PDA

View Full Version : The Shroud of Turin

gophangover
04-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Amazing that some so called christians try to say that Jesus had a military hair cut and a shaved face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAJRp4CXdU&feature=related

OFBUACMKA
04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
What so-called Christian said that?

gophangover
04-26-2012, 11:58 AM

When I was in the army I went to Sunday service at a chapel on base, and there was a portrait that looked just like that. And there have been others on political forums that have said it also.

Mister D
04-26-2012, 03:06 PM
So no one said that. You're just talking out of your ass. Understood.

ramone
04-26-2012, 09:54 PM

Really? I'm agnostic but I don't ridicule others beliefs. To think that there wasn't a person in history called Jesus is ridiculous. It is documented. The difference is that some believe in the supreme being and some believe that we are a species that lives and dies like all other species on the planet.

Some subscribe to the alien theory, I tend to go that way. In the end I figure ain't nobody coming to raise you up into the heavens. Think Spock on star treck, it's logical. IMO anyway.

I like the debate on religion, it intrigues me.

annata
04-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Really? I'm agnostic but I don't ridicule others beliefs. To think that there wasn't a person in history called Jesus is ridiculous. It is documented. The difference is that some believe in the supreme being and some believe that we are a species that lives and dies like all other species on the planet.

Some subscribe to the alien theory, I tend to go that way. In the end I figure ain't nobody coming to raise you up into the heavens. Think Spock on star treck, it's logical. IMO anyway.

I like the debate on religion, it intrigues me.Hinduism indirectley led to Buddhism, Toaism to Confusianism.
But Christianity/Buddism, and Islam all were founded within a little over a century ( about 1200 years).

I grew up Roman Catholic, ritualistic and rigid, to the point one lived in fear of damnation. Can't beleive 'any creative force' coul send one to "hell"

Might not be able ot pass thru the "Gateless Gate" (the transition to nirvanah), but wherein the hell is this HELL place supposed to be?? :evil:

Captain Obvious
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Hinduism indirectley led to Buddhism, Toaism to Confusianism.
But Christianity/Buddism, and Islam all were founded within a little over a century ( about 1200 years).

I grew up Roman Catholic, ritualistic and rigid, to the point one lived in fear of damnation. Can't beleive 'any creative force' coul send one to "hell"

Might not be able ot pass thru the "Gateless Gate" (the transition to nirvanah), but wherein the hell is this HELL place supposed to be?? :evil:

I went to Catholic school all the way.

Told a nun to go fuck herself in my Senior year.

gophangover
04-27-2012, 09:22 AM
So no one said that. You're just talking out of your ass. Understood.

And there have been others on political forums that have said it also.

If you take your head out of YOUR ass, you would have seen this. And also a picture says it too. Can't see with all that chit in your eyes, aye.

Mister D
04-27-2012, 09:31 AM
If you take your head out of YOUR ass, you would have seen this. And also a picture says it too. Can't see with all that chit in your eyes, aye.

Ah, some guy on an Internet forum said it at some point in your life. :laugh: Well, that's certainly a reason to claim "some Christians" say Jesus had a military haircut.

Captain Obvious
04-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Flat-top Jesus

:wink: