PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft

Green Arrow
07-30-2014, 12:46 AM
Anyone play? I play all Horde on Uther and all Alliance on Eldre'Thalas. I have six level 90s (the current level cap) at the moment, two Alliance and four Horde: Two 90 Death Knights (Blood Elf and Draenei), two level 90 Paladins (Blood Elf and Draenei), one level 90 Priest (Blood Elf), and one level 90 Monk (Pandaren).

GrassrootsConservative
07-30-2014, 12:53 AM
Fuck WoW.

kilgram
07-30-2014, 01:37 AM
I don't play WoW. I played long time ago when the cap was level 60 and was introduced for first time the death knight.

Level from level 1 to 90 is very hard?

Green Arrow
07-30-2014, 01:40 AM
I don't play WoW. I played long time ago when the cap was level 60 and was introduced for first time the death knight.

Death Knights were introduced with Wrath of the Lich King, which raised the level cap to 80.

Level from level 1 to 90 is very hard?

Depends on how much time you have and your play style. I prefer to spend my time questing and crafting, with an occasional dungeon so I can get better gear (or do the dungeons I like). Some people buy hierlooms and do only dungeons and PVP.

kilgram
07-30-2014, 02:04 AM
Death Knights were introduced with Wrath of the Lich King, which raised the level cap to 80.

Depends on how much time you have and your play style. I prefer to spend my time questing and crafting, with an occasional dungeon so I can get better gear (or do the dungeons I like). Some people buy hierlooms and do only dungeons and PVP.
Well, I am more of questing and crafting. I like to follow the story.

Green Arrow
07-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Well, I am more of questing and crafting. I like to follow the story.

WoW is good on story, definitely.

IMPress Polly
07-31-2014, 06:24 AM
I've never actually sat down and played WoW or strategy RPGs in general for that matter, but you (Green Arrow) made WoW sound really interesting on that other thread! I might just give it a try sometime. Is there much of a learning curve to it?

kilgram
07-31-2014, 08:12 AM
I've never actually sat down and played WoW or strategy RPGs in general for that matter, but you (Green Arrow) made WoW sound really interesting on that other thread! I might just give it a try sometime. Is there much of a learning curve to it?
I've not played it in a long time. But I would say that it is not difficult.

If you've played other RPG you will already know the mechanics.

Mr. Mensch
07-31-2014, 08:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU

Never had any interest in WOW, but then I have a life.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 05:28 PM

Not really. It's fairly straightforward until you start raiding at 90, but by then you've done enough dungeons that you should be competent.