PDA

View Full Version : I know Walt and Kelly ... read their story

Bob
08-25-2014, 01:19 AM
I got to know Walt Ng first. Walt came from Vietnam and served with me on the Budget and Finance committee of the real estate board. Our job was to work out board budgets. We dealt with millions of dollars. I got on the committee to find the board was not in good shape. We on the committee put a plan together that solved the financial problems. It had gone through a terrible recession previously. Though the fault is not necessarily Carters fault, he was president when the time got terrible and we lost over half the membership. Loss of paying dues hurt a lot.

Walter was on the committee ahead of me i believe. Anyway, he was very good at solving problems. Walt owned a loan company that used investors cash. He would tell me he had millions of dollars to place. He dealt a lot with the Vietnamese community. I met his son Kelly at their office when I had business to deal with there. I was normally dealing with Frank Ramos who owned another hard money lending company and he also was put into prison. Frank by now served his time. I last saw Frank in 1987 and last saw Walt Ng around 1989.

Both of them seemed at the time to be straight arrow.

It crime interests you, check this out.

http://abc7news.com/archive/9456241/

CreepyOldDude
08-25-2014, 04:25 PM
I got to know Walt Ng first. Walt came from Vietnam and served with me on the Budget and Finance committee of the real estate board. Our job was to work out board budgets. We dealt with millions of dollars. I got on the committee to find the board was not in good shape. We on the committee put a plan together that solved the financial problems. It had gone through a terrible recession previously. Though the fault is not necessarily Carters fault, he was president when the time got terrible and we lost over half the membership. Loss of paying dues hurt a lot.

Walter was on the committee ahead of me i believe. Anyway, he was very good at solving problems. Walt owned a loan company that used investors cash. He would tell me he had millions of dollars to place. He dealt a lot with the Vietnamese community. I met his son Kelly at their office when I had business to deal with there. I was normally dealing with Frank Ramos who owned another hard money lending company and he also was put into prison. Frank by now served his time. I last saw Frank in 1987 and last saw Walt Ng around 1989.

Both of them seemed at the time to be straight arrow.

It crime interests you, check this out.

http://abc7news.com/archive/9456241/

That's the thing about con men. They always look trustworthy.