PDA

View Full Version : Most Wanted In San Diego

Conley
07-28-2011, 10:48 PM
D, since you posted Texas, I wanted to make sure you got a good look at this guy.

http://media.signonsandiego.com/img/photos/2011/07/28/Jerry-McCleary_t620x349.jpg?355b3277bec9d339f1728cced3ac ed55a8e84e56

I believe he qualifies as white. ;D

Must be hard to be a fugitive with facial tats :D :D :D

Mister D
07-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Those have to be prison tats. Must be hard getting a job too but I guess people like this usually spend their free timeon the lam. ;D

Conley
07-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Those have to be prison tats. Must be hard getting a job too but I guess people like this usually spend their free timeon the lam. ;D

Yeah, they are.

I think he is part of some group called the "Nazi Low Rider" gang (or something close to that).

I thought it might cheer you up to see a white criminal instead of a Hispanic.

;) :D

Mister D
07-29-2011, 09:02 AM

Yeah, they are.

I think he is part of some group called the "Nazi Low Rider" gang (or something close to that).

I thought it might cheer you up to see a white criminal instead of a Hispanic.

;) :D

His wrap sheet probably says "Korean". ::)

Conley
07-29-2011, 09:03 AM
:D

Mixed / Other

Conley
07-29-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm actually getting Korean for lunch. That stuff is delicious.

Mister D
07-29-2011, 12:33 PM
We have a lot of Thai places around here. Well maybe not "a lot" but three within 10 minutes seems like a lot to me.

MMC
07-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Thats alright D.....wait til there are androids sitting next to you getting their daily fill of dilithium Crystals asking you how ya day is going and hows the kids and the little ole woman. Course it will all be done with proper etiquette and speech. :D >:D

Captain Obvious
07-29-2011, 08:23 PM
I always thought this would be a great reality TV gag.

Bake up a killer resume. Harvard graduate, shitload of published articles, list of high stress positions and accomplishments with top notch firms, oodles of professional associations - shit like that. Send it to one of those old money investment banker firms and send a guy like this (wired with cameras) for the interview.

That could be comic gold.

MMC
07-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Why we already Got Obama and he is just wired for all to hear. Not just investment bankers. >:D ;)

Conley
07-29-2011, 08:32 PM

Bake up a killer resume. Harvard graduate, shitload of published articles, list of high stress positions and accomplishments with top notch firms, oodles of professional associations - shit like that. Send it to one of those old money investment banker firms and send a guy like this (wired with cameras) for the interview.

I'd watch it every day and twice on Sunday.

Mister D
07-29-2011, 09:08 PM

:D :D :D Yeah, it would. In fact, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been done.

Conley
08-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Homies got captured.

:'(

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/09/two-san-diegos-most-wanted-captured/

MMC
08-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Then theres the Money-Reward.....crime for the future gonna be tuff. Throw outs some money and all will be pointing fingers.