PDA

View Full Version : Pat Sajak faces backlash for ‘outing’ himself

Mr. Mensch
04-22-2014, 01:27 PM
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/22/pat-sajak-faces-backlash-for-twitter-post-announcing-hes-heterosexual-114123

That was a very brave thing to do, Pat. Foolish but brave just the same

(Before you comment, read the article)

sachem
04-22-2014, 01:31 PM
He's gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Mister D
04-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Who cares?

Mr. Mensch
04-22-2014, 01:33 PM

Didn't read the article, did ya?

sachem
04-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Didn't read the article, did ya?I skimmed it. He's not hetero. No way.

sachem
04-22-2014, 01:36 PM
Who cares?Mr. Mensch, obviously.

Mr. Mensch
04-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Mr. Mensch, obviously.

Apparently so do you since you took the time to reply.

1751_Texan
04-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Foolish? Wheel of Fortune is one of America's most beloved game shows. Years and Years at the top.

What does it matter now?

Americans have enjoyed the show regardless of anyone's sexuality.

Contestants were, of course, an intregal part of the show...does anyone believe none of the guest were "Gay"?

sachem
04-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Apparently so do you since you took the time to reply.

Not really. I just have a crush on you. :)

Mr. Mensch
04-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Not really. I just have a crush on you. :)

I don't think my wife would approve. I better ask her.

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2014, 01:40 PM
I had a sister who was a thespian.

sachem
04-22-2014, 01:43 PM
I don't think my wife would approve. I better ask her.We'll keep it our secret.

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2014, 01:49 PM
I had a sister who was a thespian.

She was quite open about it I might add. Our poor Sainted Mother was mortified I tell you, just mortified.

sachem
04-22-2014, 01:54 PM
I had a sister who was a thespian.Lisp much? :grin:

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Lisp much? :grin:

Only when I am at Dunklin donots.

sachem
04-22-2014, 01:59 PM
Only when I am at Dunklin donots.I'm sure you donot.

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm sure you donot.

I did

Once.

sachem
04-22-2014, 02:17 PM
I did

Once.Just once?

Captain Obvious
04-22-2014, 02:17 PM
who cares?

Ravi
04-22-2014, 02:19 PM
Bet Vanna thinks differently.

Captain Obvious
04-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Bet Vanna thinks differently.

We know she's not a dike.

Peter1469
04-22-2014, 02:28 PM
The article is about him Tweeting that he is a hetero.

Ravi
04-22-2014, 02:29 PM
The article is about him Tweeting that he is a hetero.
I guess he got hit on one too many times by other more masculine men.

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:30 PM

Once in New Orleans, at a homosexual bar that my now deceased brother wanted to meet me and our brother at, my non homosexual brother was ordering beer. Homosexuals started hitting on him.

Our homosexual brother soon shows up. (actually, both brothers died, the homo first, the youngest in 2002) and he engages with homosexuals.

It was so damned creepy that I had my drink and got out of there.

Homosexuals creep me out.

They would call each other out.

This dates back to about 1978 so memory is a bit fuzzy since the experience of picking up the non homosexual, we going to SF airport, flying to NO, checking in to the Fairmont, eating for free since our homosexual brother worked at the in house restaurant and got rid of the receipts.

The brother I flew there with was giving the hotel bad checks. I was not aware of it.

The hotel demanded our homosexual brother pay them for what our brother did, ergo paid for the room with bad checks and he said no thus he got fired....

I sure had a pair of brothers who were messed up.

Homosexuals really creep me out. Wait, i said that previously.

Captain Obvious
04-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Once in New Orleans, at a homosexual bar that my now deceased brother wanted to meet me and our brother at, my non homosexual brother was ordering beer. Homosexuals started hitting on him.

Our homosexual brother soon shows up. (actually, both brothers died, the homo first, the youngest in 2002) and he engages with homosexuals.

This dates back to about 1978 so memory is a bit fuzzy since the experience of picking up the non homosexual, we going to SF airport, flying to NO, checking in to the Fairmont, eating for free since our homosexual brother worked at the in house restaurant and got rid of the receipts.

The brother I flew there with was giving the hotel bad checks. I was not aware of it.

The hotel demanded our homosexual brother pay them for what our brother did, ergo paid for the room with bad checks and he said no thus he got fired....

