PDA

View Full Version : NFL Weekly Schedule.....

MMC
08-07-2011, 10:46 AM
First Week.....Here are my pics. http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/rugby.png

I'll go with....
Patriots over the Jaguars.
Eagles over the Colts.
Seahawks over Chargers.
Cowboys over Broncos.
Raiders over Cardinals.
Steelers over Redskins.
Dolphins over Atlanta.
Lions over the Bengals.
Bucs over the Chiefs.
Saints over 49ers.
Cheese over The Stains.(Pack Vs Browns)
Vikings over Titans.
Colts over Rams.
Giants over Panthers.
Da BEARS over Bills.
Jets over Oilers.

NFL ♣ Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVRTQq-xJbg#)

MMC
08-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Greatest Pump Up Song Of All Time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlOQSdTHoWU#) ;)

Conley
08-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks for posting the schedule!

But you can't make picks this early :-p

We gotta see how training camp goes, injuries, preseason games, etc.

Then we check the spread, and THEN we make our picks :)

But yeah it's fun to get started... O0

MMC
08-07-2011, 11:10 AM
NFL Pump Up Song - Hard Tackles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzwTJEuQ2g#)

Cant make the pics now??? Gots to know who's who and what's what eh. Aaaaaaah I made my picks brutha ands they stand. Despite's who's who and what's what. >>>>> looking for rare Chicken cluking picture >:D
Pregame Pump-up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4JIXV1rx0#)

This is FOOTBALL. Man on man, all out war on the Grid-Iron.....whats I got to throw some Vids to get those juices flowing eh?

Football Season is here.....Take No Prisoners! >:D

MMC
08-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Here Comes The Boom Football Hits Montage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cppxW6IZ8#ws) ;)

Conley
08-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Here comes da BOOM...

Jeff Garcia Gets Cracked (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2eCFplOVY#)

>:D

MMC
08-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Thats what I am talkin bouts brutha..... :D ;)

MMC
08-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Well.....for tonights games I went 4-1 losing with the Raiders. Fell asleep watchng the SD and Sea game. Well see how tomorrows games turn out.

Conley
08-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Not bad ;)

Mister D
08-12-2011, 09:49 AM
I didn't even notice the games were on.

Conley
08-12-2011, 09:55 AM

They are pretty boring after the first couple of series, when all the backups come in. It's exciting at first to have football back, but then snoozeville. :D

MMC
08-12-2011, 10:40 AM

They are pretty boring after the first couple of series, when all the backups come in. It's exciting at first to have football back, but then snoozeville. :D

Yeah and especially if one's home team loses after dominating the game.....eh my brutha? :-* >:D

Conley
08-12-2011, 10:44 AM

Yeah and especially if one's home team loses after dominating the game.....eh my brutha? :-* >:D

:D Other than beating your picks I really didn't care about the outcome >:D

The Charger starters looked good, that's all I really cared about. Of course like I said San Diego is great in meaningless games. It's when the pressure is on that they choke. :-[

MMC
08-12-2011, 10:47 AM

:D Other than beating your picks I really didn't care about the outcome >:D

The Charger starters looked good, that's all I really cared about. Of course like I said San Diego is great in meaningless games. It's when the pressure is on that they choke. :-[

Thats alright my brutha I can't stand Pete Carroll either..... ;D

Conley
08-12-2011, 10:52 AM
:D

I don't mind Pete, for some reason. I should hate him, since he was good for USC and he's a cheat and a liar, but then show me a major college coach who isn't.

Heck I'd rather have him running my team than Norvelous Turner

:'( :'( :'(

MMC
08-12-2011, 11:10 AM

I don't mind Pete, for some reason. I should hate him, since he was good for USC and he's a cheat and a liar, but then show me a major college coach who isn't.

Could be worse bro.....you could have his brother for an offensive Coordiantor. Ron Turner. Like the Bears did. Now he sucks.

Conley
08-12-2011, 11:14 AM

Could be worse bro.....you could have his brother for an offensive Coordiantor. Ron Turner. Like the Bears did. Now he sucks.

Well yeah, we could have Rich Kotite too.

Today's games:

CIN @ DET Ford Field 7:30 PM Tickets 134 (CIN) 93 (DET)
PIT @ WAS FedExField 7:30 PM Tickets 85 (PIT) 113 (WAS)
MIA @ ATL Georgia Dome 7:30 PM Tickets 136 (MIA) 94 (ATL)
SF @ NO Superdome 8:00 PM Tickets 149 (SF) 88 (NO)
TB @ KC Arrowhead Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets FOX 91 (TB) 92 (KC)

Conley
08-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Best part of the Charger game was no injuries. Seattle lost one of their best O linemen on the first series. :-\

MMC
08-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Best part of the Charger game was no injuries. Seattle lost one of their best O linemen on the first series. :-\

Det.....
Pitt.....
Mia.....
No......
TB......

Those be my pics for tonight...... ;D

MMC
08-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Yeah.....it's good seeing those hits being put on. Waiting to see Da Bears in action. Althought Urlacher was crying about he is tired of all questioning Cutlers Tuffness. To bad.....Cutler needs to be told he aint nothin but a momma's boy. Quit that crying and man-up. Not wuss out.

Conley
08-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Yeah.....it's good seeing those hits being put on. Waiting to see Da Bears in action. Althought Urlacher was crying about he is tired of all questioning Cutlers Tuffness. To bad.....Cutler needs to be told he aint nothin but a momma's boy. Quit that crying and man-up. Not wuss out.

:D Poor Urlacher, he really does deserve better than Whiney J.

Conley
08-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Kickoff! >:D

MMC
08-12-2011, 06:38 PM

Yeah..... looks Like i am going to have to call it a night. Might get back on later in the morning hours. Gotta get this stuff on my hands too. :-\

Conley
08-12-2011, 06:40 PM

Yeah..... looks Like i am going to have to call it a night. Might get back on later in the morning hours. Gotta get this stuff on my hands too. :-\

Alright man, I gave ya a couple of bumps today. The good kind. ;D

Conley
08-12-2011, 10:31 PM

Det.....
Pitt.....
Mia.....
No......
TB......

Not bad, not bad... 8)

MMC
08-13-2011, 03:11 AM

Det.....
Pitt.....
Mia.....
No......
TB......

Not bad, not bad... 8)

Again 4-1.....didnt expect Grossman to go to town on the Steelers. looks Like Haynesworth was more than what they said.

MMC
08-13-2011, 08:19 AM
SAT, AUG 13 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Cleveland 7:30 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Minnesota at Tennessee 8:00 PM Tickets | Travel LP Field
Indianapolis at St. Louis 8:00 PM Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
NY Giants at Carolina 8:00 PM Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Buffalo at Chicago 8:00 PM Tickets | Travel Soldier

My picks for tonights games.....

Lions crushed the Bengals. Looks like they will present an obstacle this year with our Division. Still, I didnt think the Redskins would Crush the Steelers. Make them look that bad. Especially not Grossman.

Even tho the games don't mean nothing.....at least we will see who goes in with some major injuries. Which could affect certain teams with the start of the season. Da Bears are playing at team that can put some offense up. Looks like the Pack will get that easy win with the Stains. Althought I think the Pack did lose to them last year. Not a bad start .....so far I am 8-2. http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/rugby.png

Conley
08-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I knew you'd be back to gloat. >:D

MMC
08-13-2011, 09:27 AM

Yeah.....I am getting Back to me ole self, slowly but surely. :-\

Conley
08-13-2011, 09:27 AM
Orton looked great last year for Denver before he got hurt

G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
2010 Denver Broncos 13 13 293 498 58.8 3,653 7.3 20 9 34 243 87.5 22 98 4.5 0 4 4

Conley
08-13-2011, 09:28 AM

Feelin better?

MMC
08-13-2011, 10:05 AM

Feelin better?

1985 Chicago Bears - Monsters of the Midway.flv.mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmsJnEue1ko#)
Yeah.....and I will feel a whole lot better when Da Bears D puts that smack down in 2011 on all comers. >:D

MMC
08-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Okay looks like I will go 2-3 for today.....Indy, Giants, and Packers lose. Had a feeling with those Cheeseheads.....they always lose to the Stains.

Bears D will be there.....barring they stay healthy. Bears Defensive line is going to be able to bring it this year. Even their back Ups are decent. That will definately take some of the pressure off the corners.

I went with the Jets over Houston for Monday Night.....

Conley
08-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Good pick, Rex Ryan takes the preseason very seriously!

Conley
08-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Turns out there was football last night! I didn't even know. :-\

Bunch of games tonight too. ;D

MMC
08-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Turns out there was football last night! I didn't even know. :-\

Bunch of games tonight too. ;D

Yeah my step son told me.....that Philly played and lost again. Said there were some games tonight to. I just woke up.....after only 3 hrs of sleep. So I havent heard anything yet. What kills me is I get that USE Sports Special. Its like 3-4 dollars for each issue. it had the schedule in it.....course I guess if I was to open it up then I might have seen. ::)

Heard briggs isn't going to play Monday night. Then how Chester Taylor is bruised, Urlacher sore. I was like give me a fricken break.Looks like Cutler is still having poblems. But Hanie looks a lot better.

Conley
08-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Heya brutha, yeah Vick looked terrible for Philly.

Bears better be careful with Cutler, that O-line is scary! Can't block for schnit, looks like he will take another beating this year :(

The Packers looked good tonight >:D :-* ;D

MMC
08-20-2011, 12:22 AM

Bears better be careful with Cutler, that O-line is scary! Can't block for schnit, looks like he will take another beating this year :(

Good with Cutler getting beat down.....maybe he will get injured early and be a non-factor for the year. Well I am sure the Packers look much better after losing to the stains.

Conley
08-20-2011, 08:29 AM

Good with Cutler getting beat down.....maybe he will get injured early and be a non-factor for the year. Well I am sure the Packers look much better after losing to the stains.

:D :D

The Stains are for real this year! D is really excited about them ;D

Who is Cutler's backup now that Grossman and Orton are gone?

MMC
08-20-2011, 08:43 AM

:D :D

The Stains are for real this year! D is really excited about them ;D

Who is Cutler's backup now that Grossman and Orton are gone?

