PDA

View Full Version : Chillin

Matty
08-08-2014, 06:08 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=215_1407243417

PolWatch
08-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Just when ya think you have seen it all!! I've had a lot of cats but never one that one do that!

I did have one cat that liked to sit on the side of the tub while I showered and reach around the curtain to play with the sprays of water. My dear husband (being a smart azz) decided it would be funny to push the cat in. So, he did it. The cat got out of the shower...by climbing up my bare legs, back & over the top of the shower curtain (taking the curtain down with him). Needless to say, I lock the door when I shower.

Matty
08-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Roflmao, is he still your "dear husband"?

i put mine in the dog house yesterday. :)

PolWatch
08-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Roflmao, is he still your "dear husband"?

i put mine in the dog house yesterday. :)

yeap...he learns...sometimes slowly, but he learns. After 40 years I ain't 'bout to start training another one!

Redrose
08-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Just when ya think you have seen it all!! I've had a lot of cats but never one that one do that!

I did have one cat that liked to sit on the side of the tub while I showered and reach around the curtain to play with the sprays of water. My dear husband (being a smart azz) decided it would be funny to push the cat in. So, he did it. The cat got out of the shower...by climbing up my bare legs, back & over the top of the shower curtain (taking the curtain down with him). Needless to say, I lock the door when I shower.

Ouch!

Redrose
08-08-2014, 08:22 PM

My dear ex had a warped sense of humor. One night in 1976, in October, in NY, COLD!! I went outside in my nightgown, to call our cat to bring him in. My ex, jerk that he was, locked me out as a joke. Well the joke got out of hand, and he never did let me back in. I had to break into our camper to sleep, with the cat. I eventually did get even.......in the divorce!

Matty
08-08-2014, 08:25 PM
My dear ex had a warped sense of humor. One night in 1976, in October, in NY, COLD!! I went outside in my nightgown, to call our cat to bring him in. My ex, jerk that he was, locked me out as a joke. Well the joke got out of hand, and he never did let me back in. I had to break into our camper to sleep, with the cat. I eventually did get even.......in the divorce!

Good for you. I would have called the police.

Redrose
08-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Good for you. I would have called the police.

No phone, no purse, no ROBE! Lol

remember this was way before cell phones, and I wasn't going to knock on a neighbors door in a nitie.