PDA

View Full Version : Do Liberals care more about criminals than their victims?

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 09:02 AM
The next time liberals get indignant when we say they care more about criminals than the victims of crime, remember their hysterical weeping over Clayton Lockett. I refer, of course, to the vile rapist-murderer, whose execution last week is getting more press than Chris Christie's bridge scandal.

In 1999, Lockett and two confederates broke into Bobby Bornt's house to rob him. Bornt recognized Lockett as the man he had hired a few weeks earlier to cover a tattoo.

Lockett savagely beat Bornt for 15 minutes with a shotgun, as Bornt's 9-month old son wailed in the next room. The three men bound Bornt's hands together with duct tape and set about searching his home for something to steal. Indeed, Lockett pushed Bornt off the couch, complaining that he was bleeding too much into what he called "my couch."

About that time, Bornt's friend, Summer Hair, showed up to invite him to a party. The thieves pulled her inside, threw her against a wall and hit her, holding a gun to her head until she called her friend waiting in the truck outside, to tell her to come inside. That was Stephanie Neiman.

Stephanie walked in, and she, too, was beaten until she relinquished the keys to her truck. All three victims were locked in the bedroom with Bornt's infant child, while Lockett and Co. ransacked the home, pausing only to pull Hair out and gang-rape her. One of Lockett's crew orally sodomized her, then vaginally raped her. Lockett raped her vaginally, anally and orally.

Lockett directed one of his conspirators to steal a shovel from Bornt, loaded them all up in Bornt and Neiman's trucks and drove to a remote area. Lockett took Hair from one of the trucks and again raped her vaginally and orally. He returned her to the truck, where the third man forced her to perform oral sex on him.

Lockett demanded that his victims promise not to tell the police what he had done. Bornt and Hair promised, but Stephanie would not, so he yanked her out of the truck and directed one of his confederates to start digging a grave.

(He later told the police that he wanted to kill all three adult victims so that his parole officer wouldn't find out he had left the county.)

Stephanie stood by the grave being dug for her for 20 minutes. Lockett shot her, but his gun jammed. So he walked back to the truck to fix it, listening to Stephanie cry, "Oh God! Please! Please!" The three men laughed at her.

Then he returned and shot her again. But Stephanie was still breathing -- so Lockett told the others to bury her anyway. She coughed as dirt was heaped on her face. She was buried alive.

Lockett warned Bornt and Hair that they'd be murdered, too, if they went to the police, then drove them back to Bornt's house. Bornt and Hair reported the rapes, kidnapping and murder the next day. One of Lockett's accomplices quickly confessed and brought the cops to Stephanie's body.

These facts are not contested by Lockett, who, as he wrote in a letter from prison, "told that fool" -- the district attorney -- "I did shoot that bitch."

All four adults who lived through the evening with Lockett "snitched" on him -- his two co-conspirators, as well as the two victims. (For this, he strove mightily from prison to orchestrate hits on all four of them -- letters that came in handy during his clemency appeal!)

A jury sentenced Lockett to death, but he lived for another 15 years after committing these savage crimes, during which time he was fed, housed and given medical treatment by the generous people of Oklahoma.

http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2014/05/08/lockett--load-n1835340/page/full

I say they do. They are more concerned about how a vicious killer than the people they raped, tortured and murdered. Shame on them!

Ravi
05-08-2014, 09:06 AM
The guy was shit. But it is unconstitutional to inflict cruel and unusual punishment.

Common Sense
05-08-2014, 09:07 AM
I love when conservatives tell us what we think.

Kabuki Joe
05-08-2014, 09:17 AM
The next time liberals get indignant when we say they care more about criminals than the victims of crime, remember their hysterical weeping over Clayton Lockett. I refer, of course, to the vile rapist-murderer, whose execution last week is getting more press than Chris Christie's bridge scandal.

In 1999, Lockett and two confederates broke into Bobby Bornt's house to rob him. Bornt recognized Lockett as the man he had hired a few weeks earlier to cover a tattoo.

Lockett savagely beat Bornt for 15 minutes with a shotgun, as Bornt's 9-month old son wailed in the next room. The three men bound Bornt's hands together with duct tape and set about searching his home for something to steal. Indeed, Lockett pushed Bornt off the couch, complaining that he was bleeding too much into what he called "my couch."

About that time, Bornt's friend, Summer Hair, showed up to invite him to a party. The thieves pulled her inside, threw her against a wall and hit her, holding a gun to her head until she called her friend waiting in the truck outside, to tell her to come inside. That was Stephanie Neiman.

Stephanie walked in, and she, too, was beaten until she relinquished the keys to her truck. All three victims were locked in the bedroom with Bornt's infant child, while Lockett and Co. ransacked the home, pausing only to pull Hair out and gang-rape her. One of Lockett's crew orally sodomized her, then vaginally raped her. Lockett raped her vaginally, anally and orally.

