PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Chicks

Germanicus
04-28-2014, 11:36 PM
creepy

ˈkriːpi/
adjectiveinformal

adjective: creepy; comparative adjective: creepier; superlative adjective: creepiest
causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.

While it was TOTALLY creepy of James Franco to pursue Lucy Clode as aggressively as he did, I have to give him some credit for going on ‘Live With Kelly and Michael’ on April 4, showing no fear, and taking responsibility for the scandal.

James Franco: Still Creepy, But At Least He’s Owning Up To It

http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/james-franco-pics/#!3/lucy-clode-james-franco-girl-2/

Why is it James Francos actions that are 'creepy' and not the actions of the hot young Scottish chick? Did Franco cause the Scottish chick any fear do you think? It certainly doesnt seem like it.

What did Franco do that was so creepy? Isnt what the girl did creepy? Why would she make such a big deal?

This is an important question. Is it offensive for a male to tell a female that they would like to have sex with them? Is it offensive for a male to propose sex with a female?

In my opinion this young girl has taken a private conversation and used to it feed her own ego. She has squeezed the situation for all it was worth. James Franco should fear creepy Scottish chicks in the future, do you think the hot Scottish chick fears attractive male movie stars now?

How can it be creepy to give a compliment? Isnt taking a private conversation public due to ego the creepy action?

In my opinion there are many creepy females out there. There are a couple on this site that remind me of this creepy Scottish chick actually.

What is creepy about giving a compliment? What is creepy about making a sexual proposition?

edit- We need Mens Liberation. The world has caused us to fear all these creepy helpless pretend victim females. And in a society like this we really should fear them. It is time for a Male Liberation Movement.

Burn your boxers guys! We are going commando! And who is up for a sex strike?

edit- We must fight back against these creepy females. And their supporters. We need to go to war with creepy females.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6BELMo6Lhg

edit- What exactly is "creepy" about a compliment? What is even creepy about a proposition? What are the rules?

edit- See we need rules to protect us from creepy females.

We need far more creepy female shaming. Creepy female shaming is every bit as important as slut shaming in my opinion. More important really.

edit- What male would receive a compliment from a female they were not into and then go sharing the compliment with others and claim the person is "creepy"? No man would do that. Only a creepy female wanting to squeeze the situation for all its worth would do that.

edit- And what kind of man would be involved in the effeminate behaviour? Im talking to you Peter. (: You creepy girl.

I wont mention the two tPF ladies that creep me out. Because unlike me they really are creepy and they creep me out. As in make me fearful. You couldnt trust them for a second. Best to keep a distance from creepy chicks like those.

edit- Now if you actual harass a person. That is bad. So if they tell you they do not appreciate your attention then fine. But to be all creepy and try to brand some compliment giving guy a creep just for being nice is creepy. Demented actually.

de·ment·ed

[dih-men-tid] Show IPA
adjective 1. crazy; insane; mad.

2. affected with dementia (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dementia).

Origin:
1635–45; dement (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dement) + -ed (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/-ed)2

edit- Now the reason it is demented is because the creepy chick that is branding the compliment giving guy as 'creepy' is actually getting enjoyment from the negative action of trying to make someone feel bad on top of being rejected. Even though they really have no right to reject because all they got was a compliment.

Ethereal
04-28-2014, 11:39 PM
Wow, she is insanely good looking!

Chloe
04-28-2014, 11:51 PM
ugh

GrassrootsConservative
04-28-2014, 11:58 PM
Wow, she is insanely good looking!

She looks like plastic.

Ethereal
04-29-2014, 12:08 AM
She looks like plastic.

She looks like a Scottish goddess.

Refugee
04-29-2014, 01:32 AM
Miss 'England' and Miss 'Wales'. We don't do the plastic smile botox stuff. :smiley:

Ethereal
04-29-2014, 01:42 AM
Miss 'England' and Miss 'Wales'. We don't do the plastic smile botox stuff. :smiley:

They both have fake hair and pounds of makeup on their face. The Scottish girl doesn't have any Botox, she just has perfect skin because she is young. Don't hate, appreciate... :grin:

Refugee
04-29-2014, 01:52 AM
They both have fake hair and pounds of makeup on their face. The Scottish girl doesn't have any Botox, she just has perfect skin because she is young. Don't hate, appreciate... :grin:

We simply produce a superior quality product. Long ago we exported them to the U.S. and Australia and worldwide, but they don't keep well past their sell by date and so we stopped. :laugh:

Ethereal
04-29-2014, 01:54 AM
We simply produce a superior quality product. Long ago we exported them to the U.S. and Australia and worldwide, but they don't keep well past their sell by date and so we stopped. :laugh:

Americans are the most attractive on average. Mutts usually are... :wink:

Refugee
04-29-2014, 02:07 AM

Well, I’ll grant you that, but only because we changed the production line techniques around the mid-nineties and it hasn’t caught on yet. :smiley:

Germanicus
04-29-2014, 03:13 AM
ugh

I was hoping that someone would make the argument that this hot creepy Scottish chick was only 17. And that may make Franco a little creepy. I wouldnt go that far but I would certainly agree that if the innocent compliment has been between two adults then the compliment giver could not be creepy. Like maybe in a stretch in the case of Franco but a guy like me that just offers some innocent compliments to a pretty girl on the internet could never be creepy. You just couldnt make the argument. With Franco perhaps but not Germanicus.

Anyway, in my opinion when girls are creepy it is really hot.

My theory is that the creepiness of the creepy chicks stems from fear. Not genuine physical fear but fear of the unknown. See the lower part of the creepy chicks brain fires up when the receive an innocent compliment from a person that they really do not wish to be getting compliments from. So maybe the poor compliment giver really is creeping the creepy chick out in a way. But that would not be his intent.

ugh means disgusted doesnt it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0lgswGOgrs

Refugee
04-29-2014, 04:31 AM

That’s the problem with you Americans, always trying to fix things that aren’t broken. It was a quality tested product when it left the UK. 7063

You mess about with it, put it on welfare and then complain it isn’t working. 7064

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Germanicus
04-29-2014, 07:15 AM
You know I thought about it and this thread is actually kind of creepy. Like my posts.

I regret it. Its a creepy thread.

I still think what the girl did was kind of unfair really and I wouldnt say James Franco is creepy.

Captain Obvious
04-29-2014, 07:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYBcMFkdfY