PDA

View Full Version : New VIP

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Welcome to our new VIP, Guerilla.

PolWatch
07-26-2014, 02:19 PM
congrads...but...whats a VIP??? (uneducated newby here)

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 02:22 PM
VIPs ideally set the tone for the board and vote on new rules or rule changes. The Moderators only enforce the rules passed by the VIPs.

Also new Mods are recruited from the VIP ranks.

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 02:22 PM
Welcome to the VIPs Guerilla!

The Xl
07-26-2014, 02:54 PM
Good choice, one of the best posters here.

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 05:30 PM
Welcome, man!

Mister D
07-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Guerilla is good people.

Chris
07-26-2014, 05:51 PM
Yea, a good guy, even if he is an anarchist. :-)

Bob
07-26-2014, 05:56 PM
What rank is a moderator representative on the scale of this forum?

What made him a VIP and who did it ... not sure if it is for him or to him.

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 06:07 PM
What rank is a moderator representative on the scale of this forum?

What made him a VIP and who did it ... not sure if it is for him or to him.

A VIP can nominate another (willing) member to be a VIP. The VIPs vote on it and if the vote passes, the person is elected VIP. Guerilla's vote was unanimous.

Bob
07-26-2014, 06:13 PM
A VIP can nominate another (willing) member to be a VIP. The VIPs vote on it and if the vote passes, the person is elected VIP. Guerilla's vote was unanimous.

That is cool. Is that similar to when I was in the Army the Company Commander appointed me a platoon sgt as a recruit?

Bob
07-26-2014, 06:14 PM
How many VIPS are there?

Next, what rank is a Moderator compared to a moderator representative?

One outranks the other i suppose.

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 06:18 PM
How many VIPS are there?

With Guerilla, we have seventeen, I think.

My understanding is that Mod Reps are middle men between members and the mod team. If you have issues with moderation, you talk to Adelaide and Peter1469.

Bob
07-26-2014, 06:22 PM
What does one do to become a VIP??

Bob
07-26-2014, 06:23 PM
If Peter is outranked by Mods, why is it him doing most of the barking?

Mister D
07-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Here we go...

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 06:30 PM

You start by being a quality poster that posts for the edification of the forum. It would also help to convince active VIPs that you are worthy.

No mod is "outranked" by another. All mods are equal, mod reps just serve an additional purpose than the others. Peter also is on the most of the active mod team, hence he issues the most warnings and TBs and such. I was on a lot when I was a mod, so I did a lot of it too.

Matty
07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
You start by being a quality poster that posts for the edification of the forum. It would also help to convince active VIPs that you are worthy.

Roflmao!
No mod is "outranked" by another. All mods are equal, mod reps just serve an additional purpose than the others. Peter also is on the most of the active mod team, hence he issues the most warnings and TBs and such. I was on a lot when I was a mod, so I did a lot of it too.

Matty
07-26-2014, 06:34 PM

Roflmao

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 06:44 PM
Mod Reps are not a 'different rank' than the rest of the Mods. They have been selected to act as mediators between the Mods and the members. There are no Mod bosses, except for Admin.

Bob
07-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Mod Reps are not a 'different rank' than the rest of the Mods. They have been selected to act as mediators between the Mods and the members. There are no Mod bosses, except for Admin.

While it is logical for YOU to make rulings as a true Moderator, seems not appropriate for a person supposedly there to help me out then barks the most.

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 06:55 PM
http://soapcreativegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/facebook-insights.gif

Bob
07-26-2014, 06:57 PM

Well, hopefully that was not a swipe at me since I do post a lot that is high quality and for the edification of any member. I don't know where a few get this idea from that I am not here to post quality posts.

I have opened up many threads with topics of high interest.
If I get attacked, I tend to bark back. Some say i will bare my fangs.

But my mission is not to have that part of my posts.

As to persuading VIP'S??? Not sure they agree with me much. I would hope so, but I am not in charge of how others view me.

What is so weird here on this forum is I have lived a long life where I have long been very respected, not only by clients but my peers in my profession.

I know my standing in the professionals.

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 07:00 PM
While it is logical for YOU to make rulings as a true Moderator, seems not appropriate for a person supposedly there to help me out then barks the most.
That's why there are two Mod Reps. If you have an issue with one, you can approach the other.

Bob
07-26-2014, 07:02 PM

Green Arrow says Peter happens to be posting the most. I like Peter so don't get me wrong. While I have at times taken him to task, all in all i enjoy his posts.

I would think the role he plays would be to help members who have problems with actual moderators.

Maybe he is out to help just the moderators???? I don't know.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 07:05 PM
lol @ this thread.

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Green Arrow says Peter happens to be posting the most. I like Peter so don't get me wrong. While I have at times taken him to task, all in all i enjoy his posts.

I would think the role he plays would be to help members who have problems with actual moderators.

Maybe he is out to help just the moderators???? I don't know.
If you approach him in his role as Mod Rep, then he will put on that hat, so to speak. When he is acting on the forum as a regular Mod, he is enforcing forum rules and ensuring that there are no member behaviors that are creating undue tensions and factiousness as do all of the other Mods. The activities of the Mod Reps do not transpire in the open forum, so it would not be obvious to the membership as a whole, only to the interested member and Mod.

Bob
07-26-2014, 07:16 PM
That's why there are two Mod Reps. If you have an issue with one, you can approach the other.

I only know of Peter as what?? my representative or yours?

I don't know of other reps.

I think a lot of confusion exists among we who showed up here this year.

i appreciate a frank discussion.

It would help were Peter here to act as my representative.

I think he could do a fine job representing me, Matalese and others.

At times, we all notice no doubt, that posters say something, perhaps just misunderstood, that sets off a hell raising session.

GA got the idea I was insulting him and you and I chatted and worked it all out. I was never wanting him to feel insulted nor did I try to do that to him. He pouted on a thread a while ago today. I tried to explain to him there I was not out to get him.

I have no role in rules. A rule I asked for was flat turned down. It was a rule by me to invoke a reduction in forum fights. Such as the not contained in rules, but sort of a back door rule that posters are not aware of, concerning the term to mention blacks. We went round and round over a word I have used for my entire life. I found out here that you guys hate the word. As a proponent of actual free speech, I made a case. I am now resorting to using YOUR approved word, yet that word is not in any rule.

I have spent a few years of my life not as a forum moderator, but as an actual person who in real life was part of a legal process that was used to hear complaints, rule on them and punish offenders.

I may have more actual experince at this than others but Peter who works as a lawyer.

I was part of making rulings with the full force of law. Our rulings would be held up in courts of law.

So, pardon me when I reminisce of my era where what I was party to cost member's some big bucks and other sanctions.

So, when I speak on this topic, I have been there, done that and know how this works.

I can't go into full details unless I post a book on this topic, however that is, we used a two tier system.

Tier one examined the complaint that came in. My early days I served on that group.
Tier two actually disposed of the complaints. We took witness testimony and gave the alleged offenders the chance to protest and explain.

We then met as our group of generally 5 where we went all over it and decided what had to be done. Then we issued a written ruling to the person accused of offending.

I can't recall any of our rulings ever being overturned. The board of directors where I was also one, met and decided if the process we used was flawed. If we had messed up, the BOD could set it aside. They never did.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 07:18 PM
http://how2becool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mine-gif-icarly-504-ilove-you-sparly-8.gif

Bob
07-26-2014, 07:24 PM
If you approach him in his role as Mod Rep, then he will put on that hat, so to speak. When he is acting on the forum as a regular Mod, he is enforcing forum rules and ensuring that there are no member behaviors that are creating undue tensions and factiousness as do all of the other Mods. The activities of the Mod Reps do not transpire in the open forum, so it would not be obvious to the membership as a whole, only to the interested member and Mod.

I have a suggestion.

How about using PM to warn? Some see a warning and go nuts. A PM might calm that down.

I see at times a person gets banned very fast. I wonder why?

Anyway, my aim is to improve and hot to cause distress.

I do have vast experience at this very thing as I explained.

I made rulings on members that could cost them up to $1,000 dollars. i am very careful in jumping to conclusions.

Matty
07-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Jeez Bob leave me out of your rants. I don't need Peter to represent me. He's not my attorney.

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 07:27 PM
I only know of Peter as what?? my representative or yours?

I don't know of other reps.

I think a lot of confusion exists among we who showed up here this year.

i appreciate a frank discussion.

It would help were Peter here to act as my representative.

I think he could do a fine job representing me, Matalese and others.

At times, we all notice no doubt, that posters say something, perhaps just misunderstood, that sets off a hell raising session.

GA got the idea I was insulting him and you and I chatted and worked it all out. I was never wanting him to feel insulted nor did I try to do that to him. He pouted on a thread a while ago today. I tried to explain to him there I was not out to get him.

I have no role in rules. A rule I asked for was flat turned down. It was a rule by me to invoke a reduction in forum fights. Such as the not contained in rules, but sort of a back door rule that posters are not aware of, concerning the term to mention blacks. We went round and round over a word I have used for my entire life. I found out here that you guys hate the word. As a proponent of actual free speech, I made a case. I am now resorting to using YOUR approved word, yet that word is not in any rule.

I have spent a few years of my life not as a forum moderator, but as an actual person who in real life was part of a legal process that was used to hear complaints, rule on them and punish offenders.

I may have more actual experince at this than others but Peter who works as a lawyer.

I was part of making rulings with the full force of law. Our rulings would be held up in courts of law.

So, pardon me when I reminisce of my era where what I was party to cost member's some big bucks and other sanctions.

So, when I speak on this topic, I have been there, done that and know how this works.

I can't go into full details unless I post a book on this topic, however that is, we used a two tier system.

Tier one examined the complaint that came in. My early days I served on that group.
Tier two actually disposed of the complaints. We took witness testimony and gave the alleged offenders the chance to protest and explain.

We then met as our group of generally 5 where we went all over it and decided what had to be done. Then we issued a written ruling to the person accused of offending.

I can't recall any of our rulings ever being overturned. The board of directors where I was also one, met and decided if the process we used was flawed. If we had messed up, the BOD could set it aside. They never did.
The Mod Reps act as mediators between members and Mods. They don't act for either side.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Yinz should make Bob a VIP, he's got some pretty good ideas...

http://media.tumblr.com/d4deb18a2d3e0877e38524b731e5b55a/tumblr_inline_mmt9xoqhuy1qz4rgp.gif

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 07:34 PM
I have a suggestion.

How about using PM to warn? Some see a warning and go nuts. A PM might calm that down.

I see at times a person gets banned very fast. I wonder why?

Anyway, my aim is to improve and hot to cause distress.

I do have vast experience at this very thing as I explained.

I made rulings on members that could cost them up to $1,000 dollars. i am very careful in jumping to conclusions.
Public warnings serve to inform the major transgressors and also to warn those who are approaching the line. We do at times use PMs.

zelmo1234
07-26-2014, 07:34 PM
good look they made a good choice

Bob
07-26-2014, 07:42 PM
Jeez @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013) leave me out of your rants. I don't need Peter to represent me. He's not my attorney.

You are a hard one to try to help. No problem. I will leave you out of my RANTS. I found out what I needed to know thanks to the kindness of Dr. Who. He is top of the line in my book.

Bob
07-26-2014, 07:43 PM
good look they made a good choice

How many times has he posted? Maybe it is a woman?

Bob
07-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Public warnings serve to inform the major transgressors and also to warn those who are approaching the line. We do at times use PMs.

Thanks a lot for your more than kind help.

Bob
07-26-2014, 07:51 PM
Yinz should make Bob a VIP, he's got some pretty good ideas...

I am not hunting a job. I did a lot of that for the real estate industry. We did it for real where our rulings had real bite. We could levy fines by law up to $1,000 and suspend members, ban them and so forth. It was to cost them a job in a profession. We at times informed the State of CA we caught a crook.

I suspect at this time that group I was once part of can fine for a lot more than $1,000.

To give some of you the idea, this is a recent contribution by the then Vice chair of the committee.