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1075499704528&id=5a1fdfe56957e1b1e6a82a87e237eb0c&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.rrstar.com%2farchive%2fx17184 08600%2fg12c000000000000000d3999b33d0a17e4dcadef41 f8f9bd192422575ca.jpg

Caleb Hanie..he is number two. Plus if Lovie Dovey had put him in against the Packers instead of that washed-up guy they had. I think it would have pulled it out. Just needed one more drive....

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1186569519890&id=730d9552f1f44f5b0c66a33a39b810f7&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.saukvalley.com%2farticles%2f2 010%2f08%2f20%2fr_c0w4n4xq4uybqyppnghda%2fitem_443 157%2fthumbnail-big-Bears-Chargers-Footba_Race1.jpg

I like Hanie way better as you can see just with you Big Boys and LB it take 3 of them to bring the good man down. :D :D >:D

Who's playing today? Anybody good? I been kinda of busy here so I haven't checked this mornin.

Conley
08-20-2011, 08:48 AM
My Bolts look good in that photo ;D

Yeah Dallas and San Diego on Sunday, Bears Giants on Monday

Here is today:

Tennessee vs St. Louis

* 8:00pm ET
* Add to Calendar

Oakland vs San Francisco

* Add to Calendar

New Orleans vs Houston

* Add to Calendar

Buffalo vs Denver

* 8:30pm ET
* Add to Calendar

Minnesota vs Seattle
10:00pm ET

MMC
08-20-2011, 09:33 AM
Looks Like the Saints and Houston is the game of today..... :)

Conley
08-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Hate to say it but Kyle Orton is looking really good

MMC
08-21-2011, 01:29 AM

Which game? Isnt Orton still on Denver?

Conley
08-21-2011, 09:43 AM

Which game? Isnt Orton still on Denver?

He had a great year last year and he has looked extremely sharp through the first two preseason games. Yeah, he's on Denver and played the Bills last night.

Tonight: CHARGERS FOOTBALL GONNA SHOW ALL YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED

Actually I don't think we'll see much from them, all their money is tied up in starters, they don't have depth and because of so many injuries last year I don't think the starters are going to play much at all.

MMC
08-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Who else is playing today.....lets get those games up here. We really slackeing not having the Whole schedule for this week games.

Conley
08-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Who else is playing today.....lets get those games up here. We really slackeing not having the Whole schedule for this week games.

Week 2 remaining games:

Sun, Aug 21
CIN @ NYJ New Meadowlands Stadium 7:00 PM Tickets 94 (CIN) 93 (NYJ)
SD @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets NBC 92 (SD) 88 (DAL)

Mon, Aug 22 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One
CHI @ NYG New Meadowlands Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets ESPN 92 (CHI) 88 (NYG)

Week 3:

Thu, Aug 25 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One
CAR @ CIN Paul Brown Stadium 7:00 PM Tickets 85 (CAR) 93 (CIN)
CLE @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 7:30 PM Tickets 94 (CLE) 92 (PHI)
WAS @ BAL M&T Bank Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets ESPN 113 (WAS) 88 (BAL)

Fri, Aug 26 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One
STL @ KC Arrowhead Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets 92 (STL) 93 (KC)
GB @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 8:00 PM Tickets CBS 94 (GB) 88 (IND)

Sat, Aug 27 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One
JAC @ BUF Ralph Wilson Stadium 7:00 PM Tickets 135 (BUF)
NYJ @ NYG New Meadowlands Stadium 7:00 PM Tickets 93 (NYJ) 88 (NYG)
ATL @ PIT Heinz Field 7:30 PM Tickets 127 (ATL) 85 (PIT)
MIA @ TB Raymond James Stadium 7:30 PM Tickets 137 (MIA) 134 (TB)
CHI @ TEN LP Field 8:00 PM Tickets 112 (CHI) 106 (TEN)
DAL @ MIN Mall of America Field 8:00 PM Tickets 128 (DAL) 131 (MIN)
HOU @ SF Candlestick Park 8:00 PM Tickets 104 (HOU) 117 (SF)
NE @ DET Ford Field 8:00 PM Tickets CBS 139 (NE) 92 (DET)
SEA @ DEN INVESCO Field at Mile High 9:00 PM Tickets 149 (SEA) 91 (DEN)
SD @ ARI University of Phoenix Stadium 10:00 PM Tickets 93 (SD) 88 (ARI)

Sun, Aug 28 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One
NO @ OAK O.co Coliseum 8:00 PM Tickets NBC 92 (NO) 88 (OAK)

MMC
08-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Jets,Dallas, and Da Bears for me......thats all the games for today? Musta played most of them Thursday and Friday.

Conley
08-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Yep most of the preseason games are on Saturdays I believe.

