PDA

View Full Version : Which Right-Wing Mouthpiece Tells the Most Lies?

Pages : [1] 2

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 06:57 PM
After casting your vote for who is the biggest liar, feel free to share which media mouthpiece (left OR right) you find most credible and why. :)

Mister D
04-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Great contribution to the forum.

Conley
04-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Honest question, why would people on the left listen to any of them?

Mister D
04-03-2012, 07:10 PM

She doesn't. She gets her opinion of these hosts from liberal websites probably run by people who don't listen to them either.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 07:10 PM

We don't listen, but we can't help but hear them because their outrageous claims often make the news. Limbaugh's lies are epic and well-documented. I've never listened to more than five minutes of his show yet thanks to the wonders of instant-news technology, his lies and smears are recorded and reported almost as soon as he spews them.

For the record, if I'm going to listen to anyone, it's Thom Hartmann or Mike Malloy.

And of course, I enjoy Rachel Maddow. And Bill Maher.

Chris
04-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Because leftwing mouthpieces are boring.

I frankly don't know of any conservative who listens to rightwing media, wait, I remember one guy I argue with now and then, but that's about it. Who here does?

ramone
04-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Because leftwing mouthpieces are boring.

I frankly don't know of any conservative who listens to rightwing media, wait, I remember one guy I argue with now and then, but that's about it. Who here does?

Not me, I don't listen to opinion shows. I have a mind and make up my own opinion based on the best factual information I can find.

MMC
04-03-2012, 07:20 PM

Because truthfully CL this a bait thread and she knows it. Now Admin knows it too. This is more of whats to come.

Conley
04-03-2012, 07:42 PM
I never listen to talk radio. I will say that in some cases the media on both sides will quote things out of context for the purpose of drumming up ratings. As far as the biggest a-hole on the list, I think it'd probably be Rush and my impression of the guy is that he'd be honored that lefties and centrists think that about him. :laugh:

keyser soze
04-03-2012, 07:46 PM
I'd be hard pressed to choose between them but if we go for the BIGGEST it would have to be Oxyrush.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I never listen to talk radio. I will say that in some cases the media on both sides will quote things out of context for the purpose of drumming up ratings. As far as the biggest a-hole on the list, I think it'd probably be Rush and my impression of the guy is that he'd be honored that lefties and centrists think that about him. :laugh:

What Rush thinks of lefties and centrists is of no interest to me.

When I'm in the car, I like Stephanie Miller in the morning. She is hilarious!

keyser soze
04-03-2012, 08:02 PM
I like her too. Thom Hartman and now and then I'll listen to Mike Malloy...I also listen to Big Edie now and then when I'm in the mood.

wingrider
04-03-2012, 08:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPXwkWVEIIw

keyser soze
04-03-2012, 08:48 PM
I love that song, Thanks!!

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 08:49 PM
I like her too. Thom Hartman and now and then I'll listen to Mike Malloy...I also listen to Big Edie now and then when I'm in the mood.

Stephanie is funny all by herself, but with her two sidekicks, I am often laughing out loud in the car.

Malloy's the BOMB. No bullshit. Word economist extraordinaire.

keyser soze
04-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Where can I catch his show free online...economy is my Scotch Heritage....

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Where can I catch his show free online...economy is my Scotch Heritage....

:)
http://www.mikemalloy.com/stations/

wingrider
04-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Where can I catch his show free online...economy is my Scotch Heritage.... try youtube it may have some clips

keyser soze
04-03-2012, 09:08 PM
:thumbsup:

ramone
04-03-2012, 09:24 PM
keyser soze, is that backwards for a sore ass? Just wondering since it doesn't translate to anything?

keyser soze
04-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Lmao!!!

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Lmao!!!

The usual suspects are still clueless about a number of things, Mr. Soze.

spunkloaf
The trouble is that there's very little actual "lying" that comes from these pundits. Most of it is just skewed, biased, one-sided, sensationalized, opinionated and unprofessional banter. You can put false ideas into people's heads without technically being outright dishonest with them. I do it all day, I'm a debt collector. These people are good at what they do, and their job is to convince the public to follow a false and hateful ideology.

keyser soze
dadakarma said

The usual suspects are still clueless about a number of things, Mr. Soze.

Indeed. :0)

spunkloaf
04-03-2012, 09:32 PM
I think it's a tie between Hannity, Ingraham, and Coulter.

Dagny
04-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I voted Limpy, but most of them I've never listened to. Hannity is full of shit too, but he gets a break because he can't figure out where the part belongs in his hair.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 09:44 PM

I still think Limbaugh is the most prolific liar, but Coulter has told some real whoppers. The endnotes in one her books lead to nowhere. Al Franken resourced and covered that hilariously in "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them". :rofl:

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 09:45 PM
I voted Limpy, but most of them I've never listened to. Hannity is full of shit too, but he gets a break because he can't figure out where the part belongs in his hair.

OMG, that's funny.

Hannity's buddies with Hal Turner - did you know that?

'Who has the most bigot pals' - that might be a good poll, what do you think?

spunkloaf
04-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Sometimes I see things on my own which make me think less of Obama. But then I read some hateful tripe from some dingbat bashing liberals and Obama, and my loyalty to liberalism and Obama is only fortified.

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Sometimes I see things on my own which make me think less of Obama. But then I read some hateful tripe from some dingbat bashing liberals and Obama, and my loyalty to liberalism and Obama is only fortified.

Well, truth be told, I'm not a huge fan of Obama and never have been. But there's no denying that he has done a masterful job of handling a House hell-bent on thwarting any progress he attempts; inheriting two unpaid for, unfinished and illegal wars; national debt larger than any in recent history; and a huge swath of haters and bigots, in and out of D.C. and its media stenographers, jumping at every opportunity to smear him. Hard to even appear productive when you're dodging that much shit aimed right at you.

He is way more moderate than we needed, but I can't tell you how refreshing it was to have an articulate man representing us worldwide after the embarrassing debacle of Bush, every time he went abroad or opened his mouth. And Michelle and those girls are nothing short of delightful. Michelle is the best first lady ever.

spunkloaf
04-03-2012, 10:21 PM
I agree. And despite all the lies told against them, they aren't Muslims. They don't kill babies. They don't worship Satan. They don't ________ (fill in the damn blank)...

dadakarma
04-03-2012, 10:25 PM
I agree. And despite all the lies told against them, they aren't Muslims. They don't kill babies. They don't worship Satan. They don't ________ (fill in the damn blank)...

The smears about him are believed by many, unfortunately. Most of what Obama has done thus far is to continue Bush's policies. That should please the Republicans, wouldn't you think? Yet look at all the calculated efforts they launch to thwart his efforts, even the ones that they originally liked when a Republican trotted them out.

Chris
04-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Well, truth be told, I'm not a huge fan of Obama and never have been. But there's no denying that he has done a masterful job of handling a House hell-bent on thwarting any progress he attempts; inheriting two unpaid for, unfinished and illegal wars; national debt larger than any in recent history; and a huge swath of haters and bigots, in and out of D.C. and its media stenographers, jumping at every opportunity to smear him. Hard to even appear productive when you're dodging that much shit aimed right at you.

He is way more moderate than we needed, but I can't tell you how refreshing it was to have an articulate man representing us worldwide after the embarrassing debacle of Bush, every time he went abroad or opened his mouth. And Michelle and those girls are nothing short of delightful. Michelle is the best first lady ever.

"He is way more moderate than we needed"

Haven't read any honest liberal criticism of Obama like that for months, half a year maybe. It's refreshing.

Conley
04-03-2012, 11:14 PM

How do you personally evaluate First Ladies? I will say that Michelle Obama's addressing of childhood obesity is something that has won points with me. It's not talked about nearly as much as it should be in terms of public health. Most First Ladies have a cause and I think Laura Bush had a great one with literacy.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 08:02 AM

She was astounding on Letterman the other night.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 08:04 AM

Haven't read any honest liberal criticism of Obama like that for months, half a year maybe. It's refreshing.Most of us here aren't big Obama fans.

But we understand that he inherited a major clusterfuck, and we refuse to join the blame game that isn't based in fact.

We have plenty to complain about, without fabricating bullshit talking points.

MMC
04-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Most of us here aren't big Obama fans.

But we understand that he inherited a major clusterfuck, and we refuse to join the blame game that isn't based in fact.

