PDA

View Full Version : Can You Spot The Racist, Homophobic Anti-Semites In This Special 10 Item Quiz?

Mr. Mensch
04-19-2014, 07:25 AM
As we all know, racism, homophobia and anti-Semitism are very bad and should be condemned. Not only do I condemn all of those things, I'd encourage you to share this quiz to all of your liberal friends so they can wag their fingers right in the faces of the awful people who said all of these terrible things.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/04/19/can-you-spot-the-racist-homophobic-antisemites-in-this-special-10-item-quiz-n1826404/page/full

Refugee
04-19-2014, 07:58 AM
As we all know, racism, homophobia and anti-Semitism are very bad and should be condemned. Not only do I condemn all of those things, I'd encourage you to share this quiz to all of your liberal friends so they can wag their fingers right in the faces of the awful people who said all of these terrible things.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/04/19/can-you-spot-the-racist-homophobic-antisemites-in-this-special-10-item-quiz-n1826404/page/full

I've never heard of half the people on the quiz and no, we all don't know that dislike is very bad. Applied is bad, thought is not. :smiley:

Mr. Mensch
04-19-2014, 08:01 AM
I've never heard of half the people on the quiz and no, we all don't know that dislike is very bad. Applied is bad, thought is not. :smiley:

If you lived in the U.S., you probably would have heard of them. And over here, the left is doing their best to make thoughts just as illegal as deeds.

Refugee
04-19-2014, 08:10 AM
If you lived in the U.S., you probably would have heard of them. And over here, the left is doing their best to make thoughts just as illegal as deeds.

Oh I can believe it. It's been a criminal offence in the UK since 1986 to offend someone. It won't work with us, but the next generation will both look and behave like zombies when they've been through the UK education system. :smiley:

nathanbforrest45
04-19-2014, 08:23 AM
Everyone one of the D answers is a prominent left wing spokesperson who got a pass for what was said..

1751_Texan
04-19-2014, 08:52 AM

The fact is that everyone of the people listed by this quiz...every single one of them have most likely made a comment that could be seen as Homophobic, racist, sexist, anti-minority, anti-white, anti-american, anti-muslim, anti- christian...ect.

if you truely condem "those things" then condem all...

Libhater
04-19-2014, 09:06 AM
Being the political junkie that I am, I heard each one of those leftists speak those very words.
Leftists are obviously so much more racist then we Compassionate Conservatives that it isn't
even funny. The problem is that the Left Wing media will never expose their racist pals, and they'll
certianly always make up stories that the Tea Partiers or Conservatives are racists, homophobes,
women haters and the like, so long as there are enough gullible no/low information obama voters
out there to to suck it up.

1751_Texan
04-19-2014, 09:28 AM
American Conservatives...The new victims.

midcan5
04-19-2014, 09:43 AM
The test is a perfect example of why conservatives and especially conservative (corporate financed) supported journalists are stupid. It also demonstrates why when given the reins of power conservatives fail, as Bush Jr did so blatantly. In four words, they are simple minded. Now we can call a person a pejorative based on a single quote that is probably out of context as well. See how easy it is to be a conservative, life in all its glory comes down to a few phrases. Too too funny.

"A conservative is a man who will not look at the new moon out of respect for that "ancient institution" the old one." Douglas Jerrold

"Liberals and progressives have been slow to realize that their preferred vocabulary has been hijacked and that when they respond to once - hallowed phrases they are responding to a ghost now animated by a new machine, The point is not a small one, for in any debate, especially one fought in the arena of public opinion, the battle is won not by knock - down arguments but by the party that succeeds in placing its own spin on the terms presiding over the discussion. That's what the conservatives in and out of Congress have managed to do with old war horses like "individual" and so long as they are allowed to get away with it, the opposition will spend its time insisting that it too is for the individual or for color-blindness or equal opportunity - and before we know it all the plovers will be dead and all the subcontractors will once again be white." Stanley Fish, 'The Trouble with Principle' (http://www.drugsense.org/tfy/hijacked.htm)

Spectre
04-19-2014, 09:55 AM
'Corporate-financed journalists'...you mean, trashcan5, all the journalists that work for Time-Warner, the Times Group of newspapers, and the Washington Compost? oh, and left's not leave out MSNBC.:laugh:

Chris
04-19-2014, 09:56 AM
The test is a perfect example of why conservatives and especially conservative (corporate financed) supported journalists are stupid. It also demonstrates why when given the reins of power conservatives fail, as Bush Jr did so blatantly. In four words, they are simple minded. Now we can call a person a pejorative based on a single quote that is probably out of context as well. See how easy it is to be a conservative, life in all its glory comes down to a few phrases. Too too funny....