"homophobia" defined

1751_Texan
04-22-2014, 02:33 PM

Homosexuals hitting on men at a gay bar...shocking!

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:33 PM
I guess he got hit on one too many times by other more masculine men.

I sometimes watch Wheel. I have wondered for a long time if Pat is tapping his co star. I realize he is married but she is not. She posed for Playboy. They appear in so many promos for various vacation spots.

She may encourage him to tap her.

Ravi
04-22-2014, 02:34 PM
I sometimes watch Wheel. I have wondered for a long time if Pat is tapping his co star. I realize he is married but she is not. She posed for Playboy. They appear in so many promos for various vacation spots.

I doubt it. What self respecting woman would want to be that close to him?

nic34
04-22-2014, 02:35 PM

Why should we care, bob?

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Homosexuals hitting on men at a gay bar...shocking!

It is normal for them. The creepy part is I love women. Women are natural. When they hit on my youngest brother, I was concerned they might try it on me. I had material to kid my youngest brother with.

I was the oldest, the homo next and the other 8 years my junior.

Homo died in NY City. The other died at Phoenix, having called me from there a few hrs earlier. His wife was with him and she woke me up to announce he dropped dead. Homo died from booze around 1982.

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Queers are funny people

Ravi
04-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Why should we care, bob?
Bob's Friday nights:

I'm Bob, and homosexuals creep me out.

Bob
Why should we care, bob?

There are 3 or 4 of you who would care were we negros. But as whites, sure, you don't care.

Captain Obvious
Bob's Friday nights:

http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams/lurch4.jpg

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Bob's Friday nights:

Somehow I figured the left would read the story and be angry and try to jump my bones. My bones can stand it.

Peter1469
04-22-2014, 02:40 PM

They used to go get wasted at a bar (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/margaret-wheeler-johnson/pat-sajak-and-vanna-white_b_1236492.html) across the street between taping shows.

"Two or three or six": That's the number of drinks Pat Sajak (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nct34hSkIPQ) said Wednesday that he and his "Wheel of Fortune" co-host Vanna White used to have during a two-and-a-half hour break they had on days when they were shooting. In interview with ESPN 2's "Dan Le Batard Is Highly Questionable," Sajak said he and White would "then come and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet."

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:41 PM
OKay, some of you like homosexuals. Why then didn't you date them?

They hump like dogs hump. Rush to a homo bar and be entertained.

Captain Obvious
04-22-2014, 02:42 PM

Par for the course for Bob.

Unsubscribed

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:43 PM
"Two or three or six": That's the number of drinks Pat Sajak (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nct34hSkIPQ) said Wednesday that he and his "Wheel of Fortune" co-host Vanna White used to have during a two-and-a-half hour break they had on days when they were shooting. In interview with ESPN 2's "Dan Le Batard Is Highly Questionable," Sajak said he and White would "then come and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet."

They used to go get wasted at a bar (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/margaret-wheeler-johnson/pat-sajak-and-vanna-white_b_1236492.html) across the street between taping shows.

Can you find evidence he tapped Vanna?

Booze is a sure fire way to forget one is married.

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:45 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=586374#post586374)

Par for the course for Bob.

Unsubscribed

I could have done as you do and lied. Truth bothers you.

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Queers are funny people

Women seem to like them. Democrats love them.

Don't ask me why.

Mr. Mensch
04-22-2014, 02:47 PM

Don't ask me why.

I think women like gay men because they are someone who will go shopping with them, unlike straight men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-14h-BIqQU

Captain Obvious
04-22-2014, 02:48 PM

Don't ask me why.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Miss_Fag_Hag_Coney_Island_Mermaid_Parade.jpg

Peter1469
04-22-2014, 02:48 PM
Can you find evidence he tapped Vanna?

Booze is a sure fire way to forget one is married.

I have heard no, that they never went there.

Ravi
04-22-2014, 02:49 PM
I have heard no, that they never went there.
She just found out he was straight.

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:49 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=586353#post586353)

I doubt it. What self respecting woman would want to be that close to him?

Now, had he been a homosexual and she a man, you never would make that claim.

Peter shows a quote where Pat and Vanna used to drink at a bar during a break in the show. Seems to me that it provides a foundation for sex with a lot of people.

Bob
04-22-2014, 02:53 PM
I want Vanna to know that even though she aged, she is still hot.

If Pat missed out, maybe she saved it for people who wanted it.

