PDA

View Full Version : The antichrist must come from the U.S.

gophangover
04-17-2012, 09:34 AM
According to Revelations, the antichrist will take over the whole world. In order to accomplish this, he's going to have to have access to the biggest war machine the world has ever seen, the U.S. military. The U.S. spends $662 billion per year on the war machine, and if Romney becomes POTUS it will double. It takes the next twenty most powerful military's in the world added together to equal what the U.S. spends on the war machine.

The BEAST is the one that enslaves the whole world. The U.S. government has done that with its $16 trillion national debt, and the global economic collapse it caused.

The false prophet is the one that fools the whole world into following the BEAST and the antichrist down to perdition. The only one that could do that is the media, like they did fooling the whole world into following Shrub into a war with Iraq.

The stage is set for the antichrist to show.

Mister D
04-17-2012, 09:44 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Conley
04-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Wingrider will have some theories on this...I thought the Antichrist was supposed to come from the Middle East?

Mister D
04-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Wingrider will have some theories on this...I thought the Antichrist was supposed to come from the Middle East?

He will come with deceptive hope and change! :shocked:

MMC
04-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Well now.....Lets see. One who will Come from the East but rule in the West.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579585_268230619935821_100002466550267_515550_6991 57568_n.jpg

His followers will come bearing the mark of the beast.....attempting to force others to comply.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2czts1.jpg

He will bring the World Peace and Harmony while declaring himself a God and have ALL who follow him right down that rabbit hole. :laugh:

gophangover
04-17-2012, 10:39 AM
I used to think it was Raygun. Then the cons thought it was Bubba. Then I thought is was Shrub Jr.. Now the cons think it's Obama. Now I think it's got to be who ever wins in November. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

Jesus came back to save us, but they locked him up in Arizona, didn't have no papers, he's an illegal alien.

My bumper sticker says, "Elephants and jackasses are just dumb animals."

spunkloaf
04-17-2012, 11:01 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2czts1.jpg

Yikes. I'm appalled at how easily you undermine the intelligence and judgment of your fellow citizens. So how long have you hated America this much, MMC? Ever think about seeking out a new place to call home? Or a different culture of people to offend? I can help you think of some ideas. I hear there are countries where they simply slaughter their citizens outright; they don't bother with the trouble of creating any mesmerizing death pits promising free health care.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579585_268230619935821_100002466550267_515550_6991 57568_n.jpg

This is real cute. "texasgunforum.com", eh? Sounds like some real winners. A-class citizens. I suppose this is the best they can come up with, since it would be pretty tough to make up some hooplah about Obama trying to take all our guns away. You know he's an avowed Muslim, right? True story. Can't make that shit up. Instead of confiscating them, Obama will probably try to convert our guns into avowed Muslims as well, and when we try to fire them they'll betray us and explode in our faces. It's all a leftist liberal propaganda effort to make guns look bad. They want to take our guns away and give us free evil health care so that we all become avowed Muslim commies. Can't you see it? WAKE UP!

MMC
04-17-2012, 11:32 AM
:laugh: Spunk, you know what Chris Rock says don't ya.....Don't kill the Messenger! :grin:

gophangover
04-17-2012, 03:12 PM
:laugh: Spunk, you know what Chris Rock says don't ya.....Don't kill the Messenger! :grin:

Oh yeah right, the media is the good guys, I forgot. :rollseyes:

MMC
04-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh yeah right, the media is the good guys, I forgot. :rollseyes:

:laugh: Thats why I went with the Comedian. :wink: :grin:

Peter1469
04-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Revelations was describing the serious beat down that Rome put on the Jews in the generation after Jesus was executed.

gophangover
04-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Revelations was describing the serious beat down that Rome put on the Jews in the generation after Jesus was executed.

Not even close. Chapter 18 perfectly describes New York city being totally destroyed. The place where all the kings of the world and merchants of the world gather together. The United Nations and the World Trade Center. Rome was never that place.

MMC
04-18-2012, 04:16 AM
Not even close. Chapter 18 perfectly describes New York city being totally destroyed. The place where all the kings of the world and merchants of the world gather together. The United Nations and the World Trade Center. Rome was never that place.

Couldnt that also be the UN in Europe?

gophangover
04-18-2012, 08:14 AM

No World Trade Center there.

MMC
04-18-2012, 08:34 AM
No World Trade Center there.

What about the IMF? Moreover didnt the Jehovah Witnesses also believe at first that such would stem from the League of Nations.

roadmaster
04-18-2012, 10:04 AM
In order to understand Revelations you must understand The first chapter of the Bible first.

Alias
04-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Back in 1982 when I was playing gospel music, we were in a Black church in Omaha, Neb. We had a great time until the traveling evanglist began to preach. We learned that President Reagan was the anti-Christ because each of his names had 6 letters. Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Mister D
04-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Back in 1982 when I was playing gospel music, we were in a Black church in Omaha, Neb. We had a great time until the traveling evanglist began to preach. We learned that President Reagan was the anti-Christ because each of his names had 6 letters. Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Hold on...you really expect us to believe that there are black people in Nebraska?

Alias
04-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Hold on...you really expect us to believe that there are black people in Nebraska?

Hell, yeah. Omaha and Lincoln.

gophangover
05-07-2012, 08:36 AM
The new GOP spending plan adds billions more to the pentagon. $662 billion a year just isn't enough to defeat God at the battle of Armageddon.

wingrider
05-07-2012, 10:55 AM
No the Anti Christ will not come from the USA.. this pastor can explain it better than I can .. He is the worlds foremost authority on end times prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2dCH3zmShk&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLlfz2cyM6w&feature=relmfu

wingrider
05-07-2012, 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bt5J7bMyws&feature=related

gophangover
05-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Do you have any idea how many "PASTORS" say they are authorities on prophecy? There's one that has predicted the end of the world every six months for the last ten years, and finally gave up after being wrong every time.

Consider it logically. The BEAST is supposed to enslave the whole world. The only one capable is the U.S. government, which it already has done with a $15 trillion national debt and the destruction of the global economy. The FALSE PROPHET is to fool the whole world into following the BEAST, which the "media" already did getting all the armies of the world to follow Shrub into Iraq. The ANTICHRIST is going to have to have access to the most powerful army in the world in order to go to war with God, that's the U.S. army. The armies of China, Russia, India, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, and all of Europe added together are less than the U.S. army. Do you really think the U.S. politicians are going to let Jesus come in and take over the pentagon? BWAH HA HA HA HA!

wingrider
05-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Do you have any idea how many "PASTORS" say they are authorities on prophecy? There's one that has predicted the end of the world every six months for the last ten years, and finally gave up after being wrong every time.

Consider it logically. The BEAST is supposed to enslave the whole world. The only one capable is the U.S. government, which it already has done with a $15 trillion national debt and the destruction of the global economy. The FALSE PROPHET is to fool the whole world into following the BEAST, which the "media" already did getting all the armies of the world to follow Shrub into Iraq. The ANTICHRIST is going to have to have access to the most powerful army in the world in order to go to war with God, that's the U.S. army. The armies of China, Russia, India, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, and all of Europe added together are less than the U.S. army. Do you really think the U.S. politicians are going to let Jesus come in and take over the pentagon? BWAH HA HA HA HA!
true unless America is taken out in some fashion and is unable to respond, with the bulk of people in the united states claiming to be christian, and then the rapture takes out about 70 percent of the population,, what would that do to America and its role as a super power? just consider that for a moment. or how about this.. lets leave faith out for just a bit.. How about if an EMP was somehow detonated over the United states and knowcked out our capabilities of response for a few months or so ? it could happen ya know

gophangover
05-07-2012, 02:25 PM
true unless America is taken out in some fashion and is unable to respond, with the bulk of people in the united states claiming to be christian, and then the rapture takes out about 70 percent of the population,, what would that do to America and its role as a super power? just consider that for a moment. or how about this.. lets leave faith out for just a bit.. How about if an EMP was somehow detonated over the United states and knowcked out our capabilities of response for a few months or so ? it could happen ya know

That 70% have nothing to do with the U.S. war machine. If they get raptured the war machine, and most of those that operate it, doesn't go with them. And an EMP (what ever that is) wouldn't effect the U.S. war machine, because most of it is in other parts of the world. The U.S. has military bases all over Europe, Japan and the middle east. It couldn't happen.

