PDA

View Full Version : Neal Boortz Wants “Dead Thugs” In Atlanta

Captain Obvious
06-21-2011, 09:03 PM
http://mauricegarland.com/2011/06/neal-boortz-wants-dead-thugs-in-atlanta/

Anyone catch this?

Is Boortz out of line? Is he right? Is this just attention whoring?

Juggernaut
06-22-2011, 08:02 PM
I read the story from another source, sounds kind of racial and insulting but not racist since thug crimes are on the rise. Dumb way to call to arms, thugs would arm themselves leading to even more crimes. Some gangs type love a challenge.

Captain Obvious
06-22-2011, 08:05 PM
I took it as attention whoring.

Even if you believed in that concept, why would you make those statements in the manner that he did on the radio?

Juggernaut
06-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Yup he's a whore and lousy one at that. This guy lost his job at Air America radio, basically bankrupted it boring people to death, others thought he, Al Franken and others were to rough to take seriously. MSNBC made a mistake keeping him on. Now NBC Universal is run by a known republican and Comcast's CEO is GOP too. Can't see why they wouldn't clean house and run a respectful liberal tv channel. Most don't care for his radio nor tv demeanor.

Danno9
06-26-2011, 06:14 PM
MSNBC is a "liberal TV channel" but I don't have much respect for it.

MMC
06-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Well Joe Scarborough is on MSDNC in the morning.....not to mention he has criticized most on MSDNC for getting out of pocket with their divisions and partisan rhetoric, as well as for diverting issues of importance for media Whoring.

Mika Brezinski is a clear waste of space on the show. At least she can play the part of the window-dressing.

Mister D
06-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Yup he's a whore and lousy one at that. This guy lost his job at Air America radio, basically bankrupted it boring people to death, others thought he, Al Franken and others were to rough to take seriously. MSNBC made a mistake keeping him on. Now NBC Universal is run by a known republican and Comcast's CEO is GOP too. Can't see why they wouldn't clean house and run a respectful liberal tv channel. Most don't care for his radio nor tv demeanor.

I guess Air America would have jumped at the chance to reduce it's overhead. ;)

Mister D
06-26-2011, 08:32 PM
He expressed himself poorly. I think the blogger is a little out of line as well.