Right.....refuse to join the blame game while you rail at those on the right. Perhaps you might want to go back and read some of your posts. while you explain your hypocrisy. Kinda like tthat point you made about Obama's cabinet being mostly conservatives. :rollseyes:

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 09:57 AM
How do you personally evaluate First Ladies? I will say that Michelle Obama's addressing of childhood obesity is something that has won points with me. It's not talked about nearly as much as it should be in terms of public health. Most First Ladies have a cause and I think Laura Bush had a great one with literacy.

'Morning, Conley. :)
I don't have any kind of formal criteria by which I evaluate First Ladies. I couldn't stand Barbara Bush and Laura was a nebbish. Nice, but boring. Always 'on'. Rang hollow and staged to me.

Michelle is warm and sincere. And funny. And cool! Who knew we could have a cool First Lady?

Yeah, I know - not very deep! Sue me. :grin:

Alias
04-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Today, the biggest liar is NBC. They are not telling us WHO edited the 911 call.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Most of us here aren't big Obama fans.

I think I was one of his worst critics among the Libs at my old place. I was so pissed while he was still a Senator and voted to grant immunity to telecom companies after all the unwarranted surveillance. Then we had called Lieberman his "mentor" I about vomited. But to be fair, even though he disappointed the Left and hasn't been nearly proactive enough in a number of necessary areas, he's been an impressive leader on the world stage and is handling the clusterfuck better than McCain or anyone else would have.

Gotta say, though - watching these 'West Wing' DVDs makes me wish for Martin Sheen to run...LOL

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 10:01 AM
She was astounding on Letterman the other night.

Damn! Wish I'd DVR'd that. I'm comatose by the time Letterman comes on.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 10:02 AM

Haven't read any honest liberal criticism of Obama like that for months, half a year maybe. It's refreshing.

Stick around for more 'refreshment'. I got tons of it. :grin:

GRUMPY
04-04-2012, 11:24 AM
[/SIZE]]I never listen to talk radio. I will say that in some cases the media on both sides will quote things out of context for the purpose of drumming up ratings. As far as the biggest a-hole on the list, I think it'd probably be Rush and my impression of the guy is that he'd be honored that lefties and centrists think that about him. :laugh:

you don't listen and yet manage to opine about what you don't listen too.....son, lefties are incapable of entertaining rational discourse rooted in basic truths, facts, actual history etc....centrists are those who tip toe thru life seeking not to offend, basically they will follow the herd to the trough....maybe one might have started this conversation off by demonstrating that the above conservative commentators lied....oriley is not conservative by the way, just a pandering suckup looking for an arse to kiss....

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 11:36 AM
you don't listen and yet manage to opine about what you don't listen too.....son, lefties are incapable of entertaining rational discourse rooted in basic truths, facts, actual history etc....centrists are those who tip toe thru life seeking not to offend, basically they will follow the herd to the trough....maybe one might have started this conversation off by demonstrating that the above conservative commentators lied....oriley is not conservative by the way, just a pandering suckup looking for an arse to kiss....

Pops, your generalizations are lacking, you're old and shit, out of touch with reality so's to speak - I get a kick out of helping the elderly, so I'll set you straight. Both rightie and leftie fringe elements are incapable of entertaining rational discourse rooted in basic truths, facts, actual history, mostly due to to bias and ignorance, probably more bias though. Centrists tend to go out of their way to offend fringe fucktarded fuckos, mock groupthink to the point they'll feed the sheep just so they can slaughter 'em later on, or make a sweater, whatever works.

Conley
04-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Withholding judgment and evaluating a problem from different perspectives can be too much strain for a simple mind. :grin:

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Withholding judgment and evaluating a problem from different perspectives can be too much strain for a simple mind. :grin:

Yes, that seems to be a real conundrum for some. :)

GRUMPY
04-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Pops, your generalizations are lacking, you're old and shit, out of touch with reality so's to speak - I get a kick out of helping the elderly, so I'll set you straight. Both rightie and leftie fringe elements are incapable of entertaining rational discourse rooted in basic truths, facts, actual history, mostly due to to bias and ignorance, probably more bias though. Centrists tend to go out of their way to offend fringe fucktarded fuckos, mock groupthink to the point they'll feed the sheep just so they can slaughter 'em later on, or make a sweater, whatever works.

like i said boys and girls, incapable of rational discourse....as you were son.....

GRUMPY
04-04-2012, 11:53 AM

still you might try it or at least don't announce that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and then promptly begin talking about what you just said you know nothing about......:)

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:01 PM
like i said boys and girls, incapable of rational discourse....as you were son.....

Helping out the elderly is about as rational as it gets pops, it just makes sense for all involved, I'll be there one day myself (unless of course I live long enough that modern medicine will have reversed the effects of aging, you don't need to fret yourself about it none to much pops, you're a goner either way) I could've just left you there - wallowing in your own shit unchecked.

GRUMPY
04-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Helping out the elderly is about as rational as it gets pops, it just makes sense for all involved, I'll be there one day myself (unless of course I live long enough that modern medicine will have reversed the effects of aging, you don't need to fret yourself about it none to much pops, you're a goner either way) I could've just left you there - wallowing in your own shit unchecked.

yes son, i know that you are but a boy and have some way to go before you are actually capable of conversing......by the way boys and girls i gave you all the opportunity to demonstrate the lies of those you despise but no takers......

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:12 PM

I think you've been downright charitable, myself... ;)

Mainecoons
04-04-2012, 12:22 PM
This thread is a very good demonstration of how the left's main argument is ad hominem and personal villification. The thread starter can offer no really good examples by the alleged liars on the order of the kind of lying that Mr. Obama engages in routinely, nor the lying by omission example recently given us by the leftist NBC "news" organization. So we run a poll with an unsubstantiated, unsupported statement accusing people of being liars and asking the fools here to pick which one is the worse.

Now if you want to accuse these political "commentators" of bloviating and exaggerating, you'll get no argument from most of us here. Frankly, I don't listen to or watch any of them as I don't have time to sort the few pearls of wisdom from the many swine of BS.

As is just as true of the left wing commentators, although the latter group seems much more inclined to race and class bait then to enlighten us all as to how a government that is borrowing much of which it spends can continue to do so indefinitely. Olberman, Matthews and Maddow are great examples of just how nasty liberals get when someone has the nerve to challenge their failed ideas and stinking thinking.

I'm glad these liberals are here. They not only stir things up nicely and make it more interesting, they also demonstrate the paucity of their ideas and their thinking. Once they run out of race and class baiting, junk psychology (liberals are smarter!) and ad hominem, there isn't much there.

Reminds me of the Racist In Chief. His brain seems to work the same way as the starter of this pathetic thread.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm glad these liberals are here.

Thank you! I knew you would be. :)

keyser soze
04-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Do you lack the personal liberty to choose to not read or respond to the poll? What is your complaint really, please, don't hold back.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:26 PM
yes son, i know that you are but a boy and have some way to go before you are actually capable of conversing......by the way boys and girls i gave you all the opportunity to demonstrate the lies of those you despise but no takers......

I've got a wife with three kids and a dog. It's for them I try to help you old bastards out when no one else will pops. Speaking of capable of conversing, you calling everyone "son" could possibly mean others might think you're lacking an ability to converse, me - I could care less pops, I'm not gonna shove your old ass down a flight of stairs just because you mumble "son" every other post in the most ignorant way possible.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Do you lack the personal liberty to choose to not read or respond to the poll? What is your complaint really, please, don't hold back.

Hey now - Mainecoons is glad we're here. That's all that matters. :)

MMC
04-04-2012, 12:29 PM
This thread is a very good demonstration of how the left's main argument is ad hominem and personal villification. The thread starter can offer no really good examples by the alleged liars on the order of the kind of lying that Mr. Obama engages in routinely, nor the lying by omission example recently given us by the leftist NBC "news" organization. So we run a poll with an unsubstantiated, unsupported statement accusing people of being liars and asking the fools here to pick which one is the worse.

Now if you want to accuse these political "commentators" of bloviating and exaggerating, you'll get no argument from most of us here. Frankly, I don't listen to or watch any of them as I don't have time to sort the few pearls of wisdom from the many swine of BS.

As is just as true of the left wing commentators, although the latter group seems much more inclined to race and class bait then to enlighten us all as to how a government that is borrowing much of which it spends can continue to do so indefinitely. Olberman, Matthews and Maddow are great examples of just how nasty liberals get when someone has the nerve to challenge their failed ideas and stinking thinking.

I'm glad these liberals are here. They not only stir things up nicely and make it more interesting, they also demonstrate the paucity of their ideas and their thinking. Once they run out of race and class baiting, junk psychology (liberals are smarter!) and ad hominem, there isn't much there.

Reminds me of the Racist In Chief. His brain seems to work the same way as the starter of this pathetic thread.

You can't change sheep from what they are. Even if you remove the Wool and make them look like something else. They will still be sheep. The only difference is the Weaker of the Sheep are on the left and always have been. It's the one thing they cannot get around.

keyser soze
04-04-2012, 12:31 PM
I hear a Mooo0ooo thread coming...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:32 PM

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I know! I need more coffee or an alien-speak thesaurus...SOMETHING...:rofl:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:39 PM
You can't change sheep from what they are. Even if you remove the Wool and make them look like something else. They will still be sheep. The only difference is the Weaker of the Sheep are on the left and always have been. It's the one thing they cannot get around.

I would disagree, there's weak sheep on both sides of the pasture. Sure, depending on the time of the year, the grass may be greener on the right side, then again next season rolls around and the grass is greener on the left side...what's important is that the weaker sheep get BBQ'ed and that's the way it ought to be.

Mainecoons
04-04-2012, 12:40 PM

The poll is false at the core. It makes an unsupported, one-sided, blanket indictment and then asks you to chose the falsehood. It is fatally biased and pure nonsense. No doubt you participated.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:40 PM

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You know what I mean son...

Betta recognize Verbal Kint!

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I know! I need more coffee or an alien-speak thesaurus...SOMETHING...:rofl:

Word...

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:44 PM
The poll is false at the core. It makes an unsupported, one-sided, blanket indictment and then asks you to chose the falsehood. It is fatally biased and pure nonsense. No doubt you participated.

Absolutely it is. Had the poll question asked which partisan piece of shit was the biggest liar then I might've voted.

I'm not gonna say who I would've voted for although I would say that it rhymes with Rush Limbaugh.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Absolutely it is. Had the poll question asked which partisan piece of shit was the biggest liar then I might've voted.

I'm not gonna say who I would've voted for although I would say that it rhymes with Rush Limbaugh.

And that's the beauty of it. You don't HAVE to vote on the poll. Having a cow about it, as is being demonstrated as we speak, is stupid. Just move on if you don't like it. Problem solved.

spunkloaf
04-04-2012, 12:49 PM

It offended you that much? Great! Let's make more! We have miles to go before we catch up to the unfairness created by you and your peers. MILES. And miles.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:51 PM
It offended you that much? Great! Let's make more! We have miles to go before we catch up to the unfairness created by you and your peers. MILES. And miles.

Aren't polls fun, spunkloaf? :)

MMC
04-04-2012, 12:53 PM
I would disagree, there's weak sheep on both sides of the pasture. Sure, depending on the time of the year, the grass may be greener on the right side, then again next season rolls around and the grass is greener on the left side...what's important is that the weaker sheep get BBQ'ed and that's the way it ought to be.

I admitted that there were sheep on both sides. The reason why the left is the weaker of the two. Is due to their humanitarian plight. To commit heinious and evil acts. Takes more mental strength and their argument of the exception to the rule doesnt apply.

And you are correct on the aspect that it doesnt matter which sheep is weaker and they get BBQ'ed or eaten alive.

Would you say a bunch of gang-bangers that are always hanging out are Conservative or Liberal? Now think in that world where most won't go. How this applies. Not expand it out to that community and what is living there. Example. It is easy to shoot someone.....correct. Does the shooting really make an example of anyone? But now shoot someone in their hand, knees, feet, then cut out his tongue and do whatever else to that indivdual, one wants. Which example brings more of an impact to those that was needing one to be made?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 12:54 PM
And that's the beauty of it. You don't HAVE to vote on the poll. Having a cow about it, as is being demonstrated as we speak, is stupid. Just move on if you don't like it. Problem solved.

Maybe there ought to be a committee who'll decide what the topics are, titles of threads, and what gets posted on them. That'll alleviate all this nonsense and let us get back to posting what the committee tells us to post.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Maybe there ought to be a committee who'll decide what the topics are, titles of threads, and what gets posted on them. That'll alleviate all this nonsense and let us get back to posting what the committee tells us to post.

Yeah. 'Cuz this whole message-board thing - it needs to be managed in a SERIOUS manner. :rofl:

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Anybody here have a thesaurus? I mean ANY thesaurus. ANYTHING.

:rofl:

Mainecoons
04-04-2012, 12:59 PM

Yes, this is definitely your speed. Still whining about unfairness, have you stopped sucking your thumb yet? I'm assuming you are at least at this point potty trained. Maybe in another 20 years you might even grow up. Stranger things have happened.

Now stamp your little feet and shout, "It's not fair, mommy!"

Sure beats telling us how you'd get out of this debt death spiral your grand ideas have created. I know, it is unfair to expect you to have anything going on between your ears beyond childish emotional crap.

Guess what, child? LIFE IS NOT FAIR. Get over it and yourself.

MMC
04-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Anybody here have a thesaurus? I mean ANY thesaurus. ANYTHING.

Hard to understand.....huh? Must be due to that sheltered backyard you live in. :wink:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-04-2012, 02:07 PM
I admitted that there were sheep on both sides. The reason why the left is the weaker of the two. Is due to their humanitarian plight. To commit heinious and evil acts. Takes more mental strength and their argument of the exception to the rule doesnt apply.

I know you did [that you'd posted there were sheep on both sides]. I'd counter your who's weaker theory with Too Wong Foo and the demise of the Detroit Pistons.

1) Too Wong Foo is as cruel and heinous as it gets, prior Swayze was a bank robbing surfer, how Hollywood took that then turned him into a bare knuckle fist-to-cuffs drag queen goes beyond reason, same applies to Wesley Snipes, he'd played the role of Simon Phoenix in Demolition Man. Doesn't get any more evil if you ask me.

2) The 89-90-91 Detroit Pistons just didn't make other teams look bad, they made them suffer afterward and it's a known fact that the majority of that team was as liberal as it gets (including the womanizing Isaiah Thomas and the wannabe woman Dennis Rodman).

And you are correct on the aspect that it doesnt matter which sheep is weaker and they get BBQ'ed or eaten alive.

Lamb chops are delicious.

Would you say a bunch of gang-bangers that are always hanging out are Conservative or Liberal? Now think in that world where most won't go. How this applies. Not expand it out to that community and what is living there. Example. It is easy to shoot someone.....correct. Does the shooting really make an example of anyone? But now shoot someone in their hand, knees, feet, then cut out his tongue and do whatever else to that indivdual, one wants. Which example brings more of an impact to those that was needing one to be made?

La Onda La Eme La Raza, Vatos Locos Forever! I always thought it would be great if we'd exported our racially themed prison gangs to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. See who'll last longer, my bet is that it would be the amigos - even in Africa.

MMC
04-04-2012, 04:05 PM
While your example is excellent in showing what is not the norm and a exception to the rule. History shows us the way, those that come from the religious module. Classified as tradional and leaning to the right. Are the worst with Crimes against humanity. Furthermore if you would check into the realm of those Psychiatrists and psychologists, you will see what I am exactly talking about. Look into sometime as it is quite interesting when comparing those of the Elite Left and those of the Elite Right.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4831705579193326&id=eb515ce805eed287f40a9a05bc66edf5&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.internationalrivers.org%2ffil es%2fimages%2f2129257593_54bab10c92.jpg

Lamb Chops......Liver, heart, and I don't mind the eyeballs soaking in my martini.

Yes, I see with adages to the prisons gangs. Now what can you do with the ones on the streets. Coming to a town near you. Especially like thos Organizations such as the Stones, Vice-Lords, and El-Rukn's (black organizations) that all recieved Federal Money to set up what they did in their Communities.

And then those White Organizations that recieve funding as well? I mean wishing them gone is a good thing. With my community and myself. I wonder why they are not such a problem. Do you think this would have something to do with the community banding together?

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 04:08 PM
I need a margarita.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Damn! Wish I'd DVR'd that. I'm comatose by the time Letterman comes on.
Hah! That's the only way I can watch it. I happend to notice she was going to be on, and set the recording device.

Olbermann the other night. It seems that Current fired the producer in the first week, and nothing went smoothly since. He changed car services, because Current wasn't paying the bill...or any bills, for that matter.

They basically refused to fund anything that they guaranteed him they would.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Hah! That's the only way I can watch it. I happend to notice she was going to be on, and set the recording device.

Olbermann the other night. It seems that Current fired the producer in the first week, and nothing went smoothly since. He changed car services, because Current wasn't paying the bill...or any bills, for that matter.

They basically refused to fund anything that they guaranteed him they would.

Well, then! It's not just a simple of matter of Olbermann being *difficult* - he's got a case.

Dagny
04-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Well, then! It's not just a simple of matter of Olbermann being *difficult* - he's got a case.

He admits to being difficult...he also takes full blame.

For trusting Current to come through, that is.

dadakarma
04-04-2012, 04:27 PM

I hope he finds another network.

Alias
04-04-2012, 07:10 PM
I hope he finds another network.

You're a fan of Olby?

Mainecoons
04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
This surprises you?

:grin:

keyser soze
04-04-2012, 07:54 PM

On Letterman. What a shame. I hope he finds a way to set himself up because I like him and enjoy his show.

keyser soze
04-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I need a margarita.
Make it two...I'll join you :0)

Mister D
04-04-2012, 07:57 PM
This surprises you?

:grin:

That dada doesn't quite see the irony in that is not surprising either.

GRUMPY
04-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I've got a wife with three kids and a dog. It's for them I try to help you old bastards out when no one else will pops. Speaking of capable of conversing, you calling everyone "son" could possibly mean others might think you're lacking an ability to converse, me - I could care less pops, I'm not gonna shove your old ass down a flight of stairs just because you mumble "son" every other post in the most ignorant way possible.

now where were we....ah yes you were going to great lengths to tell me how much you don't care and what a matured and settled citizen you are.....what ever you say son, don't get yourself worked up.....speaking of lying boys and girls what about the serial backtracks of nbc, abc and now cnn.....

dadakarma
04-05-2012, 12:09 PM
now where were we....ah yes you were going to great lengths to tell me how much you don't care and what a matured and settled citizen you are.....what ever you say son, don't get yourself worked up.....speaking of lying boys and girls what about the serial backtracks of nbc, abc and now cnn.....

Do you have anything to actually say? :rofl:

Vilifier of Zombies
04-05-2012, 12:19 PM
now where were we....ah yes you were going to great lengths to tell me how much you don't care and what a matured and settled citizen you are

No pops, I wasn't.

.....what ever you say son, don't get yourself worked up

Hasn't been a problem pops.

.....speaking of lying boys and girls what about the serial backtracks of nbc, abc and now cnn.....

All of 'em retract at one time or another, the only way it'll become a big deal is if everyone makes it so.

Alias
04-05-2012, 12:21 PM
I like Mark Lavin a lot. I don't catch him much because he's on kinda late. He comes on right after the day is over so he's right on top of it.

Alias
04-05-2012, 12:23 PM
No pops, I wasn't.

Hasn't be a problem pops.

All of 'em retract at one time or another, the only way it'll become a big deal is if everyone makes it so.

"hasn't be a problem".........

See this is what happens when you troll. It comes back to bite you in the ass. That shows us exactly how utterly idiotic and weak you really are. Mature people don't go looking for fights. You're a sick little dweeb.

Alias
04-05-2012, 12:24 PM
No pops, I wasn't.

Hasn't be a problem pops.

Your pals made the shooting in Florida a big deal. Doesn't seem to matter to them that kids of all colors are being murdered every day in their big liberal cities. Pawns.

MMC
04-05-2012, 12:26 PM
I listen to Prager and Medved when I am work. 560Am radio. as I work nights. So it's a repeat. Then on Sunday they Chris Wallace with Fox News. Thats about the only time I am listening to Fox. Once in a While I listen to Lou Dobbs on FBC.

Rush limbaugh is not mentioned much in the real of Republicans or Libertaians I know. Nor even really do the Democrats in Chi-cago pay to much attaention to him. Except those in Washington when they want to grandize.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Your pals made the shooting in Florida a big deal. Doesn't seem to matter to them that kids of all colors are being murdered every day in their big liberal cities. Pawns.

What pals are those?

Alias
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM
What pals are those?

Racist leftist media. That's who I'm speaking about. Tell me who your pals are.

Alias
04-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I think I'll spend the entire day around the forum. It's getting interesting.

Peter1469
04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
We don't listen, but we can't help but hear them because their outrageous claims often make the news. Limbaugh's lies are epic and well-documented. I've never listened to more than five minutes of his show yet thanks to the wonders of instant-news technology, his lies and smears are recorded and reported almost as soon as he spews them.

For the record, if I'm going to listen to anyone, it's Thom Hartmann or Mike Malloy.

And of course, I enjoy Rachel Maddow. And Bill Maher.

Thom Hartman is by far the best that the left has to offer to talk radio.

As far as the poll goes I would have to vote none of the above. I am not aware of any lies. Only policy differences.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-05-2012, 05:41 PM
We'll find out. Keep going. I'm counting on it.

Okay, you continue to troll and I'll continue to point out that you're trolling.

While you're at it, don't bother posting on any of the topics on the threads you'll post on, that'll have no bearing at all....

Moving right along -

Who would win if they were pitted against each other in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome's Thunderdome? Limbaugh or Olbermann?

http://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Limbaugh-Olbermann.jpg

Vilifier of Zombies
04-05-2012, 05:58 PM
No, you're not gonna point out that I'm trolling and get by with it. That's not gonna happen. I'm here every day all day now. Get used to it.

You don't get to determine anything Alias. If you troll, I'll point it out, you can't stop me from pointing out your troll posts.

Limbaugh is fat and out of shape a whole slew of medical problems and is slow, Olbermann is a wimp with a limp wrist but is quicker...who wins in the Thunderdome of Lies Alias?

http://lbhomebrew.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bm2002-0974-08292349-thunderdome.jpg

Alias
04-05-2012, 05:59 PM
You don't get to determine anything Alias. If you troll, I'll point it out, you can't stop me from pointing out your troll posts.

Limbaugh is fat and out of shape a whole slew of medical problems and is slow, Olbermann is a wimp with a limp wrist but is quicker...who wins in the Thunderdome of Lies Alias?

http://lbhomebrew.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bm2002-0974-08292349-thunderdome.jpg

You'll be out of here soon. Your attitude has set your course.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
You'll be out of here soon. Your attitude has set your course.

Whatever, just answer the question, stay on topic.

Alias
04-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Whatever, just answer the question, stay on topic.

This really needs to go to the basement.

Conley
04-05-2012, 06:36 PM
This really needs to go to the basement.

I just moved many of the posts down there. Feel free to continue the discussion there.

Dagny
04-05-2012, 06:44 PM
I just moved many of the posts down there. Feel free to continue the discussion there.

Cool...so you can move single posts, so that entire threads aren't ruined....

Good idea...and a lot of unnecessary work.

keyser soze
04-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Cool...so you can move single posts, so that entire threads aren't ruined....

Good idea...and a lot of unnecessary work.
I agree...that's perfect!! You guys rock! It is extra work but worth it I think...

ramone
04-05-2012, 09:14 PM
I agree...that's perfect!! You guys rock! It is extra work but worth it I think...

Really? You're not that dense are you? It takes three seconds to move a thread, Go brown nose some place else, not everyone here is an idiot, some of us know how to mod a vb forum.

Mister D
04-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Really? You're not that dense are you? It takes three seconds to move a thread, Go brown nose some place else, not everyone here is an idiot, some of us know how to mod a vb forum.

Frankly, I don't but it doesn't seem too hard. I was just surprised by how much crap had accumulated on this thread.

Conley
04-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Well I sure as heck didn't now how to do it. D explained it to me. I appreciate people being thankful. Moving the posts isn't a big deal but trying to keep everyone happy is basically impossible.

keyser soze
04-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Your time of the month? Prickly aren't you.

dadakarma
04-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Your time of the month? Prickly aren't you.

Stinky bait.

keyser soze
04-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Well I sure as heck didn't now how to do it. D explained it to me. I appreciate people being thankful. Moving the posts isn't a big deal but trying to keep everyone happy is basically impossible.
You don't have to keep everyone happy...just keep the rumble to a low roar :0) You are appreciated and being a mod isn't easy I don't care what Ramone says...he's just modest. LOL

keyser soze
04-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Stinky bait.
ick...

dadakarma
04-05-2012, 09:49 PM
ick...

You can borrow my new cologne, GnatBgone.... :)

ramone
04-05-2012, 10:17 PM

Not impossible Cl, What we have here is three people who are trying to stick their nose up your ass. Wake up, and look at what they are doing. Screw it, I guess the minions are happy,

Conley
04-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Not impossible Cl, What we have here is three people who are trying to stick their nose up your ass. Wake up, and look at what they are doing. Screw it, I guess the minions are happy,

Believe me, my ass isn't getting kissed as much as you think it is. If only. It's all good, today was actually the best day we've had around here in a while. At the end of the day it's just a message board. We're all here to have fun in our own special way, no?

keyser soze
04-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Believe me, my ass isn't getting kissed as much as you think it is. If only. It's all good, today was actually the best day we've had around here in a while. At the end of the day it's just a message board. We're all here to have fun in our own special way, no?
I figure anyone with your avatar has to have a sense of humor...

Conley
04-05-2012, 10:25 PM
I figure anyone with your avatar has to have a sense of humor...

WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?

( see guys, I can play this game too :grin: )

ramone
04-05-2012, 10:32 PM

I'm not having fun anymore CL, it has gotten way past that point with these people. Trolling is fun, I know but not so much when you are being trolled. This is what is happening, believe it or not. Somebody needs to take care of it or there will be a divide in the end and this place will turn to shit over a couple ass holes. Honestly I like it here but it isn't the only place on the net to talk politics. i don't need the ridiculous back and forth and the constant bullshit. Three people dominating a forum of how many? Really, I don't think so. Good luck with it.

MMC
04-05-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm not having fun anymore CL, it has gotten way past that point with these people. Trolling is fun, I know but not so much when you are being trolled. This is what is happening, believe it or not. Somebody needs to take care of it or there will be a divide in the end and this place will turn to shit over a couple ass holes. Honestly I like it here but it isn't the only place on the net to talk politics. i don't need the ridiculous back and forth and the constant bullshit. Three people dominating a forum of how many? Really, I don't think so. Good luck with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nym7GgWfmE

Alright Ramone.....I understand the Concept of To Figure it out! Thanks!

roadmaster
04-05-2012, 11:08 PM

I don't really listen to them but can you give me an example of Coulter lying? I have read a few of her books, don't always agree with her but that's common. Is it that you don't like her opinions or she is really lying in your opinion?

dadakarma
04-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Coulter has of late appeared to be something of a mockery of herself. Her support among conservatives has waned, though her prolific publishing prowess continues.

Among the slew of apparent lies in Coulter's book -- which Media Matters labels as "falsehoods," includes claims Coulter makes about Sen. John Kerry by the so-called "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth; and assertion that Fox News has "never been caught promoting a fraud;" and that President-elect Barack Obama was referring to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin when he said, "you know, you can put lipstick on a pig; it's still a pig."

Perhaps among the more preposterous is Coulter's claim that Fox News has never been caught promoting a fraud. The group cites two glaring examples of Fox News missteps.

Fox & Friends' Steve Doocy once claimed that President-elect Obama was raised by a Muslim father as a Muslim and was educated in madrassa," an assertion that was patently false.

Doocy retracted the claim Jan. 19, 2007.

In 2004, Fox issued a retraction and apologized for a story in which political reporter Carl Cameron attributed quotes to Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) in an effort to deride him over an alleged manicure.

In fact, a top Fox executive once emailed staff saying that stories that appeared on websites weren't de facto worthy of airing on Fox News.

Coulter is slated to promote Guilty on Jan. 6's Today Show.

Media Matters has catalogued at least thirteen major falsehoods Coulter makes in her book. Among them include (excerpts):

* Liberals' purported "praise[]" for hoaxers for staging hate crimes. Coulter claims that two black students who engaged in a hoax by hanging a black doll from a noose were "immediately praised" by "liberals," but the sources she cites do not support this claim.

* On Page 15, Coulter writes, "Fox News has never been caught promoting a fraud -- unlike CBS (Bush National Guard story), ABC (tobacco industry report), NBC (exploding GM trucks), CNN (Tailwind), and MSNBC (Keith Olbermann)." In fact, as Media Matters has documented, on several occasions since 2004, Fox News has issued a retraction and apology for airing a news report that repeated false information, one of which led Fox News' Vice President for News John Moody to reportedly warn staff in January 2007 that "seeing an item on a website does not mean it is right. Nor does it mean it is ready for air on FNC."

* Coulter advances several falsehoods about Kerry in defending the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, an organization which spread numerous falsehoods and smears regarding Kerry's military record in the six months leading up to the 2004 presidential election.

* Coulter falsely claims that "the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth weren't forced to retract any part of their story. [Page 100]" In fact, the organization altered its website's account of the December 2, 1968, mission for which the U.S. Navy awarded Kerry his first Purple Heart three days after Media Matters noted that the account was inconsistent with that of the group's star witness -- retired Rear Admiral William L. Schachte Jr., who claims he was the commander on that mission.

* Coulter also suggests that the media ignored the allegations of the Swift Boat Veterans, writing, "The only way they could have gotten less attention would have been to be interviewed on Air America Radio." By the time the Swift Boat story had played out, CNN, chasing after ratings leader Fox News, found time to mention the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth --hereafter, Swifties -- in nearly 300 separate news segments, while more than 100 New York Times articles and columns made mention of the Swifties. And during one overheated 12-day span in late August, the Washington Post mentioned the Swifties in page 1 stories on Aug. 19, 20, 21 (two separate articles), 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31.

* Coulter also falsely suggests that no witnesses supported Kerry's account that his convoy came under enemy fire during the March 13, 1969, actions for which he was awarded the Bronze Star.

* Coulter writes that Kerry "carrie[d] a home-movie camera to war in order to reenact combat scenes and tape fake interviews with himself" during his tour in Vietnam [Page 100]. Coulter was repeating a discredited charge previously made by Internet gossip Matt Drudge and subsequently echoed by The New York Times and numerous cable and radio outlets during the 2004 presidential election.

* Coulter devotes four pages of Guilty [173-176] to discussing her false assertion that "Obama himself compared Palin to a pig and then denied doing so." In fact, Obama's September 9, 2008, statement, "you know, you can put lipstick on a pig; it's still a pig," did not refer to Palin, but rather to how a "list" of Sen. John McCain's policies were, according to Obama, no different from President Bush's. Obama did not mention Palin in at least the 65 words preceding his "lipstick on a pig" comment, as Media Matters noted. Moreover, the expression "lipstick on a pig" is common political rhetoric -- Obama had reportedly used the expression in the past, and McCain used it in 2007 in reference to Sen. Hillary Clinton's health-care proposal.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Group_finds_more_than_dozen_lies_0105.html

wingrider
04-05-2012, 11:43 PM
sorry but your poll is missing a name

actually the best liar and mudslinger is...................................

.................................................. ......drumroll.................................... ....................................

Barack Obama.

ramone
04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
sorry but your poll is missing a name

actually the best liar and mudslinger is...................................

.................................................. ......drumroll.................................... ....................................

Barack Obama.

Followed closely by Eric Holder......Neck in Neck I'd think. I'm wondering why he wasn't on the poll myself, lying about not knowing weapons were given to drug cartels. Lets see what position does Holder hold in our government? General, Hmm, no. He wasn't in the military I don't think, Attorney, Possibly. Obammy was one before he (LOL) gave up his license, so did moochelle. Wonder why. Now back to Eric, Yeah. He should be on the list too.

MMC
04-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Maybe we can get a poll on what Left Wing Mouth-Piece is the Biggest Liar as well as an idiot? I think the list will be much longer and probably more indepth as to what real fools are about.

wingrider
04-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Maybe we can get a poll on what Left Wing Mouth-Piece is the Biggest Liar as well as an idiot? I think the list will be much longer and probably more indepth as to what real fools are about.
hell MMC I think the left and the right is overloaded with liars, mouthpieces and in general a bunch of damn fools..political affiliation has nothing to do with being a freaking asshole.

MMC
04-06-2012, 12:25 AM
hell MMC I think the left and the right is overloaded with liars, mouthpieces and in general a bunch of damn fools..political affiliation has nothing to do with being a freaking asshole.

While I agree with the polarization.....I do believe the stats will be far greater with that of the left. As IMO......most of those types live in that sheltered back yard. Until they got to the life of luxury.

Alias
04-06-2012, 12:49 AM
We have a Harvard grad sitting in the White House, former President of Harvard Law School, who thinks there are 57 states, pronounces "corpsman" as "corpse man", said Austrians speak "Austrian", and said Canada has a President.

And the left told us that Bush was dumb. That's why they are so rude and obnoxious. They have to keep telling lies and covering up for a dumb ass.

wingrider
04-06-2012, 03:00 AM
We have a Harvard grad sitting in the White House, former President of Harvard Law School, who thinks there are 57 states, pronounces "corpsman" as "corpse man", said Austrians speak "Austrian", and said Canada has a President.

And the left told us that Bush was dumb. That's why they are so rude and obnoxious. They have to keep telling lies and covering up for a dumb ass.
I knew some of that but not all .. that is amazing..

Dagny
04-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Dense indeed. Who said anything about moving a thread?

Idiot

Dagny
04-06-2012, 06:37 AM
It's really hard to choose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhxFSfdrcnc

Peter1469
04-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Where are the lies?

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 10:40 AM
And here are some examples of misstatements, lies, and distortions from The Rush Limbaugh Show:

Limbaugh lied about 9-11 Commission report (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200406210002)
Limbaugh falsely claimed "Nobody ever said there was" a connection between Iraq, 9-11 attacks (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200411100008)
Limbaugh misrepresented Duelfer report on Iraqi WMDs (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200410120004)
Limbaugh lied about AIDS (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200406150006)
Limbaugh overstated the minimum wage (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200408130005)
Limbaugh made false claims about the Democratic National Convention (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407300001)
Limbaugh distorted the Kyoto Protocol (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407200010)
Limbaugh falsely accused Sen. Tom Harkin (D-IA) (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200409150004)
Limbaugh claimed Clintons are funding Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200409010002)
Limbaugh lied to defend Swift Boat Vets (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200408130006)
Limbaugh misstated Pew report on journalists (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407150010)
Limbaugh mischaracterized the federal deficit (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407130001)
Limbaugh misstated federal education spending (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407020002)
Limbaugh lied about Bush's false uranium claim (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200406220005)

http://mediamatters.org/research/200502180006

Alias
04-06-2012, 10:44 AM
And here are some examples of misstatements, lies, and distortions from The Rush Limbaugh Show:

Limbaugh lied about 9-11 Commission report (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200406210002)
Limbaugh falsely claimed "Nobody ever said there was" a connection between Iraq, 9-11 attacks (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200411100008)
Limbaugh misrepresented Duelfer report on Iraqi WMDs (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200410120004)
Limbaugh lied about AIDS (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200406150006)
Limbaugh overstated the minimum wage (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200408130005)
Limbaugh made false claims about the Democratic National Convention (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407300001)
Limbaugh distorted the Kyoto Protocol (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407200010)
Limbaugh falsely accused Sen. Tom Harkin (D-IA) (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200409150004)
Limbaugh claimed Clintons are funding Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200409010002)
Limbaugh lied to defend Swift Boat Vets (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200408130006)
Limbaugh misstated Pew report on journalists (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407150010)
Limbaugh mischaracterized the federal deficit (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407130001)
Limbaugh misstated federal education spending (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200407020002)
Limbaugh lied about Bush's false uranium claim (http://mediamatters.org/items/itembody/200406220005)
http://mediamatters.org/research/200502180006

Amazing. I think you should get off the radio immediately. Keep us updated on your progress. Thanks.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 10:47 AM
So I read the AIDS link and I'm sorry to tell you that Limbaugh was right. AIDS is simply a relatively minor issue in the developed world if one does not engage in homosexual acts and/or intravenous drug use.

Alias
04-06-2012, 10:50 AM
So I read the AIDS link and I'm sorry to tell you that Limbaugh was right. AIDS is simply a relatively minor issue in the developed world if one does not engage in homosexual acts and/or intravenous drug use.

That's true. How else can you help stupid people unless you tell them that if they take it up the butt, there might be health issues. The anus has one purpose and that is expelling waste. The anus is not a sex organ. Duh!!!!

Mister D
04-06-2012, 10:54 AM
That's true. How else can you help stupid people unless you tell them that if they take it up the butt, there might be health issues. The anus has one purpose and that is expelling waste. The anus is not a sex organ. Duh!!!!

No need to be cruel about it but Limbaugh is right. AIDS just isn't a big deal in the developed world. The attention paid to this easily preventable disease is mostly political in nature. That said, AIDS has been a disaster in Africa but that's another story.

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Stupidity squared...no health risk from AIDS for anyone but drug addicts and Gay men? That's pathetic.

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Stupidity squared...no health risk from AIDS for anyone but drug addicts and Gay men? That's pathetic.

What did you expect? Poor, black, gay = irrelevant to these people. No point in reasoning with that ideology. Use your scroll bar. :)

Alias
04-06-2012, 11:05 AM

Do you need the health risks involved with intravenous drug use and anal sex? Do you have a family doctor? He/she can explain it to you.

Alias
04-06-2012, 11:07 AM
What did you expect? Poor, black, gay = irrelevant to these people. No point in reasoning with that ideology. Use your scroll bar. :)

I fail to see the relevance. Risky behavior is risky behavior, regardless of who you are.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 11:11 AM

Who said there was absolutely no risk from AIDS? I can also get killed in a car accident on my home but if I pay attention and drive safely that's an extremely remote possibility. Your criticism is pure emotion. AIDS simply isn't much of a health risk in the developed world if you are not ebgaging in the aforementioned activities.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 11:13 AM

I care very much about AIDS where it actually merits a great deal of attention (i.e. in Africa where there are a lot of poor black people). Seriously, grandma, get a new schtick. :rollseyes:

Mainecoons
04-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Well, given that we now know the sexual mechanism by which aids is spread among gay men, I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who volunteer for this disease, unlike most of the folks in Africa. I also don't have a lot of people who smoke like stacks and thereby volunteer for lung cancer. I'm one of those personal responsibility nuts that think people should expect to take the consequences for their own personal behavior.

Alias
04-06-2012, 11:48 AM
There are people who simply can't accept responisibility for their own lives. There are people who simply believe they are entitled to care regardless of their risky behavior and the consequences. There are people who are selfish and greedy.

Liberals.

Dagny
04-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Well, given that we now know the sexual mechanism by which aids is spread among gay men, I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who volunteer for this disease, unlike most of the folks in Africa. I also don't have a lot of people who smoke like stacks and thereby volunteer for lung cancer. I'm one of those personal responsibility nuts that think people should expect to take the consequences for their own personal behavior.Well, yes. Getting a blood transfusion is pretty irresponsible.

But I do agree with your point about personal responsibility

Mister D
04-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Well, yes. Getting a blood transfusion is pretty irresponsible.

But I do agree with your point about personal responsibility

What is the proportion of AIDS victims who contracted the virus via a blood transfusion?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 12:01 PM
There are people who simply can't accept responisibility for their own lives. There are people who simply believe they are entitled to care regardless of their risky behavior and the consequences. There are people who are selfish and greedy.

Liberals.

Ever been to a trailer park in the deep South? Welfare and unemployment are prevalent - run rampant is more like it, and most of 'em are Conservatives...

The poorest states in the Union are in the South, a whole lot of Federal dollars are keeping those poor hillbillies' heads above water...

Mister D
04-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Ever been to a trailer park in the deep South? Welfare and unemployment are prevalent - run rampant is more like it, and most of 'em are Conservatives...

The poorest states in the Union are in the South, a whole lot of Federal dollars are keeping those poor hillbillies' heads above water...

Funny how the poorest states in the union are also some of the blackest states in the union. Oops! Sorry. It's only OK to mock poor whites. What was I thinking.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Funny how the poorest states in the union are also some of the blackest states in the union. Oops! Sorry. It's only OK to mock poor whites. What was I thinking.

I guess the jokes on me because I just don't see how that's possible. Mock whoever you want. There are more blacks in New York than any other state, sure Florida, Texas, and Georgia are up there on the list but so too are California, Illinois, Maryland, Ohio, and Michigan - the poorest, Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Alabama - lots of Federal dollars keeping them "Praise Jesus, Squeal like a pig Boy!" sons-a-bitches from starving to death.

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Add Alaska to the list VOZ...

Mister D
04-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I guess the jokes on me because I just don't see how that's possible. Mock whoever you want. There are more blacks in New York than any other state, sure Florida, Texas, and Georgia are up there on the list but so too are California, Illinois, Maryland, Ohio, and Michigan - the poorest, Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Alabama - lots of Federal dollars keeping them "Praise Jesus, Squeal like a pig Boy!" sons-a-bitches from starving to death.

In absolute terms? Maybe, but that's irrelevant. The poorest states in the union are disproportionately black. Go figure. :wink:

Conley
04-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Add Alaska to the list VOZ...

Alaska brings in the dollars with their oil.

Alias
04-06-2012, 12:41 PM

Conservative policies didn't put them there. This President has more people on food stamps than ever in this nation and Pelosi believes that is a good thing. Do you need to see her words?

Mister D
04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
And, yes, the joke does appear to be on you.

Alias
04-06-2012, 12:42 PM

Black unemployment is higher under Obama than it ever was during Bush's 8 years.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 12:44 PM

Is there a difference between a black hillbilly and a white hillbilly? Besides the obvious skin pigmentation differences...

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 12:54 PM
In absolute terms? Maybe, but that's irrelevant. The poorest states in the union are disproportionately black. Go figure. :wink:

Disproportionately, more whites in the poorest state in the Union receive welfare benefits than blacks, which is relevant.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 12:56 PM
And, yes, the joke does appear to be on you.

I suppose...

Alias
04-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Disproportionately, more whites in the poorest state in the Union receive welfare benefits than blacks, which is relevant.

What is the relevance?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 12:58 PM
What is the relevance?

It means that your "There are people who simply believe they are entitled to care regardless of their risky behavior and the consequences" blaming Liberals for all the wrongs in the world post should also include Conservative hillbillies from the South.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Is there a difference between a black hillbilly and a white hillbilly? Besides the obvious skin pigmentation differences...

Yeah, you were referring to poor black folks. :wink:

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:01 PM

Do they? In any case, I just find it interesting how black the poorest states are. Don't you? :grin:

Alias
04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
It means that your "There are people who simply believe they are entitled to care regardless of their risky behavior and the consequences" blaming Liberals for all the wrongs in the world post should also include Conservative hillbillies from the South.

I know it should in the land of make believe, but the reality is what I said has nothing to do with "conservative hillbillies". I was speaking of living a risky lifestyle, health wise.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Do they? In any case, I just find it interesting how black the poorest states are. Don't you? :grin:

They do. Percentage wise? I don't dwell on it so much, I find it interesting that we're all still distracted by this kind of stupid shit, nothing to do with anything all that important in the grand scheme things.

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 01:09 PM
States That Received the Most Federal Funds

By CATHERINE RAMPELL (http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/author/catherine-rampell/)9:43 a.m. | Updated

Last week Michael Powell wrote about the federal tax dollars that gush to Alaska (http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/how-alaska-became-a-federal-aid-magnet/) each year. Today the Census Bureau has released updated figures onhow much each state receives in federal funding per capita (http://www.census.gov/prod/2010pubs/fas-09.pdf), and once again Alaska came out on top.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/states-that-received-the-most-federal-funds/# (http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/states-that-received-the-most-federal-funds/#)

Obligations for federal domestic spending rose 16 percent in fiscal year 2009 to $3.2 trillion. That comes out to $10,548 per person living in the United States.

Alaska received nearly twice the national average, taking in $20,351.13 per resident, the most of any American state. The state with the second-highest total in per-capita federal funds received was Virginia, at $19,734.

The District of Columbia, however, received an even higher amount per capita than both those states. The nation’s capital received $83,196.12 per resident, mainly because of salaries and wages paid to the many federal employees who work there.

The state receiving the least federal money per resident was Nevada, which obtained $7,148.49 per capita, followed by Utah with $7,434.65 per capita.

Click on the interactive map below to see the amount of per-capita funds received for different categories of federal spending (retirement and disability, grants, procurement, salaries and wages, and other direct payments).

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:10 PM
I know it should in the land of make believe, but the reality is what I said has nothing to do with "conservative hillbillies". I was speaking of living a risky lifestyle, health wise.

Risky lifestyle, health wise....lol,

http://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8

I'm sure Ned Beatty would disagree with you..

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:11 PM
They do. Percentage wise? I don't dwell on it so much, I find it interesting that we're all still distracted by this kind of stupid shit, nothing to do with anything all that important in the grand scheme things.

Do you have a link? I'm just curious to see that data.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:11 PM

You know, they aren't locals in the novel but escaped convicts. Interesting that.

Conley
04-06-2012, 01:17 PM
States That Received the Most Federal Funds

By CATHERINE RAMPELL (http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/author/catherine-rampell/)9:43 a.m. | Updated

Last week Michael Powell wrote about the federal tax dollars that gush to Alaska (http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/how-alaska-became-a-federal-aid-magnet/) each year. Today the Census Bureau has released updated figures onhow much each state receives in federal funding per capita (http://www.census.gov/prod/2010pubs/fas-09.pdf), and once again Alaska came out on top.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/states-that-received-the-most-federal-funds/# (http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/states-that-received-the-most-federal-funds/#)

Obligations for federal domestic spending rose 16 percent in fiscal year 2009 to $3.2 trillion. That comes out to $10,548 per person living in the United States.

Alaska received nearly twice the national average, taking in $20,351.13 per resident, the most of any American state. The state with the second-highest total in per-capita federal funds received was Virginia, at $19,734.

The District of Columbia, however, received an even higher amount per capita than both those states. The nation’s capital received $83,196.12 per resident, mainly because of salaries and wages paid to the many federal employees who work there.

The state receiving the least federal money per resident was Nevada, which obtained $7,148.49 per capita, followed by Utah with $7,434.65 per capita.

Click on the interactive map below to see the amount of per-capita funds received for different categories of federal spending (retirement and disability, grants, procurement, salaries and wages, and other direct payments).

Looks like I was just a tiny bit wrong in my assumption. :laugh: Thanks KS, looks like a good read.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:18 PM

Do you have LexusNexis?

Alias
04-06-2012, 01:19 PM

That's a movie, dear one. We're speaking about reality here.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:20 PM
You know, they aren't locals in the novel but escaped convicts. Interesting that.

I didn't know...you learn something new everyday, in the movie they're inbred hillbilly ass rapists.

Mister D
Do you have LexusNexis?

I don't even know what that is but I'm sure the data must be available elsewhere. If you just saw it (presumably you did) you could easily share it with me.

Vilifier of Zombies
That's a movie, dear one. We're speaking about reality here.

So you've never been to a trailer park in the deep South?

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:21 PM
I didn't know...you learn something new everyday, in the movie they're inbred hillbilly ass rapists.

Yes, that is Hollywood's take. I'm surprised they didn't get to lynch a Negro too.

Alias
04-06-2012, 01:21 PM

I've been many places. I can also distinguish the difference between reality and a movie.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:22 PM

You know there are trailer parks all over the country, right?

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:22 PM
I don't even know what that is but I'm sure the data must be available elsewhere. If you just saw it (presumably you did) you could easily share it with me.

I did, on LexisNexis...I'm sure if it's on LexisNexis, it ought to be somewhere else.

Conley
04-06-2012, 01:23 PM
LexisNexis is great.

keyser soze
We all wish we had LexisNexis that would be some kind of access!

Vilifier of Zombies
You know there are trailer parks all over the country, right?

I do, and there's a common theme in quite a few of them.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:24 PM
We all wish we had LexisNexis that would be some kind of access!

It works out great until you have to cite something...

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
LexisNexis is great.

Indeed.

Conley
04-06-2012, 01:27 PM
LexisNexis Group provides computer-assisted legal research services.[2][3] During the 1970s, LexisNexis pioneered the electronic accessibility of legal and journalistic documents.[4] In 2006, the company had the world's largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LexisNexis

Vilifier of Zombies
04-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Mister D, I've got some stuff to do, if someone else has LexisNexis maybe they can help you out, or wait and I'll find a link from somewhere else.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:31 PM
I found something on poverty rates. There are substantially more blacks in poverty than whites in Mississippi, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I do, and there's a common theme in quite a few of them.

I've heard that about many neighborhoods of a uh...darker persuasion too. :grin:

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Mister D, I've got some stuff to do, if someone else has LexisNexis maybe they can help you out, or wait and I'll find a link from somewhere else.

I already found a few. A disproportionate number of blacks are living in poverty throughout the deep south. I have a heard time believing what you say is true but if it's true it would be of some interest.

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Where are the lies?

They are in his mouth..When he opens it, they escape

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 01:39 PM
I found something on poverty rates. There are substantially more blacks in poverty than whites in Mississippi, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Well considering the culture it's not a surprise...also jobs availability and education. There would be room to find stats on percentages of the population that are in poverty and extrapolating out who is poor. There are million of poor whites in this country people tend to forget about. Probably because they're convinced it's a race issue.

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 01:41 PM

Indeed they are! Welcome, Doctor. :)

Mister D
Well considering the culture it's not a surprise...also jobs availability and education. There would be room to find states on percentages of the population that are in poverty and extrapolating out who is poor. There are million of poor whites in this country people tend to forget about.

Yes, considering black American culture I suppose it's not surpising at all. No, people don;t tend to forget about poor whites. They call them hillbillies and rednecks. White trash is a nice one too.

Conley

Welcome Dr Jimmy.

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Yes, considering black American culture I suppose it's not surpising at all. No, people don;t tend to forget about poor whites. They call them hillbillies and rednecks. White trash is a nice one too.

The poor of any race are degraded in this country especially by those that have theirs and think that the law of the jungle is the natural order of things. Pathetic.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 01:46 PM
The poor of any race are degraded in this country especially by those that have theirs and think that the law of the jungle is the natural order of things. Pathetic.

No one thinks the law of the jungle is the natural order.

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Indeed they are! Welcome, Doctor. :)

Why Thank You dadakarma!! :wink:

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Welcome Dr Jimmy.

Thank You!!

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 01:49 PM

:) Now the party can start...

Alias
04-06-2012, 01:51 PM

I'd rather be poor in the USA than anywhere else in the world. I have the best opportunity to get out of poverty in the USA than anywhere else.

Alias
04-06-2012, 01:52 PM

Greetings. The more the merrier.

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1dbiD_zDk
:) Now the party can start...

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 02:50 PM
I may as well join in since we're partying....Welcome Dr. Jimmy!

Alias
04-06-2012, 02:53 PM
I knew some of that but not all .. that is amazing..

Oh, there is much more. He's dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 02:58 PM
82 8384

Dagny
04-06-2012, 03:01 PM
the cat is a nice touch

Dagny
04-06-2012, 03:01 PM
How'd ya like that vid?

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 03:02 PM
You brought those with you!! LOL:headbang:

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 03:04 PM
the cat is a nice touch

I need to put a space - he's supposed to be waving, not hitting the dancer on the head...hey, they're not dancing??

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Nope.

Peter1469
04-06-2012, 05:02 PM

:wink:
That is what I thought.

Captain Obvious
04-06-2012, 06:11 PM
I don't know about liars, but they're certainly showmen. They sing the songs their audience wants to hear.

Political affiliation knows know boundaries here also.

wingrider
04-06-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't know about liars, but they're certainly showmen. They sing the songs their audience wants to hear.

Political affiliation knows know boundaries here also.
Hi cap.. how are you?

Captain Obvious
04-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Fantastic.

wingrider
04-06-2012, 06:17 PM
good to see you posting ..

ramone
04-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Fantastic.

Good, you bring any retard repellent with you? Probably need it before too long.

Captain Obvious
04-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I've been in WV for two weeks, got rid of my internet down there.

Hoping to catch up today and tomorrow.

wingrider
04-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Good, you bring any retard repellent with you? Probably need it before too long.
he is going to need a 55 gal drum of it

Dagny
04-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Just today....Limbaugh:"The president has put a bounty out on the Supreme Court"

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Just today....Limbaugh:"The president has put a bounty out on the Supreme Court"

What a drama queen.

Dagny
04-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Only if you keep chasing him around

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 07:04 PM

...bada-bing!....

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 08:31 PM
It's really hard to choose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhxFSfdrcnc

Now that's some funny shit there..LMAO!!..The guy who made that video is a genius!!..Nyuk..Nyuk..Nyuk..Nyuk

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 08:39 PM

Thanks Keyser!!

ramone
04-06-2012, 08:45 PM

Him, you all are suffering from menopause, I can't even make a post anywhere without some snickering smile on my ass. Now I see you have recruited one more to your little group.

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 08:46 PM
How'd ya like that vid?

I laughed so hard that my coffee was coming out of my nose..Thought I was gonna have to call 911 for a few seconds there..Thanks for posting it Dangy.......Hardy Har Har.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

keyser soze
04-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks Keyser!!
Hi there!! Welcome to the forum! :0)

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi there!! Welcome to the forum! :0)

Thanks!!

Alias
04-06-2012, 09:17 PM
This is my favorite lying right wing mouth piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbd0nnW-VMc

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 10:27 PM
This is my favorite lying right wing mouth piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbd0nnW-VMc

She sure gets around eh?

Prior to joining Fox News, Browne was an anchor for MSNBC (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/MSNBC), hosting a 2-hour weekend show, Weekend Morning Line. During her years at MSNBC, she covered un-scripted breaking news (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Breaking_news) and conducted live interviews with international newsmakers. While a part of the NBC news network of channels, Browne also has served as a substitute news anchor on CNBC (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/CNBC).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patti_Ann_Brown

Conley
04-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Great googily moogily. Fox is right.

Dr Jimmy
04-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Him, you all are suffering from menopause, I can't even make a post anywhere without some snickering smile on my ass. Now I see you have recruited one more to your little group.

Not to worry mr ramone..Dr Jimmy can prescribe medications for people like yourself :roflmao:

http://i40.tinypic.com/11giypi.jpg

dadakarma
04-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Not to worry mr ramone..Dr Jimmy can prescribe medications for people like yourself :roflmao:

http://i40.tinypic.com/11giypi.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Peter1469
04-06-2012, 11:17 PM
So policy differences are lies?.....

Interesting.

spunkloaf
04-07-2012, 12:17 AM

I see nothing but complaining here.

spunkloaf
04-07-2012, 01:25 AM
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx221/B_Oceander/Cry-Baby.gif

Dagny
04-07-2012, 03:26 AM
Him, you all are suffering from menopause, I can't even make a post anywhere without some snickering smile on my ass. .
Perhaps if you removed that condom?

Dickhead?

Dagny
04-07-2012, 03:27 AM

Love the lip

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 09:15 AM

You complaining about it?

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 09:15 AM
So policy differences are lies?.....

Interesting.

It's all lies.

Conley
04-07-2012, 09:18 AM

Haha, yes the lip seals it. Nice.

keyser soze
04-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Agree...best I've seen! It's all about the lip...

spunkloaf
04-07-2012, 12:35 PM
You complaining about it?

Are you defending somebody's whining?

Mister D
04-07-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm complaining about your complaining. That means YOU.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-07-2012, 01:30 PM

When I'm referring to hillbillies, I'm not differentiating between black hillbillies and white hillbillies, if I throw in rednecks however, I'm referring to just white hillbillies. White trash is just ignorance compounded unless the topic is either Dog the Bounty Hunter or the Teutul's of American Chopper fame, then a complementary pass all but assuredly handed out.

Alias
04-07-2012, 01:35 PM

You're right. I'm complaining about the dumb ass sitting in the White House pretending to be a President. Let's get a real President. Someone who earned his living and built something rather than an affirmative action graduate.

spunkloaf
04-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Big difference between Alias's post and mine. It is entirely justified that I called him out for whining because he referenced nothing of what he said. It was all opinion, and it was negative and displeasing, and an insult to intellectualism.

There. I'm correct. :smiley:

spunkloaf
04-07-2012, 01:36 PM
You're right. I'm complaining about the dumb ass sitting in the White House pretending to be a President. Let's get a real President. Someone who earned his living and built something rather than an affirmative action graduate.

And where do you get your information from?

Alias
04-07-2012, 01:47 PM
And where do you get your information from?

The fact that grades had nothing to do with his being made the Harvard Law School President.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-07-2012, 01:58 PM

Alright Mister D, I don't know what you know about not wanting to spend an entire Saturday filtering through the countless useless statistics from the Census Bureau's stupid factfinder portion of their website, but I refuse to.

You don't have LexisNexis, don't fret, I have screen capture...this is the data on TANF (Welfare) regarding the state of Mississippi.

Mister D
04-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Alright Mister D, I don't know what you know about not wanting to spend an entire Saturday filtering through the countless useless statistics from the Census Bureau's stupid factfinder portion of their website, but I refuse to.

You don't have LexisNexis, don't fret, I have screen capture...this is the data on TANF (Welfare) regarding the state of Mississippi.

Thank you. This proves my point. A disproportionate number of blacks are on welfare in the State of Mississippi. That's true of most if not all states.

Vilifier of Zombies
04-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Thank you. This proves my point. A greatly disproportionate number of blacks are on welfare in the State of Mississippi. That's true of most if not all states.

Your welcome, I did spend some time looking elsewhere for what you'd asked, event the Census Bureau embargoed some of the data by race vs state in the early 2000's. It also proves my point that there's more whites than blacks on welfare in the State of Mississippi, also overall there are more whites than blacks on welfare in the entire United States.

Disproportionate number of whites given the economic variables by race for the state of Mississippi if you ask me.

Incidentally, Oregon, Rhode Island, New Mexico, Vermont, and Maine are some of the biggest welfare states. I could be wrong but Oregon, Rhode Island, New Mexico, Vermont, and Maine aren't really known to have large black communities - I've been to all of 'em except Maine, last I checked the Bloods and the Crips weren't rioting and looting in Augusta...