PDA

View Full Version : Why do we move discussion of race to the Hole?

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 01:54 PM
I'd like some clarification on why they are moved.

As a person of Jewish descent and someone who bothered (unlike "some" on here) to study the Tanakh and Talmud and can quote from Jewish responsa in Hebrew, I'm curious why we cannot discuss Jewish people and Judaism unless it is in a positive light.

Should I be so offended by some dickwad who doesn't like Jewish people that my whole day is ruined, or should I prove what a dickward he/she is by refuting their arguments and making them look stupid?

I'm not a delicate flower nor is Judaism and the Jewish race of people so weak and pathetic that we cannot stand an argument.

Lawyers, hello?

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 01:55 PM
I think they were moved there because it's pretty obvious the intent of this newbie was to be inflammatory.

Or are you referring to something else?

But I kind of agree, kinda. It's both a slippery slope and judgment call.

The Xl
07-31-2014, 01:56 PM
I don't think we should. But I think a lot of times it's the presentation that lands it there, not the idea itself.

Mister D
07-31-2014, 01:56 PM
Some folks just don't seem to understand how to handle the matter delicately.

The Xl
07-31-2014, 01:57 PM
I think they were moved there because it's pretty obvious the intent of this newbie was to be inflammatory.

Or are you referring to something else?

But I kind of agree, kinda. It's both a slippery slope and judgment call.

You must hate freedom.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 01:57 PM
Overt racist threads show up in google searches and we do not need more racists.

We also don't need some asshat who is only here to peddle his hate.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 01:58 PM
You must hate freedom.

http://www.deadredart.com/bully.jpg

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Start a real discussion on race. That is legitimate.

As a person of Jewish descent and someone who bothered (unlike "some" on here) to study the Tanakh and Talmud and can quote from Jewish responsa in Hebrew, I'm curious why we cannot discuss Jewish people and Judaism unless it is in a positive light.

Should I be so offended by some dickwad who doesn't like Jewish people that my whole day is ruined, or should I prove what a dickward he/she is by refuting their arguments and making them look stupid?

I'm not a delicate flower nor is Judaism and the Jewish race of people so weak and pathetic that we cannot stand an argument.

Lawyers, hello?

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Overt racist threads show up in google searches and we do not need more racists.

We also don't need some asshat who is only here to peddle his hate.

Do you believe people come to this forum by google searches or invites from forum members? I just don't buy that, but ok.

I think its stupid that we can have fifty million threads with videos of stupid people doing stupid things but we cannot talk about issues of race if it's remotely controversial.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Some folks just don't seem to understand how to handle the matter delicately.

Oh WTF ... look at this ... :laugh:

You're number one Race Offender on this Forum with total freedom

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 02:02 PM
You should state a thread about race. You would do it responsibly.

Hitler was a good dude after all just doesn't lend itself to intelligent discussion.

Do you believe people come to this forum by google searches or invites from forum members? I just don't buy that, but ok.

I think its stupid that we can have fifty million threads with videos of stupid people doing stupid things but we cannot talk about issues of race if it's remotely controversial.

Mister D
07-31-2014, 02:03 PM

Actually, I'm sure most members would agree that you talk about race much more than I do.

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 02:05 PM

Lawyers, hello?

The bulk of the peasantry has irritable bowel syndrome.

Although I agree with your idea of letting them present their bile and then stomping their guts out with facts and such, I also agree with Peter. If overt wankery is allowed, it will proliferate and become noxious to otherwise long term desirable members. We lost Codename, Wash, and a few others due to asinine behavior.

Ethics dictate that we let them post, but in doing so the board devolves into storm front lite, or chimpout, or any of a myriad of others.

Certain people just need to be on permanent post review in my opinion.

GrassrootsConservative
07-31-2014, 02:06 PM
Actually, I'm sure most members would agree that you talk about race much more than I do.

I don't know if I've ever seen a post from Cigar that wasn't racial. You discuss all sorts of intellectual things, often including History and Religion.

Cigar? Race, race, race, all day. I'd be willing to wager cold hard cash that 80% or more of Cigar's threads refer to race in some way.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:06 PM

Talking about Race and saying Racist things are totally different.

Most intelligent people know the difference.

The Xl
07-31-2014, 02:07 PM

You don't speak about race in a fair or honest way. It's all one sided race baiting

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:07 PM
I don't know if I've ever seen a post from Cigar that wasn't racial. You discuss all sorts of intellectual things, often including History and Religion.

Cigar? Race, race, race, all day. I'd be willing to wager cold hard cash that 80% or more of Cigar's threads refer to race in some way.

Well ... how much ... and do you have a PayPal account?

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 02:08 PM

Mister D
07-31-2014, 02:10 PM

lol You don't just "talk about race". You accuse virtually anyone who disagrees with you of racism and you inject race into...well everything. It seems to preoccupy you. :wink: You are easily one of the worst offenders on this forum in that respect. Don't believe me? Ask around.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:11 PM
You don't speak about race in a fair or honest way. It's all one sided race baiting

Pop Quiz: when the "word" Chicago is brought everyday on this forum, in what context is in and who brings it up?

http://relationshipplaybook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Checkmate.jpg (http://relationshipplaybook.com/2011/02/fathers-love-battle/checkmate/)

Mister D
07-31-2014, 02:14 PM
Pop Quiz: when the "word" Chicago is brought everyday on this forum, in what context is in and who brings it up?

http://relationshipplaybook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Checkmate.jpg (http://relationshipplaybook.com/2011/02/fathers-love-battle/checkmate/)

It's actually brought up in a variety of contexts and by multiple members. Oh, and you're more a checkers man. Trust me.

Matty
07-31-2014, 02:16 PM

Blame me. I reported it as I saw it as hate speech. In view of what is happening in the world and all the anti semitism in the air it offended me and I'm not even Jewish. There was nothing in that post that was conversation. It was hate speech. So, blame me.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:17 PM
Blame me. I reported it as I saw it as hate speech. In view of what is happening in the world and all the anti semitism in the air it offended me and I'm not even Jewish. There was nothing in that post that was conversation. It was hate speech. So, blame me.

Why do you feel it was hate speech?

Let me say this, part of why we are disliked is because at times we are overly sensitive. I'd rather have a logical discussion on the topic than censor it to prove that a) I'm not afraid of discussion and b) to promote rational thinking and speech.

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 02:18 PM

Indeed. They often do. Then again intelligent people also take into account what is said by a person based off of past behavior. You got no street cred man. All of your 'back to black' and 'there's nothing you can do about it' junk, kinda turns people off.

You have a clearly identifiable rap sheet on you. Every now and then you say something which makes sense. And it catches my eye everytime I see it, because I have to double check the poster identity.

Despite your numerous grotesque qualities and statements, you stir discussion - the sole reason you are allowed to remain on the board. The necessity of your evil is always being challenged.

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 02:19 PM

Well, gun laws come to mind actually.

Disappointed? ...Tissue?

Mister D
07-31-2014, 02:21 PM

Let me say this, part of why we are disliked is because at times we are overly sensitive. I'd rather have a logical discussion on the topic than censor it to prove that a) I'm not afraid of discussion and b) to promote rational thinking and speech.

The only thing I would add to this is that the stifling of discussion is what leads (directly, IMO) to the outburst we just saw. When you try to bury legitimate concerns/grievances they almost always resurface in a far more extreme and grotesque form.

Mister D
07-31-2014, 02:21 PM

Disappointed? ...Tissue?

That would of course be the primary context.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:22 PM

Disappointed? ...Tissue?

Well if me talking about Race is like rubbing your nose in shit ... then maybe it's your problem with race and not me. :grin:

Paperback Writer
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
The only thing I would add to this is that the stifling of discussion is what leads (directly, IMO) to the outburst we just saw. When you try to bury legitimate concerns/grievances they almost always resurface in a far more extreme and grotesque form.

I find Jewish groups annoying cos they try to stifle every negative bit of speech allowable, but Jewish people are tops.

Matty
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM

It wasn't censored. If I had felt it rational I would not have complained.

Paperback Writer
07-31-2014, 02:25 PM
Half the posts on this forum are irrational yet they go on for a million billion years unsullied.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 02:26 PM

You can kinda tell when some people are bringing up legitimate but difficult discussion points and when some people are just being inflammatory.

It's why Libhater sticks out like a sore thumb as a phoney.

Mister D
07-31-2014, 02:27 PM
I find Jewish groups annoying cos they try to stifle every negative bit of speech allowable, but Jewish people are tops.

I am highly critical of Jewish organizations but I get along with individual Jews well enough.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:28 PM
You can kinda tell when some people are bringing up legitimate but difficult discussion points and when some people are just being inflammatory.

It's why Libhater sticks out like a sore thumb as a phoney.

True, very true, but at the same time there was a long article/speech within the first post and there are many people out there that do believe it.

Why not debate it?

Bob
07-31-2014, 02:30 PM

Louise, in my office was born a Jew. Though she pretty much ignores her background, we once in a while have chit chats. If I need something explained to me, she knows the answer. We are friends dating back to about 1993. She is fluent in Yiddish and French and other languages. We know each other. We love to joke around with each other. She is one cool lady.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
It wasn't censored. If I had felt it rational I would not have complained.

The Hole is a region of punishment. If your thread is bad, it goes to the Hole. If you are infracted you can only post there.

That's censorship, not in a legal sense, but in an ideological sense. It's defeatism, imo, to send away disgusting opinions rather than ignore them or challenge them.

Chris
07-31-2014, 02:31 PM
The bulk of the peasantry has irritable bowel syndrome.

Although I agree with your idea of letting them present their bile and then stomping their guts out with facts and such, I also agree with Peter. If overt wankery is allowed, it will proliferate and become noxious to otherwise long term desirable members. We lost Codename, Wash, and a few others due to asinine behavior.

Ethics dictate that we let them post, but in doing so the board devolves into storm front lite, or chimpout, or any of a myriad of others.

Certain people just need to be on permanent post review in my opinion.

Putting troublemakers on post review or thread banning would allow others to discuss the topic.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:33 PM
True, very true, but at the same time there was a long article/speech within the first post and there are many people out there that do believe it.

Why not debate it?

When a someone starts a conversation by blaming an entire race of people over a perceived problem, do you really need to read any further? :huh:

Matty
07-31-2014, 02:34 PM

Why not debate it?

You know what? More than six million Jewish people were incinerated because of people who thought like that person. That damn debate should be over. Now in Iraq we have the same like minded people trying to eradicate Christians. Then review the Hamas Charter.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:35 PM
When a someone starts a conversation by blaming an entire race of people over a perceived problem, do you really need to read any further? :huh:

When it is a prevailing sentiment? Yes. It helps those on the fence.

Bob
07-31-2014, 02:35 PM
Indeed. They often do. Then again intelligent people also take into account what is said by a person based off of past behavior. You got no street cred man. All of your 'back to black' and 'there's nothing you can do about it' junk, kinda turns people off.

You have a clearly identifiable rap sheet on you. Every now and then you say something which makes sense. And it catches my eye everytime I see it, because I have to double check the poster identity.

Despite your numerous grotesque qualities and statements, you stir discussion - the sole reason you are allowed to remain on the board. The necessity of your evil is always being challenged.

Why this attack on Cigar whom i seldom if ever have agreed with?

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:37 PM
You know what? More than six million Jewish people were incinerated because of people who thought like that person. That damn debate should be over. Now in Iraq we have the same like minded people trying to eradicate Christians. Then review the Hamas Charter.

And in the US we decimated 10 million natives and 4 million blacks to the slave trade. Ignoring these things is not the solution since the issue is not antisemitism, anti-black, etc it's human evolutionary profiling.

We need to dissect it and fix it.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:37 PM
When it is a prevailing sentiment? Yes. It helps those on the fence.

It doesn't make any common sense, I don't know of any one individual who is responsible for an entire race of people.

Do you?

Mister D
07-31-2014, 02:38 PM

Here we go...

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:39 PM
It doesn't make any common sense, I don't know of any one individual who is responsible for an entire race of people.

Do you?

I do not, but when I am judged by other women, other Russians, other Jews, other Catholics then in self-interest I must clarify.

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Well if me talking about Race is like rubbing your nose in shit ... then maybe it's your problem with race and not me. :grin:

You're projecting a great deal here bub.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:43 PM

The last thing on earth that I would ever worry about, is what some faceless, nameless poster on an internet political forum thinks of me. :laugh:

Really dude ... no offense, but you're not that important ... to me. :wink:

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 02:43 PM

It isn't so much an attack as a statement of fact.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:44 PM
I do not, but when I am judged by other women, other Russians, other Jews, other Catholics then in self-interest I must clarify.

Really ... you mean you don't live in Chicago either :laugh:

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 02:46 PM

Actually no, D tries to differ with people in a nice manner. I would say that you are the top race baiter on the forum though.

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 02:47 PM
And in the US we decimated 10 million natives and 4 million blacks to the slave trade. Ignoring these things is not the solution since the issue is not antisemitism, anti-black, etc it's human evolutionary profiling.

Many do not want it fixed. And take efforts to keep it broken.

The last thing on earth that I would ever worry about, is what some faceless, nameless poster on an internet political forum thinks of me. :laugh:

Really dude ... no offense, but you're not that important ... to me. :wink:

The most honest thing I have ever read from you. But frankly I don't think you care much about humans beings at all really. You're an ideological prostitute. A ship with no rudder but massive sails.

Matty
07-31-2014, 02:49 PM

There is no fix for hate!

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Really ... you mean you don't live in Chicago either :laugh:

I lived in Detroit. Does that count?

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Actually no, D tries to differ with people in a nice manner. I would say that you are the top race baiter on the forum though.

Then stop acting like a Fish and you won't get hooked

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:52 PM

There certainly is. My father is/was Polish Catholic who hated Russians. My mother was a Russian Jew Communisti who hated Catholics. They fell in love and changed each other.

Light drives out darkness. Darkness sure doesn't.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 02:52 PM
I lived in Detroit. Does that count?

Only for you ... :wink:

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Then stop acting like a Fish and you won't get hooked

Why, you're like one of those bozo the clown things you punch and it jumps back up. No matter how many times you knock it down it comes right back up for more.

Redrose
07-31-2014, 02:54 PM

Lawyers, hello?

Jews did not ruin America, nor did Blacks, Hispanics, Christians, Mormons, homosexuals or any other specific ethnic or social group. To think that, to promote that is ignorant.

Our country's woes are a direct result of corrupt, self-serving career politicians and low information voters.

I read that original post, it was controversial for sure. I'm not sure what the "Hole" is for, I don't think it's necessary. Many controversial subjects are posted on this forum, that are kicked around and debated. That topic should not be treated any differently. Certain topics arise and all of a sudden we're all walking on eggs. None of us are children, none of us are going to faint when F-bombs are dropped. The few who refuse to post a legitimate comment, just one liners and emoticons can be ignored.

I'm not Jewish, we have a little Jewish on my ex's side. I have many long time Jewish friends. I support Israel completely, and wish Netanyahu could run for president here. I like him and his strength of character.

Cigar
There certainly is. My father is/was Polish Catholic who hated Russians. My mother was a Russian Jew Communisti who hated Catholics. They fell in love and changed each other.

Light drives out darkness. Darkness sure doesn't.

Hate can be somewhat silly and stupid, especially if you Hate someone you've never met.

Dr. Who
The Hole is a region of punishment. If your thread is bad, it goes to the Hole. If you are infracted you can only post there.

That's censorship, not in a legal sense, but in an ideological sense. It's defeatism, imo, to send away disgusting opinions rather than ignore them or challenge them.
Nothing in the Hole shows up in a google search or to anyone unregistered on the forum. It's our way of not airing our dirty laundry. Also, while you are welcome to debate this individual, I suspect your words will be met with irrational conspiracy theory.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Netanyahu?

Help us.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Nothing in the Hole shows up in a google search or to anyone unregistered on the forum. It's our way of not airing our dirty laundry. Also, while you are welcome to debate this individual, I suspect your words will be met with irrational conspiracy theory.

Do you not find it ironic that the same method of controlling the Jews by Hitler is used to control speech against the Jews by this forum?

This is difficult for me to swallow.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 02:58 PM
Hate can be somewhat silly and stupid, especially if you Hate someone you've never met.

Hate is a strong word cigar,,,most people like to be around people who are like them. You can't deny that, doesn't mean you hate somebody.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 02:59 PM
Hate is a strong word cigar,,,most people like to be around people who are like them. You can't deny that, doesn't mean you hate somebody.

There is a difference between preference and hate. I think he's discussing the latter.

Matty
07-31-2014, 03:00 PM
Do you not find it ironic that the same method of controlling the Jews by Hitler is used to control speech against the Jews by this forum?

And yet when Bob used the word "negro" censorship was okay. We had no less than 600 or so posts trying to shut him up and if memory serves that thread went poof. Didn't it. After it was placed in the hole.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:01 PM
And yet when Bob used the word "negro" censorship was okay. We had no less than 600 or so posts trying to shut him up and if memory serves that thread went poof. Didn't it. After it was placed in the hole.

Apples to oranges. Had warwulf called us kikes or sheenies I would have reported him.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 03:01 PM

We don't seek to control speech per se, but rabid hate is quite another thing all together. Leaving those sorts of posts open to google hits is the equivalent of putting up the bat signal for the conspiracy nut jobs to invade the forum.

Matty
07-31-2014, 03:02 PM
Apples to oranges. Had warwulf called us kikes or sheenies I would have reported him.
Not at all. It's all censorship.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:04 PM
We don't seek to control speech per se, but rabid hate is quite another thing all together. Leaving those sorts of posts open to google hits is the equivalent of putting up the bat signal for the conspiracy nut jobs to invade the forum.

I could not, did not find this place on google. I was invited. The way SEO works having a single thread with that in the title would not show up for pages and pages. Racists would find stormfront and that other site, first. People usually look for page one when subscribing someplace for an ideology.

Personally, I think it was someone posing as a racist, but that's besides the point.

Casting off unpopular speech rather than debate it is a sign of weakness and encourages no change whatsoever.

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 03:04 PM

Um...yes there is.

Dude, I was an avid stormfronter, not so much a sign carrying wombat declaring the virtues of my whiteness like some of the david duke supporters out there - those guys are a special kind of stupid.

But ideologically I ate up a lot of what was preached there - because it made sense at the time and it catered to a person of my experiences. However, exposure to other places, and stormfront oddly enough convinced me that there was a better path.

It wasn't until there was conflicting information, and additional insight that my mindset had changed. Passing of time also helps the knowledge sink in.

Sure, I still have my preferences for company, but my kneejerk reactions are much different now. Learning to zoom out and look at a bigger picture always helps.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Not at all. It's all censorship.

No, one breaks the rules of the forum (no attacks on members), the other is speech you don't like. Sheeny or kike or negro is like calling someone stupid or dumb or ugly. It's a personal attack.

Saying something about a group (Democrats, blacks, gays, is a political opinion that is mostly stupid).

Matty
07-31-2014, 03:09 PM
Um...yes there is.

Dude, I was an avid stormfronter, not so much a sign carrying wombat declaring the virtues of my whiteness like some of the david duke supporters out there - those guys are a special kind of stupid.

But ideologically I ate up a lot of what was preached there - because it made sense at the time and it catered to a person of my experiences. However, exposure to other places, and stormfront oddly enough convinced me that there was a better path.

It wasn't until there was conflicting information, and additional insight that my mindset had changed. Passing of time also helps the knowledge sink in.

Sure, I still have my preferences for company, but my kneejerk reactions are much different now. Learning to zoom out and look at a bigger picture always helps.
Jewish persecution has endured for thousands of years. Posting hate speech does not lead to discussion or a fix for anti semitism. I'm sorry but I disagree with you. And, I am no dude. I'm a fairly old white, of German descent, white lady.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 03:11 PM
There is a difference between preference and hate. I think he's discussing the latter.

Then we are back to the racist aspect. I've had people call me Un American because I don't care about watching football, also called a racist for the same reason. The latter of that statement does carry some meaning if you think about it.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 03:12 PM
Persecution has endured for thousands of years.

Posting hate speech does not lead to discussion or a fix for Racism.

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 03:13 PM
Jewish persecution has endured for thousands of years. Posting hate speech does not lead to discussion or a fix for anti semitism. I'm sorry but I disagree with you. And, I am no dude. I'm a fairly old white, of German descent, white lady.

I have long said that people are protean - ever changing, continually evolving.

However there is the requisite desire for improvement.

One man's hate speech is another's cry to freedom. Utterly subjective.

...Dudette.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 03:14 PM
Then we are back to the racist aspect. I've had people call me Un American because I don't care about watching football, also called a racist for the same reason. The latter of that statement does carry some meaning if you think about it.

You don't like Football?

WTF is wrong with you? :grin:

Cigar
07-31-2014, 03:15 PM

...Dudette.

Really ... hummm

Matty

...Dudette.

Oh Lord.

Cthulhu
You don't like Football?

Eh. I'm in his boat too. I don't particularly get all riled up over watching a bunch of meat heads get concussions. But to each their own.

Some people think I'm a faggot for liking D&D and playing Starcraft. *Shrug*.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:16 PM

Native persecution has endured, black persecution has endured, we don't have the monopoly on being hated or persecuted. Posting speech that you don't like can lead to a fix. Cthulhu already told you that through debate he has come around on topics.

Because we were denied access to speech, we should always supposed minority speech even if we find it disgusting or hateful.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:17 PM

It can. Bobby Kennedy was not fond of blacks until James Farmer took him apart in his office. Debate can change minds.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:18 PM

We fired up the ovens? When did this happen? :shocked:

Why was I not part of this final solution..., I protest most vehemently.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:19 PM
Apples to oranges. Had warwulf called us kikes or sheenies I would have reported him. What is that (the bolded)?