^^The depth of progressive thinking is deep, isn't it. THose they disagree with are stupid, simple-minded. To quote someone, "life in all its glory comes down to a few phrases. Too too funny."

I guess such comments are expected to cover over liberal racism. Tsk tsk.

No, with a little effort the same can be found among conservatives.

Spectre
04-19-2014, 09:56 AM
There's nothing wrong with being 'homophobic': that's a made-up concept.

1751_Texan
04-19-2014, 10:01 AM
There's nothing wrong with being 'homophobic': that's a made-up concept.

every concept's description is made up by someone. If it sticks, then the moniker is understood by all to its meaning.

Which came first—the act of trading goods and services for compenstaion, or the word capitalism.

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 11:10 AM
This post is a perfect example of why thinkers pass by Midcan't posts. Just weird... :smiley:

The test is a perfect example of why conservatives and especially conservative (corporate financed) supported journalists are stupid. It also demonstrates why when given the reins of power conservatives fail, as Bush Jr did so blatantly. In four words, they are simple minded. Now we can call a person a pejorative based on a single quote that is probably out of context as well. See how easy it is to be a conservative, life in all its glory comes down to a few phrases. Too too funny.

"A conservative is a man who will not look at the new moon out of respect for that "ancient institution" the old one." Douglas Jerrold

"Liberals and progressives have been slow to realize that their preferred vocabulary has been hijacked and that when they respond to once - hallowed phrases they are responding to a ghost now animated by a new machine, The point is not a small one, for in any debate, especially one fought in the arena of public opinion, the battle is won not by knock - down arguments but by the party that succeeds in placing its own spin on the terms presiding over the discussion. That's what the conservatives in and out of Congress have managed to do with old war horses like "individual" and so long as they are allowed to get away with it, the opposition will spend its time insisting that it too is for the individual or for color-blindness or equal opportunity - and before we know it all the plovers will be dead and all the subcontractors will once again be white." Stanley Fish, 'The Trouble with Principle' (http://www.drugsense.org/tfy/hijacked.htm)

The Sage of Main Street
04-19-2014, 12:15 PM
There's nothing wrong with being 'homophobic': that's a made-up concept. For some reason, unlike the self-appointed geniuses and ambitious imbeciles hired by the media, I can't make up "heterophobe, proctophile, Gayist," call their intolerant toleraters "Fairyphiles," and have millions of people parrot my neologisms as if I embedded language software into their soft little brains.

The Sage of Main Street
04-19-2014, 12:19 PM
every concept's description is made up by someone. If it sticks, then the moniker is understood by all to its meaning.

. It's the gooey glue of mindless conformity to self-appointed authorities that makes those slurring anti-slur words sticky.

The Sage of Main Street
04-19-2014, 12:23 PM
This post is a perfect example of why thinkers pass by Midcan's posts. Just weird... :smiley:

Maybe he has PTSD. That's a useful spin when you are throwing spitballs.

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Maybe he has PTSD. That's a useful spin when you are throwing spitballs.

It doesn't work for me.

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 01:27 PM

Here you guys go. Look it's Jesus! He says "Calm the fuck down, you crazy conservatives. Nobody is making you the victims, you're doing a perfectly good job of it on your own."

WELL, that was unexpected. Thank you, Jesus! You guys heard him, and since it was Jesus we know it's the truth.

Mister D
04-19-2014, 01:34 PM

Which came first—the act of trading goods and services for compenstaion, or the word capitalism.

Really? How is homophobia diagnosed?

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 01:38 PM

It doesn't matter.

What matters is there are people trying to make an unfair world for other people simply because they don't like them. The question is, is it their right to do such things to "preserve the sanctity of their culture?"

Peter1469
04-19-2014, 01:40 PM
That is a strange understanding of the modern American conservative.

But OK. :smiley:

Here you guys go. Look it's Jesus! He says "Calm the fuck down, you crazy conservatives. Nobody is making you the victims, you're doing a perfectly good job of it on your own."

WELL, that was unexpected. Thank you, Jesus! You guys heard him, and since it was Jesus we know it's the truth.

Mister D
04-19-2014, 01:41 PM
It doesn't matter.

What matters is there are people trying to make an unfair world for other people simply because they don't like them. The question is, is it their right to do such things to "preserve the sanctity of their culture?"

Of course it doesn't matter. That's because it's made up term used to attack people and opinions you dislike.

I have no idea what that means.

Mister D
04-19-2014, 01:46 PM
It has a Stalinist ring to it, actually. If you don't agree with gay marriage or think homosexuality is immoral why you must be mentally ill.

Matty
04-19-2014, 01:51 PM
The fact is that everyone of the people listed by this quiz...every single one of them have most likely made a comment that could be seen as Homophobic, racist, sexist, anti-minority, anti-white, anti-american, anti-muslim, anti- christian...ect.

Quote them then!

spunkloaf
04-19-2014, 01:52 PM
It has a Stalinist ring to it, actually. If you don't agree with gay marriage or think homosexuality is immoral why you must be mentally ill.

You can spin it any way you want, but it comes down to one group of people not letting other people participate because of something they dislike. That fact can only be spun one way.

Matty
04-19-2014, 01:56 PM
You can spin it any way you want, but it comes down to one group of people not letting other people participate because of something they dislike. That fact can only be spun one way.
Oh you mean like the congressional black caucus? Did you know a white congressman tried to join and they refused him?

Mister D
04-19-2014, 02:22 PM

Spin? Homophobia doesn't exist. That's all I said.

Refugee
04-19-2014, 06:36 PM
Being the political junkie that I am, I heard each one of those leftists speak those very words.
Leftists are obviously so much more racist then we Compassionate Conservatives that it isn't
even funny. The problem is that the Left Wing media will never expose their racist pals, and they'll
certianly always make up stories that the Tea Partiers or Conservatives are racists, homophobes,
women haters and the like, so long as there are enough gullible no/low information obama voters
out there to to suck it up.

I lived for a short time in an inner city UK area. Liberals were conspicuous by their absence.

Refugee
04-19-2014, 06:42 PM

You do have a black Muslim President?

In the UK we have:

National Black Police Association
Muslim Parliament of Great Britain
Black Engineers Association
Black Teachers conference

Sounds more than equal to me. Equality in opportunities does not produce equal outcomes?

Davocrat
04-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Everyone one of the D answers is a prominent left wing spokesperson who got a pass for what was said..

Side note: why would anyone name himself after the founder of the Ku Klux Klan?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest

nathanbforrest45
04-20-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote them if you can find them. If any of those on the conservative side said anything approaching the level of these quotes it would have been front page news for weeks and should be easy to find don't you think. Hell, Rush Limbaugh can quote a left winger saying something racist and he gets blamed for being the author. So, let us know what racist homophobic statements any of the other names listed might have made.

I know, I know, you are not here to provide me with answers, I should find my own right?

nathanbforrest45
04-20-2014, 08:06 AM

Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Barack Obama were all Progressive Liberals. The only difference in the philosophy of the first three and Obama is he hasn't gotten around to orchestrating the deaths of millions of people yet.

Akula
04-20-2014, 08:08 AM
You do have a black Muslim President?

In the UK we have:

National Black Police Association
Muslim Parliament of Great Britain
Black Engineers Association
Black Teachers conference

Is THAT all?
Here's just a few of OUR openly anti white organizations;