MMC
08-21-2011, 12:12 PM

Yeah and without any day games.....surprising. :o

Conley
08-21-2011, 12:27 PM

Yeah...I missed the games last night because me and the OL were visiting a friend of hers. >:(

I actually met a 'community organizer' trying to drum up support for Obama too. :o

MMC
08-21-2011, 01:03 PM

Yeah...I missed the games last night because me and the OL were visiting a friend of hers. >:(

I actually met a 'community organizer' trying to drum up support for Obama too. :o

Did ya tells him.....no thanks I got enough pork. >:D

Conley
08-21-2011, 01:15 PM

:D He was a real douchenozzle...when he first told us he was a real active Dem fundraiser my girl said oh you must go to Sacramento a lot. He stopped, took a long pause and looked her dead in the eye and said no I don't. I go to Washington DC a lot. Like he was all high and mighty. ::) Excuuuuse me :D

MMC
08-21-2011, 01:22 PM

:D He was a real douchenozzle...when he first told us he was a real active Dem fundraiser my girl said oh you must go to Sacramento a lot. He stopped, took a long pause and looked her dead in the eye and said no I don't. I go to Washington DC a lot. Like he was all high and mighty. ::) Excuuuuse me :D

Thats when you should have said.....oh so your one of the ones responsible for making sure those packages of pork comes with 10 hot-dogs. While packages of buns only come with 8. No wonder they can't get their numbers right. >:D

Conley
08-21-2011, 01:42 PM

Thats when you should have said.....oh so your one of the ones responsible for making sure those packages of pork comes with 10 hot-dogs. While packages of buns only come with 8. No wonder they can't get their numbers right. >:D

:D I love it!

Of course if I had said that then the OL would hold it against me...no beer runs, no nachos, no sex, etc. Gotta keep her happy so I can get all those things ;D

MMC
08-21-2011, 01:54 PM

:D I love it!

Of course if I had said that then the OL would hold it against me...no beer runs, no nachos, no sex, etc. Gotta keep her happy so I can get all those things ;D

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1034946420622&id=71dda81fdb10f079dea696b6c35c0537&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.hypebeast.com%2fimage%2f2008% 2f10%2fsinful-things-twelve-bar-tee-3.jpg

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1052129886364&id=8e27b5e060022c855351ebf1d3c6f3f1&url=http%3a%2f%2frlv.zcache.com%2fwhipped_cream_ts hirt-p235339127022703190trlf_400.jpg

Would that be dairy or the artificial sweetener you Fallen Unda....brutha? >:D :D ;D

Conley
08-21-2011, 01:58 PM
:D :D :D

Bite me!

I get beer, sex, and/or nachos anytime I asks for it, and I aim to keep it that way! >:D

MMC
08-21-2011, 02:48 PM
:D :D :D

Bite me!

I get beer, sex, and/or nachos anytime I asks for it, and I aim to keep it that way! >:D

Ohio Players "Love Rollercoaster" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBkVV9xxCHE#)

Sounds like that Rollercoaster......

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1187261319369&id=741a97b92730ec285f6b060795c68377&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.chemicalevolution.com%2fimage s%2f004cev0005-1-web.jpg

Problem as you get older either you gonna needs something like this.....

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1038583409110&id=f75847c055fab953c10087f5d3bae7fb&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.expresschemist.co.uk%2fpics%2 fproducts%2f1793%2f2%2fAlka_Seltzer_XS_Tablets_20x .jpg

.....And in any case after ya done we all know what comes next. ;D

Conley
08-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Jets,Dallas, and Da Bears for me......thats all the games for today? Musta played most of them Thursday and Friday.

DALLAS?!? >:( >:( >:(

MMC
08-21-2011, 04:28 PM

DALLAS?!? >:( >:( >:(

Roy Williams Hard Hits and Highlights- Dallas Cowboys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbjQIA7EN4s#)

Dallas..... >:D ;D

Conley
08-21-2011, 04:31 PM
DALLAS ?!?

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

hrrmmm...ok...DALLAS! >:D

MMC
08-21-2011, 04:43 PM
DALLAS ?!?

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

hrrmmm...ok...DALLAS! >:D

;D yeah they still at least can afford Cheerleaders..... No more Honey-Bears! :'( :'( :'(

Conley
08-21-2011, 11:59 PM
All right Brutha it is Game Day for you and your BEARS

Are you READY ?!?

and my CHARGAHS kicked azz btw >:D

MMC
08-22-2011, 01:08 AM
All right Brutha it is Game Day for you and your BEARS

Are you READY ?!?

and my CHARGAHS kicked azz btw >:D

Yeah I saw they were winning.....I managed to stay awak long enough to see both starters score touchdowns. Then I fell out. Yeah I am ready. Althought I don't think the Bears are the way lovey Smith was talking.

Conley
08-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Bears not looking good in the 1st and 2nd quarters :-X

MMC
08-22-2011, 10:11 PM

Yeah I see all that money paid for Cutler just doesnt seem to be worth it. I always knew this chump coming from the Weakest Division in all of football, that he could not play in the NFC. Should have left his ass in that division where he belongs.

Bears might want to trade that puke. ASAP!

Conley
08-22-2011, 10:14 PM

Yeah I see all that money paid for Cutler just doesnt seem to be worth it. I always knew this chump coming from the Weakest Division in all of football, that he could not play in the NFC. Should have left his ass in that division where he belongs.

That was a rough night.