Captain Obvious
You don't like Football?

I used to be a huge NFL fan, not so much anymore.

Too many thugs, too many rule changes, too much commercialism.

Same goes for college ball - in fact college is worse because the system is wholly corrupt and it takes advantage of our youth who are supposed to be getting educations, it's a fucking joke. And you have to be rotten to the core to win, which it's why it's the same schools year after year in the hunt, all the sports collegiate corrupt ones.

Alyosha
We fired up the ovens? When did this happen? :shocked:

Why was I not part of this final solution..., I protest most vehemently.

The Nazi's, believing Jews to be Bolshevik conspirators regulated their speech, smartie.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 03:20 PM

Once again you suprise me with a coherent post. First you have to think that most people aren't racist. Which they are in reality, otherwise they wouldn't self segregate. It's like being in the chow hall in prison, whites in one place, blacks in another, mexicans in another place. In prison it is a must to stay with your own. In the outside world,,,,,it's not. It is by choice, like a gated community where most of the people in congress live. I don't see any of them living in some community overrun by any minority.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:21 PM

Fairly old? :wink:

Alyosha
What is that (the bolded)?

Another pejorative for Jew. You've never heard of the "Sheeny man" or Sheeny curse"?

Captain Obvious
Alyosha - why don't you just take that paragraph from that hole thread and start one yourself?

If it's that interesting a topic, go for it.

You're a big girl.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:22 PM
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) - why don't you just take that paragraph from that hole thread and start one yourself?

If it's that interesting a topic, go for it.

You're a big girl.

Already started by the mods post banned him so he can't discuss it with me. lol.

Cigar
07-31-2014, 03:22 PM
It can. Bobby Kennedy was not fond of blacks until James Farmer took him apart in his office. Debate can change minds.

But when debate doesn't work ... :grin:

http://heatrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Everyone-has-a-plan-until.jpg (http://heatrick.com/2014/03/02/everyone-has-a-plan-until/)

Cthulhu
07-31-2014, 03:23 PM
Another pejorative for Jew. You've never heard of the "Sheeny man" or Sheeny curse"?

Not gonna lie, I don't know where the term 'kike' or 'sheenie' came from. But they both sound ridiculous on the surface. Alyosha.

Matty
07-31-2014, 03:23 PM
The Nazi's, believing Jews to be Bolshevik conspirators regulated their speech, smartie.
They regulated more than their speech.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:24 PM

No.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:24 PM
They regulated more than their speech.

Of course, but that's where it began. I'd rather have a million racists and misogynists have the right to call me names than allow a precedence be set of their not being allowed to.

That leads to danger.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:26 PM
Already started by the mods post banned him so he can't discuss it with me. lol.

Mods plural didn't. I did. It is post review so the other mods can discuss and while he doesn't flood the board with more hate. I only have one vote. He may be back.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 03:28 PM
I could not, did not find this place on google. I was invited. The way SEO works having a single thread with that in the title would not show up for pages and pages. Racists would find stormfront and that other site, first. People usually look for page one when subscribing someplace for an ideology.

Personally, I think it was someone posing as a racist, but that's besides the point.

Casting off unpopular speech rather than debate it is a sign of weakness and encourages no change whatsoever.
As a small demonstration, I googled a phrase from something he posted in the fish thread. It came up immediately. So any jingoistic phrases used in those hate pieces would also be easy to find if others of the same ilk were looking for that sort of opinion.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Not to pick on mods, but is "Raghead" not considered "hate speech"? Why is no one offended by libhater's thread? Won't google pick up anti-Muslim speech.

I'll tell you why I'm not. It's a shit thread. I can tell from the title.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:32 PM
As a small demonstration, I googled a phrase from something he posted in the fish thread. It came up immediately. So any jingoistic phrases used in those hate pieces would also be easy to find if others of the same ilk were looking for that sort of opinion.

Dr. Who

you typed in exact search words for a weird combo "eco zionist hippie rebel". Who would think to start there. Let's try this: "Jew America problems."

22, 800,000 hits.

"Jew Blame America Problems"

24, 800,000 hits

We're not even close on it.

Bob
Not to pick on mods, but is "Raghead" not considered "hate speech"? Why is no one offended by libhater's thread? Won't google pick up anti-Muslim speech.

Alyosha check this out

http://www.c-span.org/video/?319734-1/islam-west

Cthulhu

It could also be that many just avoid Libhater's threads because of past disappointment. I avoid many threads by a few posters most of the time.

I can't get butthurt by what I don't read.

Knowing who the author is, if they have a reputation, can set the tone of a thread. Take this thread for instance, you have a reputation Alyosha, not a crappy one either. Thus this thread has taken off because people know there is likely to be intelligent discussion.

Lo and behold, there is intelligent discussion and the thread has taken off. Libhater threads? Not so much.

Rebel Son

Because in this enviroment nobody cares, I've used the term rag head more than once. Do you know anybody who actually wears a rag on their head and lives in the US?

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:33 PM
Just typed into Google "Ragheads to beheads" and we're number one!

Bob
07-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Because in this enviroment nobody cares, I've used the term rag head more than once. Do you know anybody who actually wears a rag on their head and lives in the US?

We have many in my city. Both Sikh and various Muslims. Rebel Son

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 03:36 PM
We have many in my city. Both Sikh and various Muslims. @Rebel Son (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=783)

Good for you,,,,,,,we don't have any. Even the paki's who run convience stores wear regular clothes.

Chloe
07-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Alyosha I moved the threads to the hole because I thought that it was the best thing to do. I didn't wait for the other moderators or ask if it was the right thing to do like I probably should have done but it was my choice. I wasn't trying to censor anybody or start a new policy or anything like that but when you see several anti-Jewish threads appear in row and scattered around it doesn't seem right or legitimate in my opinion. It seemed to me like someone who was waiting for the moment to basically bomb the place with hate.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:38 PM
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) I moved the threads to the hole because I thought that it was the best thing to do. I didn't wait for the other moderators or ask if it was the right thing to do like I probably should have done but it was my choice. I wasn't trying to censor anybody or start a new policy or anything like that but when you see several anti-Jewish threads appear in row and scattered around it doesn't seem right or legitimate in my opinion. It seemed to me like someone who was waiting for the moment to basically bomb the place with hate.

Maybe I'm cynical but if we review the list of threads on here I'm not seeing a lot of love.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 03:38 PM

Of course, you typed in a thread title that isn't anywhere else.....type in raghead by itself and see how many hits you get.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:40 PM

Great.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 03:40 PM
@Dr. Who (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=612)

you typed in exact search words for a weird combo "eco zionist hippie rebel". Who would think to start there. Let's try this: "Jew America problems."

22, 800,000 hits.

"Jew Blame America Problems"

24, 800,000 hits

We're not even close on it.
Those posts won't show up because they are in the Hole. That's why I didn't pick from one of them. The link to the web is broken. Instead google kike sheeny and switch your search filter to the last 24 hours and see what comes up.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Of course, you typed in a thread title that isn't anywhere else.....type in raghead by itself and see how many hits you get.
Type in Ragheads and filter for the last 24 hours and we're still number one.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:41 PM

Just like the eco zionist hippie freak. That's my point. In the larger scope of search terms that bash Jews we're not making it to page one.

I doubt many neonazis looking for a forum home type in "eco zionist hippie freak", which by the way I would argue was worth a threadban, because it violates forum rules.

Chloe
07-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Maybe I'm cynical but if we review the list of threads on here I'm not seeing a lot of love.

Fair enough, but I just wanted to let you know why I did it. Please don't blame the other moderators or get upset that it's the forum that's doing this to people. I moved all of those threads because I didn't trust the guy posting them or his intentions and I didn't like the content.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Type in Ragheads and filter for the last 24 hours and we're still number one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2OYRMYPMs

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:45 PM
Those posts won't show up because they are in the Hole. That's why I didn't pick from one of them. The link to the web is broken. Instead google kike sheeny and switch your search filter to the last 24 hours and see what comes up.

My point is the mass number of threads and possible search terms actual racists/Nazi's would use. We're not even close. I also never filter my search when looking for a company, website, etc for the past 24 hours. I only do that for news.

I respectfully disagree with you that we'll be inundated with Nazis because of thread titles. They come here because a) friends posts here and invited them, or b) they're trolling.

I don't believe warpig or whatever his name may be is a real poster. That's never been my point. It's selective outrage, selective censorship, etc.

How many anti-gay, anti-black,anti-liberal thread titles do we see here daily?

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 03:47 PM
J
I doubt many neonazis looking for a forum home type in "eco zionist hippie freak", which by the way I would argue was worth a threadban, because it violates forum rules.

:) Yeah, maybe but it could have been put in much worse words.........That would have been a thread ban. You're arguing against yourself here it seems for some reason.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Fair enough, but I just wanted to let you know why I did it. Please don't blame the other moderators or get upset that it's the forum that's doing this to people. I moved all of those threads because I didn't trust the guy posting them or his intentions and I didn't like the content.

You're a representative of the forum just as you are a representative of Jewish people whether you like it or not. We are both judged as individuals and as whatever label/group someone wishes to slap on us.

It's unfair but it is what it is.

I think when we are overly sensitive about issues involving groups we are a part of then we have to take a step back. There is no harm in debating racists, and only good in it. When their arguments are shown and proven to be without merit and stupid then those bordering on that position have something positive to associate with our position.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:48 PM
:) Yeah, maybe but it could have been put in much worse words.........That would have been a thread ban. You're arguing against yourself here it seems for some reason.

One is abuse of a poster (Chloe) and another is a political/ideological statement. The first is taken care of by rules regarding how we treat other posters, the other is not or should not be, imo.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 03:52 PM
One is abuse of a poster (Chloe) and another is a political/ideological statement. The first is taken care of by rules regarding how we treat other posters, the other is not or should not be, imo.

Yes, but you are arguing for the racial threads to be kept, and against them being kept,,or that is how I understand it. I'm confused I guess.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Yes, but you are arguing for the racial threads to be kept, and against them being kept,,or that is how I understand it. I'm confused I guess.

I am arguing for not censoring speech, but debating bad ideas. Name-calling is another matter, that's directed at a person (ad hominem) and not an idea.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 03:53 PM
You're a representative of the forum just as you are a representative of Jewish people whether you like it or not. We are both judged as individuals and as whatever label/group someone wishes to slap on us.

It's unfair but it is what it is.

I think when we are overly sensitive about issues involving groups we are a part of then we have to take a step back. There is no harm in debating racists, and only good in it. When their arguments are shown and proven to be without merit and stupid then those bordering on that position have something positive to associate with our position.
From previous experience we know that allowing that kind of rabid speech does seem to attract others, however they find the place, they come and to be honest, we don't want to be that kind of forum. There are all kinds of forums where they love that stuff, let them go there. We aren't trying to be the go to forum for the fringe because then the regular folks won't want to post here.

Chris
07-31-2014, 03:57 PM
I can understand the desire to bury undesirables but it can also be good to let members react to it.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 03:57 PM
I am arguing for not censoring speech, but debating bad ideas. Name-calling is another matter, that's directed at a person (ad hominem) and not an idea.

Understood, but in the end can you seperate the two? At what point does ad hom become something that should need censoring? If you allow one then you have to allow both.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:59 PM
From previous experience we know that allowing that kind of rabid speech does seem to attract others, however they find the place, they come and to be honest, we don't want to be that kind of forum. There are all kinds of forums where they love that stuff, let them go there. We aren't trying to be the go to forum for the fringe because then the regular folks won't want to post here.

Why do you believe this would become a forum of fringe if this individual's craziness is shut down right away by a forum of righteous men and women?

I don't have power, Ethereal doesn't, Chris doesn't, you don't to argue someone into a corner when they produce garbage? That's almost insulting that you think so little of our capabilities to out-maneuver an idiot recycling Nazi garbage.

How long would someone stay if they are made to look stupid or feel their ideas unwelcome? Trinnity had a neo-nazi on her forum that stayed 2 weeks before we harassed him too much to remain. It wasn't until we left that he returned.

We've had threads on here that are anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-black, anti-conservative, anti-you name it and they go on and on. This feels so selective to me, and if not me, someone with Jews in my family, someone effected by pogroms, then who should give credit to the power of free speech?

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 03:59 PM
Understood, but in the end can you seperate the two? At what point does ad hom become something that should need censoring? If you allow one then you have to allow both.

If I say, Rebel Son your ideas are dumb, that doesn't mean I think you're dumb. Just those ideas. There is a difference.

Mister D
07-31-2014, 04:00 PM
I think this forum is pretty good in this respect. As a man who consistently violates racial orthodoxy I would know. I've been on forums where even discussing some of the topics I've brought up was "racism" by forum definition. The dumber racists and racial advocates get banned here because they are purposely abrasive and its obvious. They also use derogatory language. I'm glad to see them go. They aren't helping their cause.

ADMIN
07-31-2014, 04:01 PM
As a matter of fact, tPF does gain a significant percentage of new members through Google searches. Obviously, the forum ranks for a vast number of search terms, but the majority of new members come through some variation of "political forums".

When a potential new member arrives on the site, the recent threads not in The Hole are immediately viewable. First impressions matter, and posters tend to be drawn to forums where they find common ground. I am certain many of you have experienced forums which consist largely of echo chambers. Threads such as those which ultimately end up in The Hole are doubly damaging. They have been shown time and time again to draw posters who do not adhere to our goal of quality discussion and posting in good faith, and furthermore, they drive away quality members who have explicitly stated they are embarrassed to be associated with some of the content at tPF. Much of this content has hurt our forum in other ways.

The moderators here have an impossible task in trying to balance light moderation with promoting quality discussions. I hope that our membership here realizes how difficult a job it is, and how well they fulfill their responsibilities. There have been numerous forums online which allow almost unlimited "free speech". In my opinion, I have not seen a single one of any notable size that led to a frank and productive discussion about race, religion, or other topic. Rather, they tend to magnify the worst of online discussion, and leave owners and membership at risk for a number of offline issues.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 04:02 PM
I can understand the desire to bury undesirables but it can also be good to let members react to it.
They are welcome to view it in the Hole.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 04:02 PM
If I say, Rebel Son your ideas are dumb, that doesn't mean I think you're dumb. Just those ideas. There is a difference.

I think that's dumb.

If I think you're a simpleton I'm going to say so. Is that an insult? Depends on who you ask I guess.

If I call you something that I have no idea if it's accurate or not only to inflame you then that's an insult.

