PDA

View Full Version : Should Al Sharpton Be Arrested For Yelling Fire in a Crowded Theatre.....

Pages : [1] 2

MMC
04-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Simple put.....Sharptones led a major Protest in Miami which is way south of Sanford. Sharptones keeps running around and saying he wants Zimmermann in Cuffs. Zimmermann arrested. That he will not back off until this done. Is Shartones the Law? Is he a Judge? Is he a Detective? Private Investigator?

Is he leading people to violence even tho he says he does not control the actions of others? Shouldn't he be arrested for inciting violence? For yelling fire in a crowded theatre, when there is none.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 08:46 AM
in a word........Yes.

MMC
04-02-2012, 08:52 AM
in a word........Yes.

Oh.....and he should definately lose that Spot he is hosting on MSDNC.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Oh.....and he should definately lose that Spot he is hosting on MSDNC. well if he went to jail for inciting then losing his job would be automatic

Dagny
04-02-2012, 08:55 AM
In a word...no.

He's calling for the system to function as it would, were the roles reversed. Had Martin wrestled the gun away from the murderer Zimmerman, Martin would be in jail right now while the facts were sorted.

Zimmerman should be arrested, and afforded legal counsel. That's what the lead detective sought, and that's what the evidence calls for.

Sharpton...certainly not one of my favorite people, is merely calling for due process.

ramone
04-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Here is the crowd he is preaching to.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Man-leaves-rally-for-peace-and-assaults-his/rOFPan4krEuJFozUp04ycg.cspx

Conley
04-02-2012, 08:57 AM
He has a terrible history of making things worse, but I don't think he's broken any laws where jail time would be given. I'm already concerned about the steps our government is taking to deny the rights to assemble and protest. Unfortunately parasites like Sharpton are a way of life with our freedoms. We've got to take the good with the bad.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 08:58 AM
The last thing the Martin family needs is Tawana Brawley Al on the scene but they made their decision.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Rabble rousers like Al don't deserve to be wined and dined or given their own sopabox on a cable news network. We're stuck with Al because he is treated as the legitimate voice of someone or something other than himself.

MMC
04-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Well they don't have to make it easy for him. Not to mention I am sure he has broken some minor laws with protesting and or setting up some rally. Such as getting permits and whatnot. Especially in states he does not live in. Since he is a hypocrit, they should always make it difficult for him. Despite him running for the Presidentcy. IMO that is.

Conley
04-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Well they don't have to make it easy for him. Not to mention I am sure he has broken some minor laws with protesting and or setting up some rally. Such as getting permits and whatnot. Especially in states he does not live in. Since he is a hypocrit, they should always make it difficult for him. Despite him running for the Presidentcy. IMO that is.

I agree they don't need to make it easy. Heck, the cops harass protestors of all kinds, I would bet they aren't giving him a free pass.

MMC
04-02-2012, 09:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN10uXOI288&feature=related

Eddie Griffin's Freedom of Speech Routine. Listen to what Eddie has to say about Al Sharptones. It comes in at the 3:20 mark of the video.

Mister D
04-02-2012, 09:27 AM

He's not just a hypocrite. He's a a real POS who does his very best to make racial tension worse.

MMC
04-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Eddie was like.....Yo Al....wheres your church m*****-f*****. :laugh:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-02-2012, 10:12 AM
I had no idea that Griffen could actually be funny...

Conley
04-02-2012, 10:16 AM
I had no idea that Griffen could actually be funny...

Wait a minute, you're not a fan of Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo !?!

Oh man, you just lost like a billion cool points. :undecided:

Conley
04-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Eddie was a tour de force in that cinematic masterpiece...the Academy robbed him! :angry:

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Eddie was a tour de force in that cinematic masterpiece...the Academy robbed him! :angry:

He was funny thats for sure. But I wanted to get to the part on Sharpton. Plus now when he does his routine you should hear what he has to say about Obama. Another thats fallen off that Idol Worshipping list. Just like Samuel Jackson said. Obama AIN"T Nothing But More of the Same OLE Shit!

Mister D
04-02-2012, 10:30 AM

This guy was never funny.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Wait a minute, you're not a fan of Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo !?!

Oh man, you just lost like a billion cool points. :undecided:

I only thought the tourettes girl and the guy who'd owned the fish tank were funny, I even tried to watch European Gigolo, I didn't think Griffen was all that funny in either, those movies might've even better if he weren't in them.

Conley
04-02-2012, 11:21 AM
:laugh: Yeah I was just bsing...TJ was a weak character.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-02-2012, 05:44 PM
http://youtu.be/2-gpwYvxBfA

MMC
04-02-2012, 06:22 PM
http://youtu.be/2-gpwYvxBfA

Thats a good one there VoZ! :laugh:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Thats a good one there VoZ! :laugh:

I thought it was funny...

Dagny
04-02-2012, 06:35 PM
I thought it was funny...I heard they're coming back. Not sure who the cast will be.

Amazing when you consider the fame many have reached since that show.

MMC
04-02-2012, 06:35 PM
I thought it was funny...

Btw VoZ I did put up the rest of Eddie Griffins Freedom of Speech Skit. Hope you will enjoy the rest. We also have some comedians that are talking about drugs. If ya happen to know of any others plese free to drop them on in.

roadmaster
04-02-2012, 09:48 PM
I just don't know what to think about this. Both had previous backgrounds. The young man had been suspended 3 times and Zimm had problems before this too.

Al needs to wait for all the evidence before judging and just shut up as to who was at fault. He wasn't there. If he keeps it up than yes he needs to be arrested for citing riots.

MMC
04-02-2012, 09:52 PM
I just don't know what to think about this. Both had previous backgrounds. The young man had been suspended 3 times and Zimm had problems before this too.

Al needs to wait for all the evidence before judging and just shut up as to who was at fault. He wasn't there. If he keeps it up than yes he needs to be arrested for citing riots.

Hey hey hey.....RM, glad to see you here. I was hoping you would drop in and give us that Conservative Womans Point of view. But I would take a look around first. So that you can get your bearings with a new hair corp club. :wink:

roadmaster
04-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Thanks, I will look into it. You know the thing that gets me is even one of my children was suspended for 3 days for fighting. We got down to the truth because I knew this one would be the last one to fight a person. The person that came after them had been hitting many and this time came up to the wrong person, my child. Even though my child tried to walk away (and is tough) they ended up in a fight and the other one ended up on the ground. Would they just say in the news if this happened to mine that they were suspended for fighting in high school, or would they explain what happened? NO
You know I don't know what happened but I hope justice will be done.

MMC
04-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks, I will look into it. You know the thing that gets me is even one of my children was suspended for 3 days for fighting. We got down to the truth because I knew this one would be the last one to fight a person. The person that came after them had been hitting many and this time came up to the wrong person, my child. Even though my child tried to walk away (and is tough) they ended up in a fight and the other one ended up on the ground. Would they just say in the news if this happened to mine that they were suspended for fighting in high school, or would they explain what happened? NO

Yeah it was like D said. Zimmermann might be guilty but let the process work it out instead of people getting all irrational about it. Then of Course Al and Jesse trying to tie in racism. Then the democrats politicizing this. We even had one tell us it wasn't being politicized. Which was after Boobie rush wore his hoodie in the House.

Dagny
04-03-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm pretty sure that all we've asked for, is that the system be allowed to work.

Fact: The lead detective found grounds for arrest. The state's attorney chose to allow a judge's son to walk away.

Had the tables been turned, and Martin wrestled the gun away, do you think he would've been afforded the same leeway, or would he be sitting in jail awaiting a trial?

Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin. He refused to obey. That alone should remove his right to a self defense claim.

This issue was squashed by the system, until the press stepped up. Whereas Sharpton is a moron, he has the right to demand the same treatment for Zimmerman, as we would've seen for Martin.....had he not been murdered.

ramone
04-03-2012, 07:06 AM
had he not been murdered.

I find it odd that people are calling it murder when they were not at the crime scene, didn't investigate anything at the scene, haven't read the police reports, and don't know all the facts of the case that the police and detectives know. Amazing, vigilante justice by the same people who speak out against it constantly.

Dagny
04-03-2012, 07:43 AM
I find it odd that people are calling it murder when they were not at the crime scene, didn't investigate anything at the scene, haven't read the police reports, and don't know all the facts of the case that the police and detectives know. Amazing, vigilante justice by the same people who speak out against it constantly.You're right. The lead detective called for manslaughter.

Alias
04-03-2012, 09:08 AM
I think Sharpton and Olbermann should start their own network.

ramone
04-03-2012, 09:57 AM
You're right. The lead detective called for manslaughter.

So you believe what is broadcast? Why did the DA refuse that request? Could it be that it won't stick for lack of evidence? Manslaughter is a chicken shit charge when they have no evidence IMO and they want to satisfy the public. More politics where it doesn't belong.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 09:59 AM
So you believe what is broadcast? Why did the DA refuse that request? Could it be that it won't stick for lack of evidence? Manslaughter is a chicken shit charge when they have no evidence IMO and they want to satisfy the public. More politics where it doesn't belong.

Possibly because the charge isn't credible.

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Did Zimmerman deny the shooting? Do you even look for the facts, or just type whatever you want the story to be?

He documented the manslaughter, when he called 911. There are numerous witnesses, some that were ignored by police.

It's a moot point now. The FBI is on the case. Zimmerman will be charged, and he'll receive a fair trial.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Did Zimmerman deny the shooting? Do you even look for the facts, or just type whatever you want the story to be?

He documented the manslaughter, when he called 911. There are numerous witnesses, some that were ignored by police.

It's a moot point now. The FBI is on the case. Zimmerman will be charged, and he'll receive a fair trial.

