PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Hook the deadliest school shooting in US history?

Kabuki Joe
04-30-2014, 12:30 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1450985_622421444484655_1660130306_n.jpg

Akula
04-30-2014, 03:19 AM
Waco.

50 adults and 26 children murdered.

Refugee
04-30-2014, 04:02 AM
I find that independence stuff fascinating and that’s because by no stretch of the imagination could it ever happen in the UK. Not the ending of it; it simply wouldn’t have been allowed to happen in the first place. Hundreds of people, including children in one place without State interference? Just unheard of.

Seriously and without any jokes, a UK Waco or similar would have been invaded and destroyed by an army of social workers, police, customs officials, Health and Safety directorate . . . the residents would probably have broken hundreds of By-Laws, (Local government laws), not to mention European Union regulations. The food they ate might not have complied with safety standard regulations, their water quality would have had to be tested and pollution from the fires within the compound would have sent the Department for the Environment into fits. Did they do any work within the compound? Were they using anti discriminatory policies, abiding by ethnic minority rules and were there limitations on labour hours and rest periods?

Given an hour or two I’ll bet I could find over a hundred UK laws they’d have broken simply by being there without government permission.