Ravi
04-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Sajak tweets "I'm straight!" sounds pretty funny.

Mr. Mensch
04-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Sajak tweets "I'm straight!" sounds pretty funny.

Maybe someone will have a "straight" parade in his honor?

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Well honestly for me personally, Pat Sajak has never asked me my sexual preferences and I have returned the favor. My only contact with the man is on the TV screen on Wheel of Fortune, and that only for the last two minutes of the program. I don't really care what he does with who.

Perianne
04-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Bob's Friday nights:

Bob is a normal man.

Common Sense
04-22-2014, 04:19 PM
Wheel of Fortune sucks...I prefer Jeopardy.

Green Arrow
04-22-2014, 04:48 PM
I don't really care, but the article did say something that bothers me. Straight people love to say that they wish LGBTQ people would keep their sexuality "in the bedroom," but what they mean is they don't want LGBTQ people hugging, holding hands, kissing, or any other form of PDA that would indicate they are LGBTQ. That's fine, whatever, I don't care, but these same people are never heard demanding the same from straight couples.

Ravi
04-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Bob is a normal man.if you mean by normal obsessed with gays, okay.

Libhater
04-23-2014, 06:15 AM
I don't really care, but the article did say something that bothers me. Straight people love to say that they wish LGBTQ people would keep their sexuality "in the bedroom," but what they mean is they don't want LGBTQ people hugging, holding hands, kissing, or any other form of PDA that would indicate they are LGBTQ. That's fine, whatever, I don't care, but these same people are never heard demanding the same from straight couples.

That's not what 'straight' people are saying, and you know it. Where a gay lifestyle is what we would call abnormal, we normal
people don't want these abnormal people teaching or demonstrating their abnormalities in front of our impressionable school
children. There's even a class titled 'Johnny has two Mommies'. How is the teaching of this type of alternative lifestyles
helpful or beneficial to our young children? This is especially troubling seeing how the teaching of religion or of GOD is
forever being eliminated from our secular-based schools.

1751_Texan
04-23-2014, 07:11 AM
It is normal for them. The creepy part is I love women. Women are natural. When they hit on my youngest brother, I was concerned they might try it on me. I had material to kid my youngest brother with.

I was the oldest, the homo next and the other 8 years my junior.

Homo died in NY City. The other died at Phoenix, having called me from there a few hrs earlier. His wife was with him and she woke me up to announce he dropped dead. Homo died from booze around 1982.

Drink your beer and if asked out to dance...say no thanks, man.

Women do it all the time.

1751_Texan
04-23-2014, 07:16 AM
That's not what 'straight' people are saying, and you know it. Where a gay lifestyle is what we would call abnormal, we normal
people don't want these abnormal people teaching or demonstrating their abnormalities in front of our impressionable school
children. There's even a class titled 'Johnny has two Mommies'. How is the teaching of this type of alternative lifestyles
helpful or beneficial to our young children? This is especially troubling seeing how the teaching of religion or of GOD is
forever being eliminated from our secular-based schools.

that a bogus arguement. Ask any parent if they want any adult 'demostrating' their lifestyle in front of children. That is not what adults are supposed to do without the knowledge and permission of the parent...irrespective of the adult's "lifestyle"

I would not want a straight adult to discuss his "partying on the weekend" to my child.

Mr. Mensch
04-23-2014, 07:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyjLNt3EMTE

Don't forget "Press Your Luck". No whammies!

Libhater
04-23-2014, 07:36 AM
that a bogus arguement. Ask any parent if they want any adult 'demostrating' their lifestyle in front of children. That is not what adults are supposed to do without the knowledge and permission of the parent...irrespective of the adult's "lifestyle"

I would not want a straight adult to discuss his "partying on the weekend" to my child.

How is it a bogus argument? You seem to be agreeing with me here.

Captain Obvious
04-23-2014, 07:39 AM

Yeah, Alex is just a normal weirdo.

Captain Obvious
04-23-2014, 07:43 AM
Bob is a normal man.

No, Bob is just somewhat politically aligned with you, you're being a little biased.

Bob is someone who goes on and on and on and really says nothing. Which is why I have to put him on ignore every now and then because it's just too much sometimes, the stream of idiocy gets a little annoying.

http://collegetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/tumblr_m0boqjVM6U1rq7paqo1_400.gif