Far more fair than what Martin received.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:10 AM

He documented the crime of manslaughter when he called 911? What? Manslaughter is a crime. We do not know if he is guilty of manslaughter.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:11 AM

Martin quite possibly got himself killed. We'll find out.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:12 AM
There are numerous witnesses, some that were ignored by police.

Yes there were, how about the documented witnesses who say that Martin was on top of Zimmerman? I'm not really comforted by the fact that the FBI is on the case, if anything I'd think it has now been turned over to Holder and his minions, same ones who having won the case against the black panthers dropped the charges.

I wonder if they will go after the NBP's for placing a bounty on an American's head. Wait, they already approve the killing of American Citizens without due process, don't they? Evidenced by that sand they killed with a drone. Guilty or innocent, you can't kill a citizen of the US without a proper trial. I suppose in your liberal mind it is ok however and in the best interest of the republic.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Were witnesses ignored or were their stories less than consistent?

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:14 AM
. Guilty or innocent, you can't kill a citizen of the US without a proper trial. I suppose in your liberal mind it is ok however and in the best interest of the republic.
I want you to read that, and get a good laugh...as I did.

Are you aware of the topic?

Does the name Trayvon Martin ring a bell?

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:16 AM

He's talking about the state, genius. Yes, we're getting a good laugh at you! :greatjob:

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:16 AM

I'm not laughing and calling for the murder of another person based on hearsay is not the way it works. It seems you have resorted to ad hom for lack of any knowledge of how our system is supposed to work. Innocent until proven guilty, that ring a bell in your progressive mind?

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm not laughing and calling for the murder of another person based on hearsay is not the way it works. It seems you have resorted to ad hom for lack of any knowledge of how our system is supposed to work. Innocent until proven guilty, that ring a bell in your progressive mind?
Unless you're Trayvon Martin?

Innocent until proven guilty refers to the right to a jury trial.

Typically, a suspected murderer is arrested. Bail is usually denied, and he gets a 'speedy' trial.

That's all we want here.

Which is a lot more than Martin got.

Vilifier of Zombies
I heard they're coming back. Not sure who the cast will be.

Amazing when you consider the fame many have reached since that show.

I wouldn't think it would be the same kind of funny, it's one of those situations that's better left as is.

ramone
He's talking about the state, genius. Yes, we're getting a good laugh at you! :greatjob:

Possibly he is mentally challenged and can't help the fact that he knows nothing about the judiciary system. Either that or he is a liberal with no clue as to what goes on in the real world aside from the occupy protesters and their great cause.

Dagny
BTW...who called for the murder of Zimmerman?

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:21 AM
BTW...who called for the murder of Zimmerman?

You did.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Several times.

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't think it would be the same kind of funny, it's one of those situations that's better left as is.No doubt. Like comparing today's SNL w/the orginal 'not ready for primetime players'.

ILC took SNL, and injected it w/steroids. At the time, it was nuckin futs. Today...it's more commonplace.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Unless you're Trayvon Martin?

Innocent until proven guilty refers to the right to a jury trial.

Typically, a suspected murderer is arrested. Bail is usually denied, and he gets a 'speedy' trial.

That's all we want here.

Which is a lot more than Martin got.

Once again you play detective on the net and have decided that the guy is guilty. How do you know what Martin did? How many times have you walked over two miles for an iced tea and a bag of candy? Were you high if you did, I wouldn't walk two blocks after midnight for that. Get a grip and think about the real possibilities instead of casting the vote when you don't know what happened.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 10:24 AM

That's the whole point. Martin didn't stand a chance in that town. Not with that PD.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Several times.

Could be a member of The New Bl@ck Panthers, that would explain it all.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:26 AM
That's the whole point. Martin didn't stand a chance in that town. Not with that PD.

The town didn't shoot him. Zimmerman did. He may have acted appropriately for all you know.

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Once again you play detective on the net and have decided that the guy is guilty. How do you know what Martin did? How many times have you walked over two miles for an iced tea and a bag of candy? Were you high if you did, I wouldn't walk two blocks after midnight for that. Get a grip and think about the real possibilities instead of casting the vote when you don't know what happened.
Damn...you're on a roll today!

Real possibilities? You want a murderer to walk away, but a kid is guilty of.....walking too far to buy candy?

The 'real possibilities' have been documented. Just because you ignore them, doesn't change the facts.

There is enough probable cause, to arrest Zimmerman, and afford him the legal rights he never afforded Martin.

That seems like a reasonable possibility.

Mister D
Could be a member of The New Bl@ck Panthers, that would explain it all.

Considering his/her/its use of Ebonics earlier I thought so too. :laugh:

Mister D
Damn...you're on a roll today!

Real possibilities? You want a murderer to walk away, but a kid is guilty of.....walking too far to buy candy?

The 'real possibilities' have been documented. Just because you ignore them, doesn't change the facts.

There is enough probable cause, to arrest Zimmerman, and afford him the legal rights he never afforded Martin.

That seems like a reasonable possibility.

Again, you call him a murderer. Based on what?

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:28 AM

Obviously, Zim Zim fears for his own life. He won't come out of hiding. Gotta love those wacky gun laws they have.

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Could be a member of The New Bl@ck Panthers, that would explain it all.Nope...there are only 3 of them. So who called for Zimmerman's murder?

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Again, you call him a murderer. Based on what?

Emotion, it's all the left have since they can't comprehend due process and some cases don't have enough evidence to convict. I'd think he would be behind bars long ago considering the amount of ignorance thrown around by the left on this thing.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Nope...there are only 3 of them. So who called for Zimmerman's murder?

You don't read the threads you post in do you? Big mistake, we do.

Mister D
Nope...there are only 3 of them. So who called for Zimmerman's murder?

You did. Several times.

Mister D
Emotion, it's all the left have since they can't comprehend due process and some cases don't have enough evidence to convict. I'd think he would be behind bars long ago considering the amount of ignorance thrown around by the left on this thing.

And they will turn around and deny they ever said it. :laugh:

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:32 AM
I wonder if they will be the least bit embarrassed if Zimmerman is exonerated.

MMC
04-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Considering his/her/its use of Ebonics earlier I thought so too. :laugh:

:but: .....I use Ebonics on Poipose. Does this mean they will take my Rap Card away? :wink:

Dagny

Actually, I suffer through all of the posts before I add something. Who called for his murder?

Vilifier of Zombies

There will be nothing fair about it at this rate, he'd have to go fuck'n Latvia to garner a fair trial...

Dagny mentioned the FBI, I'd read something about that as well that the FBI is gonna have their very own parallel investigation going, how's that not overkill? Did Zimmerman cheat on his taxes? Rob a bank? Suspected of passing state secrets along to the Cubans?

I've pretty much idle about this issue except for knocking it because of all the publicity it's gotten and how much it's politicized, or mocking the idea of a hundred threads on one topic on another forum.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:35 AM
:but: .....I use Ebonics on Poipose. Does this mean they will take my Rap Card away? :wink:

Dsolo assures me it's "charming Old English". :smiley_ROFLMAO: He just likes to get all Shakespearan on us once in a while.

ramone
Actually, I suffer through all of the posts before I add something. Who called for his murder?

You're not real bright are you? Lay off the bottle long enough to read the thread.

MMC

You would have thought they figured that out when their argument from the last post don't hold up. or from the preceeding page. But denying it when it was there in black and white for all to. Goes to show that one like this is encapable of admitting when they wrong.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 10:36 AM
No doubt. Like comparing today's SNL w/the orginal 'not ready for primetime players'.

ILC took SNL, and injected it w/steroids. At the time, it was nuckin futs. Today...it's more commonplace.

Absolutely.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Dsolo assures me it's "charming Old English". :smiley_ROFLMAO: He just likes to get all Shakespearan on us once in a while.

Old English, isn't that an aftershave, No that is English Leather. My mistake. :)

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Obviously, Zim Zim fears for his own life. He won't come out of hiding. Gotta love those wacky gun laws they have.

Indeed. And the whining about all the heat poor Zimmeman is getting. Hello! He's ALIVE.

MMC
04-03-2012, 10:39 AM
There will be nothing fair about it at this rate, he'd have to go fuck'n Latvia to garner a fair trial...

Dagny mentioned the FBI, I'd read something about that as well that the FBI is gonna have their very own parallel investigation going, how's that not overkill? Did Zimmerman cheat on his taxes? Rob a bank? Suspected of passing state secrets along to the Cubans?

I've pretty much idle about this issue except for knocking it because of all the publicity it's gotten and how much it's politicized, or mocking the idea of a hundred threads on one topic on another forum.

Thanks for that wisdom VoZ you are correct about the politicization that was denied earlier in the thread after Boobie Rush wore his hoodie on the House Floor. Or that of discussing such in 3 of them here. :facepalm:

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:40 AM

There is "Zim Zim" again. 2Ts? :laugh:

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:40 AM
You're not real bright are you? Lay off the bottle long enough to read the thread.
So...nobody called for his murder.

As I thought. Gotta go. Back later. Dig up those posts for me meanwhile.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Indeed. And the whining about all the heat poor Zimmeman is getting. Hello! He's ALIVE.

People object to the lynch mob mentality you and your buddy have displayed.

MMC
04-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Old English, isn't that an aftershave, No that is English Leather. My mistake. :)

I thought there use to be one that was Old English.....course if one is drinking a case of the Beer they might not remember all they said. :facepalm:

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:42 AM

And............once again liberals jump to a conclusion as to why. You people crack me up, you want to save the world, have us pay for your birth control, feed other nations, tax our employers to the point that they can't hire, and convict people on emotion. Yes, the commie attitude is one we should all embrace. How about the sands convicted and stoned to death without a trial? I suppose you agree with the beheadings of people who never got a due process too.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:43 AM
So...nobody called for his murder.

