PDA

View Full Version : White Slavery in America

wingrider
04-07-2012, 01:59 PM
When White servitude is acknowledged as having existed in America, it is almost always termed as temporary "indentured servitude" or part of the convict trade, which, after the Revolution of 1776, centered on Australia instead of America. The "convicts" transported to America under the 1723 Waltham Act, perhaps numbered 100,000.
The indentured servants who served a tidy little period of 4 to 7 years polishing the master's silver and china and then taking their place in colonial high society, were a minuscule fraction of the great unsung hundreds of thousands of White slaves who were worked to death in this country from the early l7th century onward.
Up to one-half of all the arrivals in the American colonies were Whites slaves and they were America's first slaves. These Whites were slaves for life, long before Blacks ever were. This slavery was even hereditary. White children born to White slaves were enslaved too.
Whites were auctioned on the block with children sold and separated from their parents and wives sold and separated from their husbands. Free Black property owners strutted the streets of northern and southern American cities while White slaves were worked to death in the sugar mills of Barbados and Jamaica and the plantations of Virginia.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

We hear so much about the black slaves in America, and how they were mistreated but how come we never hear about the White slaves in America?

should decendants of these slaves also exhibit a victim mentality ?

wingrider
04-07-2012, 02:51 PM
bump.. apparently no one cares that there were more than just black slaves in America

dadakarma
04-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Michael Anthony Hoffman II, (born 1954, New York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York)), is an American journalist, conspiracy theorist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theorist) and Holocaust denier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denier) who describes himself as a "heretical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy) writer." Hoffman is the managing editor of the newsletter Revisionist History (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Revisionist_History_%28newsletter% 29&action=edit&redlink=1).

Ah. Another Jew hater. Are you a holocaust denier, wingrider? Do you hate Jews like the disgusting pig who wrote the article you cited in your 'poor whiteys were slaves too' thread?

wingrider
04-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Ah. Another Jew hater. Are you a holocaust denier, wingrider? Do you hate Jews like the disgusting pig who wrote the article you cited in your 'poor whiteys were slaves too' thread?
have you lost your everlovin mind.?. the article is on white slavery in america long before Blacks were ever slaves here,, do always leap before you look ? if so I know where there is a cliff you could use.

here is a different one so you don't have a hissy fit over the first one..

http://www.electricscotland.com/history/other/white_slavery.htm

perhaps you would like me to list every source available so you can pick and choose which one would be more to your liking?

wingrider
04-07-2012, 04:37 PM
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=At1foaCeZKwv5Z1u8plIeGabvZx4?fr=yfp-t-701-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=white%20slaves%20in%20america

here ya go about 50 pages worth or more,,

dadakarma
04-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Nope, no need to click on any more of your links, nazi. You told me all I need to know about you.

Always good to know who the bigot scum are.

wingrider
04-07-2012, 04:43 PM
[................................ reported

Conley
04-07-2012, 04:49 PM

I've known Wing for a while. He's never been what you describe and I doubt he even knew the author's history. If you want go after the source, go for it.

MMC
04-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Moreover WR never said anything about the Brews.....I think what it boils down to is some can't face the facts that they know nothing of History. Except what they were taught out of their schools, kinda like well the teacher said so. I was noticing how when this new group of people post up a piece. Like say from a liberal source which may be nothing but sheer conjecture. How those links are appropriate and those of others round here are not, seems ridiculous.

I think we will be seeing a lot of double bumps on threads.

MMC
04-07-2012, 06:38 PM
So Wing-Commander.....were you going to run something about those Pirates, with the English and French. Or earlier in history with the Picts?

wingrider
04-07-2012, 07:13 PM
So Wing-Commander.....were you going to run something about those Pirates, with the English and French. Or earlier in history with the Picts?
before i do that I would like to see where this thread goes, and hear more comments ( real comments on how white slavery was virtually swept under the rug so to speak because it did not fit in with what is currently taught in our schools. it really is a part of our American history but is ignored for some reason/

MMC
04-07-2012, 07:31 PM
before i do that I would like to see where this thread goes, and hear more comments ( real comments on how white slavery was virtually swept under the rug so to speak because it did not fit in with what is currently taught in our schools. it really is a part of our American history but is ignored for some reason/

I think that requires History and facts WR.....not the National Inquirer. :wink:

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 07:48 PM
The slave trade dates back centuries. European christians were regularly enslaved and sold at Muslim markets, and vice versa to a degree.

The US wasn't the only society to engage in slave trading, it's much, much broader than what our history shows.

Mister D
04-07-2012, 07:56 PM

Ah, another attempt to substitute ad hominem for logical argument. Typical.

wingrider
04-07-2012, 07:57 PM
if that is the case fellas then why all the hoopla about just black salves in America when there wer quite a few ethnic groups thata were enslaved,, i guess I just don't get it,

Mister D
04-07-2012, 07:59 PM
I've known Wing for a while. He's never been what you describe and I doubt he even knew the author's history. If you want go after the source, go for it.

This is typical of the proponents of the dominant ideology and of their drones. It's so much easier for them to attack the writer instead of the ideas offered for discussion.

Mister D
04-07-2012, 08:01 PM
if that is the case fellas then why all the hoopla about just black salves in America when there wer quite a few ethnic groups thata were enslaved,, i guess I just don't get it,

Slavery was a global institution that has only been curtailed thanks to white male Europeans. Here's to you, whitey.

http://bestscotch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/best-scotch.jpg

Too much ice in that scotch though.

wingrider
04-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Slavery was a global institution that has only been curtailed thanks to white male Europeans. Here's to you, whitey.

http://bestscotch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/best-scotch.jpg

Too much ice in that scotch though.
true on the whitey fighting slavery.. and yeah on the scotch way too much ice,, neat is better, with a beer chaser

Dagny
04-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Correct. There were plenty of white slaves. Perfect timing for this thread.

At the end of the biblical book of Genesis, Joseph brings his family to Egypt. Over the following centuries, the descendants of Joseph's family (the Hebrews) become so numerous that when a new king comes to power he fears what might happen if the Hebrews decide to rise against the Egyptians. He decides that the best way to avoid this situation is to enslave them (Exodus 1). According to tradition, these enslaved Hebrews are the ancestors of modern day Jews.

Happy Passover

wingrider
04-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Correct. There were plenty of white slaves. Perfect timing for this thread.

Happy Passover Mazel Tov or Chag Sameach which ever you prefer

wingrider
04-07-2012, 09:02 PM
I think I will go make myself a 7/7

wingrider
04-08-2012, 08:50 AM
so why is it that we do not recognize that the early history of America was rife with all forms of slavery , crossing all spectrums of race and ethnics

MMC
04-08-2012, 09:00 AM
so why is it that we do not recognize that the early history of America was rife with all forms of slavery , crossing all spectrums of race and ethnics

Uhm.....how many Liberal Educational Facilities in this Country? :rollseyes: :evil:

wingrider
04-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Uhm.....how many Liberal Educational Facilities in this Country? :rollseyes: :evil:
good point.. MMC... has to do with revisionist history I presume

dadakarma
04-08-2012, 10:23 AM
good point.. MMC... has to do with revisionist history I presume

You mean like the kind of revisionist history that says the Holocaust didn't happen? That kind of revisionist history?

wingrider
04-08-2012, 10:26 AM
You mean like the kind of revisionist history that says the Holocaust didn't happen? That kind of revisionist history? what are you babbling about,,, ? if you want to start a thread on the holocaust please do so but get the hell out of my thread with it.. this is about slavery in America not the holocaust damn you are stupid

dadakarma
04-08-2012, 10:29 AM
what are you babbling about,,, ? if you want to start a thread on the holocaust please do so but get the hell out of my thread with it.. this is about slavery in America not the holocaust damn you are stupid

No, wingrider. You never answered my question. You started a thread quoting from a Holocaust denier. I presume you find his views worthy of posting and that you feel his view of history regarding white slavery is correct. Do you agree with his view about the Holocaust? Yes or no?

Mister D
04-08-2012, 10:35 AM
No, wingrider. You never answered my question. You started a thread quoting from a Holocaust denier. I presume you find his views worthy of posting and that you feel his view of history regarding white slavery is correct. Do you agree with his view about the Holocaust? Yes or no?

Your question was both ad hominem and a red herring. His views on the Holocaust are not the issue.

wingrider
04-08-2012, 10:35 AM
No, wingrider. You never answered my question. You started a thread quoting from a Holocaust denier. I presume you find his views worthy of posting and that you feel his view of history regarding white slavery is correct. Do you agree with his view about the Holocaust? Yes or no? no I do know the holocaust happened .. there is an over abundance of proof of it.. and besides that I had uncles that were there when those prisoners were released,, Now I have answered your question, for you.. I have no idea of the history of this particular author I only posted the article because it dealt with the subject I am talking about.. if you find the source to be not to your liking then attack the author , not me.. I also gave you a whole list of corroborating articles which you refused to look at because you got your tit in a wringer over the first article,, so instead you attacked me.. kill the messenger seems to be your approach when you don't like what is presented.

Mister D
04-08-2012, 10:36 AM
You mean like the kind of revisionist history that says the Holocaust didn't happen? That kind of revisionist history?

History is always in the process of revision.

MMC
04-08-2012, 10:37 AM

And as Conley pointed out.....that what you stated had nothing to do with what the piece was about. Which Conley stated then you can go after the piece. Which you have yet to do. Still focused on who the writer is.

wingrider
04-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Your question was both ad hominem and a red herring. His views on the Holocaust are not the issue.
look D she can't help it she is here to derail the thread not discuss the issue.. I think I will see if Admin can lock her out if she can't play by the rules.

dadakarma
04-08-2012, 10:40 AM

The issue is revisionist history. The opening post was written by a man who denies the Holocaust, that's his 'revised' view of history. The issue couldn't be more relevant. More revealing is the fact that wingrider can't answer the question and also revealing is that you come to his defense.

wingrider
04-08-2012, 10:41 AM
The issue is revisionist history. The opening post was written by a man who denies the Holocaust, that's his 'revised' view of history. The issue couldn't be more relevant. More revealing is the fact that wingrider can't answer the question and also revealing is that you come to his defense. I did answer your ignorant question.. what the hell can't you read?

no I do know the holocaust happened .. there is an over abundance of proof of it.. and besides that I had uncles that were there when those prisoners were released,, Now I have answered your question, for you.. I have no idea of the history of this particular author I only posted the article because it dealt with the subject I am talking about.. if you find the source to be not to your liking then attack the author , not me.. I also gave you a whole list of corroborating articles which you refused to look at because you got your tit in a wringer over the first article,, so instead you attacked me.. kill the messenger seems to be your approach when you don't like what is presented.

dadakarma
04-08-2012, 10:42 AM
And as Conley pointed out.....that what you stated had nothing to do with what the piece was about. Which Conley stated then you can go after the piece. Which you have yet to do. Still focused on who the writer is.

I'm questioning the piece. Right here. Wingrider can answer for it since he posted it. If he can't, he ought not post it. He either agrees that the Holocaust happened or he doesn't. Simple question.

dadakarma
04-08-2012, 10:44 AM
I did answer your ignorant question.. what the hell can't you read?

no I do know the holocaust happened .. there is an over abundance of proof of it.. and besides that I had uncles that were there when those prisoners were released,, Now I have answered your question, for you.. I have no idea of the history of this particular author I only posted the article because it dealt with the subject I am talking about.. if you find the source to be not to your liking then attack the author , not me.. I also gave you a whole list of corroborating articles which you refused to look at because you got your tit in a wringer over the first article,, so instead you attacked me.. kill the messenger seems to be your approach when you don't like what is presented.

If you feel that strongly, then surely you can understand why I feel strongly when I see anyone quoting the words of someone who denies that it happened.

Mister D
04-08-2012, 10:44 AM
The issue is revisionist history. The opening post was written by a man who denies the Holocaust, that's his 'revised' view of history. The issue couldn't be more relevant. More revealing is the fact that wingrider can't answer the question and also revealing is that you come to his defense.

History is constantly being revised with every generation but that's off topic as well. So you attack the author, other members, and drop red herrings. Great contributions, Dada. Thanks. You're a real asset.

Mister D
04-08-2012, 10:45 AM
look D she can't help it she is here to derail the thread not discuss the issue.. I think I will see if Admin can lock her out if she can't play by the rules.

Or we can just dismiss her as the stupid old broad that she is. Meh.

MMC
04-08-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm questioning the piece. Right here. Wingrider can answer for it since he posted it. If he can't, he ought not post it. He either agrees that the Holocaust happened or he doesn't. Simple question.

He has already told you or can you not read he isn't talking about the Holocaust. So you question is irrelevent to his discussion. No one care that you are upset about the Author.

dadakarma
04-08-2012, 10:50 AM
no I do know the holocaust happened .. there is an over abundance of proof of it

Thank you.

MMC
04-08-2012, 10:54 AM
I just don't see how that correlates.....thats like saying hey, Elliot Spitzer the Gov of NY was forced out of Office for sleeping around with high priced prostitutes. Does that mean when Spitzer talks about going after bank fraud, that it means he don't know what he is talking about?

wingrider
04-08-2012, 10:55 AM
If you feel that strongly, then surely you can understand why I feel strongly when I see anyone quoting the words of someone who denies that it happened. yes I can understand your hatred for the author, but the point that is being made here is I offered other sources and you dismissed them also.. all you do is attack and offer no alternative sources or virtually no input on the OP.. this is the second time you have attacked me, why I do not know. all I know for sure is this type of behavior is unacceptable

Mister D
04-08-2012, 11:05 AM
BTW, Dada, Hoffman isn't a Holocaust denier. He does not deny that many Jews were executed by the Nazis or that the regime had the explicit goal to eliminate Jewry. Seriously, because someone calls someone else a name you believe it without any further thought?

wingrider
04-08-2012, 11:57 AM
BTW, Dada, Hoffman isn't a Holocaust denier. He does not deny that many Jews were executed by the Nazis or that the regime had the explicit goal to eliminate Jewry. Seriously, because someone calls someone else a name you believe it without any further thought?
thanks D now maybe we can get this thread back on track,, why is white slavery not recognised by our education system

wingrider
04-10-2012, 12:51 AM
I just gotta bump this thread..until I get a satisfactory answer from the left why this has been swept under the rug for 200 years

Dagny
04-10-2012, 06:16 AM
I just don't see how that correlates.....thats like saying hey, Elliot Spitzer the Gov of NY was forced out of Office for sleeping around with high priced prostitutes. Does that mean when Spitzer talks about going after bank fraud, that it means he don't know what he is talking about?
Spitzer probably would've remained in office, had he chosen to fight. In doing so, he drags his wife through the sewer that is public opinion.

I would say that his strong anti prostitution stance while he was the AG, was the reason he had to step down. Remove that from the equation, and he's just another horny governor.

As opposed to a hypocrite.

Dagny
04-10-2012, 06:18 AM
I just gotta bump this thread..until I get a satisfactory answer from the left why this has been swept under the rug for 200 years
Probably for the same reason our children aren't taught that the founders were racist, misogynist, slave owners.

Must be a 'need to know' issue.

MMC
04-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Spitzer probably would've remained in office, had he chosen to fight. In doing so, he drags his wife through the sewer that is public opinion.

I would say that his strong anti prostitution stance while he was the AG, was the reason he had to step down. Remove that from the equation, and he's just another horny governor.

As opposed to a hypocrite.

Morning Dagny.....you are right about the hyprocrit part and what he did to his wife. But like I said if he wrote some book or piece about Bank Fraud. People would listen as it has nothing to do with whatever trouble he got himself into. As to him remaining in Office as a govenor if he chose to fight. I would disagree with you there. As the Country has been on a kick in taking Govenors down lately.

Alias
04-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Probably for the same reason our children aren't taught that the founders were racist, misogynist, slave owners.

Must be a 'need to know' issue.

The founders didn't use race to divide people like our current liberal do. Slavery was part of the culture. The fact is the founders sowed the seeds of emancipation into the Delcaration of Independence and US Constitution. They all knew it could not last for long, but first they had to establish a nation to ensure that would happen. Slaves who fought in the revolutionary war on both sides were given their freedom after the war. Those who fought for the Brits went to other lands where they were still treated badly.

wingrider
04-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Finally, Washington’s actions demonstrate his devotion to the principles of freedom and equality. George Washington risked life and fortune to command the Continental Army in the Revolutionary War in an effort to secure liberty. Later he served as President of the Constitutional Convention in 1787 to establish a government through which the principles of the Declaration of Independence could best be secured. According to James Madison, the problem of slavery was the most divisive at the Constitutional Convention. Even though slavery violated the principles of human freedom and equality that Washington and the other Founders had articulated and fought to defend, they had no other reasonable alternative but to compromise. Demanding an immediate end to slavery rather than agreeing to compromise on the issue would certainly have caused the slave states to reject union altogether, and establish a separate country more committed to continuing the institution of slavery. If that had happened, not one slave from a southern slave state would have been freed, and, perhaps worse, any prospects of ending slavery in the South would have been grim.

On the other hand, by securing the union upon the basis of human equality, the principles of the Revolution gradually influenced public opinion and political action. By 1798, slave importation had been outlawed by all thirteen states. Between 1777 and 1804, eight Northern states abolished slavery altogether: Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. In the South, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina amended their laws to make it easier to free slaves. Largely as a result, between 1790 and 1810, the number of free blacks in the South grew from 32,000 to 108,000.

Before having a public debate about ending slavery, first a union had to be formed in which such a debate could take place. In commanding the Continental Army, and presiding over the Constitutional Convention, George Washington did more than any other man to make that happen.

In addition to these heroic public acts are his actions as a private citizen. It was illegal in every slave state to simply let one’s slaves go free. Each state had laws regulating “manumission,” the legal process by which a slave owner could free his slaves. It was an expensive thing to do, requiring slave owners to pay fees and provide certain amounts of money, materials and education for the slaves. Thus many slave owners were unwilling to bankrupt their family because of a principle. Even for Washington, financial difficulties were an obstacle to the manumission of his slaves.

Nevertheless, in his Last Will and Testament, Washington ordered that his slaves be freed upon his wife’s death and that his heirs clothe and feed those slaves who were incapable of supporting themselves due to age or infirmity. Washington personally drew up his will in July 1799 and he died in December 14, 1799. His slaves were freed in December 1800, even before his wife died,

baby steps people baby steps..

Dagny
04-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Finally, Washington’s actions demonstrate his devotion to the principles of freedom and equality. George Washington risked life and fortune to command the Continental Army in the Revolutionary War in an effort to secure liberty. Later he served as President of the Constitutional Convention in 1787 to establish a government through which the principles of the Declaration of Independence could best be secured. According to James Madison, the problem of slavery was the most divisive at the Constitutional Convention. Even though slavery violated the principles of human freedom and equality that Washington and the other Founders had articulated and fought to defend, they had no other reasonable alternative but to compromise. Demanding an immediate end to slavery rather than agreeing to compromise on the issue would certainly have caused the slave states to reject union altogether, and establish a separate country more committed to continuing the institution of slavery. If that had happened, not one slave from a southern slave state would have been freed, and, perhaps worse, any prospects of ending slavery in the South would have been grim.

On the other hand, by securing the union upon the basis of human equality, the principles of the Revolution gradually influenced public opinion and political action. By 1798, slave importation had been outlawed by all thirteen states. Between 1777 and 1804, eight Northern states abolished slavery altogether: Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. In the South, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina amended their laws to make it easier to free slaves. Largely as a result, between 1790 and 1810, the number of free blacks in the South grew from 32,000 to 108,000.

Before having a public debate about ending slavery, first a union had to be formed in which such a debate could take place. In commanding the Continental Army, and presiding over the Constitutional Convention, George Washington did more than any other man to make that happen.

In addition to these heroic public acts are his actions as a private citizen. It was illegal in every slave state to simply let one’s slaves go free. Each state had laws regulating “manumission,” the legal process by which a slave owner could free his slaves. It was an expensive thing to do, requiring slave owners to pay fees and provide certain amounts of money, materials and education for the slaves. Thus many slave owners were unwilling to bankrupt their family because of a principle. Even for Washington, financial difficulties were an obstacle to the manumission of his slaves.

Nevertheless, in his Last Will and Testament, Washington ordered that his slaves be freed upon his wife’s death and that his heirs clothe and feed those slaves who were incapable of supporting themselves due to age or infirmity. Washington personally drew up his will in July 1799 and he died in December 14, 1799. His slaves were freed in December 1800, even before his wife died,

baby steps people baby steps..
You left out the part where Washington had to pay the bill for the war.

How did he do that?

wingrider
04-11-2012, 06:37 AM
You left out the part where Washington had to pay the bill for the war.

How did he do that?
marijuana crops?

Dagny
04-11-2012, 07:20 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:
marijuana crops?
All I can do is shake my head at your responses.

wingrider
04-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Presidential Marijuana
http://media.brainz.org/uploads/2009/06/washington.jpg (http://monroeanderson.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/george-washingt.html)At Mount Vernon, George Washington grew hemp as his primary crop in 1797. Thomas Jefferson grew hemp as a secondary crop at Monticello.

http://brainz.org/420-milestones-history-marijuana/

try reading a little history it is amazing what you can learn

Peter1469
04-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Presidential Marijuana

http://media.brainz.org/uploads/2009/06/washington.jpg (http://monroeanderson.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/george-washingt.html)At Mount Vernon, George Washington grew hemp as his primary crop in 1797. Thomas Jefferson grew hemp as a secondary crop at Monticello.

try reading a little history it is amazing what you can learn

Was that hemp used to make sails and rope for merchant vessels and the US Navy? Or did people smoke it? Or a mix of the two?

wingrider
04-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Was that hemp used to make sails and rope for merchant vessels and the US Navy? Or did people smoke it? Or a mix of the two?
all of the above.. in fact if you check my link out you will find that people have been smoking pot for thousands of years,, it took the invention of nylon and dupont lobbying congress to get it outlawed in the usa because they wanted to corner the market. the rest as they say is history

Dagny
04-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Presidential Marijuana

try reading a little history it is amazing what you can learnI'm eons ahead of you, hotshot.

Are you saying that Washington funded the war out of his own pocket?

Dagny
04-11-2012, 05:22 PM

Hemp has very little intoxicating value, if any.

wingrider
04-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm eons ahead of you, hotshot.

Are you saying that Washington funded the war out of his own pocket? according to history he pledged his entire fortune to fight the war so did almost all the founding fathers,, but you already knew this you are just trying to be obnoxious.

wingrider
04-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Hemp has very little intoxicating value, if any.
what is your point.. ?

Dagny
04-11-2012, 05:26 PM
according to history he pledged his entire fortune to fight the war so did almost all the founding fathers,, but you already knew this you are just trying to be obnoxious.No...I'm seeing how long you're going to avoid a part of history that conservatives would rather ignore.

Dagny
04-11-2012, 05:26 PM
what is your point.. ?
Peter asked a question

wingrider
04-11-2012, 05:29 PM
No...I'm seeing how long you're going to avoid a part of history that conservatives would rather ignore. oh you mean like liberal teachers ignoring the fact that there were white slaves in american history that has been excluded from being taught in the classroom,, ?

Dagny
04-11-2012, 05:42 PM
oh you mean like liberal teachers ignoring the fact that there were white slaves in american history that has been excluded from being taught in the classroom,, ?
Liberal teachers:deadhorse:

Still no clue about funding? C'mon...one of the history buffs must know the answer.

wingrider
04-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Liberal teachers:deadhorse:

Still no clue about funding? C'mon...one of the history buffs must know the answer.

most of teh funding was done by the founding fathers, but after the american victory at yorktown the french and spain helped by running blockades keeping the british from getting much needed reinforcements, there is also a rumor? that the Irish helped the Americans.

MMC
04-11-2012, 07:09 PM
most of teh funding was done by the founding fathers, but after the american victory at yorktown the french and spain helped by running blockades keeping the british from getting much needed reinforcements, there is also a rumor? that the Irish helped the Americans.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/thumb/get?bid=Px1xH9O8choFaQ&bn=CC&fbid=7wIR63%2bClmj%2b0A&fbn=CC

I would recommend reading the Founding Brothers by Joseph J Ellis. Course back in the day.....this was called a Book.

wingrider
04-11-2012, 07:12 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/thumb/get?bid=Px1xH9O8choFaQ&bn=CC&fbid=7wIR63%2bClmj%2b0A&fbn=CC

I would recommend reading the Founding Brothers by Joseph J Ellis. Course back in the day.....this was called a Book. give me an exerpt to see where it is going.. I could be interested in it.

dadakarma
04-11-2012, 07:13 PM

..pssst....whiskey....tax.....

:roflmao:

MMC
04-11-2012, 07:15 PM
give me an exerpt to see where it is going.. I could be interested in it.

Well.....truthfully I already knew that, you knew your history. I was just throwing ya a bone so you could show them where the rabbit hole actually starts. :wink:

wingrider
04-11-2012, 07:16 PM
..pssst....whiskey....tax.....

:roflmao: true but that was only part of the funding needed to fight the war... that is like saying a gasoline tax is funding the mideast garbage,,

Dagny
04-12-2012, 06:20 AM
true but that was only part of the funding needed to fight the war... that is like saying a gasoline tax is funding the mideast garbage,,

No, that is like saying borrowing money to pay for the rev. war, is the same as actually paying for the war. Why does it pain you guys to include all of history in your fantasy?

MMC
04-12-2012, 06:58 AM
No, that is like saying borrowing money to pay for the rev. war, is the same as actually paying for the war. Why does it pain you guys to include all of history in your fantasy?

Why, does it pain you guys to leave all the facts out and to just make up shit as you go along. As well as why can't you guys seems to stay on point, instead of trying to come up with every semantic or tangent possible to steer the conversation away from when you's are proven wrong. :wink:

wingrider
04-12-2012, 05:33 PM
No, that is like saying borrowing money to pay for the rev. war, is the same as actually paying for the war. Why does it pain you guys to include all of history in your fantasy? why are you playing games.. ?? the revolutionary war was not funded solely funded by the whiskey tax.. thee were other sources of revenue , and the country was in debt to both France and Spain after the war so it wasn't paid for as we went either, No war is funded from the start to the finish, there have always been debt attached to it..

Dagny
04-12-2012, 05:38 PM
why are you playing games.. ?? the revolutionary war was not funded solely funded by the whiskey tax.. thee were other sources of revenue , and the country was in debt to both France and Spain after the war so it wasn't paid for as we went either, No war is funded from the start to the finish, there have always been debt attached to it..I never claimed any wars were funded out of pocket. I believe that was you.

Dagny
04-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Why, does it pain you guys to leave all the facts out and to just make up shit as you go along. As well as why can't you guys seems to stay on point, instead of trying to come up with every semantic or tangent possible to steer the conversation away from when you's are proven wrong. :wink:

Read post 50, and get back to me

wingrider
04-12-2012, 06:04 PM
I never claimed any wars were funded out of pocket. I believe that was you.
and that is where you are as usual WRONG but then I have come to expect that of you.. anyone that can diss a child is capable of anything,

angelica fernandes
07-27-2012, 08:16 AM
White slavery and prostitution of young Jewish teenage girls from the late nineteenth century through the early part of the twentieth century is a tragic fact that many, even most in the Jewish community, are not aware. Yet, young women, most of whom originated in the Pale of Settlement (far off territories by the Russian-Polish border), found themselves conned into leaving their impoverished families by dapper young men who came offering marriage and the promise of a comfortable and even luxurious life. These men were actually Jewish pimps, who worked in the white slavery trade, trafficking unsuspecting, young Jewish girls into a life of prostitution. With hopes of a better life for both herself and the family she left behind, Jewish girls set off to foreign ports including Liverpool and Southampton, with hopes of marriage, children, and modern comforts. The pimp usually did not disclose his true intention before placing his bride in her final destination, i.e. the bordello, in order to keep her from trying to escape. Even in cases where the girl attempted to escape, they were illiterate and did not speak English, and therefore unable to communicate their plight to any authority. The pimps were able to easily explain away any signs of hysteria to anyone who questioned the girl's distressful behavior. Once they landed in the interim destination port, these girls were often raped and beaten until they were transported to New York, South America, South Africa, or the Far East; England usually served as a transit port, although some girls did remain there, albeit their fates were no different. Those women, who remained in England, were primary taken to the East End of London and sold there.

Ivan88
09-06-2012, 05:07 PM
When White servitude is acknowledged as having existed in America, it is almost always termed as temporary "indentured servitude"

Up to one-half of all the arrivals in the American colonies were Whites slaves and they were America's first slaves. These Whites were slaves for life, long before Blacks ever were. This slavery was even hereditary. White children born to White slaves were enslaved too.

Whites were auctioned on the block with children sold and separated from their parents and wives sold and separated from their husbands. Free Black property owners strutted the streets of northern and southern American cities while White slaves were worked to death in the sugar mills of Barbados and Jamaica and the plantations of Virginia.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

We hear so much about the black slaves in America, and how they were mistreated but how come we never hear about the White slaves in America?
Good Post wingrider.

