PDA

View Full Version : How did this guy get to be Chief Justice?

Ravi
05-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Speaking at the Pastor for Life Luncheon, which was sponsored by Pro-Life Mississippi, Chief Justice Roy Moore of the Alabama Supreme Court declared that the First Amendment only applies to Christians because “Buddha didn’t create us, Mohammed didn’t create us, it was the God of the Holy Scriptures” who created us.

“They didn’t bring the Koran over on the pilgrim ship,” he remarked January 17 at the event in Jackson, Mississippi. “Let’s get real, let’s go back and learn our history. Let’s stop playing games.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/02/alabamas-chief-justice-buddha-didnt-create-us-so-first-amendment-only-protects-christians/?onswipe_redirect=no&oswrr=1

Anyone agree with his statements?

nic34
05-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Moore rightfully went down with his monument.....

junie
05-05-2014, 01:45 PM
:laugh: well, it is Alabama so.........

junie
05-05-2014, 02:02 PM
oh my, i just skimmed your article...he's a liar too!

“Today,” he said, “our courts say it’s not alive ’til the head comes out.” <<< shameless lie!

“Now,” he continued, “if technology’s supposed to increase our knowledge, how did we become so stupid?”

^ always amusing when idiots have the nerve to call others stupid! :laugh:

Ravi
05-05-2014, 02:10 PM
oh my, i just skimmed your article...he's a liar too!

“Today,” he said, “our courts say it’s not alive ’til the head comes out.” <<< shameless lie!

“Now,” he continued, “if technology’s supposed to increase our knowledge, how did we become so stupid?”

^ always amusing when idiots have the nerve to call others stupid! :laugh:He must be one of those brilliant thinkers of our time that I've been hearing about.

junie
05-05-2014, 02:12 PM
He must be one of those brilliant thinkers of our time that I've been hearing about.

you just aren't smart enough to understand, dear...