Lockett directed one of his conspirators to steal a shovel from Bornt, loaded them all up in Bornt and Neiman's trucks and drove to a remote area. Lockett took Hair from one of the trucks and again raped her vaginally and orally. He returned her to the truck, where the third man forced her to perform oral sex on him.

Lockett demanded that his victims promise not to tell the police what he had done. Bornt and Hair promised, but Stephanie would not, so he yanked her out of the truck and directed one of his confederates to start digging a grave.

(He later told the police that he wanted to kill all three adult victims so that his parole officer wouldn't find out he had left the county.)

Stephanie stood by the grave being dug for her for 20 minutes. Lockett shot her, but his gun jammed. So he walked back to the truck to fix it, listening to Stephanie cry, "Oh God! Please! Please!" The three men laughed at her.

Then he returned and shot her again. But Stephanie was still breathing -- so Lockett told the others to bury her anyway. She coughed as dirt was heaped on her face. She was buried alive.

Lockett warned Bornt and Hair that they'd be murdered, too, if they went to the police, then drove them back to Bornt's house. Bornt and Hair reported the rapes, kidnapping and murder the next day. One of Lockett's accomplices quickly confessed and brought the cops to Stephanie's body.

These facts are not contested by Lockett, who, as he wrote in a letter from prison, "told that fool" -- the district attorney -- "I did shoot that bitch."

All four adults who lived through the evening with Lockett "snitched" on him -- his two co-conspirators, as well as the two victims. (For this, he strove mightily from prison to orchestrate hits on all four of them -- letters that came in handy during his clemency appeal!)

A jury sentenced Lockett to death, but he lived for another 15 years after committing these savage crimes, during which time he was fed, housed and given medical treatment by the generous people of Oklahoma.

http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2014/05/08/lockett--load-n1835340/page/full

I say they do. They are more concerned about how a vicious killer than the people they raped, tortured and murdered. Shame on them!

...yes they do...

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 09:21 AM

A liberal thinking? First time for everything, I suppose. Careful not to hurt yourself.

Common Sense
05-08-2014, 09:21 AM
A liberal thinking? First time for everything, I suppose. Careful not to hurt yourself.

Yeah, this kind of shit...I fund it amusing.

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Yeah, this kind of shit...I fund it amusing.

Ouch, you really got me with that one.

Sorry that the question was too difficult for you.

1751_Texan
05-08-2014, 09:25 AM
Maybe liberals are able to distinguish one from the other. Questioning Oklahoma's piss poor execution methodology and protocol has nothing to do with "love of heinous criminals".

It's is a crying shame some are utterally unable to make that distinction as well.

Ravi
05-08-2014, 09:25 AM
So you applaud government acting in an unconstitutional manner in this instance?

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Maybe liberals are able to distinguish one from the other. Questioning Oklahoma's piss poor execution methodology and protocol has nothing to do with "love of heinous criminals".

It's is a crying shame some are utterally unable to make that distinction as well.

You might be interested to know that there were drugs available that would have worked more efficiently and with much less pain than the ones that the state had to use. But guess what? Those drugs were outlawed by the Obama administration back in 2011.

Common Sense
05-08-2014, 09:28 AM

Sorry that the question was too difficult for you.

Yeah, yours was a real zinger as well. What question? Your moronic assertion that liberals love criminals?

What if I asked if all conservatives were pedophiles? Would that deserve a response or would you dismiss it as childish hyperbole?

Common Sense
05-08-2014, 09:30 AM
You might be interested to know that there were drugs available that would have worked more efficiently and with much less pain than the ones that the state had to use. But guess what? Those drugs were outlawed by the Obama administration back in 2011.

Really? Are you sure that the truth isn't that European drug manufacturers just don't want to sell it to American prisons?

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-07/europe-pushes-to-keep-lethal-injection-drugs-from-u-dot-s-dot-prisons

1751_Texan
05-08-2014, 09:40 AM

Maybe Mary Falin should call Rick Perry and ask the Govenor what one drug Texas' penal system uses? Sounds like you're making excuses instead of sticking to and backing your OP...

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Maybe Mary Falin should call Rick Perry and ask the Govenor what one drug Texas' penal system uses? Sounds like you're making excuses instead of sticking to and backing your OP...

I don't think we should use lethal injection period. I think that criminals like this guy should be hanged or executed via firing squad. If it hurts, too bad!

And how am I making excuses when stating a fact? If Oklahoma had the drugs that they had access to before, the execution would have gone off better and this "poor misunderstood soul" wouldn't have suffered.

