PDA

View Full Version : My Dog is a Liberal

Perianne
05-13-2014, 01:52 PM
My white miniature poodle is a liberal. She hates other white dogs. This video (below) makes her go insane with hatred. Any advice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mig9ub_4i8

Mr. Mensch
05-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Euthanasia.

Cigar
05-13-2014, 01:55 PM
That's what you call a Dog? :laugh:

Common Sense
05-13-2014, 02:00 PM
That's OK, my dog is a conservative. He doesn't like black dogs and he thinks Obama is a communist.

Matty
05-13-2014, 02:39 PM
My white miniature poodle is a liberal. She hates other white dogs. This video (below) makes her go insane with hatred. Any advice?

Show her videos with little black dogs.

Chris
05-13-2014, 02:39 PM
My dog is an anarchist and atheist. He doesn't exist.

Matty
05-13-2014, 02:42 PM
Euthanasia.

This is is not nice. You know the Perianne is lifting weights and studying the physics of projectiles launched with extreme force don't you? Silly man.

Mr. Mensch
05-13-2014, 02:43 PM
This is is not nice. You know the Perianne is lifting weights and studying the physics of projectiles launched with extreme force don't you? Silly man.

She is still a girl though, right?

Matty
05-13-2014, 02:48 PM
She is still a girl though, right?

Yes.

Mr. Mensch
05-13-2014, 02:49 PM
Yes.

I'll be fine then.

Refugee
05-13-2014, 05:46 PM
My white miniature poodle is a liberal. She hates other white dogs.

Is your dogs name Pelosi?

Dr. Who
05-13-2014, 05:55 PM
You don't know what that little Maltese is saying, but by it's behavior, it appears to have some trepidation about the person with the camera. Your dog may be reacting to the message the Maltese is sending - stay away! get away from me! what's that thing you're pointing at me! I don't know about the aversion to white dogs, but perhaps your dog was beaten up by siblings and associates bad memories with the color.

Perianne
05-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Is your dogs name Pelosi?

Oh Refugee, no one would do that to her dog!

Perianne
05-13-2014, 06:04 PM
You don't know what that little Maltese is saying, but by it's behavior, it appears to have some trepidation about the person with the camera. Your dog may be reacting to the message the Maltese is sending - stay away! get away from me! what's that thing you're pointing at me! I don't know about the aversion to white dogs, but perhaps your dog was beaten up by siblings and associates bad memories with the color.
Dr. Who, you be pretty smart! I didn't think about those things.

Dr. Who
05-13-2014, 06:22 PM
@Dr. Who (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=612), you be pretty smart! I didn't think about those things.

I've had dogs for close to 40 years. I had one rescue who reacted to men in black leather jackets and hats. I can only assume that such a person had abused him. If he saw someone like that across four lanes of traffic, he would get hostile and bark. Otherwise he was very peaceful. I've also noticed that some barking will set off the dogs and other barking doesn't. If a neighbor dog is barking to be let in - other dogs don't react, but if the mailman is coming down the street, all the dogs notice and some will bark in alarm. That alarm bark sets off the rest of the dogs. I always know my dog's barks, and generally what they mean. The pitch changes and so does the cadence.

Bob
05-13-2014, 06:24 PM

Dye your dog black!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabuki Joe
05-13-2014, 08:48 PM

...the turning away and running back makes a dog want to chase it...prey drive is much stronger when an animal is running away...

Dr. Who
05-13-2014, 08:56 PM
...the turning away and running back makes a dog want to chase it...prey drive is much stronger when an animal is running away...
That is true - they are either reacting to prey drive, or often don't trust anyone or anything that displays fear. One reason why running from a dog or screaming in fear is a bad idea. I tend to do the opposite with an aggressive dog - I move toward it and make threatening noises. They are easy to psych out.

Kabuki Joe
05-13-2014, 09:10 PM
That is true - they are either reacting to prey drive, or often don't trust anyone or anything that displays fear. One reason why running from a dog or screaming in fear is a bad idea. I tend to do the opposite with an aggressive dog - I move toward it and make threatening noises. They are easy to psych out.

...it's territory and dominance...the poodle is watching the Maltese run and says, "that's right bitch, you don't want none of me!!!!!"...when it runs back at him he says, "oh, you do want a piece of me?!?!?"...back and forth the poodle is trash talking the Maltese...for an animal abuser like me it's kind of funny... :)

Dr. Who
05-13-2014, 09:37 PM
...it's territory and dominance...the poodle is watching the Maltese run and says, "that's right bitch, you don't want none of me!!!!!"...when it runs back at him he says, "oh, you do want a piece of me?!?!?"...back and forth the poodle is trash talking the Maltese...for an animal abuser like me it's kind of funny... :)
Well I guess it depends how the poodle is interpreting the video. It might view it that way, but in my experience dogs are not generally that visual when it comes to television, although there are some that are. Cats on the other hand are very visual. If the dog is very visually oriented, he might react as you suggest.

GrassrootsConservative
05-13-2014, 09:40 PM
My friend's dog was a Liberal. My friend's cat had a litter of kittens and the dog slaughtered them all. Slaughtering innocent and helpless lifeforms is paradise to a Liberal.

Perianne
05-13-2014, 09:42 PM
...in my experience dogs are not generally that visual when it comes to television, although there are some that are.

Oh, my little poodle baby will sit and watch TV for a long time, waiting for an animal to appear so she can bark at it. She is a bit aggressive towards all dogs, but especially aggressive towards white dogs.

nic34
05-13-2014, 09:45 PM
My friend's dog was a Liberal. My friend's cat had a litter of kittens and the dog slaughtered them all. Slaughtering innocent and helpless lifeforms is paradise to a Liberal.

You have issues... should we send help?

Kabuki Joe
05-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Well I guess it depends how the poodle is interpreting the video. It might view it that way, but in my experience dogs are not generally that visual when it comes to television, although there are some that are. Cats on the other hand are very visual. If the dog is very visually oriented, he might react as you suggest.

...so this is just a figment of our imagination, nothing to see, move along...

Dr. Who
05-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Oh, my little poodle baby will sit and watch TV for a long time, waiting for an animal to appear so she can bark at it. She is a bit aggressive towards all dogs, but especially aggressive towards white dogs.
So she is very visual. She's a sight hound. Some dogs operate more on smell and sound, others on sight. You're girl is a sight hound. It may be as KJ suggests, she may also be reacting to the back and forth, and assuming the dog is reacting to her. Still, if she's that aggressive, in terms of barking at other dogs, that usually suggests that she is a bit afraid. Have you tried to socialize her with other animals?

Perianne
05-13-2014, 09:57 PM
So she is very visual. She's a sight hound. Some dogs operate more on smell and sound, others on sight. You're girl is a sight hound. It may be as KJ suggests, she may also be reacting to the back and forth, and assuming the dog is reacting to her. Still, if she's that aggressive, in terms of barking at other dogs, that usually suggests that she is a bit afraid. Have you tried to socialize her with other animals?

We have a dachshund and she is very accepting of him. I think it is the pack mentality that dogs have. The dachshund is part of the pack. Does that make sense?

To let you know, she was a puppy mill dog. She was rescued by authorities. When we got her she had very little muscle on her (from spending her life in a cage and having babies all the time). She has had several teeth removed and tumors removed from her abdomen. There is really no telling what kind of hell that dog lived for her first ten years. Now she is alive and well. She has learned how to run and jump like a normal dog. She is a joy to have. She just does not like other dogs.

Dr. Who
05-13-2014, 10:39 PM
We have a dachshund and she is very accepting of him. I think it is the pack mentality that dogs have. The dachshund is part of the pack. Does that make sense?

To let you know, she was a puppy mill dog. She was rescued by authorities. When we got her she had very little muscle on her (from spending her life in a cage and having babies all the time). She has had several teeth removed and tumors removed from her abdomen. There is really no telling what kind of hell that dog lived for her first ten years. Now she is alive and well. She has learned how to run and jump like a normal dog. She is a joy to have. She just does not like other dogs.
That is sad. Her life certainly was hell. She probably lived in a cage and never played with another dog in her whole life in that place. That would certainly justify the fear. Her whole life before finding her forever home was fear. Puppy mills generally only breed certain animals, so the whole place may have had only white poodles and perhaps one other type. If you can imagine dozens of dogs barking in fear and aggression, confined in cages. A nightmare of a life. No wonder she behaves as she does. If you want her to be less aggressive with other animals she needs to be introduced to other dogs in safe play spaces. Not my expertise, but there are people who specialize in socializing dogs. The good thing is that dogs usually get less aggressive as they age.

Perianne
05-13-2014, 10:46 PM
My babies:

Dr. Who
05-13-2014, 10:52 PM
My babies:

Thanks - I love dogs.

Refugee
05-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Oh @Refugee (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1060), no one would do that to her dog!
Perianne

Does it present with these symptoms? 7383

Obviously your dog doesn’t pay taxes either and relies on your for its needs? It looks like your dog has a bad case of Pelosism.

Hmm, I recommend a prescribed dose of welfare; you can get it free at any welfare office. Perhaps a walk through black ghetto’s and white trailer parks to show that everyone is now equal? Failing that, you could give it a bone and try taking it back in the name of equal bone distribution. That sometimes works, but watch your fingers; both people and dogs sometimes tend to snap back at the hand that feeds them.

Be careful and always wash your hands after touching an liberal infected dog, the disease is easily transferrable to humans.

7384 7385

92 million satisfied Americans already endorse our product.

“Give a man a fish and you can feed him for a day, show him how to claim welfare and you can feed him for a lifetime.” (Refugee).

Germanicus
05-14-2014, 06:14 AM
I had a drug dealer that owned a racist rottweiler. It hated Aboriginal people.

edit- And it was black.

Captain Obvious
05-14-2014, 07:04 AM
I had a pit bull when I was a kid that hated black people. There was a cluster of black people that lived a block up the street, when they walked by our gate they would tease my dog and spit on him.

Captain Obvious
05-14-2014, 07:05 AM
My current dog would be a great RushBeck fan, he sits, comes, goes when told and all I need to do is feed him a bit of cheap dogfood and he's forever loyal to me.

Captain Obvious
05-14-2014, 07:14 AM
In fact, my dog should be the new GOP logo.

1751_Texan
05-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Maybe she doesn't know she's white. maybe she's a "wagger".