PDA

View Full Version : Idaho police tell man to stop wearing bunny suit

Mister D
08-03-2011, 07:33 AM
This story needed a picture. >:( :D

Police in Idaho Falls said on Tuesday they have told a 34-year-old man to stop wearing a bunny suit in public after residents complained that he has been frightening children.

Police warned Idaho Falls resident William Falkingham after a woman said she saw him dressed in the costume, peeking at her young son from behind a tree and pointing his finger like a gun, according to a police report.

An investigation of the sighting led officers to question other neighbors, "who expressed that they were greatly disturbed by Falkingham and his bunny suit," the report said.

Neighbors also reported that Falkingham occasionally wears a tutu with the bunny suit, police said in a statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/idaho-police-tell-man-stop-wearing-bunny-suit-203004132.html

Conley
08-03-2011, 08:44 AM
:D

If this had happened in Minnesota my suspicions would turn toward Spunkloaf >:D ;D

Conley
08-03-2011, 08:47 AM
"Colson said she worried that news of Falkingham's at-home habits might make him a target of fear and scorn.

"He's never done anything wrong but wear his little suits in the background," she said. "He's got a strange lifestyle at home but we all do weird things at home. It makes me so sad: people don't even do anything and they get laughed at."

Uhh...

Mister D
08-03-2011, 08:50 AM
"Colson said she worried that news of Falkingham's at-home habits might make him a target of fear and scorn.

"He's never done anything wrong but wear his little suits in the background," she said. "He's got a strange lifestyle at home but we all do weird things at home. It makes me so sad: people don't even do anything and they get laughed at."

Uhh...

:D Yeah, right? There seems to be a trend in contemporary culture in which all behavior that doesn't harm anyone is supposed to be accepted as normal. How are you supposed to react to that? That's just Billy in his tutu and bunny suit. No worries... ::)

Conley
08-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Haha...yeah. If you're going to go around in a bunny suit and a tutu, people are going to laugh at you. So you have to make the choice which is more important...it doesn't sound like he was just doing this in the privacy of his own bedroom either. This kind of reminds me of Lars and the Real Girl for some reason. It's a movie about a socially awkward guy who gets one of those Real Dolls and pretends it's his girlfriend. The whole town goes along with it. :D

Mister D
08-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Haha...yeah. If you're going to go around in a bunny suit and a tutu, people are going to laugh at you. So you have to make the choice which is more important...it doesn't sound like he was just doing this in the privacy of his own bedroom either. This kind of reminds me of Lars and the Real Girl for some reason. It's a movie about a socially awkward guy who gets one of those Real Dolls and pretends it's his girlfriend. The whole town goes along with it. :D

It's also kind of creepy. I mean can you imagine this guy jumping out from behind some trees in the park when your by yourself? I'm not sure if my first reaction would be laughter or self-defense... :-\

Conley
08-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Yeah, and even worse, think if he did it around your kids and was pretending to shoot a gun. Being laughed at would be the least of his concerns...

Mister D
08-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Yeah, and even worse, think if he did it around your kids and was pretending to shoot a gun. Being laughed at would be the least of his concerns...

I'm sure the local parents aren't amused.

MMC
08-03-2011, 12:45 PM

It's also kind of creepy. I mean can you imagine this guy jumping out from behind some trees in the park when your by yourself? I'm not sure if my first reaction would be laughter or self-defense... :-\

Yeah especially if this guy jumped out and was trying to give you some pink and blue colored eggs..... :D >:D

Captain Obvious
08-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Ever been to Idaho?

It's Utah without the reputation.

... nuff said.