Black Legislative Caucus
Black Student's Union
Black Miss America
Black Entertainment Network
Black Policemens Association
Black Liberation and Afrikan Kulcha Empire
Black Male Community Empowerment Forum
Black Millionaires Mentoring Program
Black Voices for Peace
Black Women for Obama
Black Youth Creative Combating Oppression
Blackonomics
American Association for Affirmative Action (AAAA)
American Association of Black in Energy
Associated Black Charities
Association of Black Admission and Financial Aid Officers of the Ivy League and Sister Schools (ABAFAOILSS)
Association of Black American Ambassadors (ABAA)
Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
Association of Black Sociologist (ABS)
Association of Black Women in Higher Education
Black Agency Executives (BAE)
Black Awareness in Television (BAIT)
Black Caucus of the American Library Association
Black Filmmakers Foundation
Black Psychiatrists of America
Black Retail Action Group, Inc.
Black Women in Publishing
Black Women's Network
Blacks in Government
Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
National Alliance of Black School Educators
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
National Association of Black County Officials
National Association of Black Journalists
National Association of Black Social Workers, Inc.
National Association of Black-Owned Broadcasters
National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials
National Black Caucus of State Legislators
National Black Chambers of Commerce
National Black Child Development Institute
National Black Media Coalition
National Black Nurses Association, Inc.
National Black Police Association, Inc.
National Black Public Relations Society of America
National Black United Fund
National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.
National Forum for Black Public Administrator

etc....etc....etc....etc...

nathanbforrest45
04-20-2014, 08:08 AM

side side note

Don't take this the wrong way but go fuck yourself.

Refugee
04-20-2014, 08:12 AM
Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Barack Obama were all Progressive Liberals. The only difference in the philosophy of the first three and Obama is he hasn't gotten around to orchestrating the deaths of millions of people yet.

It's all changed now. You don't kill them; you isolate, marginalise and control. You create a society which does it for you through indoctrination. Much less messy than all those firing squads. The ghetto's are the new gulags. :smiley:

Refugee
04-20-2014, 08:16 AM
Is THAT all?
Here's just a few of OUR openly anti white organizations;

Black Legislative Caucus
Black Student's Union
Black Miss America
Black Entertainment Network
Black Policemens Association
Black Liberation and Afrikan Kulcha Empire
Black Male Community Empowerment Forum
Black Millionaires Mentoring Program
Black Voices for Peace
Black Women for Obama
Black Youth Creative Combating Oppression
Blackonomics
American Association for Affirmative Action (AAAA)
American Association of Black in Energy
Associated Black Charities
Association of Black Admission and Financial Aid Officers of the Ivy League and Sister Schools (ABAFAOILSS)
Association of Black American Ambassadors (ABAA)
Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
Association of Black Sociologist (ABS)
Association of Black Women in Higher Education
Black Agency Executives (BAE)
Black Awareness in Television (BAIT)
Black Caucus of the American Library Association
Black Filmmakers Foundation
Black Psychiatrists of America
Black Retail Action Group, Inc.
Black Women in Publishing
Black Women's Network
Blacks in Government
Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
National Alliance of Black School Educators
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
National Association of Black County Officials
National Association of Black Journalists
National Association of Black Social Workers, Inc.
National Association of Black-Owned Broadcasters
National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials
National Black Caucus of State Legislators
National Black Chambers of Commerce
National Black Child Development Institute
National Black Media Coalition
National Black Nurses Association, Inc.
National Black Police Association, Inc.
National Black Public Relations Society of America
National Black United Fund
National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.
National Forum for Black Public Administrator

etc....etc....etc....etc...

Oh, I suspect there are more, those were just off the top of my head. We have Muslim Sharia courts though, they're quite popular now.

Davocrat
04-20-2014, 08:59 AM
side side note

Don't take this the wrong way but go fuck yourself.

I can understand why that would be a touchy question.

Common Sense
04-20-2014, 09:19 AM

Bwhahahahaaa...Oh Nathan, never change. ;)

Mister D
04-20-2014, 09:30 AM

because he feels like it and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Checkmate, bitch! :grin:

Libhater
04-20-2014, 09:33 AM

The key word there is.....'YET'

1751_Texan
04-20-2014, 11:54 AM
It's the gooey glue of mindless conformity to self-appointed authorities that makes those slurring anti-slur words sticky.

Slurring Anit-slur?

Hate is a negative action. "Hater" is a person that practices that action. Is Hater a description of the person that pracitces that action or a slur on that person?

1751_Texan
04-20-2014, 01:41 PM

Homophobia is not a recognized medical or phychological illness. Homophoic is not a medical or phsychological term; Therefore there would be reason for a diagnosis.

The terms Homophobia, Homophobe, and Homophobic are used in our common lexicon to describe one that fears Homosexuals or homosexuality. Using the Greek root words of Homo meaning man and phobia meaning fear [phobe, or phobic in combination with Homo].

