PDA

View Full Version : A Cheerleader For MMC

Conley
07-28-2011, 03:29 PM
A cheerleading Granny

:D

Figured he might like this >:D

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Raiders-newest-cheerleader-is-a-grandmother?urn=nfl-wp4074

Wow, the Raiders continue to go downhill. This must have been Al Davis's call.

Mister D
07-28-2011, 05:30 PM
If she's a 37 year old grandmother I wonder they must have 'em young in that family. She must have gotten pregnant as a teen and her daughter too.

Conley
07-28-2011, 05:35 PM
If she's a 37 year old grandmother I wonder they must have 'em young in that family. She must have gotten pregnant as a teen and her daughter too.

Yeah :-\ Hopefully they can take care of their kids...personally I think that is a really bad idea but if there is a strong family and the children are taken care of then that's all you can ask for. These days things are so twisted even having two parents in the home is some kind of bonus.

Mister D
07-28-2011, 05:59 PM

Yeah :-\ Hopefully they can take care of their kids...personally I think that is a really bad idea but if there is a strong family and the children are taken care of then that's all you can ask for. These days things are so twisted even having two parents in the home is some kind of bonus.

I'd imagine cheerleaders do well financially. I wouldn't know. A local girl became a Jets cheerleader not long ago.

Mister D
07-28-2011, 06:00 PM
And to think this was normal a few generations ago...

Conley
07-28-2011, 06:04 PM

I'd imagine cheerleaders do well financially. I wouldn't know. A local girl became a Jets cheerleader not long ago.

I don't think they do actually. Just guessing but I think most have real jobs and it's more of a status thing. A lot of women try out for the jobs, I know that.

Conley
07-28-2011, 06:05 PM

True, but life expectancy was a lot shorter and the family unit a lot tighter as well. I know we are on the same page on this stuff and probably shouldn't bring it into a cheerleeding thread. :D :D :D

Mister D
07-28-2011, 06:09 PM

I don't think they do actually. Just guessing but I think most have real jobs and it's more of a status thing. A lot of women try out for the jobs, I know that.

Yeah? I thought they must do well. I mean not like a player of course. Well, at least they're hot.

Mister D
07-28-2011, 06:12 PM

True, but life expectancy was a lot shorter and the family unit a lot tighter as well. I know we are on the same page on this stuff and probably shouldn't bring it into a cheerleeding thread. :D :D :D

I'm not going to talk about cheer leading the whole time! :o >:( ;D

That's true. Women wait longer now becasue they are living a lot longer.

Conley
07-28-2011, 06:17 PM

Yeah? I thought they must do well. I mean not like a player of course. Well, at least they're hot.

:D Yeah but I think there are a lot of issues that go along with that...they're basically glorified strippers and a lot probably haven't even fully paid off their fake tits. :o Oh shit, did I just say that? :D Sorry but I am just speaking the truth. Darn it, now what I meant to be a nice offering to MMC has taken a turn to the dark side. Guess I'm just a misanthrope. >:D

Mister D
07-28-2011, 06:25 PM

:D Yeah but I think there are a lot of issues that go along with that...they're basically glorified strippers and a lot probably haven't even fully paid off their fake tits. :o Oh shit, did I just say that? :D Sorry but I am just speaking the truth. Darn it, now what I meant to be a nice offering to MMC has taken a turn to the dark side. Guess I'm just a misanthrope. >:D

:D Internet forums will do that to you quick. ;)

I've always been a face man. If I don't like a woman's face that's usually a killer for me.

MMC
07-28-2011, 09:15 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1034133312821&id=5346c56fdf7bf186aa3bececebbbd791&url=http%3a%2f%2f2.bp.blogspot.com%2f_3cpyjJTeGFQ% 2fTM_lP3tcDCI%2fAAAAAAAACKY%2fUA2TOF0tfqY%2fs1600% 2f72-virgins-eh-hugh-hefner-demotivational-poster-1263385078.jpg

Ya can put whatever Team Jerseys ya Want on them..... >:D

Conley
07-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Even this one??

;D

http://www.jerseysclubs.com/images/Green-Bay-Packers-4-Brett-Favre-Green-1993-Throwback-Collectible-Jerseys-SHzy.jpg

MMC
07-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Even this one??

;D

http://www.jerseysclubs.com/images/Green-Bay-Packers-4-Brett-Favre-Green-1993-Throwback-Collectible-Jerseys-SHzy.jpg

Only if they wear high heels..... Grrrrrrrr >:D

Quote: King Edward From the movie Braveheart. "One must look for the good even when there is nothing but the bad. >:D