As I thought. Gotta go. Back later. Dig up those posts for me meanwhile.

Dig em up yourself, you posted it and there are several who can attest to that fact.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 10:44 AM

There are only a couple of threads here, though. :)

Dagny
04-03-2012, 10:45 AM

Can he opt for a bench trial?

The evidence, is the evidence. It may hinge on the scope of authority of the 911 operator who demanded that Zimmerman not pursue Martin.

That might negate Zim's right to declare self defense. As well, they'll want to know why the state's attorney chose to refuse to charge Zimmerman.

There's enough evidence to, at the very least, bring charges and let the system work.

That's a lot more than Martin got.

The primary issue, is that the case not be swept under the rug....as it was before the hoopla.

Dagny
Dig em up yourself, you posted it and there are several who can attest to that fact.

Fail.

Vilifier of Zombies
Thanks for that wisdom VoZ you are correct about the politicization that was denied earlier in the thread after Boobie Rush wore his hoodie on the House Floor. Or that of discussing such in 3 of them here. :facepalm:

I've known them all except for dadakarma for awhile now, now that I've started posting here and have gotten to read some of dadakarma's posts, she's alright even if I don't agree with some of what she posts.

I'm not gonna argue the semantics of other poster's ideas, I'll let them do that for themselves.

Mister D
The bounty on Zimmerman's head is one of the stupidest things I've heard yet.

Someone should just hunt him down, and shoot him in self defense.

No crime was committed. He was defending himself.

Now, someone should defend themselves against Zimmerman. It won't be hard to instigate an incident, with a witness, and simply shoot him when things get out of hand.

Praytell...at what point does 'self defense' transfer from the original defender, to the original aggressor?

I like this gem too...

Judging by the pasty white cops in the video I linked, I think I know what the explanation is.

But it's not the left injecting race into this! Heavens no!

Why doesn't Zimmerman have any injuries in the police video?

FYI, he does. Don't you feel foolish.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:47 AM
You have no basis for dismissing Zimmerman's claim of self-defense. None. You have decided on his guilt based on nothing more than emotion and called for retaliatory violence.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Fail.

So obviously you have no idea what you have posted, looks like the fail is on your shoulders. Not mine, I know where I stand here.

Mister D
04-03-2012, 10:51 AM
So obviously you have no idea what you have posted, looks like the fail is on your shoulders. Not mine, I know where I stand here.

No worries. They were easy to find. They Dagny's first posts.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 10:53 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/04/02/456923/limbaugh-on-trayvon-martin-harm-blacks/

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Can he opt for a bench trial?

If Zimmerman requested one, sure, would it be wise to do so though? Probably not even though he may have to.

The evidence, is the evidence. It may hinge on the scope of authority of the 911 operator who demanded that Zimmerman not pursue Martin.

That might negate Zim's right to declare self defense. As well, they'll want to know why the state's attorney chose to refuse to charge Zimmerman.

Still doesn't make sense in why the FBI has to run a parallel investigation.

There's enough evidence to, at the very least, bring charges and let the system work.

That's a lot more than Martin got.

How is this relevant with everything that's been politicized?

The primary issue, is that the case not be swept under the rug....as it was before the hoopla.

Well, now there's no way to undo what's been done, why is it that it's still being escalated? Ratings? Boredom? What do you think went on besides this Zimmerman issue for the last couple of weeks?

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:55 AM
FBI shouldn't be involved in any way, this is a states issue and should remain that way.

ramone
04-03-2012, 10:58 AM
You have no basis for dismissing Zimmerman's claim of self-defense. None. You have decided on his guilt based on nothing more than emotion and called for retaliatory violence.

Well I think I've found his real identity and it's pretty revealing.

This could be him. I know ad hom but what else do you combat stupidity with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo

MMC
04-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

:rollseyes:

MMC
04-03-2012, 11:01 AM
I like that part with the laughing, as the black and white never fails. :wink:

Alias
04-03-2012, 02:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKCqSIZh7A

Dagny
04-03-2012, 02:09 PM
If Zimmerman requested one, sure, would it be wise to do so though? Probably not even though he may have to. If he's innocent, then the facts support him. He wouldn't have to worry about jury nullification. Or black 'peers' on the jury.

Still doesn't make sense in why the FBI has to run a parallel investigation.Perhaps they're investigating Fla. justice system? Let's not forget the very real possibilty that Zim senior had something to do with a refusal to investigate.

How is this relevant with everything that's been politicized?

Don't know what you mean? Fla law (evidently) allows for murder, but even this incident smells fishy. Why not treat is as is should be treated?

Well, now there's no way to undo what's been done, why is it that it's still being escalated? Ratings? Boredom? What do you think went on besides this Zimmerman issue for the last couple of weeks?

No way to undo the murder, but they're demanding proper due process. And they'll get it....now.

As for the press...it's just something to pass the time, until Limbaugh opens his yap again.

Alias
04-03-2012, 02:45 PM
If he's innocent, then the facts support him. He wouldn't have to worry about jury nullification. Or black 'peers' on the jury.

.Perhaps they're investigating Fla. justice system? Let's not forget the very real possibilty that Zim senior had something to do with a refusal to investigate.

Don't know what you mean? Fla law (evidently) allows for murder, but even this incident smells fishy. Why not treat is as is should be treated?

No way to undo the murder, but they're demanding proper due process. And they'll get it....now.

As for the press...it's just something to pass the time, until Limbaugh opens his yap again.

Limbaugh isn't the problem. Race hustlers like Democrap Sharpton, Jackson, Toure, Finney, Frederika Wilson, Obama, etc are the problem.

ramone
04-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah, and the money hungry parents of dead minorities. Careful what you post, Al will be after you for tradmark violations.

Sybrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton, 46, is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/trayvon-martin-trademarks-769123

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 06:51 PM
If he's innocent, then the facts support him. He wouldn't have to worry about jury nullification. Or black 'peers' on the jury.

There won't be anything impartial about it either way, just look at all the folks already predetermining his guilt on political message boards.

.Perhaps they're investigating Fla. justice system? Let's not forget the very real possibilty that Zim senior had something to do with a refusal to investigate.

I doubt it, from what I've read they're trying to determine whether or not it's a civil rights issue which is kinda silly considering the state of Florida already has assigned a special investigator to do just that. Black on black, white on black, brown on white, white on brown, black on brown, brown on black murders happened all this last week in various cities across the United States, if not for the media, if not for how this has been handled, if not for it being as politicized as it has, the FBI wouldn't give a rat's ass one way or the other...the key phrase Dagny was parallel investigation, not whether or not the FBI was investigating the state of Florida's justice system.

If it was an obvious racial profiling case, with the evidence that's available, he should'v already been charged with something unless they're trying to go out of their way to make something - anything stick.

You'd posted that charges should be brought, I just don't understand the relevance is all.

Oh, are you saying he should be charged with murder? If that's the consensus then, how is it that Zimmerman would be able to have a fair and impartial jury then?

It's not just the press, it's all the grandstanding by not only politicians, but actors, news anchors, the Sharpton's and Jackson's, the Black Panthers, the musicians, even the President of the United States chimed in. When I think of past events, like the guy that runs the Newburgh Boxing Club, his son was gunned down by black youths because his kid didn't want anything to do drugs [the reason the Boxing Club was started in the first place, to give kids an alternative], there wasn't any grandstanding by politicians, actors, musicians, news anchors, no Sharpton or Jackson trying to boycott Newburgh, there wasn't any comments made by the President of the United States either, just a dead kid killed by other kids over drugs. I would've had more respect had all these grandstanders gave a shit about our youths killing each other over drugs, instead of a cop wannabe shooting a kid in a neighborhood riddled with break-ins. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion, any justice that might've been attained is now tainted unless Zimmerman confesses to a crime.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Limbaugh isn't the problem. Race hustlers like Democrap Sharpton, Jackson, Toure, Finney, Frederika Wilson, Obama, etc are the problem.

I dunno, Limbaugh's fat ass is a problem but his medium is AM radio so it's contained unless the hordes of listeners who'll listen to his program to find shit to complain about get all upset about it then make him even more relevant when they bring attention to him via mainstream media that's NOT AM radio.

ramone
04-03-2012, 07:01 PM
This whole thing has been blown out of proportion, any justice that might've been attained is now tainted unless Zimmerman confesses to a crime.

Yes and the whole thing is now about the almighty dollar, not only Al and Jessie, but the parents and their patent filings for cd's and dvd's. The hollyweird crowd is always up in the air over any issue concerning a minority. Anybody hear of the mexican kid who had the shit beat out of him a couple days ago, supposed prompted by this nonsense? No, and you won't either, propaganda and nothing more by attention whores who like to see themselves on TV.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes and the whole thing is now about the almighty dollar, not only Al and Jessie, but the parents and their patent filings for cd's and dvd's. The hollyweird crowd is always up in the air over any issue concerning a minority. Anybody hear of the mexican kid who had the shit beat out of him a couple days ago, supposed prompted by this nonsense? No, and you won't either, propaganda and nothing more by attention whores who like to see themselves on TV.

I could care less what the parents did, that's not my business [parents filing to patent their kids name], it's certainly not anyone else's. We don't know what their intent is, whether or not they're trying to protect the kid's name or what they'd do with any monies generated...

I do however think all the grandstanding has only made it worse, for everyone involved.

dsolo802
04-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I could care less what the parents did, that's not my business [parents filing to patent their kids name], it's certainly not anyone else's. We don't know what their intent is, whether or not they're trying to protect the kid's name or what they'd do with any monies generated...

I do however think all the grandstanding has only made it worse, for everyone involved.I agree. In times like these, and when a tragedy like this happens, true leaders should look to bring people together - not to further divide them.

Journalism is dead, replaced instead by our version of Coliseum games, brought to you by Proctor and Gamble. We all love a good train wreck, right?

ramone
04-03-2012, 07:34 PM

I do however think all the grandstanding has only made it worse, for everyone involved.

Really, I'd think they would have better things to do. If my son had been killed and I though it was a crime I wouldn't be applying for a patent. You can't be serious thinking that is something that should be dismissed. It seems pretty heartless to me, hell it hasn't been that long ago that he died. Yet they are trying to get the money dude, got to have that money. Speaks volumes to me.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 07:52 PM
I agree. In times like these, and when a tragedy like this happens, true leaders should look to bring people together - not to further divide them.

Journalism is dead, replaced instead by our version of Coliseum games, brought to you by Proctor and Gamble. We all love a good train wreck, right?

All I've seen is divisiveness, even amongst the most partisan of people arguing on the behalf of their individual perceptions, nothing to do with neutral ground.

I'm still trying to figure out the polarization angle, if anything, besides last night's game, I've been avoiding commercial television, including cable news as if it were the plague, most people that I know are doing the same thing, I would figure that after this much has been put into this whole ordeal cable news would be taking a ratings hit by now.

Did you ever see that "Tomorrow Never Dies" James Bond flick?

http://youtu.be/lecHdtywAAU
There's no news, like bad news.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Really, I'd think they would have better things to do. If my son had been killed and I though it was a crime I wouldn't be applying for a patent. You can't be serious thinking that is something that should be dismissed. It seems pretty heartless to me, hell it hasn't been that long ago that he died. Yet they are trying to get the money dude, got to have that money. Speaks volumes to me.

It just doesn't matter nor does it factor into what'd happened, even if they'd used the proceeds for something nefarious, it's not my business, I'm no one to judge what they'll do after their kid was killed.

dsolo802
04-03-2012, 08:04 PM
All I've seen is divisiveness, even amongst the most partisan of people arguing on the behalf of their individual perceptions, nothing to do with neutral ground.

I'm still trying to figure out the polarization angle, if anything, besides last night's game, I've been avoiding commercial television, including cable news as if it were the plague, most people that I know are doing the same thing, I would figure that after this much has been put into this whole ordeal cable news would be taking a ratings hit by now.

Did you ever see that "Tomorrow Never Dies" James Bond flick?

http://youtu.be/lecHdtywAAU
There's no news, like bad news.
Yeah, I thought that was very insightful about the direction of "the news." Very good stuff.

Did you ever see "Network" - I thought that was completely brilliant. I mean, that thing was from the 70's, and for my money it nails what cable TV is going to be like decades later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVafNtL_JAY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

Long live Paddy Chayevsky!

Vilifier of Zombies
04-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I thought that was very insightful about the direction of "the news." Very good stuff.

Did you ever see "Network" - I thought that was completely brilliant. I mean, that thing was from the 70's, and for my money it nails what cable TV is going to be like decades later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVafNtL_JAY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

Long live Paddy Chayevsky!

I haven't seen it, it's a little before my time, I think I was into the Duke's of Hazard and Battlestar Galactica during the time this movie came out.

News programs have devolved into something more sordid and less newsworthy, telling fact from fiction is hard enough, more so when there's almost no accountability anymore.

dsolo802
04-04-2012, 12:13 AM
I haven't seen it, it's a little before my time, I think I was into the Duke's of Hazard and Battlestar Galactica during the time this movie came out.

News programs have devolved into something more sordid and less newsworthy, telling fact from fiction is hard enough, more so when there's almost no accountability anymore.I think Duke's has great merit. Lorne Greene as the commander in Battlestar? I just don't know.

spunkloaf
04-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Al Sharpton should just shut up for awhile. I like some of his causes, but he gets so easily excited about racism.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 06:41 AM
There won't be anything impartial about it either way, just look at all the folks already predetermining his guilt on political message boards.Which was why, given your concerns for a fair trial, I suggested no jury. Of course, the fact that Zim senior is a retired judge, might give the bench something to think about....but I'd hope not.

I doubt it, from what I've read they're trying to determine whether or not it's a civil rights issue which is kinda silly considering the state of Florida already has assigned a special investigator to do just that. Black on black, white on black, brown on white, white on brown, black on brown, brown on black murders happened all this last week in various cities across the United States, if not for the media, if not for how this has been handled, if not for it being as politicized as it has, the FBI wouldn't give a rat's ass one way or the other...the key phrase Dagny was parallel investigation, not whether or not the FBI was investigating the state of Florida's justice system.
Yea...I haven't been following since the FBI got involved. I'm not sure what their role is. But...as long as the incidents you listed above are investigated, and given the full attention of law enforcement, nobody can ask for more that that.

I believe that's the key here...the attempt to sweep this case under the rug.

If it was an obvious racial profiling case, with the evidence that's available, he should'v already been charged with something unless they're trying to go out of their way to make something - anything stick.

See above....the issue, is that there had been no charges, even though the lead detective wanted a manslaughter charge. If you look into the way the cops treated this 'investigation', you'd laugh. They didn't collect the suspect's clothes. They didn't do a tox screen on him....rather...on the victim.

Essentially, they did nothing.

You'd posted that charges should be brought, I just don't understand the relevance is all.
The relevant charge is manslaughter. Even though he hunted this kid down, and shot him. I don't believe he 'planned' to commit murder that day. Manslaughter is what the lead detective wanted.

Oh, are you saying he should be charged with murder? If that's the consensus then, how is it that Zimmerman would be able to have a fair and impartial jury then?

Not sure I follow? Aren't defendants charged with something before they even meet a jury? All he needs is one gun toting redneck on his jury, and he probably walks anyway.

It's not just the press, it's all the grandstanding by not only politicians, but actors, news anchors, the Sharpton's and Jackson's, the Black Panthers, the musicians, even the President of the United States chimed in. When I think of past events, like the guy that runs the Newburgh Boxing Club, his son was gunned down by black youths because his kid didn't want anything to do drugs [the reason the Boxing Club was started in the first place, to give kids an alternative], there wasn't any grandstanding by politicians, actors, musicians, news anchors, no Sharpton or Jackson trying to boycott Newburgh, there wasn't any comments made by the President of the United States either, just a dead kid killed by other kids over drugs. I would've had more respect had all these grandstanders gave a shit about our youths killing each other over drugs, instead of a cop wannabe shooting a kid in a neighborhood riddled with break-ins. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion, any justice that might've been attained is now tainted unless Zimmerman confesses to a crime.

Well, I know you remember Tawana Brawley. More recently, you remember the Duke Lacrosse bullshit debacle. Despite the grandstanding, both cases were decided fairly. In both instances, Sharpton et. al lost.

Sharpton was sued civily in the Brawley case....and he lost.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Al Sharpton should just shut up for awhile. I like some of his causes, but he gets so easily excited about racism.
Palin's kid isn't retarded. There's a difference.

Now Sarah.........

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Which was why, given your concerns for a fair trial, I suggested no jury. Of course, the fact that Zim senior is a retired judge, might give the bench something to think about....but I'd hope not.

“No one knew I was a retired magistrate judge. I didn’t mention it to the police. I didn’t mention it to the state attorney’s office.” ~ Robert Zimmerman

Being limited to having your fate determined by one person because of a media frenzy/bounties/influence of public opinion isn't the same thing as fair and impartial.

Yea...I haven't been following since the FBI got involved. I'm not sure what their role is. But...as long as the incidents you listed above are investigated, and given the full attention of law enforcement, nobody can ask for more that that.

I believe that's the key here...the attempt to sweep this case under the rug.

I could ask that the Federal government not get involved, at most it's role should be reduced to that of review, nothing more.

See above....the issue, is that there had been no charges, even though the lead detective wanted a manslaughter charge. If you look into the way the cops treated this 'investigation', you'd laugh. They didn't collect the suspect's clothes. They didn't do a tox screen on him....rather...on the victim.

Essentially, they did nothing.

I think the emphases was not charging Zimmerman with a crime was that they couldn't make it stick, part of the reason he still hasn't been charged. I'm sure now that Sharpton boycotting Sanford and the President chiming in and especially the DoJ and the FBI are now on the case, they will all try and turn every stone leaving no clues behind in their quest to throw Zimmerman under the bus, we are after all in an election year, it's bound to happen sooner or later I just didn't think they'd be throwing a Hispanic Jew mix wannabe cop is all.

The relevant charge is manslaughter. Even though he hunted this kid down, and shot him. I don't believe he 'planned' to commit murder that day. Manslaughter is what the lead detective wanted.

What you or I think doesn't matter, it's what they can make a case out of, if there are too many holes then it's not worth it.

Not sure I follow? Aren't defendants charged with something before they even meet a jury? All he needs is one gun toting redneck on his jury, and he probably walks anyway.

Time will tell, the longer it takes the better Zimmerman looks.

Well, I know you remember Tawana Brawley. More recently, you remember the Duke Lacrosse bullshit debacle. Despite the grandstanding, both cases were decided fairly. In both instances, Sharpton et. al lost.

Sharpton was sued civily in the Brawley case....and he lost.

But at a price, that season ended with the team being disbanded, the frenzy that surrounded those boys was unreal, what do you wanna bet that the reason they came out of it alright wasn't because the cases were decided fairly but instead because of Nifong's embellishing half-truths and hearsay or manipulated witnesses? Ironically, that year was an election year in Durham, I was about to post that aside from race being interjected, there's really not a lot of similarities to compare Zimmerman with the Duke Lacrosse players but that's [election year] a big one given what's happened to date.

Alias
04-04-2012, 09:05 AM
I dunno, Limbaugh's fat ass is a problem but his medium is AM radio so it's contained unless the hordes of listeners who'll listen to his program to find shit to complain about get all upset about it then make him even more relevant when they bring attention to him via mainstream media that's NOT AM radio.

Watch out for the hordes. They're dangerous to tyranny. I wouldn't worry about them. Kinda like OWS, but they take baths, have a job, pay taxes, and obey the law. Terrible people.

Mister D
04-04-2012, 09:45 AM
I think the emphases was not charging Zimmerman with a crime was that they couldn't make it stick, part of the reason he still hasn't been charged.

Give that man a cigar. It sure is taking a long time to charge Zimmerman.

Mister D
04-04-2012, 09:45 AM

Al Sharpton should be shunned.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Watch out for the hordes. They're dangerous to tyranny. I wouldn't worry about them. Kinda like OWS, but they take baths, have a job, pay taxes, and obey the law. Terrible people.

I'm sure of it, you didn't get the gist of what I'd posted.

Alias
04-04-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm sure of it, you didn't get the gist of what I'd posted.

Naw, I got it. I'm way ahead of you so it just appears I didin't get it.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 10:46 AM
"Naw, I got it. I'm way ahead of you so it just appears I didin't get it.

"Watch out for the hordes. They're dangerous to tyranny. I wouldn't worry about them. Kinda like OWS, but they take baths, have a job, pay taxes, and obey the law. Terrible people."

These are a new demographic, not Limbaugh's older than dirt about to kick the bucket old hat usual have loved AM radio since it's inception demographic. This new demographic is of the über fringe liberal left ideologue typecast, probably not that clean, can't have dreadlocks if you're washing your hair everyday, albeit they're obsessive and I doubt they have a job, educated to a degree but not really working at the moment, Starbucks just isn't hiring like they used to and if by forging medical marijuana prescriptions you're inferring they're law abiding citizens then have at it Haas, you're entitled to your own opinion, knock yourself out.

Alias
04-04-2012, 11:18 AM
These are a new demographic, not Limbaugh's older than dirt about to kick the bucket old hat usual have loved AM radio since it's inception demographic. This new demographic is of the über fringe liberal left ideologue typecast, probably not that clean, can't have dreadlocks if you're washing your hair everyday, albeit they're obsessive and I doubt they have a job, educated to a degree but not really working at the moment, Starbucks just isn't hiring like they used to and if by forging medical marijuana prescriptions you're inferring they're law abiding citizens then have at it Haas, you're entitled to your own opinion, knock yourself out.

I'm a medical marijuana patient and I don't forge prescriptions. I grow my own. I also like Rush Limbaugh. I also like to study history and politics, and I enjoy all kinds of music, movies, cooking, fishing, and baseball. I may have a hard time fitting into a box with a label on it.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm a medical marijuana patient and I don't forge prescriptions. I grow my own. I also like Rush Limbaugh. I also like to study history and politics, and I enjoy all kinds of music, movies, cooking, fishing, and baseball. I may have a hard time fitting into a box with a label on it.

The demographic I'm referring to doesn't like Limbaugh but will listen to him anyways. How're you equating yourself with a group that'll listen to that drug addled fuckhead just so they can complain about him on other mediums?

dsolo802
04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm a medical marijuana patient and I don't forge prescriptions. I grow my own. I also like Rush Limbaugh. I also like to study history and politics, and I enjoy all kinds of music, movies, cooking, fishing, and baseball. I may have a hard time fitting into a box with a label on it.Which baseball team do you like?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Which baseball team do you like?

What about you dsolo, do you have a favorite team?

I sure hope you're not a Red Sox fan.

Conley
04-04-2012, 12:07 PM
:roflmao: Ma always told me the only thing worse than a Red Sox fan is a Yankees fan.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:16 PM
:roflmao: Ma always told me the only thing worse than a Red Sox fan is a Yankees fan.

Easy does it fella...Twenty seven World Series Championships, the Yanks are the gold standard of baseball. The next closest organization has eleven, and it's not the Red Sox.

Alias
04-04-2012, 12:17 PM
The demographic I'm referring to doesn't like Limbaugh but will listen to him anyways. How're you equating yourself with a group that'll listen to that drug addled fuckhead just so they can complain about him on other mediums?

Okay, I get it. You don't like Rush. Got it. The rest of your rant means absolutely nothing. Got it.

Alias
04-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Which baseball team do you like?

The Twins and the Mariners. I grew up a few blocks from the Twins ball park back in the 60s and now I live in Washington.

Conley
04-04-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm a triple-A fan myself. I cheer for our hometown Padres. :cry:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Okay, I get it. You don't like Rush. Got it. The rest of your rant means absolutely nothing. Got it.

Nope, you never did get it, not once. Even after it was broken down to the dreadlocks and hate Limbaugh but will still listen to him gambits, still right the fuck over your head.

At least you tried.

I don't like AM radio period. It's 2012, the world isn't flat anymore, it's time forge ahead.

Alias
04-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm a triple-A fan myself. I cheer for our hometown Padres. :cry:

Haha. My son and his wife live in SD. Expensive place.

Alias
04-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Nope, you never did get it, not once. Even after it was broken down to the dreadlocks and hate Limbaugh but will still listen to him gambits, still right the fuck over your head.

At least you tried.

I don't like AM radio period. It's 2012, the world isn't flat anymore, it's time forge ahead.

Got it. You can't fuck over my head. I also don't walk under ladders.

Conley
04-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Haha. My son and his wife live in SD. Expensive place.

Yeah, with the Padres' payroll most of our ball players can't afford to live downtown. I see them riding mass transit every now and then. :grin:

I basically look at it as a farm team. It's not so bad. Now I can cheer for the White Sox, the Red Sox, and all the other places our guys have ended up.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Got it. You can't fuck over my head. I also don't walk under ladders.

Sure I can, who're you to judge otherwise?

You don't walk under ladders? WTF? Do you pee sitting down? God damn man, fuck'n evolve already.

You're still back there Alias.

spunkloaf
04-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Palin's kid isn't retarded. There's a difference.

Now Sarah.........

?

Dagny
04-04-2012, 02:36 PM
?
Down Syndrome is not mental retardation

Alias
04-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Sure I can, who're you to judge otherwise?

You don't walk under ladders? WTF? Do you pee sitting down? God damn man, fuck'n evolve already.

You're still back there Alias.

You need a couple tokes, man. You're wound a little tight.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 02:52 PM
You need a couple tokes, man. You're wound a little tight.

Quite possibly.

On that note, you probably could ease up a bit before you post so you can get what you're replying to.

Lighten up (not light up) Alias, it's just the internet a little give and take goes a long way.

Alias
04-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Quite possibly.

On that note, you probably could ease up a bit before you post so you can get what you're replying to.

Lighten up (not light up) Alias, it's just the internet a little give and take goes a long way.

What I meant was.....you can't fuck over me because that's dangerous, like walking under a ladder. If you're fucking over me, something might fall on me. Get the pic, hick?

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Nothing more humbling than the belaboured explanation of a bad joke.:lame:

Alias
04-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Nothing more humbling than the belaboured explanation of a bad joke.:lame:

I know what you mean. I need to dumb things down when libs are around.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 03:11 PM
What I meant was.....you can't fuck over me because that's dangerous, like walking under a ladder. If you're fucking over me, something might fall on me. Get the pic, hick?

I get what you meant, I just don't agree. You never know, I may be very agile, even limber - get one of those flexible bendable circus chicks in front of me, and a handful of guide wires attached to the ceiling and there's nothing I can't accomplish, your safety is of no concern at that rate...in fact it's probably better that you're not even around me if that were to ever happen.

If I'm pointing out that a bunch of fringe from the left side of the political spectrum listen to Limbaugh's show, that's not a cue for you to chime in and post that you like the fat fuck's show and you yourself grow your own pot plants -I'd read that after Limbaugh's last debacle a whole slew of far left liberals now listen to Limbaugh's show on the regular, I don't know how you got this confused with yourself. In all fairness I did attempt to post some clues, even flat out explaining what I'd intended.

I think from now on, when there's a discrepancy between what I've posted and what you've replied to I'm just gonna refer to this thread so it's not all for naught.

Alias
04-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I get what you meant, I just don't agree. You never know, I may be very agile, even limber - get one of those flexible bendable circus chicks in front of me, and a handful of guide wires attached to the ceiling and there's nothing I can't accomplish, your safety is of no concern at that rate...in fact it's probably better that you're not even around me if that were to ever happen.

If I'm pointing out that a bunch of fringe from the left side of the political spectrum listen to Limbaugh's show, that's not a cue for you to chime in and post that you like the fat fuck's show and you yourself grow your own pot plants -I'd read that after Limbaugh's last debacle a whole slew of far left liberals now listen to Limbaugh's show on the regular, I don't know how you got this confused with yourself. In all fairness I did attempt to post some clues, even flat out explaining what I'd intended.

I think from now on, when there's a discrepancy between what I've posted and what you've replied to I'm just gonna refer to this thread so it's not all for naught.

I've got a better idea. The next time you get up off the toilet, look down behind you to see what just happened so you can tell us all about it. It will at least as interesting as your posts.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 03:19 PM

The keystrokes weren't completely a waste - your stuff's hilarious to me, VoZ, but I wouldn't squander to much wit on the witless. ;)

Alias
04-04-2012, 03:20 PM
The keystrokes weren't completely a waste - your stuff's hilarious to me, VoZ, but I wouldn't squander to much wit on the witless. ;)

People with low intelligence are much easier to amuse. VoZ is counting on that, I would suspect.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 03:28 PM
I've got a better idea. The next time you get up off the toilet, look down behind you to see what just happened so you can tell us all about it. It will at least as interesting as your posts.

What's interesting is that you're posting in spite, enough so that you're leaving out words.