Yeah, the Cutler trade was just bad news. Lovie and whoever your GM is, can't remember, knew they were on thin ice so they mortgaged the future with all those draft picks to try to win now. Well, y'all did get very close last year. We'll see, they could still surprise us. Cutler is just so up and down though.

MMC
08-22-2011, 10:41 PM

That was a rough night.

Yeah, the Cutler trade was just bad news. Lovie and whoever your GM is, can't remember, knew they were on thin ice so they mortgaged the future with all those draft picks to try to win now. Well, y'all did get very close last year. We'll see, they could still surprise us. Cutler is just so up and down though.

That would be DeAngelo who came from Tampa.....where he was a loser for 30 years and had one winning Season where they won a Superbowl. That loser needs to take his ass back down to Florida.

Conley
08-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Ah that's right, thanks.

Tampa Bay is not a franchise you want to try to copy!

MMC
08-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Ah that's right, thanks.

Notice how Briggs is key to the Bears Defense.....1st quarter pre-season they are out and out to score. They are out to play. So they can't say they werent playing hard. Red-Zone is finishing the drive. If Cutler cant see then thats his problem. One thing is for certain after 5 yrs in the league he should be able to pick up the blitz. He dont even see it coming.

Conley
08-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Ah that's right, thanks.

Notice how Briggs is key to the Bears Defense.....1st quarter pre-season they are out and out to score. They are out to play. So they can't say they werent playing hard. Red-Zone is finishing the drive. If Cutler cant see then thats his problem. One thing is for certain after 5 yrs in the league he should be able to pick up the blitz. He dont even see it coming.

They said on TV that Martz won't let Cutler audible. Is that true? Seems crazy if so.

MMC
08-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Ah that's right, thanks.

They said on TV that Martz won't let Cutler audible. Is that true? Seems crazy if so.

Maybe for this game.....last year you saw, he audible and throw that 2 yd pass to the RB or out of bounds, or the bomb over everybodies head. >:D

Conley
08-22-2011, 11:59 PM
Ah yeah, that makes sense. They don't want to show the whole playbook.

MMC
08-23-2011, 12:16 AM

Usually his audible consists of running for his life.....bout all he can handle.

Conley
08-23-2011, 04:27 PM

Usually his audible consists of running for his life.....bout all he can handle.

They needed to upgrade that offensive line during the offseason. He was getting killed.

MMC
08-23-2011, 07:25 PM

They needed to upgrade that offensive line during the offseason. He was getting killed.

Thats the idea.....I myself would go with all new 1st year starters for the line. >:D

Mister D
08-23-2011, 07:48 PM
I guess we never had enough people for that fantasy league, huh? Oh well. we can do it next year.

Conley
08-23-2011, 07:53 PM
I guess we never had enough people for that fantasy league, huh? Oh well. we can do it next year.

Nope...now maybe we have enough for a D and D league but didn't seem like football would happen with Cap'n being MIA.

Mister D
08-23-2011, 07:59 PM

Nope...now maybe we have enough for a D and D league but didn't seem like football would happen with Cap'n being MIA.

Capt' is a fan of that game!

MMC
08-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Nicki Minaj - Dungeon Dragon *LIVE* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wBNs025OcQ#ws)

Watch out for the Black Dragon.....

Don't forgets now.....the Good Book says there are Witches and Wizards out there.

Witches, Wizards, and Warlocks.....oh my! >:D ;D

Conley
08-23-2011, 08:31 PM
The Good Book...

Harry Potter ???

Mister D
08-23-2011, 08:37 PM
Nicki Minaj - Dungeon Dragon *LIVE* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wBNs025OcQ#ws)

Watch out for the Black Dragon.....

Don't forgets now.....the Good Book says there are Witches and Wizards out there.

Witches, Wizards, and Warlocks.....oh my! >:D ;D

Black dragons.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Black_Dragon

That brings back memories.

MMC
08-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Only Dragons that bring back memories to me are the Latin Dragons.....

Latin Dragons:
Created by former Latin Kings
Part of the Folk Nation
The diamond is a symbol of the gang

http://www.bing.com/search?q=latin+dragons+gang&qs=LC&sk=&pq=latin+dragons&sp=1&sc=8-13&form=QBRE

Conley
08-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Orton, a seventh-year player who was acquired by the Broncos in the infamous Jay Cutler(notes) trade with the Chicago Bears before the ’09 season, is grateful for Fox’s no-nonsense approach to coaching. As a rookie in 2005, Orton was thrust into the lineup because of an injury to Rex Grossman(notes), another former Florida quarterback, and helped guide the Bears to eight consecutive victories and an NFC North title. The next season, Grossman was named the team’s unquestioned starter and held onto the job in 2007 despite a blatant lack of consistency.

Of getting a chance to win the starting job, Orton said, “That’s all you can ask for as a player. I’ve been in a situation in Chicago when you didn’t have a chance to compete. That’s the worst thing there is. The way [Fox] motivates guys with positive reinforcement is great. He doesn’t shoot you a bunch of crap.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ajf7dN4Ju9XXKz04EfDdUw85nYcB?slug=ms-silver_denver_broncos_quarterbacks_082311

Ah, what could have been for Da Bears :(

MMC
08-24-2011, 11:52 AM
They should have never got rid of Orton.....IMO he would have been steady and Would have been willing to be a Franchise Player.