Mister D
07-31-2014, 04:03 PM

The reactions are sometimes even dumber than the OP.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 04:03 PM
We've had threads on here that are anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-black, anti-conservative, anti-you name it and they go on and on. This feels so selective to me, and if not me, someone with Jews in my family, someone effected by pogroms, then who should give credit to the power of free speech?

Well said, let freedom ring.......

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 04:05 PM
Why don't we make the hole a privileged viewing area.

Members can be given the option to view the hole if they wish or to not have access to it.

It's doable on this platform, I'm pretty sure of that.
Peter1469 ?

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 04:06 PM
The point is not to be flooded with Nazis, the point is not to turn away intelligent potential members that see a large number of blatantly racist thread titled when they look at the forum. Or to have current members leave so they are not associated with blatant racists.

My point is the mass number of threads and possible search terms actual racists/Nazi's would use. We're not even close. I also never filter my search when looking for a company, website, etc for the past 24 hours. I only do that for news.

I respectfully disagree with you that we'll be inundated with Nazis because of thread titles. They come here because a) friends posts here and invited them, or b) they're trolling.

I don't believe warpig or whatever his name may be is a real poster. That's never been my point. It's selective outrage, selective censorship, etc.

How many anti-gay, anti-black,anti-liberal thread titles do we see here daily?

Alyosha
As a matter of fact, tPF does gain a significant percentage of new members through Google searches. Obviously, the forum ranks for a vast number of search terms, but the majority of new members come through some variation of "political forums".

When a potential new member arrives on the site, the recent threads not in The Hole are immediately viewable. First impressions matter, and posters tend to be drawn to forums where they find common ground. I am certain many of you have experienced forums which consist largely of echo chambers. Threads such as those which ultimately end up in The Hole are doubly damaging. They have been shown time and time again to draw posters who do not adhere to our goal of quality discussion and posting in good faith, and furthermore, they drive away quality members who have explicitly stated they are embarrassed to be associated with some of the content at tPF. Much of this content has hurt our forum in other ways.

The moderators here have an impossible task in trying to balance light moderation with promoting quality discussions. I hope that our membership here realizes how difficult a job it is, and how well they fulfill their responsibilities. There have been numerous forums online which allow almost unlimited "free speech". In my opinion, I have not seen a single one of any notable size that led to a frank and productive discussion about race, religion, or other topic. Rather, they tend to magnify the worst of online discussion, and leave owners and membership at risk for a number of offline issues.
ADMIN

you are admin here and at Trinnity's forum where this was allowed to continue unchecked for some time. I didn't see the forum dissolve into Stormfront Part II.

Also, thank you for posting and engaging this topic of discussion because I do have feelings regarding this matter. I see thread after thread of garbage posts containing blacks in videos doing ridiculous things, and they live on. I see innumerable anti-female threads. I watched as an individual was called "negro" with impunity, so I don't understand why certain threads receive the Hole's attention while others seem to go along their merry way.

There is no consistent bar in my opinion. Do you think Muslims would want to read about "ragheads"? I, for one, do not. Yet they remain.

Chris
They are welcome to view it in the Hole.

If it's unseen, how? Given that there were half a dozen such threads, Chloe's moving them was appropriate. So I'm not complaining so much as explaining the frustration members might feel not be given a chance to deal with it ourselves.

Chris
07-31-2014, 04:08 PM
The reactions are sometimes even dumber than the OP.

That's true too. They bring out the best and the worst.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 04:08 PM

I'm good with that, despite our previous run ins. I like you for your honesty. I have my own view as everyone else here, doesn't make any of us good, bad, or ugly. People may not like me because I say what I think. In the end,,,,,,,it's me. I'm not trying to be somebody I'm not. I expect no less of others here.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Why don't we make the hole a privileged viewing area.

Members can be given the option to view the hole if they wish or to not have access to it.

It's doable on this platform, I'm pretty sure of that.
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) ?
Adelaide is the tech chick. I don't have a clue.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 04:11 PM
@ADMIN (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1)

Do you think Muslims would want to read about "ragheads"? I, for one, do not. Yet they remain.

OK, how many ragheads read this forum or how many would want to join?

LOL, now you went to admin?

The Sage of Main Street
07-31-2014, 04:13 PM

We also don't need some asshat who is only here to peddle his hate. It's not his hate. Anti-semitism is exclusively owned by the ruling class, who sucker bootlicking cowards into peddling this scapegoat shield. Every time I've heard, "You know, the Jews are behind this," it's by some know-it-all nobody who doesn't have enough self-respect to stand up to the people who are obviously the only ones with the power to be behind whatever he is complaining about.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 04:13 PM

How many Nazis would want to join this forum? As everyone likes to point out, it's a "libertarian" clique. Who wants to hang out with us? Not National Socialists, that's for sure.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 04:14 PM
It's not his hate. Anti-semitism is exclusively owned by the ruling class, who sucker bootlicking cowards into peddling this scapegoat shield. Every time I've heard, "You know, the Jews are behind this," it's by some know-it-all nobody who doesn't have enough self-respect to stand up to the people who are obviously the only ones with the power to be behind whatever he is complaining about.

And you are a man who makes my point. How often do we get to read anti-gay posts from you? Daily, that's what. Anti-black? Daily, that's what.

I don't want you to like us, quite frankly. I'd rather have non haters support Jewish people.

Captain Obvious
We have 45 members logged on btw, that's at the high end of our bell curve.

Matty

you are admin here and at Trinnity's forum where this was allowed to continue unchecked for some time. I didn't see the forum dissolve into Stormfront Part II.

Also, thank you for posting and engaging this topic of discussion because I do have feelings regarding this matter. I see thread after thread of garbage posts containing blacks in videos doing ridiculous things, and they live on. I see innumerable anti-female threads. I watched as an individual was called "negro" with impunity, so I don't understand why certain threads receive the Hole's attention while others seem to go along their merry way.

There is no consistent bar in my opinion. Do you think Muslims would want to read about "ragheads"? I, for one, do not. Yet they remain.

No. The person who used the term " negro" was blasted for doing so, thread was moved to the hole, then obliterated entirely. Was it not?

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 04:15 PM

LOL, now you went to admin?
We have had a few Muslim members. Furthermore, people use aliases, so you don't know who your fellow members are unless they tell you. How many you are insulting using that term is unknown.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 04:15 PM
No. The person who used the term " negro" was blasted for doing so, thread was moved to the hole, then obliterated entirely. Was it not?

Persons who said negro, persons. They were blasted by some good people like yourself and others gave us the rendition of why it's ok to use and we were all being PC.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 04:17 PM
How many Nazis would want to join this forum? As everyone likes to point out, it's a "libertarian" clique. Who wants to hang out with us? Not National Socialists, that's for sure.

I'm a Nationalist,,,and I like it here. I'm not a socialist,,,,,,,,,big difference.

Matty
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Persons who said negro, persons. They were blasted by some good people like yourself and others gave us the rendition of why it's ok to use and we were all being PC.
Thread was moved to the hole and then obliterated right?

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 04:19 PM
Thread was moved to the hole and then obliterated right?

There were multiple threads, I'm sorry to say. One got moved and certain posters were supported, repped, and thanked for supporting the right to say "negro".

Matty
07-31-2014, 04:23 PM
There were multiple threads, I'm sorry to say. One got moved and certain posters were supported, repped, and thanked for supporting the right to say "negro".
The most egregious one was obliterated.

