PDA

View Full Version : Who Is A Slut

Alias
04-14-2012, 03:37 PM

spunkloaf
04-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Oh my gosh. How thought-provoking and intelligent this is. I almost fell out of my chair, I was so surprised and impressed.

Here's my two cents. Hilary Rosen is a slut. Sarah Palin is a ****. And as for you, Alias...hopelessly hypnotized by the political media

ramone
04-15-2012, 09:05 AM
That was 3 cents spunk, but since I like you I'll let it slide. I do find liberal logic comical, should be a network about it. I think there is one really. MSNBC qualifies as liberal comedy central. They have gotten rid of a couple of their best lately though, not as much fun to watch as it used to be.

Alias
04-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh my gosh. How thought-provoking and intelligent this is. I almost fell out of my chair, I was so surprised and impressed.

Here's my two cents. Hilary Rosen is a slut. Sarah Palin is a ****. And as for you, Alias...hopelessly hypnotized by the political media

Okay, now we have something to talk about. Tell us why Palin is a "****".

Captain Obvious
04-15-2012, 09:37 AM
I am slut god.

spunkloaf
04-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Okay, now we have something to talk about. Tell us why Palin is a "****".

She has a distinct and loud disdain for liberals, just like the media corporation which endorsed her. I know nothing of her political career other than that she was governor of Alaska. For all I know she might be the most brilliant politician ever (doubtful) but she has professed so much hatred that I will never know it because I don't care to. She has alienated me just as she has millions of others.

Alias
04-15-2012, 10:16 AM
She has a distinct and loud disdain for liberals, just like the media corporation which endorsed her. I know nothing of her political career other than that she was governor of Alaska. For all I know she might be the most brilliant politician ever (doubtful) but she has professed so much hatred that I will never know it because I don't care to. She has alienated me just as she has millions of others.

I have never heard her say she "hates" anyone. She has the audacity to speak her mind and disagree. She's "Speaking Truth To Power". Why does that make her a "****"?