Conley
08-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Crap! I forgot about the Thursday night games again!

>:(

OK, tonight we got a few:

GB @ IND

and

STL @ KC

MMC
08-26-2011, 03:06 PM
:D yeah we forgots last nights games. I will go with GB and ST.Louie. ;)

Conley
08-26-2011, 03:35 PM

I'll go with the home teams. :P

MMC
08-26-2011, 04:09 PM

I'll go with the home teams. :P

what you talking bout willis remix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OnXV7vsUQA#)
Indy and KC....? :D

Conley
08-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Yep...woops, I just checked the score. They gittin killed! :o

MNF is cancelled, check the Irene thread. >:(

MMC
08-27-2011, 01:07 AM

What cancel Monday night football? No Faith Hill. I expect those bruthas to have to swim for a touchdown if necessary. :-\

Conley
08-27-2011, 09:40 AM

What cancel Monday night football? No Faith Hill. I expect those bruthas to have to swim for a touchdown if necessary. :-\

:D No I was wrong, they moved the game from Sun to Mon I think.

So it's all good! I'm taking the Jets in that one.

Conley
08-27-2011, 09:44 AM
I went 0 - 2 last night

MMC
08-27-2011, 12:04 PM
I went 0 - 2 last night

Yeah I would go with the Jets too....now especially since the Giants corner went down.

Sorry I had some arguing going on here. It's straightened out now.

Conley
08-27-2011, 12:17 PM
I went 0 - 2 last night

Yeah I would go with the Jets too....now especially since the Giants corner went down.

No problemo...everything ok?

MMC
08-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I went 0 - 2 last night

No problemo...everything ok?

Yeah.....tonight is Da Bears! Revenge from the Ass whippin they took? or More Azz Whippin? Who else is playin tonight. :-\

Conley
08-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Da Bad News Bears and Da Chargers!

MMC
08-27-2011, 12:54 PM

Da Bears over Titans......

Mia over TB
Hou over SF
Den over Sea
SD over Ari
NE over Det
Minn over Dall
Jags over Bills
Pit over Atl
Jets over Giants.

What games for Sunday?

Conley
08-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Jets moved to Monday

Sunday is only

NO @ OAK

MMC
08-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Jets moved to Monday

Sunday is only

NO @ OAK

NO over Oak.....

Conley
08-27-2011, 05:29 PM

Da Bears over Titans......

Mia over TB
Hou over SF
Den over Sea
SD over Ari
NE over Det
Minn over Dall
Jags over Bills
Pit over Atl
Jets over Giants.

What games for Sunday?

Sounds like the starters will play over a half today

I'll go with:

SD to beat Ari
Den to beat Sea
Mia to beat TB
NE to beat Det
Hou to beat SF
Minn to beat Dall
Jags to beat Bills
Pit to beat Atl

and the TITANS to beat the bears

Conley
08-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Chargers starting slow... :-\

MMC
08-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Looks Like the Titans Won..... >:(

I did get to see Forte Score.....then I finally fell asleep. Replay shows Hanie threw a INT. But then if Gould doesn't miss the 29 yard field goal. Bears don't lose. ::)

Conley
08-28-2011, 08:17 AM
My Chargers pulled the game out with 4 seconds to go...got a touchdown from our backup QB.

All right, so I guess that was the last of the games where the starters will play. One more preseason game to finalize the roster and then the real games begin!

MMC
08-28-2011, 08:47 AM
My Chargers pulled the game out with 4 seconds to go...got a touchdown from our backup QB.

All right, so I guess that was the last of the games where the starters will play. One more preseason game to finalize the roster and then the real games begin!

Yeah I didnt get up any other scores.....I was looking for some other news this morning. I figured I let you post them up. I am kind like that. :D >:D

Conley
08-28-2011, 08:49 AM

Yeah I didnt get up any other scores.....I was looking for some other news this morning. I figured I let you post them up. I am kind like that. :D >:D

Yep, I noticed that Mr. "What games are on today? I'm too lazy to look them up myself or look back in this thread two pages"

:D >:D ;D

MMC
08-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Heard Dallas beat Minn....what that Oakland game gonna be at 9 or 10 pm my time? Ya should heard lovie trying to explain he has never been this deep at reciever. bears Dropped armashidu and the Viks immediately picked him up for McNabb.

What is all this crap about Roy Williams and number one reciever. He is old and slow can't get open! Plus you should have heard them rail about how great Cutler looked. 13-for 20 and he had at least 17 hand-offs to Forte. Bears looks like they can run the ball tho.

Conley
08-28-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah I was surprised they went for Roy Williams. He is ancient...not a #1 by any stretch. I guess the question is would you rather have three or four good guys or one great one like a Larry Fitzgerald or an Andre Johnson down in Houston.

Vikings are going to have it rough I think though...Detroit is getting better but at worst I still have to think Chicago is #2 in the div. GB doesn't look like they have the Super Bowl hangover but we'll see once the season starts. Good to see Forte running hard.

Conley
08-28-2011, 09:11 AM
NO Oak starts at 8 Eastern / 5 Pacific. No idea what time that is in Chitown. ;D

MMC
08-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Da Bears play thursday night against the the Stains.....they better win this one or Cutler is useless. :-\

Conley
08-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Da Bears play thursday night against the the Stains.....they better win this one or Cutler is useless. :-\

are the starters even going to play in that one? that's the last preseason game i think...normally they don't do much for those

MMC
08-30-2011, 11:13 AM

are the starters even going to play in that one? that's the last preseason game i think...normally they don't do much for those

Well I want Hanie to get more time anyways, plus the line.....if I was the Coach I would go with such at least for the first half. Which I think Lovie Dovey will do. :)

Wheres that schedule bro.....slacken again I see......here we are trying to help you with that post count and all. :D :P

Who Won that Jets and Giants Game? Oakland and NO? :-\

Conley
09-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Haha, I missed this post...well, all those stats and schedules are yesterday's news now, and I don't need any help with my post count!

Yeah, it will be good for Hanie to get the reps. Lovie and your GM can't bench Cutler after what they paid for him, but after they are fired maybe Hanie will be the QB of the future. Good luck tonight, my Chargers are just gonna be playing scrubs I think, so I don't know if I'll watch or not.

MMC
09-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Haha, I missed this post...well, all those stats and schedules are yesterday's news now, and I don't need any help with my post count!

Yeah, it will be good for Hanie to get the reps. Lovie and your GM can't bench Cutler after what they paid for him, but after they are fired maybe Hanie will be the QB of the future. Good luck tonight, my Chargers are just gonna be playing scrubs I think, so I don't know if I'll watch or not.

Well 2-2 for preseason.....at least the line played better I hear. Woke up and caught the last Quarter. Hanie went 10 for 12. Not bad.....huh? Anyone else play tonight?

Conley
09-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Yeah Hanie looked great...bad news though:

Linebacker Lance Briggs has made a formal request that he be able to seek a trade from the Chicago Bears after the team would not give him a raise.

"The Bears made their decision, now I have to make mine," Briggs told the Chicago Tribune Thursday. "It's just how the business works. It's not going to take away from what I do on the field. I'm 100 percent a Bear, until I'm not a Bear anymore."

Agent Drew Rosenhaus sent an email to Bears contract negotiator Cliff Stein requesting the trade, the newspaper reported.

Briggs has three years remaining on the six-year, $36 million deal he signed in 2008. He is slated to earn $3.9 million this season, $4 million in 2012 and $6.5 million in 2013.

Briggs said he was willing to wait until after the season to request a trade if the Bears didn't budge, but after speaking to general manager Jerry Angelo Sunday, he decided to move now.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/6921421/chicago-bears-lance-briggs-seeks-trade-not-getting-raise

Conley
09-02-2011, 07:46 PM
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/lovie-smith-says-voices-in-headset-keep-calling-hi,21267/

:o :o :o

MMC
09-02-2011, 11:39 PM
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/lovie-smith-says-voices-in-headset-keep-calling-hi,21267/

:o :o :o

That will definately hurt Da Bears.....Urlacher is nothing but a big wuss. Afriad to get in there and plug up that middle. Now if Briggs leaves. Bears will be screwed on D.

Conley
09-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Here's something to cheer ya up:

Doug Flutie's daughter:

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/67/67dd2b1d88e06569ebb12cca1aa79860/doug_fluties_daughter_makes_patriots_squad_as_a_ch eerleader.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Doug-Flutie-8217-s-daughter-makes-Patriots-821;_ylt=AtE3nu6ddi_dODzmkvOsyNg5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp6252

MMC
09-04-2011, 09:06 AM

Doug Flutie's daughter:

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/67/67dd2b1d88e06569ebb12cca1aa79860/doug_fluties_daughter_makes_patriots_squad_as_a_ch eerleader.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Doug-Flutie-8217-s-daughter-makes-Patriots-821;_ylt=AtE3nu6ddi_dODzmkvOsyNg5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp6252

Anyword on why they would do this to a franchise player and not extend the 3 yrs? Think Da Bears will trade him? Who's playing today?

Mister D
09-04-2011, 09:19 AM

Doug Flutie's daughter:

It cheered me up. Thanks. :)

MMC
09-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Doug Flutie's daughter:

She does look a little mean..... :o I will bet theres a whip hidden somewheres on her. :D ;)

Mister D
09-04-2011, 09:25 AM

Doug Flutie's daughter:

She does look a little mean..... :o I will bet theres a whip hidden somewheres on her. :D ;)

I'll find it. Don't worry. ;)

Conley
09-04-2011, 09:35 AM

Doug Flutie's daughter:

Anyword on why they would do this to a franchise player and not extend the 3 yrs? Think Da Bears will trade him? Who's playing today?

You talkin about Briggs or Flutie's daughter? ;D

I think it makes sense to wait on extending Briggs. Might have to clean house after this year depending on how things go and if there is 'regime change'. You think Lovies job could be in danger with a sub 500 year?