By Will Doerlich
Professional Standards Vice-Chair
Spring is the air, water is scarce, and that means one thing – the C.A.R. Spring meetings in Sacramento and Legislative Day!
To all of my fellow Bay East members who made the trek to Sacramento, thank you. There were over 2000 C.A.R. members from across the state that dedicated a day to discussing the “business of Real Estate” with their Senators and Assembly members to have their – and your – voices heard on important issues affecting our business and our clients’ ability to exercise property ownership. Though it is one day that has the focus, make this a yearlong effort in your business plan.
Legislative Day is just the beginning of four days of meetings, discussions, and votes on motions for the C.A.R. Board and Directors. One of the working committees that had several key areas to discuss and move forward to a vote was the Professional Standards Committee chaired by past Bay East President Doreen Roberts. Let’s take a closer look at the areas of discussion that will have an effect on your business practices.
The key agenda items were:

The Code of Ethics Citation Policy;
NAR Publication Policy;
Multi-Lingual Ombudsmen/Ethics Advocates; and
Records Retention Recommendation
In addition the results of the Code of Ethics (COE) survey were discussed with details to follow in a subsequent edition of the Insider.
The Citation Policy has been under discussion as a means to streamline the Grievance procedure. Think of it as an MLS fine for ethics violations – or better yet a “fix-it” ticket. There are commonly-cited violations of the COE, e.g., Article 12 that can be more easily cited and “ticketed” when the offending REALTORŪ is in agreement with the complaint. If that is the case the REALTORŪ member can pay a nominal fine just like a MLS fine for a first offense and the case is settled. No complaint filed, no review procedure, no response and dates for a hearing – cited, paid & done!
The “accused” respondent can at their discretion request a formal hearing process be initiated. Due process and equal representation is always an option for the respondent. However, just like a “fix-it” ticket for your brake lights on the car if you know it’s wrong get it fixed and move on!
The guidelines state that three (3) are the maximum number of citations that can be issued within a three (3) year period. Once again think about those speeding tickets – they stay on your DMV record for three years. If you receive that 4th ticket there are other more dire consequences that can follow. You can have your driver’s license suspended or revoked. Having a driver’s license is a privilege not a right. Follow the traffic laws, use common sense, and be respectful of the other drivers and you are in good standing with the DMV.
This applies even more to having a real estate license. This is your profession and livelihood; you are granted the license with certain guidelines and expectations of professionalism, respect toward your colleagues and clients, and being held to that “higher standard”. The Citation Policy is not established as a punitive program, but rather as a streamlined process to allow each of us to have a positive effect on our profession as REALTORSŪ and continually remind our colleagues that we owe our clients and ourselves the highest level of service and professionalism every transaction and every day.
The Citation Policy motion passed the C.A.R. Board of Directors and is now in the process of being approved by the NAR Professional Standards committee. Next week we’ll go into more detail about the Citation Policy and the other agenda items.
All of us must strive to work in a manner that distinguishes us as professionals and REALTORSŪ. The Code of Ethics provides the roadmap to sustained success by respecting and relating to our Clients, our Colleagues, and our Community in a way that will create an environment of integrity and commitment that will be recognized and admired.
Doing business the right way is good business for our clients & our communities. And that makes good business sense!
Success in 2014...

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 08:12 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxm7rr69sw1r9p78vo1_400.gif

Chris
07-26-2014, 08:36 PM
If I might, I'd like to clarify the role of mod rep. And I'll stand corrected if something has changed from its original conception.

Mod Rep is exactly what it says, mod representative. The purpose if to represent moderation or the moderator team, to present a single representation of the team. True, if you think a mod is out of line, you go to a mod rep to present your case, and the mod rep will look at it in that way, is the mod out of line with what's expected of a mod. My experience with that has been positive and I'd recommend pursuing it if you're having problems with a mod.

But the role is not to act as mediator or arbitrator between member and mod. The mod rep is not there to represent you. The mod rep is not a member rep.

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 08:43 PM
If I might, I'd like to clarify the role of mod rep. And I'll stand corrected if something has changed from its original conception.

Mod Rep is exactly what it says, mod representative. The purpose if to represent moderation or the moderator team, to present a single representation of the team. True, if you think a mod is out of line, you go to a mod rep to present your case, and the mod rep will look at it in that way, is the mod out of line with what's expected of a mod. My experience with that has been positive and I'd recommend pursuing it if you're having problems with a mod.

But the role is not to act as mediator or arbitrator between member and mod. The mod rep is not there to represent you. The mod rep is not a member rep.
The mod rep acts as an intervenor between the member and the mod in question. By definition that is the role of a mediator of sorts, if only to determine who is at fault and whether a mod decision is fair or not. It could also be viewed as an appellate court of sorts. It would really depend on the specific situation.

Bob
07-26-2014, 08:43 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxm7rr69sw1r9p78vo1_400.gif

I thought you are male.

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 08:50 PM
I thought you are male.

I am.

Chloe
07-26-2014, 08:51 PM
This moderator and process conversation needs to go elsewhere please. This topic is supposed to be a congratulations message to a new VIP, nice person, and good poster. In case we have forgotten.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 08:51 PM
I am.

Posting girly gifs...

... fuck is wrong with you?

:biglaugh:

Bob
07-26-2014, 08:52 PM
I am.

If you are as brilliant as you suppose, (said kindly), surely you have a selfie where you are nodding off? I was shocked you portrayed your feeling in female form.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 08:54 PM
I was shocked you portrayed your feeling in female form.

http://gifshost.com/082009/reverse-1249977126_dramatic_black_woman.gif

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 08:58 PM
If you are as brilliant as you suppose, (said kindly), surely you have a selfie where you are nodding off? I was shocked you portrayed your feeling in female form.

I find the best gif I can on Google. I'm not posting pictures of myself on the open forum. That would be stupid.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 08:58 PM
This moderator and process conversation needs to go elsewhere please. This topic is supposed to be a congratulations message to a new VIP, nice person, and good poster. In case we have forgotten.

Sorry mum...

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 09:00 PM
I find the best gif I can on Google. I'm not posting pictures of myself on the open forum. That would be stupid.

Yeh, I don't blame ya - I've seen pics of you.

:biglaugh:

Cthulhu
07-26-2014, 09:02 PM
How many VIPS are there?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/showgroups.php

There is a list with all forums leaders on it.

It's been mentioned, but don't worry, you'll be contacted if you are desired for the position. It's one of those "We'll call you" kind of things.

Here we go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aAx4SOn0

Redrose
07-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Congratulations Guerilla

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 09:14 PM

My back side looks pretty good on my avatar. And the shot gun. Joe Biden would be proud.

"Buy a shot gun!"

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 09:14 PM
Joe Biden would be proud.

Or better yet - Dick Cheney.

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 09:29 PM
Or better yet - Dick Cheney.

Cheap shot (pun)

If you hunt in that style you are a dumb fuck to get in your mate's lane.

For the record, I don't hunt like that. Not after I almost became a casualty after an undisciplined asshat blasted at a target under my feet. Yes I beat his ass.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Cheap shot (pun)

For the record, I don't hunt like that. Not after I almost became a casualty after an undisciplined asshat blasted at a target under my feet. Yes I beat his ass.

lol - I wasn't taking a cheap shot.

Cheney's not a hunter, he's a bored rich guy.

He's as much a hunter as the Nuge is.

del
07-26-2014, 09:41 PM
lol @ this thread.

Bob
07-26-2014, 09:43 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/showgroups.php

There is a list with all forums leaders on it.

It's been mentioned, but don't worry, you'll be contacted if you are desired for the position. It's one of those "We'll call you" kind of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aAx4SOn0

Thank you for the list.

I only asked how VIP were selected.

Had I asked you, I would not be surprised with a wise ass kind of reply. And you did not disappoint.

del
07-26-2014, 09:44 PM
http://how2becool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mine-gif-icarly-504-ilove-you-sparly-8.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9ufmyV64Ho8/UjFdpGM3dhI/AAAAAAAAB7s/cIohoQGaE5w/s1600/NigaHigaBLAH.gif

Bob
07-26-2014, 09:44 PM
lol - I wasn't taking a cheap shot.

Cheney's not a hunter, he's a bored rich guy.

He's as much a hunter as the Nuge is.

And you know this about Cheney how?

It was an accident. The man that got shot explained how it happened.

Bob
07-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Cheap shot (pun)

Cheney was cleared of any fault for the hunting accident.

Bob
07-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Congratulations @Guerilla (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=606)

How much is he paid?

Bob
07-26-2014, 09:48 PM

You are that worried are you?

del
07-26-2014, 09:49 PM
i never truly appreciated the vastness of bob before this thread

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 09:49 PM
How much is he paid?

We are volunteers. We don't get paid.

PolWatch
07-26-2014, 09:50 PM
thanx for all the info on how the forum is set up and monitored...no wonder the vips & reps are so highly paid...or, perhaps, just good folks willing to put up the effort to keep us wild animal from destroying the building?

again, welcome to the new VIP and thanx for the old ones...hope y'all are working on a really good pension for the job!

Bob
07-26-2014, 09:57 PM
thanx for all the info on how the forum is set up and monitored...no wonder the vips & reps are so highly paid...or, perhaps, just good folks willing to put up the effort to keep us wild animal from destroying the building?

again, welcome to the new VIP and thanx for the old ones...hope y'all are working on a really good pension for the job!

I hope we all learned a lot by the questions posed about this.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 09:59 PM

No go forth and be a productive, wise and a better human with the gift of knowledge bestowed upon you this day.

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 10:00 PM

Unless alcohol was involved no. I have hunted like that. You stay on line. If some fem-bot decides to go queer and move left or right he gets himself in the line of fire. His fault.

Bob
07-26-2014, 10:01 PM
We are volunteers. We don't get paid.

When I had a more powerful but similar position at the Board of Realtors, I too was not paid. I know the feeling.

I did it for the first group for a year and on the more powerful group I think I put up with it for about 2 years.

When you punish members, it was no joy for me. As I reported here, we had some real power.

Imagine we took $1,000 from you and it was 1988-89?

We could just about put you out of business.

del
07-26-2014, 10:03 PM

i know i did.

Bob
07-26-2014, 10:03 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=703353#post703353)

Unless alcohol was involved no. I have hunted like that. You stay on line. If some fem-bot decides to go queer and move left or right he gets himself in the line of fire. His fault.

Depends on the alcohol consumed, hard liquor or beer, how much was consumed over what period of time, etc. The police cleared Cheney. The victim also cleared him.

It was an accident that all parties wished had not happened.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 10:04 PM
It was an accident that all parties wished had not happened.

Besides Jon Stewart.

PolWatch
07-26-2014, 10:04 PM

would you define 'fem-bot' for me? please be aware I am now holding a Beretta 40 cal, pointed at your avatar....

del
07-26-2014, 10:05 PM
Besides Jon Stewart.

:rofl:

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 10:06 PM
would you define 'fem-bot' for me? please be aware I am now holding a Beretta 40 cal, pointed at your avatar....

I like girls of that... caliber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTv9AhCuSU4

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 10:07 PM

A dude with no balls.

I grab your hand and put the barrel of your .40 cal onto my forehead. Pull the trigger please.

Bob
07-26-2014, 10:08 PM
i never truly appreciated the vastness of bob before this thread

Well, I explain things and hope it is not considered just bragging. At my age given my various occupations, one better have some breadth of experience to call on. Some men, such as a former pal of mine, Ken worked as a cop for his entire life. He never drove piling for a living, worked at the GM plant making cars, worked to keep a roof over head taking a lot of other jobs nor owned a machine shop nor spent over 42 years as a real estate broker. Ken got a more lucrative retirement than I got so who is the smarter of us?

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 10:09 PM
i never truly appreciated the vastness of bob before this thread The Bob will abide.

Bob
07-26-2014, 10:11 PM

What is holding you back? ROFLMAO

Mister D
07-26-2014, 10:11 PM
Well this thread didn't go as planned.

PolWatch
07-26-2014, 10:12 PM
A dude with no balls.

I grab your hand and put the barrel of your .40 cal onto my forehead. Pull the trigger please.

you're safe...'sides, I can't afford a new 'puter...on social security ya know

Captain Obvious
07-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Well this thread didn't go as planned.

Welcome to tPF.

Catch that license plate number of that turnip truck by chance?

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 10:15 PM
you're safe...'sides, I can't afford a new 'puter...on social security ya knowShit

Green Arrow
07-26-2014, 10:20 PM
When I had a more powerful but similar position at the Board of Realtors, I too was not paid. I know the feeling.

I did it for the first group for a year and on the more powerful group I think I put up with it for about 2 years.

When you punish members, it was no joy for me. As I reported here, we had some real power.

Imagine we took $1,000 from you and it was 1988-89?

We could just about put you out of business.

It's going to be bedtime if you keep telling these boring stories.

sachem
07-26-2014, 10:31 PM
Congrats, Guerilla.

The Xl
07-26-2014, 10:31 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/4/17/128844581786937205.jpg

Ethereal
07-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Guerilla is a swell fella.