I'll tell you what, the next time I shit, I'll get up, look in the toilet and think of your incomplete sentence.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 03:31 PM
People with low intelligence are much easier to amuse. VoZ is counting on that, I would suspect.

People with a low intelligence quotient score often leave out key words when they're posting mad. I have to admit, I do find it amusing when I come across posters that're easy to rattle.

Alias
04-04-2012, 03:32 PM
What's interesting is that you're posting in spite, enough so that you're leaving out words.

I'll tell you what, the next time I shit, I'll get up, look in the toilet and think of your incomplete sentence.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. You might get confused and forget why you're in there.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 03:33 PM
People with a low intelligence quotient score often leave out key words when they're posting mad. I have to admit, I do find it amusing when I come across posters that're easy to rattle.

Looks like you've got a little 'shadow' in here, isn't that cute? ;)

Alias
04-04-2012, 03:35 PM

Oh, yes, another form of the "why are you so angry" tactic. Okay, you have established that I'm "mad".

It appears to me that since you hate Rush so much you are jealous of his wealth and power. Why would you post in such a jealous envious manner?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 03:36 PM
I wouldn't do that if I were you. You might get confused and forget why you're in there.

Oh no, there's not that much a difference between taking a shit then wiping my ass and you not knowing what you're posting in reply to, it's on the same level.

Alias
04-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Looks like you've got a little 'shadow' in here, isn't that cute? ;)

Stick around for the full show. Let's find out what your pal has to offer besides crap.

Alias
04-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Oh no, there's not that much a difference between taking a shit then wiping my ass and you not knowing what you're posting in reply to, it's on the same level.

The crap you spew is on the same level at either end you spew it.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh, yes, another form of the "why are you so angry" tactic. Okay, you have established that I'm "mad".

It appears to me that since you hate Rush so much you are jealous of his wealth and power. Why would you post in such a jealous envious manner?

Easy there champ, I'm not the poster who's leaving out words while rage posting.

I don't hate Limbaugh, I don't like him though. He's a narrow minded blinder wearing drug addled hypocrite, nothing to be jealous of, if that offends your fan boy sensibility of the fat fuck, then so what? What're you gonna do? Besides post angry that is? Do you think because you like the gelatinous pill popping lard ass' show that anyone else who doesn't is jealous?

What's funny is that you're posting about another dude's scratch and presumed AM radio power as if it's worthy of discussion while using an Obama AV, you've got a lot to do with the obsessing over other dude's Alias, is that your angle here?

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Gelatinous pill-popping lard ass. Mind if I borrow that one? :)

Mister D
04-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Gelatinous pill-popping lard ass. Mind if I borrow that one? :)

Easy! Do your grandkids know you talk like that?

Alias
Easy there champ, I'm not the poster who's leaving out words while rage posting.

I don't hate Limbaugh, I don't like him though. He's a narrow minded blinder wearing drug addled hypocrite, nothing to be jealous of, if that offends your fan boy sensibility of the fat fuck, then so what? What're you gonna do? Besides post angry that is? Do you think because you like the gelatinous pill popping lard ass' show that anyone else who doesn't is jealous?

What's funny is that you're posting about another dude's scratch and presumed AM radio power as if it's worthy of discussion while using an Obama AV, you've got a lot to do with the obsessing over other dude's Alias, is that your angle here?

That's such an old tactic......."rage posting". Don't you have anything new to offer? If you have to resort to old tired and overused tactics, then you're gonna really disappoint me. I'm looking for contenders, not pretenders.

Vilifier of Zombies
The crap you spew is on the same level at either end you spew it.

God damn Alias, you must really love you some Rush Limbaugh.

Do you jump for joy and broaden your smile then clap your hands when you calls you fuckers dittoheads?

Alias
04-04-2012, 03:53 PM
God damn Alias, you must really love you some Rush Limbaugh.

Do you jump for joy and broaden your smile then clap your hands when you calls you fuckers dittoheads?

Naw, it really has nothing to do with adoration. It has to do with making a point instead of spewing "fat fuck" nonsense. I'm feeling kinda onery today. Just looking for some lefty butt to kick around and you happen to be there. Have you had enough?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
That's such an old tactic......."rage posting". Don't you have anything new to offer? If you have to resort to old tired and overused tactics, then you're gonna really disappoint me. I'm looking for contenders, not pretenders.

You've had someone else mock you for your rage posting habits before? If this is a trend of sorts, at what point do you start to reflect that it might possibly be you that's at fault? I've only been here for a few days, how in fuck am I supposed to know you have a proclivity for posting mad on the internet?

That's awesome, a pothead dittohead is looking for contenders.

I hate to think that I'd have to say it, but I will anyways, I don't post posts to make you or anyone else happy, that you're a Limbaugh fanboy I'm sure you're used to being disappointed, so it's really not that much of a loss either way.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 04:02 PM

Listening out of amusement/curiousity doesn't necessarily do any harm. It's the idiots who drag his lies/deceptions to these boards, and present them as fact that can be worrisome.

The same idiots are likely to inject these same fantasies into the mainstream, and before you know it, the unwashed masses believe that you have to take a birth control pill before each sexual act.

Or that the govt. is paying for abortions....or contraception. Or that Obama is a muslim.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Naw, it really has nothing to do with adoration. It has to do with making a point instead of spewing "fat fuck" nonsense. I'm feeling kinda onery today. Just looking for some lefty butt to kick around and you happen to be there. Have you had enough?

Well he's certainly not a bastion of good health.

I'm thinking you should go back and reread what's been posted then couple that with I'm not a lefty anything...

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Listening out of amusement/curiousity doesn't necessarily do any harm. It's the idiots who drag his lies/deceptions to these boards, and present them as fact that can be worrisome.

The same idiots are likely to inject these same fantasies into the mainstream, and before you know it, the unwashed masses believe that you have to take a birth control pill before each sexual act.

Or that the govt. is paying for abortions....or contraception. Or that Obama is a muslim.

Or that the housing crash, unemployment crisis and economic disaster is all part of the Democrats' "plan" to win votes. :rofl:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:12 PM

There's a whole segment of the population that just doesn't give a fuck what he says, there's a reason that segment doesn't pay attention to AM radio if you get my drift.

His listeners have every right to listen to his show just as the fat fuck can say whatever the fuck he wants to say, I just don't care, again, it's AM radio, out of sight - out of mind.

When the far left gets angry and makes a big deal of what was said on AM radio it stops being about out of sight - out of mind and I'm reminded again of why I despise fringe politics in general.

The point I'd made before was that originally his demographic was destined to die off, now that the left has made him relevant again, it's gonna take even longer as he'll all but surely gain several different demographics, a younger version of the older about to die off demographic and a whole new can't stand him so they'll hang on to his every word then bitch about it afterward demographic.

Thanks a lot Liberals...

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 04:15 PM
There's a whole segment of the population that just doesn't give a fuck what he says, there's a reason that segment doesn't pay attention to AM radio if you get my drift.

His listeners have every right to listen to his show just as the fat fuck can say whatever the fuck he wants to say, I just don't care, again, it's AM radio, out of sight - out of mind.

When the far left gets angry and makes a big deal of what was said on AM radio it stops being about out of sight - out of mind and I'm reminded again of why I despise fringe politics in general.

The point I'd made before was that originally his demographic was destined to die off, now that the left has made him relevant again, it's gonna take even longer as he'll all but surely gain several different demographics, a younger version of the older about to die off demographic and a whole new can't stand him so they'll hang on to his every word then bitch about it afterward demographic.

Thanks a lot Liberals...

He's parroting the same bullshit as Hannity, Savage, and the rest - he just ramps up the spectacle and stink factor. They all spout the same talking points. His being on AM radio doesn't mean his message only goes to the people who listen to his show. He's one of many spokes on the smear-machine wheel.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Well he's certainly not a bastion of good health.

I'm thinking you should go back and reread what's been posted then couple that with I'm not a lefty anything...

Okay, then I'll assume you're just another punk.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:22 PM
You've had someone else mock you for your rage posting habits before? If this is a trend of sorts, at what point do you start to reflect that it might possibly be you that's at fault? I've only been here for a few days, how in fuck am I supposed to know you have a proclivity for posting mad on the internet?

That's awesome, a pothead dittohead is looking for contenders.

I hate to think that I'd have to say it, but I will anyways, I don't post posts to make you or anyone else happy, that you're a Limbaugh fanboy I'm sure you're used to being disappointed, so it's really not that much of a loss either way.

And we can all see you post while masturbating. How long have you been masturbating while you post? Do you find it odd that you masturbate while you post or has that always been your style? I sure hope you don't have children.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:23 PM
He's parroting the same bullshit as Hannity, Savage, and the rest - he just ramps up the spectacle and stink factor. They all spout the same talking points. His being on AM radio doesn't mean his message only goes to the people who listen to his show. He's one of many spokes on the smear-machine wheel.

I still don't care what he says or what his listeners think. His being on AM radio does lessen his message, and it's not like there aren't any Parrots on the left that're just as dubious or fat if you throw in ole "One tubby tubby...Two tubby tubby..." Michael Moore. Birds of a feather in my opinion, the difference being their respective mediums for getting their messages out...One I can just change the channel or refuse to purchase his DVD's, the other has been relegated to the AM radio airwaves of which I've never listened to.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:27 PM
And we can all see you post while masturbating. How long have you been masturbating while you post? Do you find it odd that you masturbate while you post or has that always been your style? I sure hope you don't have children.

Why would you wanna know about what another dude does with his own dick? That's what I find odd, surely you can come up with a better insult, one that doesn't set yourself up as some sort of weird internet dick soothsayer.

Be better than a dittohead Alias, try again...

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Why would you wanna know about what another dude does with his own dick? That's what I find odd, surely you can come up with a better insult, one that doesn't set yourself up as some sort of weird internet dick soothsayer.

Be better than a dittohead Alias, try again...

Masturbating while posting is a serious illness. You should seek help immediately. Does your mother know?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Okay, then I'll assume you're just another punk.

Fair enough, you can post conjecture and rage posting and I'll make fun of you for it.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Fair enough, you can post conjecture and rage posting and I'll make fun of you for it.

And I'll mock you for masturbating while you post. Does your mother peek through the key hole?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Masturbating while posting is a serious illness. You should seek help immediately. Does your mother know?

I dunno, I type with two hands, I would think I would know about it before my mother would. You apparently know all about it though. You're a big fan of Limbaugh and other dude's dicks, is one a prerequisite of the other?

We've already crossed the "your proclivity for rage posting," bridge now we're delving into "Stranger Danger!" territory.

MMC
04-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys.....I am sure all our watchers outside the Front Window looking in and thinking about joining the site will sign up with eager enthusiam. :thumbsup:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:36 PM
And I'll mock you for masturbating while you post. Does your mother peek through the key hole?

Me mocking for your douche bag posting habits is a far stretch from you professing your love of other dude's dicks.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Me mocking for your douche bag posting habits is a far stretch from you professing your love of other dude's dicks.

You're very weak and boring with your "rage" and "mad" punk crap. Now stop masturbating while you post because your mother is very embarassed.

Your turn, punk.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks guys.....I am sure all our watchers outside the Front Window looking in and thinking about joining the site will sign up with eager enthusiam. :thumbsup:

I didn't start in on the dick soothsayer, I'd even originally tried to help him understand what was intended, who knew that he couldn't comprehend simple easy to understand posts even after it'd been explained?

Anyways, I get your point, I'll stop hurting the dick idolizer's feelings.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I didn't start in on the dick soothsayer, I'd even originally tried to help him understand what was intended, who knew that he couldn't comprehend simple easy to understand posts even after it'd been explained?

Waaaa, waaaa, he started it,.....waaaa waaaa. Do you need your diaper changed?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:43 PM
You're very weak and boring with your "rage" and "mad" punk crap. Now stop masturbating while you post because your mother is very embarassed.

Your turn, punk.

Nope, I'm gonna take heed what MMC had posted and leave you to your dick eyewitness ways.

If you had any sense, you'd do the same, MMC does have a point, you don't.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Poor little thang. Likes to dish it out, but whines like a little faggot punk when he gets it back. Waaaaaaa.

Next time pick on some girl. You'll do better.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Nope, I'm gonna take heed what MMC had posted and leave you to your dick eyewitness ways.

The point is all you have is punk crap like "mad" and "rage". You're a pretender. Wise up, punk.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:45 PM

You wanna play game with me, you're gonna get your silly punk face rubbed in the gravel.

MMC
04-04-2012, 04:45 PM

Thanks for knocking it off when asked as well as not crying about some sort of Moderation. :smiley:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Poor little thang. Likes to dish it out, but whines like a little faggot punk when he gets it back. Waaaaaaa.

Next time pick on some girl. You'll do better.

You're feelings are still hurt, why? You're on the short end of all this, mostly because you're not that bright, you didn't even think your silly insult through but posted it anyways.

If anything, you've lucked out because MMC did chime in and made a valid point, you can either address that point or continue to post like a retarded dick wrangler.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Thanks for knocking it off when asked as well as not crying about some sort of Moderation. :smiley:

The less moderation the better.

Alias
04-04-2012, 04:57 PM
You're feelings are still hurt, why? You're on the short end of all this, mostly because you're not that bright, you didn't even think your silly insult through but posted it anyways.

If anything, you've lucked out because MMC did chime in and made a valid point, you can either address that point or continue to post like a retarded dick wrangler.

I see you're still whining and moaning about being told to behave. Now be a good lad and do what your mommy and daddy tell you. You'll thank us later. Did you get a rash when you wet your diaper?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:00 PM
You wanna play game(s) with me, you're gonna get your silly punk face rubbed in the gravel.

I'm gonna take the high road and help you out with your rage posting.

Don't say I've never done nothing for you dick squanderer.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:01 PM

Is that what your daddy said when he left you and your mother in the alley behind the bar? Poor thing. Life is hard. Life is really hard when your parents are dumber than a broken ax handle.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I see you're still whining and moaning about being told to behave. Now be a good lad and do what your mommy and daddy tell you. You'll thank us later. Did you get a rash when you wet your diaper?

Did you just Google "insults 101?"

At least this one doesn't have obsessing over other poster's dicks.

Good for you.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Did you just Google "insults 101?"

At least this one doesn't have obsessing over other poster's dicks.

Good for you.

I didn't realize your were raised by a retarded stripper. I apologize.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Is that what your daddy said when he left you and your mother in the alley behind the bar? Poor thing. Life is hard. Life is really hard when your parents are dumber than a broken ax handle.

You're still gonna go with conjecture? It's not even that funny. Do all dittoheads get bent as bent as you do when Limbaugh's fat ass gets made fun of?

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm gonna take the high road and help you out with your rage posting.

Don't say I've never done nothing for you dick squanderer.

Your mistake was taking the low road first. I hope you've learned a valuable lesson. It took you a bit longer than most punks. Hopefully, you will behave yourself and respect your elders, sonny boy.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:06 PM
You're still gonna go with conjecture? It's not even that funny. Do all dittoheads get bent as bent as you do when Limbaugh's fat ass gets made fun of?

I learned from from you, punk. You're the one with the "rage" and "mad". If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. We've already experienced your crying and moaning, do you have to keep sniffling and moaning? It's getting tiresome. Like some brat in the checkout line.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I didn't realize your were raised by a retarded stripper. I apologize.

This is what you've been reduced to.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:09 PM

You taught me with "rage" and "mad". Didn't your mommy tell you that if you can't take it then don't dish it out. Lessons are harder to learn if you don't learn them while you're young. I hope you're not living on your own. If you're on your own, you're in for a tough time.

MMC
04-04-2012, 05:09 PM

True. But do you think the Admin will go for his site being trashed. Just because there is no moderation. Other than basically to remove threads with threats etc etc. Do you think the Admin here trust the people who has asked to watch over things when he is not here? Do you think the Admin is going to go for someone running around here out on the open forums crying about moderations and complaining about Mods that really don't exist?

Do you think the Admin here wants 3 or 4 threads with all that out there and someone running around and always talking shit about those who the Admin trusts. Regardless if those people like who the Admin knows? Do you think the Admin will allow his Site to be split-up?

Do you think this solves problems around here? Do you think after so much of a time and then listening to the people he knows that the Admin will act?

Lets say in a hypothetical, what would you say if ALL the people the Admins trusts. All talk to the Admin about a problem asking him to solve that problem. Which would be to remove that problem from the site. Permannetly! What would you say the chances are that the Admin will go with what those people who he trusts, has to say. Or the one that those people he trusts, are talking about?

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:10 PM

Hopefully, your pals are witnessing your ass kicking and will learn a valuable lesson. I doubt you will. You appear to be sorta thick.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 05:11 PM
There's an easy remedy - a subforum that is visible only to logged-in members - call it 'challenges' or 'flame wars' or whatever. Move the garbage there, lurkers won't see it and only members who enjoy reading Alias's juvenile scribblings will be reading them.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:11 PM

I think I should just spend every day here just kicking your little faggot ass.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:12 PM
There's an easy remedy - a subforum that is visible only to logged-in members - call it 'challenges' or 'flame wars' or whatever. Move the garbage there, lurkers won't see it and only members who enjoy reading Alias's juvenile scribblings will be reading them.

Here comes his girlfriend to help him out. Fuck you, ****.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:14 PM
If you nasty filthy punks want to post, then post. If you filthy nasty punks want to play nasty filthy games, then bring it on. I'm much tougher and nastier than you are. I'll get banned, but I will not allow you to trash decent, honest Americans who play by the rules and pay their taxes while you asswipes support your filthy decadent traitors.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:15 PM
I learned from from you, punk. You're the one with the "rage" and "mad". If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. We've already experienced your crying and moaning, do you have to keep sniffling and moaning? It's getting tiresome. Like some brat in the checkout line.

It's obvious if you're posting mad enough that you're leaving out entire words (unless you're just a fuck'n idiot, you decide). Dicks and retarded strippers only compound your angst on the internet.

Pointing out then making fun your gaffes or rage posting isn't crying, moaning, or sniffling nor is it dishing anything out.

Take what exactly, you posting some sort of weird and freaky deaky inherent knowledge about my dick?

Conley
04-04-2012, 05:17 PM

How do you get people to keep their flames in that subforum and not on the main forum? Just keep moving posts over and over? It seems like if people want to trash a site, they will.

Alias
It's obvious if you're posting mad enough that you're leaving out entire words (unless you're just a fuck'n idiot, you decide). Dicks and retarded strippers only compound your angst on the internet.

Pointing out then making fun your gaffes or rage posting isn't crying, moaning, or sniffling nor is it dishing anything out.

Take what exactly, you posting some sort of weird and freaky deaky inherent knowledge about my dick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

Vilifier of Zombies
I think I should just spend every day here just kicking your little faggot ass.

You're not kicking anyone's ass. Floating your own boat without merit is more like it, you can post here every day just to float your own boat without merit would be more honest.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:18 PM
This dweeb is nothing but a troll. Roll his nasty ass out of here.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:19 PM

You were mad enough to search for then post a YouTube of a baby crying?

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:19 PM
You're not kicking anyone's ass. Floating your own boat without merit is more like it, you can post here every day just to float your own boat without merit would be more honest.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 05:20 PM
How do you get people to keep their flames in that subforum and not on the main forum? Just keep moving posts over and over? It seems like if people want to trash a site, they will.