MMC
09-04-2011, 09:38 AM

Doug Flutie's daughter:

I think it makes sense to wait on extending Briggs. Might have to clean house after this year depending on how things go and if there is 'regime change'. You think Lovies job could be in danger with a sub 500 year?

I thought they give him another extension.....lovey dovey that is. Hope not!

Conley
09-04-2011, 09:41 AM

Doug Flutie's daughter:

I thought they give him another extension.....lovey dovey that is. Hope not!

:D Yeah they do that sometimes...then still fire the coach anyway. Tho I think he is well liked by the owner and GM, right? If the GM goes Lovie goes too. I think they will get one more year after this one because they did so very well last year, just gonna be tough in the future without draft picks.

Conley
09-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Da Bears picked up a good safety Merriweather, made the Pro Bowl twice including last year with the Patriots

may have some off field issues?

MMC
09-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Is there a game this Monday night?

Conley
09-04-2011, 11:04 PM

Nope, preseason is OVER ;D

Teams can only have 53 players now.

Season Starts Thursday!

MMC
09-04-2011, 11:11 PM

Nope, preseason is OVER ;D

Teams can only have 53 players now.

Season Starts Thursday!

Well then my brutha it will be time for the Official NFL scheduled games. This time we can't miss getting those schedules up.

Conley
09-04-2011, 11:14 PM
How many schedules have you posted? :D :P

MMC
09-04-2011, 11:31 PM
How many schedules have you posted? :D :P

None yets.....I was looking for my little Schedule that I picked from some gas station. For some reason i can't find it. looks Like I will have to look it up.

Conley
09-04-2011, 11:34 PM
I'll put up the first week:

Week 1
Thu, Sep 08 Time (ET) Stadium/Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One Game Access
NO @ GB 8:30 PM Lambeau Field

Sun, Sep 11 Time (ET) Stadium/Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One Game Access
PIT @ BAL 1:00 PM M&T Bank Stadium
CIN @ CLE 1:00 PM Cleveland Browns Stadium
IND @ HOU 1:00 PM Reliant Stadium
TEN @ JAC 1:00 PM EverBank Field
BUF @ KC 1:00 PM Arrowhead Stadium
ATL @ CHI 1:00 PM Soldier Field
DET @ TB 1:00 PM Raymond James Stadium
PHI @ STL 1:00 PM Edward Jones Dome
NYG @ WAS 4:15 PM FedExField
CAR @ ARI 4:15 PM University of Phoenix Stadium
SEA @ SF 4:15 PM Candlestick Park
MIN @ SD 4:15 PM Qualcomm Stadium
DAL @ NYJ 8:20 PM MetLife Stadium

Mon, Sep 12 Time (ET) Stadium/Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One Game Access
NE @ MIA 7:00 PM Sun Life Stadium
OAK @ DEN 10:15 PM Sports Authority Field at Mile High

Conley
09-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Good games...ATL is no gimme for your Bears, and I think Adrian Peterson will run all over my Chargers :-\

MMC
09-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Good games...ATL is no gimme for your Bears, and I think Adrian Peterson will run all over my Chargers :-\

Vikings D will be tuff. Ex Bears Leslie Frazier and Mike Singletary are Minnesota's Coaches. Peterson isnt the Beast he use to be. now that he has been shown he is human.....later I will make my picks for this week.

Conley
09-05-2011, 12:29 AM

Vikings D will be tuff. Ex Bears Leslie Frazier and Mike Singletary are Minnesota's Coaches. Peterson isnt the Beast he use to be. now that he has been shown he is human.....later I will make my picks for this week.

Peterson has slowed down and still fumbles a lot but I think SD's run defense is crappy. I could be wrong.

I'll post up some lines too so we can see the spread >:D

MMC
09-05-2011, 12:49 AM
I'll put up the first week:

Week 1
Thu, Sep 08 Time (ET) Stadium/Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One Game Access
NO @ GB 8:30 PM Lambeau Field

Sun, Sep 11 Time (ET) Stadium/Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One Game Access
PIT @ BAL 1:00 PM M&T Bank Stadium
CIN @ CLE 1:00 PM Cleveland Browns Stadium
IND @ HOU 1:00 PM Reliant Stadium
TEN @ JAC 1:00 PM EverBank Field
BUF @ KC 1:00 PM Arrowhead Stadium
ATL @ CHI 1:00 PM Soldier Field
DET @ TB 1:00 PM Raymond James Stadium
PHI @ STL 1:00 PM Edward Jones Dome
NYG @ WAS 4:15 PM FedExField
CAR @ ARI 4:15 PM University of Phoenix Stadium
SEA @ SF 4:15 PM Candlestick Park
MIN @ SD 4:15 PM Qualcomm Stadium
DAL @ NYJ 8:20 PM MetLife Stadium

Mon, Sep 12 Time (ET) Stadium/Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One Game Access
NE @ MIA 7:00 PM Sun Life Stadium
OAK @ DEN 10:15 PM Sports Authority Field at Mile High

Heya CL.....Could you start a New thread for the Season bro? lets let this one die out. Then we will keep a Football talk one going as well. We can than use the Official Scheduled Thread for picks.

Conley
09-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Good idea...I'll do that