Mister D
04-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Homophobia is not a recognized medical or phychological illness. Homophoic is not a medical or phsychological term; Therefore there would be reason for a diagnosis.

The terms Homophobia, Homophobe, and Homophobic are used in our common lexicon to describe one that fears Homosexuals or homosexuality. Using the Greek root words of Homo meaning man and phobia meaning fear [phobe, or phobic in combination with Homo].

yet it's not a phobia or we could diagnose it. Get it now?

1751_Texan
04-20-2014, 04:14 PM
yet it's not a phobia or we could diagnose it. Get it now?

If never claimed it was an actual illness, why would I want to diagnose what is not?

Mister D
04-20-2014, 05:20 PM
If never claimed it was an actual illness, why would I want to diagnose what is not?

Sure it was. Hence the term. It's a made up term to attack opinions one dislikes It does not exist.

nathanbforrest45
04-20-2014, 06:42 PM
I can understand why that would be a touchy question.

No, dickwad, its a question I am tired of answering for the terminally stupid.

Cigar
04-21-2014, 06:54 AM
Bitter, Angry, Defeated and Diluted doesn't make for a bright future ... :laugh:

The Sage of Main Street
04-21-2014, 09:14 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest Because our Forrest Gump is trying to found the Koch Klux Klan.

"Momma named me after the great Civil War hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest...anyway, that's how I got my name, Forrest Gump."

Young Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Young Forrest: Momma says stupid is as stupid does.

The Sage of Main Street
04-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Slurring Anti-slur?

Hate is a negative action. "Hater" is a person that practices that action. Is Hater a description of the person that pracitces that action or a slur on that person? Yes, "hater" is a slur term.

"Slurring anti-slur" is what an oxymoron really means, not the meaning the Diploma Dumbos in the media have given to that word. Their ignorant meaning should be expressed as "a contradiction in terms." They use oxymoron because it sounds educated, but their ignorance of what it means proves once again that College Education Is a Fraud and Should Not Be Rewarded. It will remain a fraud until students are paid for their grades.

Another true oxymoron is "conformist non-conformist," that is, a person who strictly conforms to everything dictated by the guru of his non-conformist cult.

The Sage of Main Street
04-21-2014, 09:38 AM

Homo is Latin for "mankind" not Greek. Anthropos ("the creature who speaks back") is Greek for "Man," as in Anthropogenic Global Warming. The Latin for "male person" is vir and the Greek is Andros.

"Homophobia" is short for "Homosexualphobia." "Homophobia" alone would mean "fear or hatred of one's own kind," like a self-hating Jew or an Uncle Tom.

Refugee
04-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Homo is Latin for "mankind" not Greek. Anthropos ("the creature who speaks back") is Greek for "Man," as in Anthropogenic Global Warming. The Latin for "male person" is vir and the Greek is Andros.

"Homophobia" is short for "Homosexualphobia." "Homophobia" alone would mean "fear or hatred of one's own kind," like a self-hating Jew or an Uncle Tom.

When you can think like that without google doing it for you, you too will be glad you got a college education and a salary to match. :laugh:

The Sage of Main Street
04-22-2014, 01:01 PM
When you can think like that without google doing it for you, you too will be glad you got a college education and a salary to match. :laugh:

Because I am truly educated, self-educated, I didn't have to use Google. In fact, my derivation of anthropos (anti rhe(theis) epos) is unique and not parroted from linguistic authoritarians.

College means working without pay and living like a 15-year-old on part-time jobs because you are afraid to grow up. If you do that, you will never grow up. So the reward isn't worth it. The "reward" is the equivalent of a golden wheelchair. I guess some desperate losers will purposely walk in front of a driver in order to win a big lawsuit, but that's not the way I am.

Refugee
04-22-2014, 06:40 PM
Because I am truly educated, self-educated, I didn't have to use Google. In fact, my derivation of anthropos (anti rhe(theis) epos) is unique and not parroted from linguistic authoritarians.

College means working without pay and living like a 15-year-old on part-time jobs because you are afraid to grow up. If you do that, you will never grow up. So the reward isn't worth it. The "reward" is the equivalent of a golden wheelchair. I guess some desperate losers will purposely walk in front of a driver in order to win a big lawsuit, but that's not the way I am.

:smiley: