PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban racist?

Germanicus
05-25-2014, 09:14 PM
Mark Cuban strongly rejected suggestions he's a racist, and accused critics of taking his controversial comments on race out of context. He did, however, apologize for one of the examples he used when admitting he has prejudices.

Cuban added what he called a qualification. "I think we're all bigots. I don't think there's any question about that."
But as his father taught him, he added, "of everything and anything you possibly can do, treating anyone differently for race, religion, or any other reason, is wrong. But that doesn't mean you're not going to have those thoughts from time to time. ... You've got to realize when you have those thoughts, they're wrong."

Speaking about an upcoming vote (http://www.cnbc.com/id/101668047) by NBA owners to force Donald Sterling to give up his ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers after he made racist comments, Cuban said: "I don't want to be a hypocrite and I think I might have to be. ... It won't be fun." He did not reveal how he plans to vote.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101698785

I think that this whole Donald Sterling thing is insane. How much did the NBA fine him? How the hell is that legal? And how can they force him to sell the team?

USA has gone mad. All of us know a person that is racist and especially older people. My Dad is racists. Actually, I think the majority of people that I know are racist to some degree. I agree with Cuban that most of us do have prejudices but that does not make us evil demons. What has happened to Donald Sterling makes me think of the book The Turner Diaries. By that I mean that in the book people act the way about racism that USA is acting about Donald Sterlings private comments. To me it is shocking. USA has gone insane. The liberals have you all terrified of being demonized as racists. How can America allow Donald Sterling to be treated this way? What next? Do other business owners have to worry about the nation of USA forcing restraint of trade on them due to their personal opinions and private conversations? I know that none of us want to offend Oprah or Jamie Foxx but at what point does America push back against these hysterical liberals that cry for the blood at any hint of racism in USA?

In the USA a business owner can have his sugarbaby record his private conversation without his consent or knowledge and then the media will broadcast this around the world. And then the man will be forced to sell his business in addition to being forced to pay massive fine. This could happen to any business owner. USA is insane. Liberals have taken over. Why are Americans so terrified of liberals?

edit- Anybody can see what has happened is insane. Only in USA would something like this happen. It is madness. American liberals have you all terrified of being called a racist.

edit- And your legal system is ridiculous. And this must be pretty obvious to all. Look at all of these media court cases. USA is like a cartoon.

edit- So America is going to force this old guy to sell his business because of a private conversation he had with his sugarbaby? That is insane. How could this be legal?

edit- I have a feeling he was already planning to sell and this is all bullshit. It seems like it. Why is America so dramatic? And why so much effort for so little gain all of the time?

Peter1469
05-25-2014, 09:19 PM
no

Matty
05-25-2014, 09:20 PM
I'm sick to death of that word. Racist.

Germanicus
05-25-2014, 09:43 PM
no

I forgot what I asked then. I agree. Mark Cuban is not a racist.

Germanicus
05-25-2014, 09:44 PM
I'm sick to death of that word. Racist.

Me too. I guess its not just America but if we are honest it is American liberals that create this kind of climate.

Captain Obvious
05-27-2014, 10:24 AM
Cuban is as relevant as Paris Hilton.