Mister D
08-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Century Club !

:smiley_bar:

:headbang: :bow: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :bow: :headbang:

;D Danke.

Mister D
08-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Just came from a bar actually. I decided to tone it down in light of my recent illness so I left after two pints and some wings. And 1/2 a percocet... :o

Conley
08-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Just came from a bar actually. I decided to tone it down in light of my recent illness so I left after two pints and some wings. And 1/2 a percocet... :o

:D

Beer and wings would cause me stomach problems on a good day. The other day I had too much to drink but the bigger problem was the bottomless peanut bowl in front of me. Next day was uggggh.

Mister D
08-06-2011, 07:35 PM

Beer and wings would cause me stomach problems on a good day. The other day I had too much to drink but the bigger problem was the bottomless peanut bowl in front of me. Next day was uggggh.

Beer abd wings doesn't settle well for you? Heart burn?

Conley
08-06-2011, 07:39 PM
I don't really get heartburn unless I go running -- for example in the morning if all I've had is coffee and then I go jogging, I get hit pretty hard. With the beer and wings I guess it's more accurate to describe it as a stomach ache. I like the wings really spicy, but between that and beer I'd need something to smooth it out. The problem is probably that unlike you I don't stop at two pints and a reasonable number of wings. I'm a pig, and the more I drink the less judgment I exhibit in terms of moderation. :-\

Mister D
08-06-2011, 07:42 PM
I don't really get heartburn unless I go running -- for example in the morning if all I've had is coffee and then I go jogging, I get hit pretty hard. With the beer and wings I guess it's more accurate to describe it as a stomach ache. I like the wings really spicy, but between that and beer I'd need something to smooth it out. The problem is probably that unlike you I don't stop at two pints and a reasonable number of wings. I'm a pig, and the more I drink the less judgment I exhibit in terms of moderation. :-\

When I'm drinking for real I usually have 7 or 8 beers. I usually order wings if I get food. Once in a while the sauce will turn my stomach probably because of the acid but it's rare. Drinking a lot is fine if it's within moderation. :D Seriously, once a week is cool.

Conley
08-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I usually drink every day, but I don't think I go too crazy. I will probably have six at most of miller lite, or a couple of liquor drinks, or 3-4 beers if they're real beer. I do it every day though, and I think the calories are probably hurting me more than the alcohol content. I tend to eat more when I've got a buzz going on also. Lately I've been on a red wine kick.

Mister D
08-06-2011, 08:22 PM
I usually drink every day, but I don't think I go too crazy. I will probably have six at most of miller lite, or a couple of liquor drinks, or 3-4 beers if they're real beer. I do it every day though, and I think the calories are probably hurting me more than the alcohol content. I tend to eat more when I've got a buzz going on also. Lately I've been on a red wine kick.

I was in that boat for years. I thin kit stared when I was 20 and ended around 28-29.

Mister D
08-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Not so much the eating part though. I lost weight. I think my body was using the alcohol as fuel.

Conley
08-06-2011, 08:24 PM

I was in that boat for years. I thin kit stared when I was 20 and ended around 28-29.

Why did you quit?

Mister D
08-06-2011, 08:28 PM

Why did you quit?

I started becoming concerned about my health. I also started to work out again so that helped. Last, I rediscovered painkillers. ;D

Conley
08-06-2011, 08:30 PM

Yeah painkillers are pretty sweet.

I think if I can limit it to 2-3 drinks/day I'll be ok. Any more than that and you're probably going to do damage. I definitely feel worse going all week not drinking and then doing 7-8 in a night versus just a few each night. It's interesting when I stop for a while just how badly I feel the next morning after just a few. That makes me think the stuff is just poison.

Mister D
08-06-2011, 08:32 PM

Yeah painkillers are pretty sweet.

I think if I can limit it to 2-3 drinks/day I'll be ok. Any more than that and you're probably going to do damage. I definitely feel worse going all week not drinking and then doing 7-8 in a night versus just a few each night. It's interesting when I stop for a while just how badly I feel the next morning after just a few. That makes me think the stuff is just poison.

It's hard to just stop. I drink almost everyday but rarely more than 5 and on average 3 over the course of 4 hours or more. I use weak pain killers to enhance it.

Conley
08-06-2011, 08:45 PM
My buddy gave me some ativan a while back. That stuff with a beer or three made me feel outstanding. Gonna see if I can get my doc to write me a script >:D

Mister D
08-06-2011, 08:53 PM
My buddy gave me some ativan a while back. That stuff with a beer or three made me feel outstanding. Gonna see if I can get my doc to write me a script >:D

See my PM.

Conley
08-06-2011, 09:00 PM

See my PM.

Danke.

MMC
08-06-2011, 09:20 PM
http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/applause.gif

Congrads D.....Sorry I am a little slow today. Had a long night.

MMC
08-06-2011, 09:24 PM
I could use a drink, and to shave 10 yrs off my life.

Mister D
08-06-2011, 09:27 PM

You sound depressed, MMC. :-\ What's up?

MMC
08-06-2011, 09:38 PM

You got your IM on D.....tried to IM ya.

Mister D
08-06-2011, 09:49 PM

Not sure what's wrong. I can see you and Conley online but I can't send or receive messages. I must have inadvertently changed a setting. I'll PM ADMIN. In the meantime, send me a PM. I'm hit the hay soon but I will respond in the morning.

MMC
08-06-2011, 09:52 PM

Not sure what's wrong. I can see you and Conley online but I can't send or receive messages. I must have inadvertently changed a setting. I'll PM ADMIN. In the meantime, send me a PM. I'm hit the hay soon but I will respond in the morning.

Okay D.....np. Its some personal Shit anyways. So yeah I will have the PM to ya by the morning.