PDA

View Full Version : In L.A. Even the Buses are Racist

Libhater
06-25-2014, 11:48 AM
At least the implication of racism is being made in a recent L.A. Weekly issue, which featured an article "Why Don't White People in L.A. Take the Bus?"

http://politicaloutcast.com/2014/06/l-even-buses-racist/

midcan5
06-25-2014, 01:40 PM
LOL why is this racist? When I can't ride my bicycle I ride public transportation and it varies according to neighborhood, some mostly black, some mostly white but then again I'm really not sure of everyone's genetic makeup. You do realize we have lots of grandparents and all of us have a little black in us. In Philly the Elevated is white, and Broad Street black in a manner of speaking that is. I mostly do the Broad street. Another thing you whining righties forget is people hate other people, that by the way crosses racial lines, and being near them in public trans is a symbol of lowly status. So when I ride with the blacks at 6AM the whities are still in their pretend satin sheets from QVC hitting the snooze and thinking about their leased Beemer. You see they even hate American autos for status only comes with pretentious name identity. LOL And so it goes.....

Mister D
06-25-2014, 01:46 PM
LOL why is this racist? When I can't ride my bicycle I ride public transportation and it varies according to neighborhood, some mostly black, some mostly white but then again I'm really not sure of everyone's genetic makeup. You do realize we have lots of grandparents and all of us have a little black in us. In Philly the Elevated is white, and Broad Street black in a manner of speaking that is. I mostly do the Broad street. Another thing you whining righties forget is people hate other people, that by the way crosses racial lines, and being near them in public trans is a symbol of lowly status. So when I ride with the blacks at 6AM the whities are still in their pretend satin sheets from QVC hitting the snooze and thinking about their leased Beemer. You see they even hate American autos for status only comes with pretentious name identity. LOL And so it goes.....

I know you're lying. There are no black people up at 6AM.

Matty
06-25-2014, 01:57 PM
At least the implication of racism is being made in a recent L.A. Weekly issue, which featured an article "Why Don't White People in L.A. Take the Bus?"

Is that any body's business?

Libhater
06-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Is that any body's business?

Evidently it is serious to those race baiters and their lib followers out there that want to make a big stink over it.

Matty
06-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Evidently it is serious to those race baiters and their lib followers out there that want to make a big stink over it.
Are we going back to forced busing? Roflmao.

Libhater
06-25-2014, 03:20 PM
Are we going back to forced busing? Roflmao.

Seems like that is what they want....forced busing. They think these whites that don't take L.A.'s public transportation with the hoods and the criminals are racists; just wait to they enforce busing and integration into the public transportation sector to see what racial tension is all about. I lived through that forced busing debacle up in Boston, so I saw the unrest first hand.

Polecat
06-25-2014, 03:21 PM
I never ride the bus. You can almost walk faster. Damn thing stops every couple hundred yards so people can get on and off. I rode a motorcycle in the dead of winter so I could get to my evening classes back in '84. I would have had to leave work an hour an a half early to make it there by bus.

Kalkin
06-25-2014, 03:22 PM

I live in LA. I would never take public transportation. It's full of losers, smelly bums, and nutcase libtards.

GrassrootsConservative
06-25-2014, 03:25 PM
I would never live in LA. :laugh: Really the whole west coast is too dumb for me.