PDA

View Full Version : 'Grease' Star Annette Charles Dead At 63.....

MMC
08-05-2011, 12:28 PM
'Grease' Star Annette Charles Dead At 63 - Yahoo! News
Access Hollywood – 16 hrs ago

Grease" has lost another star.
Annette Charles, who played Cha Cha DiGregorio in 1978's "Grease" has died, Access Hollywood has confirmed.

In May, Jeff Conaway, who co-starred in "Grease" with Annette as Kenickie, died at the age of 60 after spending weeks in a coma and struggling with addiction issues in recent years.....snip

According to the Article she was in the hospital with pnemonia and was battling cancer to. I remember her dancing with Travolta. 63 yrs old. Again another like Conley and Bubba Smith. All early 60's. Still young.
R.I.P. Annette(Cha Cha) Charles.

Conley
08-05-2011, 12:34 PM
'Grease' Star Annette Charles Dead At 63 - Yahoo! News
Access Hollywood – 16 hrs ago

Grease" has lost another star.
Annette Charles, who played Cha Cha DiGregorio in 1978's "Grease" has died, Access Hollywood has confirmed.

In May, Jeff Conaway, who co-starred in "Grease" with Annette as Kenickie, died at the age of 60 after spending weeks in a coma and struggling with addiction issues in recent years.....snip

According to the Article she was in the hospital with pnemonia and was battling cancer to. I remember her dancing with Travolta. 63 yrs old. Again another like Conley and Bubba Smith. All early 60's. Still young.
R.I.P. Annette(Cha Cha) Charles.

What?

MMC
08-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Eminem - Without Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY#)

:D :D :D Sorry brutha......ya musta been on my mind when I was posting that up. Dont Worry......I wouldnt let anything happens to my Rowe-Dogg. >:D