Mr. Mensch
05-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Really? Are you sure that the truth isn't that European drug manufacturers just don't want to sell it to American prisons?

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-07/europe-pushes-to-keep-lethal-injection-drugs-from-u-dot-s-dot-prisons

Regardless of the reason, banning or unavailability, drugs are an imprecise way to put down these scumbags. A bullet or rope would be far more effective and inexpensive. We should do away with lethal injection and put these dirtbags down in a straightforward and simple matter.

Fuck the left wing whining and crying for these animals.

Common Sense
05-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Regardless of the reason, banning or unavailability, drugs are an imprecise way to put down these scumbags. A bullet or rope would be far more effective and inexpensive. We should do away with lethal injection and put these dirtbags down in a straightforward and simple matter.

Fuck the left wing whining and crying for these animals.

But wait, I thought it was Obama's fault for banning the drugs? Shut the fuck up....

1751_Texan
05-08-2014, 10:14 AM
I don't think we should use lethal injection period. I think that criminals like this guy should be hanged or executed via firing squad. If it hurts, too bad!

And how am I making excuses when stating a fact? If Oklahoma had the drugs that they had access to before, the execution would have gone off better and this "poor misunderstood soul" wouldn't have suffered.

We call that in Texas...moving the goal posts.

If that is what you meant from the get-go...why the 'liberal love criminals' obfuscation?

Say what you mean...and mean what you say.

Refugee
05-08-2014, 05:43 PM
We call that in Texas...moving the goal posts.

If that is what you meant from the get-go...why the 'liberal love criminals' obfuscation?

Say what you mean...and mean what you say.

I'm just glad that he had to spend fifteen years on death row, each day an agony of not knowing if and when he'd die himself. Good riddance to this creature.

Redrose
05-30-2014, 04:20 AM
Cruel and unusual punishment is illegal.....if it's intentional. This was unplanned, a mishap. Too freaking bad for him. A relative of ours woke up during a very serious surgery, prostate removal. There was no outcry for retribution, or revisions in our anesthesia protocol. He suffered, terribly, and he is a good man, he didn't torture, rape and slowly, cruelly kill anyone. Let's save our sympathy for those who really deserve it.

Why don't they use PROPOFOL. It's pain free and in the proper dosage, very lethal. As Michael Jackson found out.

Refugee
05-30-2014, 07:15 AM
Who here remembers the case? I don’t. Strange then the outcry over this creatures death. He suffered or didn’t, it won’t disturb my sleep pattern. Do it the Chinese way; round the back, quick bullet through the head and have done with it. Problem solved.

Common Sense
05-30-2014, 07:17 AM
Who here remembers the case? I don’t. Strange then the outcry over this creatures death. He suffered or didn’t, it won’t disturb my sleep pattern. Do it the Chinese way; round the back, quick bullet through the head and have done with it. Problem solved.

Yeah, maybe we should just get rid of democracy too. The right to be tried by a jury of your peers? Appeals process? Fuck it...let's do it the Chinese way!

zelmo1234
05-30-2014, 07:26 AM

You mean like all conservatives being racist and stuff like that ???

zelmo1234
05-30-2014, 07:29 AM
So you applaud government acting in an unconstitutional manner in this instance?

Since when has it been unconstitutional to execute someone? You would think that the founding fathers would have figured that out?

Seeing as you could be executed for a lot of things back then?

So you are going to have to come up with the amendment that made it illegal! I seem to have missed it

zelmo1234
05-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Yeah, yours was a real zinger as well. What question? Your moronic assertion that liberals love criminals?

What if I asked if all conservatives were pedophiles? Would that deserve a response or would you dismiss it as childish hyperbole?

Of course not! Pedophiles are liberals, everyone know that! :)

zelmo1234
05-30-2014, 07:32 AM

Once upon a time we used to hang people and the founding fathers were fine with that! As a matter of fact hanging day was a holiday!

So to cry because this monster suffered? Not going to shed a tear! AS a matter of fact I think that he got off easy!

zelmo1234
05-30-2014, 07:37 AM
Yeah, maybe we should just get rid of democracy too. The right to be tried by a jury of your peers? Appeals process? Fuck it...let's do it the Chinese way!

You know it Texas they call that moving the goal posts. :)

It is true that libs will shed a lot more rears for the criminal that they would have for the victims! The cruel and unusual punishment in the case was the fact that the tax payers had to pay for him to live in prison for 15 years.

This injections stuff? Too expensive. there is not reason that firing squad would not work well

Refugee
05-30-2014, 07:50 AM

You get the lawyer, you get the trial, you get the appeal and if you lose others don't spend millions of $'s feeding you and you don't spend years sitting around appealing and whining. It's the end result we're talking about and for animals like the creature in question? Get it over with and if it hurts or offends his feelings - tough.