Rebel Son

I'd argue this whole thing but it would end up in the hole......so I'll leave it.

And the thread.....

Alyosha
The most egregious one was obliterated.

Good to know, I suppose.

ADMIN
07-31-2014, 04:34 PM

Alyosha

I felt the need to join this discussion because I wanted to address moderation in a general sense being questioned yet again. Of lesser importance, there were a number of incorrect assumptions being made in this thread.

The bulk of your post is more a question for the moderators than for me. As you know, I am not involved with specific instances of moderation, and the moderators are the ones who enforce and interpret the rules. However, I will say, if you see so many "garbage posts" here, then why not work to change it? Reporting posts, making a good example with your own content, assuming a leadership position, and so on, are all ways to help improve the site. It is difficult for me to reconcile your opinion that there are so many problem posters here with your earlier statement that you should have been allowed to engage the individual whose posts started this thread. Either you believe, as you suggested earlier, that you can successfully debate and drive these individuals off the forum, or you admit that such efforts have not been successful in putting an end to the "garbage posts" you observe here. If members want free speech and no censorship, how then can they complain about the content of the posts? This is what I mean when I say that the moderators have an impossible job.

I am of the opinion that our moderators do an excellent job, and for the most part, I believe our members feel this way as well. Consistency is something that will always be a challenge for any moderating team, and each member will have a different opinion of what is offensive and what is permissible. We will always work to improve that consistency, and to the forum at large, I simply ask that you remember the moderators have the best of intentions. Were it not for them, this forum would not exist. It really is as simple as that.

GrassrootsConservative
07-31-2014, 04:45 PM
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863)

I felt the need to join this discussion because I wanted to address moderation in a general sense being questioned yet again. Of lesser importance, there were a number of incorrect assumptions being made in this thread.

The bulk of your post is more a question for the moderators than for me. As you know, I am not involved with specific instances of moderation, and the moderators are the ones who enforce and interpret the rules. However, I will say, if you see so many "garbage posts" here, then why not work to change it? Reporting posts, making a good example with your own content, assuming a leadership position, and so on, are all ways to help improve the site. It is difficult for me to reconcile your opinion that there are so many problem posters here with your earlier statement that you should have been allowed to engage the individual whose posts started this thread. Either you believe, as you suggested earlier, that you can successfully debate and drive these individuals off the forum, or you admit that such efforts have not been successful in putting an end to the "garbage posts" you observe here. If members want free speech and no censorship, how then can they complain about the content of the posts? This is what I mean when I say that the moderators have an impossible job.

I am of the opinion that our moderators do an excellent job, and for the most part, I believe our members feel this way as well. Consistency is something that will always be a challenge for any moderating team, and each member will have a different opinion of what is offensive and what is permissible. We will always work to improve that consistency, and to the forum at large, I simply ask that you remember the moderators have the best of intentions. Were it not for them, this forum would not exist. It really is as simple as that.

Agreed.

Redrose
07-31-2014, 04:47 PM

Yes.

Mister D
07-31-2014, 04:48 PM
That's true too. They bring out the best and the worst.

Exactly

momsapplepie
07-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Admin is right as well as the Mods. One thread can lead to a whole tangle. There are those that seek out those types of specific threads so they can worm their way in and continue the onslaught. It proliferates at an amazing speed. All you need to look at is how the hate is spreading in light of the current ME situation.

Captain Obvious
Yes.

http://www.bikerdoorags.com/images/Product/BikerdannaRed.JPG

Rebel Son
Yes.

I don't mean a doo rag, :) You think they might want to join here?

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 04:50 PM
I don't mean a doo rag, :) You think they might want to join here?

So your head rag is ok but theirs isn't?

I know how that works...

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 04:52 PM
So your head rag is ok but theirs isn't?

I know how that works...

I wear a hard hat, not a rag. Thank you very much.

Chris
07-31-2014, 04:54 PM
http://www.bikerdoorags.com/images/Product/BikerdannaRed.JPG

^^cap dreamin' again...

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 04:56 PM
^^cap dreamin' again...

So, what's your point?

:biglaugh:

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 04:57 PM
^^cap dreamin' again...

Looks like a dude with implants to me.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 05:03 PM

She's got that hot water bottle belly thing going.

I didn't put that up because I thought she was hot, it was merely for the do-rag.

I'd probably hit that though, I won't lie.

Rebel Son
07-31-2014, 05:06 PM
She's got that hot water bottle belly thing going. I didn't put that up because I thought she was hot, it was merely for the do-rag. I'd probably hit that though, I won't lie. Might want to check for a packege first.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 05:31 PM
Admin is right as well as the Mods. One thread can lead to a whole tangle. There are those that seek out those types of specific threads so they can worm their way in and continue the onslaught. It proliferates at an amazing speed. All you need to look at is how the hate is spreading in light of the current ME situation.

And how do you explain the anti black threads?

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 05:32 PM

Can you link one?

If you have already here somewhere, sorry. I didn't see it.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 05:48 PM
ADMIN

Thank you for the discussion and interest. When I said junk threads I mean a million threads of vidoes with black people only being stupid in the pub. Why bother commenting when you can ignore it?

Cigar
07-31-2014, 05:53 PM

You need to socialize more ... with Women and not a Computer :grin: IMO

Cigar
07-31-2014, 05:56 PM

Don't worry about it ... these people can be Anti-Black all they want.

Black people are use to it and most I know, don't give a shit about cowards who hide in internet forums. :wink:

momsapplepie
07-31-2014, 08:01 PM

I can understand your frustration as it was a topic that you could well have skewered and roasted the guy. Though personally, I viewed it as a bait thread aimed at you and thought you were far too intelligent to fall into beating on a rock troll. You can't win arguing with someone so jaded.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 08:13 PM
I can understand your frustration as it was a topic that you could well have skewered and roasted the guy. Though personally, I viewed it as a bait thread aimed at you and thought you were far too intelligent to fall into beating on a rock troll. You can't win arguing with someone so jaded.
I agree. We can easily discuss race or anything else. But a clear troll isn't going to help. And I mean a hateful troll. Not the typical talking points types.

If I am wrong for putting warwulf on post review he will be back. That is what post review is for. I explained that to him in a pm and told him to continue to post- but it would be in post review. He hasn't bothered to since that time and now. I don't think he was interested in honest debate.

momsapplepie
07-31-2014, 08:16 PM
As for anti-black threads, I see political correctness and personal perception has much to how the thread is viewed. As pointed out before, if it's not blatantly aimed at someone personally, then it would be an accepted topic of conversation. That is what seems to be the deterrent to any conversation on race. No matter how carefully couched, it's going to offend someone.

Captain Obvious
08-01-2014, 05:10 AM
I want to know where these anri blaxk threads are

Captain Obvious
08-01-2014, 05:10 AM
Mobile

Rebel Son
08-01-2014, 10:26 AM
You need to socialize more ... with Women and not a Computer :grin: IMO

Why? In a month I'll go back to work and socialize more than I want to, while providing your kind free everything with my taxes. BTW, I've been married for 25 years.

The Xl
08-01-2014, 10:35 AM
I want to know where these anri blaxk threads are

http://www.ajaxunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/spellingmeme.jpg

Captain Obvious
08-01-2014, 10:36 AM
http://www.ajaxunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/spellingmeme.jpg

Fucking mobile phone, I have fat fingers to begin with.

Give me a break.

