PDA

View Full Version : Black on White Hate Crime Involving 10 Year Old Girl

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcyw_shQYI

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/15/attack-10-year-old-white-girl-investigated-hate-cr/

Try finding this story on a liberal news outlet and I expect you will come up empty.

Cigar
06-16-2014, 09:20 AM
Change has Come to America :wink:

The Xl
06-16-2014, 09:26 AM
That bitch needs to get punched in the mouth.

Peter1469
06-16-2014, 09:26 AM

What is the change?

Cigar
06-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Read a Book

The Xl
06-16-2014, 09:27 AM
What is the change?

He likes when shit like this happens. He's a vile racist.

Cigar
06-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Learn how to Fight Back, not News and not New.

Life ain't easy, for any Color.

The Xl
06-16-2014, 09:32 AM

Somehow, I feel if the shoe was on the other foot, you wouldn't be saying that

Cigar
06-16-2014, 09:33 AM
He likes when shit like this happens. He's a vile racist.

Let's see ... Girls or Women Fighting is now Racist :laugh:

What are Boys or Men Fighting called in your sissy world?

Refugee
06-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Try finding this story on a liberal news outlet and I expect you will come up empty.

You know, it’s strange you saying not being able to find things. I distinctly remember a top liberal politician (Hazel Blears)in the UK saying that the diversity/equality experiment in UK Universities was a failure. There is absolutely no reference to it anymore, it’s as though it never existed. I don’t know so much about the U.S. but if you search through UK websites, it’s difficult now to find any criticism. A conspiracy theory?

Captain Obvious
06-16-2014, 09:34 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/97/97669a0434bbe5680e2654fd09cc3bf7a5fec0c55e2fffa086 42cd729195c05f.jpg

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 09:35 AM

Translation: The white bitch deserved it.

Perianne
06-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Learn how to Fight Back...

A 10 year-old versus a 13 year-old?

The Xl
06-16-2014, 09:46 AM

A 13 year old attacking a 10 year old isn't a fight.

The gap between the average 13 year old and 10 year old in terms of strength is massive.

The Xl
06-16-2014, 09:47 AM

In Cigars head, that's more or less it.

Cigar has no problem participating in the race baiting when it comes of whites wronging blacks, but when it comes to the other way around, it's all of a sudden no big deal.

Libhater
06-16-2014, 09:50 AM

Yeah, there is no doubt that cigar is this racist hack here. But on a digressive side note to you the esteemed Mr. Mensch: Have you had any mods criticize your obvious disgust for hating liberals or hating liberalism by attacking your avatar selection? Your avatar message isn't all that much different than mine, and for that, I congratulate you on a job well done.

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 09:53 AM
Yeah, there is no doubt that cigar is this racist hack here. But on a digressive side note to you the esteemed Mr. Mensch: Have you had any mods criticize your obvious disgust for hating liberals or hating liberalism by attacking your avatar selection? Your avatar message isn't all that much different than mine, and for that, I congratulate you on a job well done.

Not directly, no. Indirectly yes. I don't mind though. Any criticism I do receive from the left only tells me I am on the right track and have struck a nerve.

Libhater
06-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Not directly, no. Indirectly yes. I don't mind though. Any criticism I do receive from the left only tells me I am on the right track and have struck a nerve.

It wasn't the left attacking my avatar. Go figure. However, I do believe the left knows just how much they are despised nationwide, but subtle reminders via the avatar route can only speed up that process.

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 10:24 AM
It wasn't the left attacking my avatar. Go figure. However, I do believe the left knows just how much they are despised nationwide, but subtle reminders via the avatar route can only speed up that process.

The is plenty of distrust and hatred to go around, but the left seems especially viscious about it. Which is odd considering they are supposed to be "in touch with their feelings" and all sensitive and shit. Yet it seems that some of the cruelest thoughts and ideas come from the warped minds of liberals.

Matty
06-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Do you like the change?

Matty
06-16-2014, 10:34 AM
What is the change?
Savagery!

Matty
06-16-2014, 10:37 AM

Yep! Attacking without provocation and throwing racial slurs is a hate crime. I hope she gets the book thrown at her. Grow up racist. Grow up.

Mr. Right
06-16-2014, 10:37 AM
The is plenty of distrust and hatred to go around, but the left seems especially viscious about it. Which is odd considering they are supposed to be "in touch with their feelings" and all sensitive and shit. Yet it seems that some of the cruelest thoughts and ideas come from the warped minds of liberals.

Knowing they can willfully snuff the life of a baby in the womb tells me they can justify nearly any perversion or atrocity.

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Knowing they can willfully snuff the life of a baby in the womb tells me they can justify nearly any perversion or atrocity.

On the plus side, they don't let the babies they murder go to waste. They use them to fuel power plants.

Recyle! Reuse! Right lefties?

Matty
06-16-2014, 10:40 AM
There is nothing subtle about your avatar. It is poor taste. But it's your right to display it.

1751_Texan
06-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Let the law take its course. The incident...whatever it is deemed...is in the justice system.

Change has already happen. Everyone knows this girl has been assulted and the other is being delt with.

No need to hang anyone...no need to tar and feather anyone...no need for anyone to ride a rail out of town.

Matty
06-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Let the law take its course. The incident...whatever it is deemed...is in the justice system.

Change has already happen. Everyone knows this girl has been assulted and the other is being delt with.

No need to hang anyone...no need to tar and feather anyone...no need for anyone to ride a rail out of town.

Like you guys did with Zimmerman? Now you want the moral high ground? R o f l m a o. How convenient.

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Like you guys did with Zimmerman? Now you want the moral high ground? R o f l m a o. How convenient.

Now remember that only white people can be racist.

Matty
06-16-2014, 10:51 AM
Now remember that only white people can be racist.

I just t love it when they preach to us. Don't you?

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 11:07 AM
I just t love it when they preach to us. Don't you?

Definitely. They have a very simple philosophy.

Conservatives = Bad
Liberals = Good

Captain Obvious
06-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Definitely. They have a very simple philosophy.

Conservatives = Bad
Liberals = Good

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/84/8491c398f13707437cbb08acc49aa4c08e60282674955af34c acf7edc689dc7e.jpg

Libhater
06-16-2014, 11:44 AM
There is nothing subtle about your avatar. It is poor taste. But it's your right to display it.

Thanks for giving me the go ahead to exercise my first amendment rights. The avatar is actually too subtle for my liking, for if I could find one showing Obama screwing over our nation in similar fashion---I would display it immediately. Then perhaps people would wake up to the dire situation our nation is in at the moment. In case you haven't noticed, there are plenty of people at this very forum who don't have the intelligence needed to understand or debate any given topic, so that is a reason I try to help them out by presenting them with a picture they aren't too soon to forget, and a picture that might help them grasp the enormity of the situation.

Cthulhu
06-16-2014, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcyw_shQYI

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/15/attack-10-year-old-white-girl-investigated-hate-cr/

Have your daughter take a defensive mastiff on walks or strolls on a scooter, this will not happen. Granted, you might get sued for your mastiff eating another human being defending your daughter, but it is better than your daughter being a punching bag.

...and dogs can't be racist right? Because they are just vicious evil animals. They won't care if a martian attacked or whatever. :rollseyes:

The Xl
06-16-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm not going to have kids, because if that was my kid, I would have punched that bitch square in the face as hard as I could and believe you me, I punch hard.

Not gonna put myself in that spot, no sir

Cthulhu
06-16-2014, 01:22 PM
I'm not going to have kids, because if that was my kid, I would have punched that bitch square in the face as hard as I could and believe you me, I punch hard.

Not gonna put myself in that spot, no sir

People like you should have kids. Raise them with that fighting spirit. People who are slightly rebellious are less likely to be victimized.

The Xl
06-16-2014, 01:31 PM
People like you should have kids. Raise them with that fighting spirit. People who are slightly rebellious are less likely to be victimized.

Never thought of it that way, makes sense.