The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

That song is almost fifty years old. Time flies don't it.

MMC
05-07-2012, 03:17 PM

Yeah, not like Russia and China Couldn't play tag-team back again. Coming in like bread and butter. Moreover.....I have heard several Pastors and those in Prophecy state that the Anti-Christ may not even know he is the Anti-Christ.

gophangover
05-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah, not like Russia and China Couldn't play tag-team back again. Coming in like bread and butter. Moreover.....I have heard several Pastors and those in Prophecy state that the Anti-Christ may not even know he is the Anti-Christ.
Hitler thought he was an artist, then he thought he was the savior of the Germans.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-07-2012, 08:37 PM

Or Zimbabwe?

wingrider
05-07-2012, 11:21 PM
That 70% have nothing to do with the U.S. war machine. If they get raptured the war machine, and most of those that operate it, doesn't go with them. And an EMP (what ever that is) wouldn't effect the U.S. war machine, because most of it is in other parts of the world. The U.S. has military bases all over Europe, Japan and the middle east. It couldn't happen.

That song is almost fifty years old. Time flies don't it.
sorry but I don't think you are thinking this through. of 60 to 70 percent of the population of the united states simply disappeared, what would that do to the entire economic and political structure of the united states? on top of that .. you talk of the military complex, are you under the impression that none of them are christians and that just because they are in the military it to won't be affected.. ? just pause for a minute and think about the repercussions nationwide if over half of its population suddenly and without warning simple were not here.

An EMP is an Electro magnetic pulse that is eminated from a nulcear explosion .. it is said that if 1 50 megaton bomb were exploded 100 miles above the united states say around Nebraska that it would destroy all electrical grids in the united states and render anything that runs on any form of electrical energy , ie grid battery etc totally useless, it would virtually fry anything that has electrical parts.

here is an excellent artical covering this scenerio:

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2008/10/electromagnetic-pulse-emp-attack-a-preventable-homeland-security-catastrophe

wingrider
05-07-2012, 11:23 PM

the Anti christ will not be revealed until the Church has been raptured.. thessalonians spells out this prophecy.

wingrider
05-07-2012, 11:27 PM
yes.. this is a possibliity on two fronts . first the bible states that the antichrist is to rise out of the revived roman empire, basically that is europe.. second when the dollar loses its standing in the world the euro will most likely take its place.. we are on the verge of this happening in the USA because of massive debt ( wiemar republic ring a bell) remember we have already been downgraded once because of failure to control debt, and our government still keeps piling it on..

gophangover
05-08-2012, 08:14 AM
sorry but I don't think you are thinking this through. of 60 to 70 percent of the population of the united states simply disappeared, what would that do to the entire economic and political structure of the united states? on top of that .. you talk of the military complex, are you under the impression that none of them are christians and that just because they are in the military it to won't be affected.. ? just pause for a minute and think about the repercussions nationwide if over half of its population suddenly and without warning simple were not here.

An EMP is an Electro magnetic pulse that is eminated from a nulcear explosion .. it is said that if 1 50 megaton bomb were exploded 100 miles above the united states say around Nebraska that it would destroy all electrical grids in the united states and render anything that runs on any form of electrical energy , ie grid battery etc totally useless, it would virtually fry anything that has electrical parts.

here is an excellent artical covering this scenerio:

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2008/10/electromagnetic-pulse-emp-attack-a-preventable-homeland-security-catastrophe

You're still not dealing with the fact that most of the U.S. war machine is in other parts of the world, not in this country. An EMP will not effect it, and will only prompt a retaliatory response. The only military capable of an Armageddon war is the U.S. military. Most other countries don't even have what it takes to defend themselves against a U.S. attack, especially Muslim countries. i.e. Iraq and Afghanistan. The U.S. is already the world dictator. We invade Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen at will. Russia and China could defend themselves, but couldn't take over the world. They do have enough nukes to send the world back to the dark ages, but the antichrist will stop that, so he can take control.

roadmaster
05-08-2012, 12:12 PM
yes.. this is a possibliity on two fronts . first the bible states that the antichrist is to rise out of the revived roman empire, basically that is europe.. second when the dollar loses its standing in the world the euro will most likely take its place.. we are on the verge of this happening in the USA because of massive debt ( wiemar republic ring a bell) remember we have already been downgraded once because of failure to control debt, and our government still keeps piling it on..

I believe it to be western Europe (may not be) but also remember one is called the antichrist and one the Antichrist. (one is capitalized) The last one will be reviled when we are gone. He will have many helping him. The small is recorded in the Bible at least three times. Paul speaks of the one that is capitalized. In Rev chapter 13 it speaks of Satan, the false prophet and the antichrist.

I won't be here for this according to the Bible because I know my name is written in The Book Of Life.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Hitler thought he was an artist, then he thought he was the savior of the Germans.

Instead your theory is that it's better to politicize whomever the next antichrist is?

What's to say that the next antichrist isn't some douche posting posts on the internet always trying to politicize events to flout their cause célèbre while degrading their opponent's cause célèbre?

If it's nitpicking on standards then anyone can make a case or even a game of it.

gophangover
05-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Instead your theory is that it's better to politicize whomever the next antichrist is?

What's to say that the next antichrist isn't some douche posting posts on the internet always trying to politicize events to flout their cause célèbre while degrading their opponent's cause célèbre?

If it's nitpicking on standards then anyone can make a case or even a game of it.

The thought of train dost a zombie contemplate.

Alias
05-08-2012, 03:24 PM
I just checked my bank balance. I have exactly $6.66. I'm the damn anti-Christ and didn't even know it.

gophangover
05-08-2012, 03:28 PM
I just checked my bank balance. I have exactly $6.66. I'm the damn anti-Christ and didn't even know it.

Your bank account is your fate.

MMC
05-08-2012, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMAwukXr8o

:evil:

MMC
05-08-2012, 04:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds0AA8fK-14&feature=relmfu

MMC
05-08-2012, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbel-BaINGE&feature=relmfu

gophangover
05-08-2012, 04:39 PM
I watch H2 all the time.

MMC
05-08-2012, 04:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djf6xgsLZxE&feature=relmfu

MMC
05-08-2012, 04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxUCb7QOAPc&feature=relmfu

Here ya go Wing Commander perhaps this can help with your discussion. :wink:

gophangover
05-09-2012, 09:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxUCb7QOAPc&feature=relmfu

Here ya go Wing Commander perhaps this can help with your discussion. :wink:
This will probably just make more disagreement. It is portrayed by the evangelical perspective. There are lots of perceptions of the prophecies, from Baptists to Catholics to Jews to theologians. Then there's the Maya, Hopi, Zuni, Nostradamus and many more. Then there's God's will, and that's the only thing that counts. I don't think that John even knew what he was witnessing when he was caught up in Akasha. He just wrote it down. That's why the sequence of events in Revelations are not in a time line. God created time, just to keep everything from happening all at once.

A friend of mine told me a joke yesterday, he said....Someone asked God if one of his days was like ten thousand earth years. And God said yes. Then he asked God if a million dollars was like a penny to him. And God said yes. Then he asked God for a million dollars. And God said, "Give me a second."

MMC
05-10-2012, 03:13 AM
Heya WR.....let me know if those videos helped you to expand the discussion. I also have some from those guys Decoded on this specific topic. So if ya want we can throw them up in here too.