That this data is ignored by most, shows that the noise about Black slavery, is part of a political scam.

shaarona
09-07-2012, 09:06 AM
have you lost your everlovin mind.?. the article is on white slavery in america long before Blacks were ever slaves here,, do always leap before you look ? if so I know where there is a cliff you could use.

here is a different one so you don't have a hissy fit over the first one..

http://www.electricscotland.com/history/other/white_slavery.htm

perhaps you would like me to list every source available so you can pick and choose which one would be more to your liking?

The article has NO documentation .. What it does have is an author who is a well known holocaust denier..

There are scholarly writings about indentured service in the Americas and in the Caribbean.. with names, facts and ships manifests.

Ivan88
09-07-2012, 02:12 PM
The article has NO documentation .. What it does have is an author who is a well known holocaust denier..

There are scholarly writings about indentured service in the Americas and in the Caribbean.. with names, facts and ships manifests.
Well, then, you have "documentation."

Maybe, Shaarona should document his phrase, "well know holocaust denier."

BTW holocaust is a Biblical term for a burnt offering. Burnt offerings according to Moses, were of your own sheep etc. See Leviticus 1 of the Duoay Bible 1607.

And, regarding one of the holocausts of WW2:

Nazi Germany had a special court,
"Intended to enable prominent party members to rid themselves of the stigma of Jewish ancestry,"
Law of April 12, 1938 (Reichsgestzblatt I, 386)
Encyclopedia Britanica 1953, Page 219C Vol. 10

shaarona
09-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Well, then, you have "documentation."

Maybe, Shaarona should document his phrase, "well know holocaust denier."

BTW holocaust is a Biblical term for a burnt offering. Burnt offerings according to Moses, were of your own sheep etc. See Leviticus 1 of the Duoay Bible 1607.

And, regarding one of the holocausts of WW2:

Nazi Germany had a special court,
"Intended to enable prominent party members to rid themselves of the stigma of Jewish ancestry,"
Law of April 12, 1938 (Reichsgestzblatt I, 386)
Encyclopedia Britanica 1953, Page 219C Vol. 10

Look at Hoffman's bio...... He's a propagandist and a poor one.

See ships manifests

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/e/e/Sylvia-See-AB/FILE/0052page.html

shaarona
09-07-2012, 04:35 PM
the heyday of the Irish slave trade (1649-1657) under Cromwell. The Cromwellian (i.e., Puritan) government in Ireland gave the slave monopolies to good Puritan merchants who then sold on to other good Puritan merchants in the Caribbean, Virginia, and New England.

http://www.scoilgaeilge.org/academics/slaves.htm

shaarona
09-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Irish Indies

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/487

Ivan88
09-07-2012, 06:59 PM
So why does shaarona accuse Hoffman? Obviously you agree with him on the "White" slavery issue.

He published an important booklet at a time when most had not heard about "white slavery" exported from "Great" Britain.

shaarona
09-07-2012, 07:23 PM
So why does shaarona accuse Hoffman? Obviously you agree with him on the "White" slavery issue.

He published an important booklet at a time when most had not heard about "white slavery" exported from "Great" Britain.

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II

You decide about Michael Hoffman for yourself. I just don't think he has anything constructive to offer that would forward a just peace.

shaarona
09-07-2012, 07:26 PM

I have studied the slave trade from a couple of different POVs over the past 20 years.. From the POV of the Sugar Plantations in Brazil and the Dutch East Indies company, the Irish Famine and the Palatine Migration to Saxe Gotha. I think Hoffman muddies the truth for purposes of antagonizing people.

Ivan88
09-07-2012, 08:31 PM
That shaarona would make unproven accusations against Michael Hoffman, indicates that shaarona doesn't know what "just peace" is.

Hoffman rejects the label "Holocaust denier," and argues[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II#cite_note-ihr.org-3) that the label is applied unfairly, and with an emotional rather than empirical basis, to those who research controversial issues related to WWII and Judaism—according to Hoffman, applying the same partisan logic, those who doubt the Roman Catholic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic) dogma of the Immaculate Conception (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Conception) would be stigmatized (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_stigma) by journalists and academics as "Immaculate Conception deniers." from Wikipedia