:biglaugh:

PolWatch
08-01-2014, 10:39 AM
no excuses! the spelling police swat team is triangulating your position and will soon take you into custody! we have sandards to uphold!

momsapplepie
08-01-2014, 10:43 AM
and here I thought he was just being PC!

Cigar
08-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Why? In a month I'll go back to work and socialize more than I want to, while providing your kind free everything with my taxes. BTW, I've been married for 25 years.

Well if you're doing that, then it's you who is the Fool :laugh:

My condolences to your Wife, she must be a saint :wink:

Rebel Son
08-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Well if you're doing that, then it's you who is the Fool :laugh:

My condolences to your Wife, she must be a saint :wink:

Yeah, you have a point, my wife is a saint but she doesn't agree with our taxes supporting lazy people who would rather collect public assistance than work.

I work around 12 hrs a day six days a week. They take around 650 bucks on average out of my check every week. You think that is right?

Go to work on the pipeline, maybe you can actually afford that shit in your profile pic.

The Sage of Main Street
08-01-2014, 12:30 PM
And you are a man who makes my point. How often do we get to read anti-gay posts from you? Daily, that's what. Anti-black? Daily, that's what.

I don't want you to like us, quite frankly. I'd rather have non haters support Jewish people. So you associate Jews with ghetto gangbangers and heterophobe degenerates?

The Sage of Main Street
08-01-2014, 12:51 PM
no excuses! the spelling police swat team is triangulating your position and will soon take you into custody! we have sandards to uphold! You just want to cover up for the fact that College Education Is a Fraud and Should Not Be Rewarded. Poor English usage is proof that our no-immediate-reward educational system does not inspire normal people to study.

But no paid opinionator questions its unnatural structure. You also want to defend any ideas the scribbling flunkies of the regime implant in your mind. "An opinion from Stage? I've never heard his ideas before, so they must be stupid or crazy."

The Sage of Main Street
08-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Yeah, you have a point, my wife is a saint but she doesn't agree with our taxes supporting lazy people who would rather collect public assistance than work.

I work around 12 hrs a day six days a week. They take around 650 bucks on average out of my check every week.

. Being a workoholic is nothing to be proud of. It is a slavishness sickness and makes you very bitter and paranoiac, lashing out at anyone who prefers having a personal life. Instead of bragging about your sweatshop existence, you should unionize against the soft sheltered plutocratic parasites who force you to live the way you do while making far more off you than any Welfare Queen does.

A typical example. There is a mine in Minnesota that pays out $10 billion to investors for spending $600 million. Probably only half of that is in wages. So, even though the workers probably get paid more than other Capitalists will let them have, they only get 3% of what they produce. People are jealous of the pride pro athletes have, but those unionized workers would get 50% of that profit, not 3%. So if you only complain about the people below you, you are a hypocrite and shouldn't be taken seriously. Whining victimhood denied.

Now a word about the people who have invented everything that prevents you from living like a hunted animal. People are jealous of A students, but many of them get only .01% (a penny for every $100!) of what the Low-IQ plutocratic parasites, the King Apes, get out of the patents they force geniuses to hand over to them.

Rebel Son
08-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Being a workoholic is nothing to be proud of. It is a slavishness sickness and makes you very bitter and paranoiac, lashing out at anyone who prefers having a personal life. Instead of bragging about your sweatshop existence, you should unionize against the soft sheltered plutocratic parasites who force you to live the way you do while making far more off you than any Welfare Queen does.

Unless you are a parasite in your own words what difference does it make to you how much money I make? Do you want some and how does my working hour after hour affect you? I'm happy, my wife is happy,,,,,,,,,,my grand kids are happy because I can provide for them when times are tough and my kids don't have the money.

Your problem with this is what? The fact that you probably suck the government tit and leach off of me and those who work for a living?

CreepyOldDude
08-01-2014, 02:47 PM
http://www.deadredart.com/bully.jpg

Vegetable rights and peace.

Rebel Son
08-01-2014, 03:03 PM
So you associate Jews with ghetto gangbangers and heterophobe degenerates?

Read the thread, imbecile..........She said she is jewish....

CreepyOldDude
08-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Eh. I'm in his boat too. I don't particularly get all riled up over watching a bunch of meat heads get concussions. But to each their own.

Some people think I'm a faggot for liking D&D and playing Starcraft. *Shrug*.

I got into D&D back in the 70s. I had the original first edition box set, along with Blackmoor. Then I got into AD&D when it came out. I had all the first edition rule books, even after I stopped playing the game in the mid 90s. I just didn't have time. Then some ass stole all my D&D stuff. It was boxed up because we were moving, and someone took it out of the back of the moving van while we were loading. None of us saw who it was.

Have you played Starcraft 2 yet?

CreepyOldDude
08-01-2014, 03:21 PM

I work with several, am friends with a few, have a couple of neighbors. In total, about 25.

CreepyOldDude
08-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Just like the eco zionist hippie freak. That's my point. In the larger scope of search terms that bash Jews we're not making it to page one.

Put in "sheeny curse" and filter for the last week, and this thread comes up.

I'm still surprised that, at 69, I'd never heard of "sheeny". If I'd heard it a couple years ago, I'd have thought they were talking about Charlie Sheen.

Captain Obvious
08-01-2014, 08:03 PM
"Sheeny" is new to me also.

I would have guessed it was a black dude slur.

Mister D
08-01-2014, 08:05 PM
"Sheeny" is new to me also.

I would have guessed it was a black dude slur.

Typical sheeny :rollseyes:

The Sage of Main Street
08-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Unless you are a parasite in your own words what difference does it make to you how much money I make? Do you want some and how does my working hour after hour affect you? I'm happy, my wife is happy,,,,,,,,,,my grand kids are happy because I can provide for them when times are tough and my kids don't have the money.

Your problem with this is what? That's what your Masters tell you to think, but the truth is that by surrendering to their demands you force the rest of us to work long hours just to get by. We do not have to put up with competing with whoever will accept the lowest wage. You do not have the Right to Work, which is the right to betray other Americans by funding the ruling Capitalist parasites and making them even more powerful.

Cthulhu
08-02-2014, 01:27 PM
I got into D&D back in the 70s. I had the original first edition box set, along with Blackmoor. Then I got into AD&D when it came out. I had all the first edition rule books, even after I stopped playing the game in the mid 90s. I just didn't have time. Then some ass stole all my D&D stuff. It was boxed up because we were moving, and someone took it out of the back of the moving van while we were loading. None of us saw who it was.

Have you played Starcraft 2 yet?

Tragic loss man. That blows.

No. I haven't played SC2 yet. I want to, but just doesn't look like it is in the cards any time soon.

Rebel Son
08-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Then some ass stole all my D&D stuff.

Same here, all my carefully hand painted figures, everything gone. I'm more into old school rpg's like flare now days. It's my first rpg in years but the old school part apeals to me. :)

Philly Rabbit
10-28-2014, 07:53 AM

The Jewish lobby in Washington DC is too influential and too powerful. The U.S. at last check has a seven billion dollar plus foreign aide defense budget per year going to Israel, an atrocious figure and totally unnecessary. Most Jews in America and especially in the northeast are liberals and vote Democratic. Israel needs to return to its 1967 borders and stop killing Palestinian children so as to allow the Palestinians to finally achieve their own homeland.

A lot of people will translate this as being anti semitism and there lies the problem because a Jewish topic always becomes a racist topic.