Practice! :) It will take a concerted effort by you, the moderator, to move the flaming crap to a new thread. And to let the flamers know that you're moving the 'fight' over there and please continue it over there. Name the new thread 'Voz and Alias' or something like it, depending on who the people are. Eventually people will start their own crap in there.

That's the only real moderation needed here. Everything in its place.

Such a subforum would be specifically for personal attacks on other members - not generalized opinions about politics or whatever.

Nine times out of ten, if permitted to scratch that itch, people eventually move on and find ways to coexist. Using the 'ignore' function, whatever. If someone like Alias, who insists on posting nothing but juvenile bullshit, cannot learn to coexist and express himself without personally attacking other members here, such people as Alias need to be contained in an effort to preserve the integrity of the rest of the forum.

Alias
So how many trolling posts do we have by this asswipe compared to actual posts on a topic?

Vilifier of Zombies
This dweeb is nothing but a troll. Roll his nasty ass out of here.

Dude, you were trolling for dick not but a few posts ago.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Practice! :) It will take a concerted effort by you, the moderator, to move the flaming crap to a new thread. And to let the flamers know that you're moving the 'fight' over there and please continue it over there. Name the new thread 'Voz and Alias' or something like it, depending on who the people are. Eventually people will start their own crap in there.

That's the only real moderation needed here. Everything in its place.

Such a subforum would be specifically for personal attacks on other members - not generalized opinions about politics or whatever.

I suggest you keep my name out of your posts unless you're speaking directly to me, unless you want trouble.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 05:21 PM

You've got him stuttering.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Dude, you were trolling for dick not but a few posts ago.

I'm your daddy. Do you know what that means. Yup.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
So how many trolling posts do we have by this asswipe compared to actual posts on a topic?

It all started when you couldn't grasp a simple concept then your vagina got twisted up about Limbaugh being called a fat fuck, make sure you count your posts before you hit the pipe dittohead.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:23 PM
You've got him stuttering.

Here come the pack. They're sniffing around with their heads lowered. They smell blood.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:23 PM
It all started when you couldn't grasp a simple concept then your vagina got twisted up about Limbaugh being called a fat fuck, make sure you count your posts before you hit the pipe dittohead.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm your daddy. Do you know what that means. Yup.

No you're not...you don't even rate bottom bitch status.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:24 PM

Did you bookmark your YouTube search?

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:25 PM
No you're not...you don't even rate bottom bitch status.

Now I understand you bad mouthing your daddy, but it pains me when you talk about your sweet mother like that.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Okay, the gangs all here. Go for it. Three against one sounds about right to me.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:30 PM
See, this is how it works. They're cowards and punks. No integrity or decency. All that matters is disruption and confusion. These are the miscreants who demand we subsidize their pathetic lives because they're too damn stupid to do anything constructive with their pusillanimous pissant lives.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:31 PM
True. But do you think the Admin will go for his site being trashed. Just because there is no moderation. Other than basically to remove threads with threats etc etc. Do you think the Admin here trust the people who has asked to watch over things when he is not here? Do you think the Admin is going to go for someone running around here out on the open forums crying about moderations and complaining about Mods that really don't exist?

Do you think the Admin here wants 3 or 4 threads with all that out there and someone running around and always talking shit about those who the Admin trusts. Regardless if those people like who the Admin knows? Do you think the Admin will allow his Site to be split-up?

Do you think this solves problems around here? Do you think after so much of a time and then listening to the people he knows that the Admin will act?

Lets say in a hypothetical, what would you say if ALL the people the Admins trusts. All talk to the Admin about a problem asking him to solve that problem. Which would be to remove that problem from the site. Permannetly! What would you say the chances are that the Admin will go with what those people who he trusts, has to say. Or the one that those people he trusts, are talking about?

Favoritism? Is that the gambit you're suggesting?

That's worse for a board than posters getting bent because Limbaugh got referred to as a fat fuck.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Now I understand you bad mouthing your daddy, but it pains me when you talk about your sweet mother like that.

I understand that you're still rage posting enough you can't even enunciate your posts clearly.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:32 PM

That's worse for a board than posters getting bent because Limbaugh got referred to as a fat fuck.

Oh my God, he's still crying over that. Will someone get this miscreant pusillanimous pissant a hankie.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:33 PM
I understand that you're still rage posting enough you can't even enunciate your posts clearly.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 05:34 PM

AKA - OVERKILL on the moderation.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:34 PM
See, this is how it works. They're cowards and punks. No integrity or decency. All that matters is disruption and confusion. These are the miscreants who demand we subsidize their pathetic lives because they're too damn stupid to do anything constructive with their pusillanimous pissant lives.

Yet you'll post about other poster's dicks as if it's not a distraction.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:35 PM

lol, you did bookmark a baby crying.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Yet you'll post about other poster's dicks as if it's not a distraction.

And stop thinking of your mother when you masturbate. You're sick.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Oh my God, he's still crying over that. Will someone get this miscreant pusillanimous pissant a hankie.

Your worse than a woman scorned.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:38 PM
And stop thinking of your mother when you masturbate. You're sick.

3rd grade insults, how is it that you'll claim to kick other poster's ass on the internet?

MMC

Nope not all....whats worse are cliques that try to split apart a site VoZ as I am sure you are aware being a Members of several sites over your life time.

Besides how would it be favoritism if the Admin can see the things I asked you in those Questions? Or are you saying that the Admin should not catch what he says and then talk to the people he trusts?

Now lets say the Admin doesn't care what you would call it, after all he has discovered. Back to the origianl Question. What do you think would happen?

Alias

And then the little asswipe insults women. Nice. You're gonna go far.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:40 PM

If you want to play games and troll, go somewhere else. Don't pull that shit on me.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Nope not all....whats worse are cliques that try to split apart a site VoZ as I am sure you are aware being a Members of several sites over your life time.

Besides how would it be favoritism if the Admin can see the things I asked you in those Questions? Or are you saying that the Admin should not catch what he says and then talk to the people he trusts?

Now lets say the Admin doesn't care what you would call it, after all he has discovered. Back to the origianl Question. What do you think would happen?

I wouldn't have to say anything, that it is a forum, the posts speak for themselves.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 05:45 PM
If you want to play games and troll, go somewhere else. Don't pull that shit on me.

You've been trolling all afternoon Alias, all because Limbaugh got called a fat fuck.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:47 PM
You've been trolling all afternoon Alias, all because Limbaugh got called a fat fuck.

Naw, not because of that. You're just a punk. I can smell you from here. Take a bath and grow up.

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:49 PM

You're not gonna get anywhere with your "rage" and "mad" bullshit. Leave your games and baiting at the door. I've been around too long on forums to play your trolling games. If you're a punk, then you'll be treated like a punk. Show me you're a serious poster and you'll be treated like a serious poster. I really cound't give a damn either way. It's totally up to you.

MMC
04-04-2012, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't have to say anything, that it is a forum, the posts speak for themselves.

Thanks as you would be correct on one the first part about the posts speak for themselves. But there is one thing you missed there. It's not just a forum. This one..... this is, This Admins Forum.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 05:53 PM
AKA - OVERKILL on the moderation.No...I think...once again...MM is trying to bluff us into thinking that he has the power to influence the admin. ban someone.

Notice the veiled threats?

Alias
04-04-2012, 05:55 PM
No...I think...once again...MM is trying to bluff us into thinking that he has the power to influence the admin. ban someone.

Knock it off. You and your punk pals can stop the trolling right now. I'm not gonna stand for it any longer. Find a topic and post on it.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Knock it off. You and your punk pals can stop the trolling right now. I'm not gonna stand for it any longer. Find a topic and post on it.

Listen, hoodie boy. Keep it up, and I may have to go all Zimmerman on you.

Alias
04-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Listen, hoodie boy. Keep it up, and I may have to go all Zimmerman on you.

Your pals should be ashamed of yourselves for that circus. I know you're not. That's the sickening part.

MMC
04-04-2012, 06:06 PM
No...I think...once again...MM is trying to bluff us into thinking that he has the power to influence the admin. ban someone.

:rollseyes: There goes that theory up in smoke..... as I am not, only one person. Not 5 or 6. Also being Sicillian. I never bluff. Plus I will be honest I will be requesting to the Admin that I would Like to see Dada gone! No if's and or but's about it! Sure hope other people aren't chiming in to the admin round here. Lets not forget all the membership is not entailed from just your crew. :wink: :grin:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks as you would be correct on one the first part about the posts speak for themselves. But there is one thing you missed there. It's not just a forum. This one..... this is, This Admins Forum.

And the posts still speak for themselves.

What you'd posted is still a brand of favoritism, even if by mob rule/peer review/whatever you wanna call it, it's still favoritism given how you'd worded your post.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 06:21 PM
:rollseyes: There goes that theory up in smoke..... as I am not, only one person. Not 5 or 6. Also being Sicillian. I never bluff. Plus I will be honest I will be requesting to the Admin that I would Like to see Dada gone! No if's and or but's about it! Sure hope other people aren't chiming in to the admin round here. Lets not forget all the membership is not entailed from just your crew. :wink: :grin:

Let us know how that works out for ya!

Dagny
04-04-2012, 06:22 PM

What you'd posted is still a brand of favoritism, even if by mob rule/peer review/whatever you wanna call it, it's still favoritism given how you'd worded your post.

I have to tell ya....you really wrecked hoodie boy. He's totally unhinged, and his grammar is worse than MMC's now.

You wrecked him, I tell ya.

Alias
04-04-2012, 06:23 PM

Oh, you poor poor pitiful thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srpwqf2MWAw