PDA

View Full Version : Look Can I just Come Back LEGIT & I Quit Making Soks And Flame Baiting Be A Member

See I Told You So
06-30-2014, 07:44 PM
Look I have done some stupid things in the past but I got a lot of friends on this board many from other sites who I wish to join.

Why do you all hate me lets see I am "free entertainment" and I got some of the longest most viewed threads in the history of this board under several screenames.

You know I am just gonna keep making soks anyhow so why not just let me comeback legit instead of playing games.

In return for a chance I will clean up my act and on the bright side you already know its me

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Now where the fuck did I put my magic 8-ball?

Matty
06-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Now where the fuck did I put my magic 8-ball?
Your wife took it.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Your wife took it.

Yeah - lol, she's ironing it.

Cthulhu
06-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Look I have done some stupid things in the past but I got a lot of friends on this board many from other sites who I wish to join.

Then stop doing things that get you banned like clockwork. It is really that simple. You know what gets you banned.

Why do you all hate me lets see I am "free entertainment" and I got some of the longest most viewed threads in the history of this board under several screenames.

You know I am just gonna keep making soks anyhow so why not just let me comeback legit instead of playing games.

In return for a chance I will clean up my act and on the bright side you already know its me

History tells us otherwise. But by all means, break the pattern. Just don't tell people you're running a sock. Keep it to yourself and post as per usual. This isn't rocket surgery.

Cigar
06-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Ouch :tongue:

Matty
06-30-2014, 07:58 PM
He gave the same damn speech over at Trinnity's. Roflmao.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 08:08 PM
Then stop doing things that get you banned like clockwork. It is really that simple. You know what gets you banned.

History tells us otherwise. But by all means, break the pattern. Just don't tell people you're running a sock. Keep it to yourself and post as per usual. This isn't rocket surgery.

http://lastplaceonthe.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/thumbsup_th.jpg

Cigar
06-30-2014, 08:12 PM
What the Hell does it take to get Banned from this Forum?

Be nice to Mr D :laugh:

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 08:16 PM
What the Hell does it take to get Banned from this Forum?

Be nice to Mr D :laugh:

You're doing it wrong.

:biglaugh:

nic34
06-30-2014, 08:17 PM
^^^That^^^ :wink:

sachem
06-30-2014, 08:20 PM

In return for a chance I will clean up my act and on the bright side you already know its meYou can't be worse than some of what is here. Unless you do it behind the scenes.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 08:22 PM
You can't be worse than some of what is here. Unless you do it behind the scenes.

Just you wait, grasshopper.

sachem
06-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Just you wait, grasshopper.

:biglaugh:I am a whiz with the ignore function.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 08:26 PM
I am a whiz with the ignore function.

Keep that finger at the ready.

Perianne
06-30-2014, 08:32 PM

And it worked. And he gave the same speech to become VIP. And it worked.

Matty
06-30-2014, 08:33 PM
And he always uses technical issues and questions as his own personal forum.

Perianne
06-30-2014, 08:35 PM
And he ALWAYS posted LIKE this and IF you DON'T like it then STFU.

sachem
06-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Keep that finger at the ready.I'm getting it in shape now.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm getting it in shape now.

umm.... softball

The Xl
06-30-2014, 09:38 PM
If he just posted like normal and obeyed the rules, I think they'd let it go, lol.

He just doesn't get it.

sachem
06-30-2014, 09:38 PM
umm.... softball

:biglaugh:Never you mind.

Spectre
07-01-2014, 07:11 PM

Childers is the biggest attention whore I've EVER encountered in the intarweb. Every thread he makes boils down to a collective analysis about HIM.

That said, there's something weirdly guileless about the guy that makes me like him
for some reason.

Matty
07-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Childers is the biggest attention whore I've EVER encountered in the intarweb. Every thread he makes boils down to a collective analysis about HIM.

That said, there's something weirdly guileless about the guy that makes me like him
for some reason.
I don't see the charm

Paperback Writer
07-01-2014, 08:42 PM
I don't remember this person from thepoliticsforums. Which brand of lunatic was he? A homophobe, misogynist, racist, Muslim hater, or all of the above?

Captain Obvious
07-01-2014, 08:43 PM
I don't remember this person from thepoliticsforums. Which brand of lunatic was he? A homophobe, misogynist, racist, Muslim hater, or all of the above?

Depends on his menstrual cycle.

Perianne
07-01-2014, 08:51 PM

He was probably there before you, and then again after you left. He is a unique creature.

Alyosha
07-01-2014, 10:40 PM

He's a fake homotransexual or something like that. I think he's cool because its all shit.

sachem
07-02-2014, 01:36 AM

for some reason.Not even close to the biggest attention whore. Not even the biggest on this thread. :D

Captain Obvious
07-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Well, I guess the answer is "no".

The grim reaper has taken him away.

sachem
07-02-2014, 07:23 AM
Ah well, there are more where he came from.

Captain Obvious
07-02-2014, 07:25 AM
Might already be back, this almost looks like his work except for the LACK of CAPS sporadically used.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/28106-I-hate-to-pee-into-your-cereal-bowl-Mr-Admin-but?p=674138#post674138

Mainecoons
07-03-2014, 06:49 PM
This thread should be in the Pub. It is damn funny for sure.

Captain Obvious
07-03-2014, 08:02 PM
This thread should be in the Pub. It is damn funny for sure.

That was the thing about SLH, he would come up with this really off-the-wall shit that was immensely amusing, then I guess he can't handle the attention and just really goes off the deep end after a while.

The Sage of Main Street
07-08-2014, 03:32 PM
I don't remember this person from thepoliticsforums. Which brand of lunatic was he? A homophobe, misogynist, racist, Muslim hater, or all of the above? You talkin' to me, Limey?

Felid_Fem
07-08-2014, 03:47 PM

:ky: