PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban's comments were absolutely correct

Mr. Mensch
05-27-2014, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKXKccyb2e8

The true racists (i.e. liberals) in this country claim they want to openly discuss race and racism in this country, but anytime a conservative tries to open a dialogue, they immediatly start screaming "racism" and shut the dialogue down.

Yes, they is still a lot of racism in the country and the vast majority of it is coming from the left side of the aisle.

Green Arrow
05-27-2014, 09:25 AM
Now that is a rant. You go, Stephen A. Smith!

zelmo1234
05-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Here is a Man that addressed the truth of the situation.

If young Black people want a role model? They just found one!

My hats off. I will leave a positive comment on ESPN.

He is going to take a lot of heat, those that agree need to support him!

Captain Obvious
05-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Cuban has the intellect of a child, I'm not sure anything he says hits my radar in any significant way.

The Xl
05-27-2014, 11:39 AM
Stephen A is a smart guy and never really gives any fucks, which is one thing that I like about him.

hanger4
05-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Cuban has the intellect of a child, I'm not sure anything he says hits my radar in any significant way.And you spend your free time posting here and Cuban spends his free time making millions. To bad we all can't have that intellect of a child.

Captain Obvious
05-27-2014, 12:33 PM
And you spend your free time posting here and Cuban spends his free time making millions. To bad we all can't have that intellect of a child.

At least I'm not sucking his asshole like the rest of you mindless sheep.

1751_Texan
05-27-2014, 12:41 PM
Steven A. Smith...not only came to Cuban's defense, he sterotyped black youth that wear hoodies.

Accordint to Smith, it doesn't matter if a young man is from the hood or a student as SMU...If he has a hoddie on...he should expect to be feared and suspected.

Who was that black dude that said he never experienced "racism" because he knew how to behave...?

Bob
05-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Here is a Man that addressed the truth of the situation.

If young Black people want a role model? They just found one!

My hats off. I will leave a positive comment on ESPN.

He is going to take a lot of heat, those that agree need to support him!

Pick a better country is a book by a Black man that has it right as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Pick-Better-Country-Ken-Hamblin/dp/0684843188

Ken Hamblin once was on the local radio and I was excited when he spoke.

I am pleased to say I own his book.

25 of 26 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight Talk on the American Dream
This book, written in a punchy and engaging voice, is part memoir, part political diatribe and all truth.
The American Dream is out there, in reach of every American. You work hard, you take risks, you invest the time, the money, the training, and you make a good life for you and your family. This is the archetypal American Story, it is Ken Hamblin's story, and, as...Read the full review › (http://www.amazon.com/review/R29SBMP0MS8OHT/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R29SBMP0MS8OHT)

Published on June 18, 2002 by Big Dave

zelmo1234
05-27-2014, 01:35 PM
I can tell you right now, some of the people I trained and worked on security details with, are lets just say very tan. One looked really good at the Graduation this past weekend! Though he should have stayed out of the Camera's Eye.

I can tell you right now if they are in a security situation and a black kid with a hoodie comes around he is going to get a lot more attention. That a Black kid is a shit and tie! So is a white kid that has his pants half way down his legs and his hat on sideways?

Now does this mean that you should not wear a hoodie? NO! but you have to understand that this causes a reaction!

hanger4
05-27-2014, 01:35 PM
At least I'm not sucking his asshole like the rest of you mindless sheep.Your jealousy of Mark Cuban is duly noted. :)

Libhater
05-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Cuban has the intellect of a child, I'm not sure anything he says hits my radar in any significant way.

Intellect of a child? Cuban is a multi billionaire entrepreneur who got that money from his clever business dealings. Little envy here I see. At least you're consistent....totally wrong on every issue. Nice track record.

Mr. Mensch
05-27-2014, 03:11 PM
At least I'm not sucking his asshole like the rest of you mindless sheep.

Too busy felching Cigar, right?

Green Arrow
05-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Who is Mark Cuban?

hanger4
05-27-2014, 06:16 PM
Who is Mark Cuban?Ownes the Dallas Mavericks, unles you're being sarcastic then ...... nevermind. :)

Green Arrow
05-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Ownes the Dallas Mavericks, unles you're being sarcastic then ...... nevermind. :)

I was being serious. What are the Dallas Mavericks, basketball?

The Xl
05-27-2014, 06:43 PM
I was being serious. What are the Dallas Mavericks, basketball?

Yeah

Perianne
05-27-2014, 06:56 PM
Ownes the Dallas Mavericks, unles you're being sarcastic then ...... nevermind. :)

He got his money from selling Cuba to Castro. He made a fortune.

Perianne
05-27-2014, 06:57 PM
What are the Dallas Mavericks, basketball?

It's something for the Dallas people to watch when the Cowboys are not playing.