PDA

View Full Version : Is Adelaide getting my friend requests?

Germanicus
05-11-2014, 10:47 PM
I think there may be some kind of a problem because I sent Adelaide a friend request the other day and have had no response. I sent a friend request to Adelaide a few months ago but I think something went wrong with that one too.

Does anyone else have a problem with friend requests not getting through?

I was thinking that it is possible that Adelaide has recieved both friend requests and maybe she doesnt want to be forum friends. But I kind of doubt it. Why wouldnt she want to be friends? Im pretty sure there is something wrong with the site or something.

What do you guys think the problem is?

The Xl
05-11-2014, 11:12 PM
lol

Germanicus
05-11-2014, 11:29 PM
): Why doesnt Adelaide like me?

Peter1469
05-12-2014, 04:16 AM
:shocked:

Germanicus
05-12-2014, 05:32 AM
To be honest Im pretty sure this whole thing is giving me a complex. My ego is damaged. I seriously dont get it. Whats not to like? Im capable of being at least a decent forum friend. I think Adelaide should reconsider.

Peter1469
05-12-2014, 05:34 AM
You OK Germ? I can be your friend.

Germanicus
05-12-2014, 05:35 AM
You OK Germ? I can be your friend.

I already consider you to be a friend Peter. I know you like me.

Peter1469
05-12-2014, 05:35 AM
:smiley:

Codename Section
05-12-2014, 05:56 AM
Maybe she thought you were kidding?

Adelaide
05-12-2014, 07:16 AM
I didn't get any requests?

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 07:33 AM
): Why doesnt Adelaide like me?

Yeah, I don't get it either, you're so warm and sensitive.

:laugh:

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Maybe she thought you were kidding?

lol!

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!"

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 07:36 AM
To be honest Im pretty sure this whole thing is giving me a complex. My ego is damaged. I seriously dont get it. Whats not to like? Im capable of being at least a decent forum friend. I think Adelaide should reconsider.

We all like you but I think (and I'm not speaking for them either) maybe you come off a little offensive to some of the chic members here so maybe they're not comfortable with you.

Hey - a lot of people here don't like me either. Fuckem, I could care less.

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 07:36 AM
Sending friend requests is gay also.

Alyosha
05-12-2014, 07:43 AM
We all like you but I think (and I'm not speaking for them either) maybe you come off a little offensive to some of the chic members here so maybe they're not comfortable with you.

Hey - a lot of people here don't like me either. Fuckem, I could care less.

I'm not offended, but then I also had to live in Detroit for 6 years. Germanicus aint got nothing on Crackhead Bob or the Detroit Tire Man.

Alyosha
05-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Sending friend requests is gay also.

I'm going to send you a friend request.

Mister D
05-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Dude...

Kabuki Joe
05-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Dude...

...remember the ordeal about being called a stalker?...

Alyosha
05-12-2014, 09:38 AM
I don't think anyone should label someone else a stalker because they send you an unwanted PM or a callout. It is a precise legal term and people should be very careful about how they use it online.

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 09:41 AM
I don't think anyone should label someone else a stalker because they send you an unwanted PM or a callout. It is a precise legal term and people should be very careful about how they use it online.

But Germanicus can be kind of creepy, I don't think he notices that - or cares, or both.

I'm not putting him down, that's why I mentioned him but a dude who talks about "hot jewish women" and "cocks" all the time and writes 3 page long posts filled with all sorts of outlandish stuff, pics and videos - yeah, I see why some women would be really uncomfortable about him.

Mister D
05-12-2014, 09:42 AM

I agree but this behavior isn't helpful.

Alyosha
05-12-2014, 09:45 AM
But @Germanicus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=768) can be kind of creepy, I don't think he notices that - or cares, or both.

I'm not putting him down, that's why I mentioned him but a dude who talks about "hot jewish women" and "cocks" all the time and writes 3 page long posts filled with all sorts of outlandish stuff, pics and videos - yeah, I see why some women would be really uncomfortable about him.

He's strange. Fact. But, I'm a woman and I'm not uncomfortable because there's this thing call the "ignore" button if he becomes annoying. Problem solved. They can't send you PMs and you can't read their posts.

Voila!

Stalker is a precise legal term and calling him that exposes this website and those that do it to trouble. They should stop.

Peter1469
05-12-2014, 09:47 AM
For fuck sake. Leave German alone. Addy can take care of herself.

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 09:48 AM
He's strange. Fact. But, I'm a woman and I'm not uncomfortable because there's this thing call the "ignore" button if he becomes annoying. Problem solved. They can't send you PMs and you can't read their posts.

Voila!

Stalker is a precise legal term and calling him that exposes this website and those that do it to trouble. They should stop.

Fair enough, I'm not really arguing either against your point.

Alyosha
05-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Adelaide can talk care of herself. So can Chloe. They're both strong women and I assume both have the "Ignore" feature.

Just because Chloe is kind does not mean that Chloe is not tough. Kindness is not weakness. Adelaide is a powerful woman. To make it seem like she needs protection from a friend request is to diminish that power.

It's not like they were mugged on the street and need physical help.

Ignore is our friend.

Germanicus
05-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I don't get it either, you're so warm and sensitive.

:laugh:

I am.

Germanicus
05-12-2014, 10:01 AM
But @Germanicus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=768) can be kind of creepy, I don't think he notices that - or cares, or both.

this is a forum retard.

Suck my cock.

You too Peter.

Kabuki Joe
05-12-2014, 10:01 AM
I am.

...I don't think you are a bad guy but posting about this is kind of weird...just back it down a notch...

Peter1469
05-12-2014, 10:19 AM
this is a forum retard.

Suck my cock.

You too Peter.

No thanks. I don't swing that way, although I support your right to.

Germanicus
05-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Well. I think you are putting way too much thought into how creepy I am. Some of you. And to be honest -- its kinda creepy.

And Jewish girls are hot.

And Its not up to me to decide if I am creepy. If someone thinks I am creepy then that is what they think. And if I am doing something creepy and a person tells me then I would stop. Im not trying to creep anyone out. my sense of humour is highly evolved.

Jewish girls are hot. Like hot ones I mean. being Jewish makes a person hotter. Im sorry if that creeps you out but if you think about it you cant deny it. Maybe you are not thinking hard enough. Hot Jewish girls are the most desirable females in the world. Im sorry if its creepy but its true.

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 10:42 AM
this is a forum retard.

Suck my cock.

You too Peter.

Just trying to help ya out, take it for what it's worth.

Peter1469
05-12-2014, 10:42 AM
ture

Kabuki Joe
05-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Well. I think you are putting way too much thought into how creepy I am. Some of you. And to be honest -- its kinda creepy.

And Its not up to me to decide if I am creepy. If someone thinks I am creepy then that is what they think. And if I am doing something creepy and a person tells me then I would stop. Im not trying to creep anyone out. my sense of humour is highly evolved.

Jewish girls are hot. Like hot ones I mean. being Jewish makes a person hotter. Im sorry if that creeps you out but if you think about it you cant deny it. Maybe you are not thinking hard enough. Hot Jewish girls are the most desirable females in the world. Im sorry if its creepy but its true.

...you aren't making this any better...

Alyosha
05-12-2014, 11:12 AM

Barbara Streisand is Jewish.

You need to get out more. Lots of girls are hot.

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Barbara Streisand is Jewish.

You need to get out more. Lots of girls are hot.

Streisand is a toad.

Alyosha
05-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Bette Midler is Jewish. Giselle Bundchen is Catholic.

No one ethnic group or race is prettier than the other, IMO. All women are pretty in their own way. Rihanna, for example.

Captain Obvious
05-12-2014, 11:17 AM

No one ethnic group or race is prettier than the other, IMO. All women are pretty in their own way. Rihanna, for example.

Bette Midler I can handle.

Mister D
05-12-2014, 11:18 AM

I'm only attracted to whites (including white Hispanics) and east Asians. Typically anyway.

Peter1469
05-12-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm only attracted to whites (including white Hispanics) and east Asians. Typically anyway.

I like them all.

Codename Section
05-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Stacy Dash in Clueless set my loins afire in high school.

The Xl
05-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I like them all.

Preach, brotha.

Perianne
05-12-2014, 03:54 PM
All women are pretty in their own way. Rihanna, for example.

No, I disagree. You need to come to eastern Kentucky. There are some real beasts here.

Germanicus
05-13-2014, 08:46 AM
YES!

I think that Adelaide noticed that I kinda liked that she wouldnt be my friend. And now we are forum friends.

Oh happy day.

I feel relieved.

I was seriously getting a complex.

Again - YES!

edit- Unless there really was a problem with friend request.. Whatever. Im soo happy.

Germanicus
05-13-2014, 08:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8PC1_3fjvs

Alyosha
05-13-2014, 08:49 AM
YES!

I think that Adelaide noticed that I kinda liked that she wouldnt be my friend. And now we are forum friends.

Oh happy day.

I feel relieved.

I was seriously getting a complex.

Again - YES!

edit- Unless there really was a problem with friend request.. Whatever. Im soo happy.

I don't think @Adelaide (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=473) would lie. She's pretty forthright Germanicus

Germanicus
05-13-2014, 09:58 AM
I don't think @Adelaide (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=473) would lie. She's pretty forthright @Germanicus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=768)

I agree.

Adelaide
05-13-2014, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't lie about not getting a friend request, and if I didn't want to accept I'd be sure to let a person know why.

Mister D
05-13-2014, 11:06 AM
I sent a friend request to you, Germanicus.

Captain Obvious
05-13-2014, 11:42 AM
I sent a friend request to you, Germanicus.

Let's see.

Friend request... or restraining order?

...hmmm

:biglaugh: