and you might as well eat Velveeta.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/22/22354dc23942ae219f08f36abb8d165dcaffa85bc8a600a4eb d9b8fe1a345301.jpg

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:24 PM

That is one meal I have never had. Thanks for the warning. :smiley:

Matty
04-19-2014, 07:26 PM

And you know this how?

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:28 PM
And please please please don't talk about choice in this context. The being doing the dying in both the case of the pig and the human are not the one making the choice.

In a way, it reminds me of the story of the chicken and the pig.

The chicken lays eggs and we eat them. The chicken is involved.

The pig is killed and we eat pork and bacon. The pig is committed.

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:31 PM

Well that IS the LEFT WING argument. I like to think of my children who are precious as not aborted.

Bob
04-19-2014, 07:36 PM
In straight forward language I think most abortions are preventable by just simply using protection or not having sex at all until you are ok with having a baby if it happens. I personally wouldn't get an abortion, unless I were probably raped or about to die, because I want kids, but I don't want kids right now so I don't have sex and I don't put myself in the position to possibly have unprotected sex. If I decided one night to risk it and I got pregnant then I don't think I'd be able to ignore my fault in that even though I know it would probably change everything that I'm working so hard on right now with school, and so I don't put myself in that sort of position. That being said, I can make that conscious choice for my future because it's my body and my life and only I have that sort of control over me.

This TX young girl also refused to have sex. She did not want to face what her mom faced.
She went to the major TX university and did not have sex. She realized there was a chance to get pregnant and not be able to complete college. She married a man she met in college and she says he is wonderful. HE appreciated her for her values as well. She has a super career on TV. She got a Journalism Degree and went to work for a local affiliate to FOX news.