PDA

View Full Version : What I would do about ISIS, by Animal Mother

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 11:48 AM
I would let them have their ground pounders exhausted in Iraq and watch as all the dumb foreigners head there to kill their Muslim brothers and sisters who dare to listen to pop music or don't want to cover their entire body in a black robe in the middle of a fucking desert.

I would let the various nations living in what was once Iraq fight them off with the help of Iran.

Then I would have a sincere talk with the American people about the dangers of terrorism and admit that the government cannot stop it all without becoming the type of authoritarian terror read about in Orwell.

I would put money aside into creating citizen militias and teaching kids about situational awareness in the way we teach them about drugs, pedos, and crossing the street.

The United States has knowingly or unknowingly pissed off a lot of people and continue to piss them off. We did this in an age where we created huge urban nightmares like New York where the entire island has to be gotten to by bridges or tunnels. We need to think long term sustainable or surrender to Big Brother.

Matty
09-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Okay! I'll buy that. Now what should America do to the people who have pissed us off?

Chris
09-05-2014, 12:02 PM
I would let the various nations living in what was once Iraq fight them off with the help of Iran.

That's one strategy, letting that region take care of its own issues, I think worth following to see where it goes but I don't have the experience of fighting in the ME that I think you do, so some questions...

From your experience and knowledge of the area, please elaborate on that point: Do you think the nations of what was Iraq can fight ISIS? DO you think they're willing? Do you think Iran would join in? Why not other nations in the area, Saudi Arabia for instance?

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Okay! I'll buy that. Now what should America do to the people who have pissed us off?

Give me an example and I'll tell you what we should do.

Private Pickle
09-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Meanwhile gas prices soar along with all consumer goods including food. US transportation strikes out and folds, rioting and looting follow.

Sounds awesome!

Matty
09-05-2014, 12:13 PM

Mexico.

Animal Mother
Meanwhile gas prices soar along with all consumer goods including food. US transportation strikes out and folds, rioting and looting follow.

Sounds awesome!

Quit talking like an alcoholics enabler. We need to have real conversations about food production, urban living, etc. It is not a "if" a terrorist group attacks here but when.

That means we have to make sacrifices to our easy lifestyle and do it incrementally. Or we can go to another war that will accomplish nothing and have people hit us here at home while we're chasing them all over the globe.

The last thing we need or our kids need is short term solutions to long term problems.

Animal Mother
Mexico.

Why are we mad at them? They've given me burritos and Salma Hayek.

Matty
09-05-2014, 12:17 PM

1. They are holding a marine in their prison. All he did was make a wrong turn.

2. They took bribe money from the coyote and looked the other way while 60,000 illegals entered our country.

.3 they have the audacity to tell us to reform our immigration policy.

.4 their helicopter entered US territory and fired on our border patrol.

You knew nothing of this?

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 12:21 PM
1. They are holding a marine in their prison. All he did was make a wrong turn.

Drone.

2. They took bribe money from the coyote and looked the other way while 60,000 illegals entered our country.

Send them Miley Cyrus to keep.

.3 they have the audacity to tell us to reform our immigration policy.

Give them the Kardassians.

.4 their helicopter entered US territory and fired on our border patrol.

Blow up helicopter and send them a box of shit.

You knew nothing of this?

Yes, but burritos.

Mister D
09-05-2014, 12:24 PM

If everyone picking lettuce looked like Selma Hayek it would be a game changer.

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 12:27 PM
If everyone picking lettuce looked like Selma Hayek it would be a game changer.

Fuck yeh. She's like almost my mom's age and her tits are as great as ever.

Private Pickle
09-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Quit talking like an alcoholics enabler. We need to have real conversations about food production, urban living, etc. It is not a "if" a terrorist group attacks here but when.

That means we have to make sacrifices to our easy lifestyle and do it incrementally. Or we can go to another war that will accomplish nothing and have people hit us here at home while we're chasing them all over the globe.

The last thing we need or our kids need is short term solutions to long term problems.

"Sacrifices to our easy lifestyle"?

That last thing we need is for our kids to:

A) watch their rights erode
B) Be afraid of an invisible boogie man. When I was in school it was the threat of a nuke attack.
C) Sit on the sidelines and wait for an attack we know will come eventually
4) watch them go hungry because of the inevitable shortage of oil that would result.

Private Pickle
09-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Fuck yeh. She's like almost my mom's age and her tits are as great as ever.

Your mom's?

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 12:34 PM

Which is why we should not wait for an attack and have another Patriot Act Part 7 and teach them about citizen militias.

B) Be afraid of an invisible boogie man. When I was in school it was the threat of a nuke attack.

We've never been invaded by Russia or hit with nukes, we have had terrorist attacks and terror cells exist here now.

See the part about distributed defense and citizen militias

4) watch them go hungry because of the inevitable shortage of oil that would result.

We have enough oil that we're exporting it and enough land to grow food. We choose not to keep this shit at home.

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Your mom's?

hers are nice too.

Private Pickle
09-05-2014, 12:39 PM
hers are nice too.

You motor boatin bastard!

Private Pickle
09-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Which is why we should not wait for an attack and have another Patriot Act Part 7 and teach them about citizen militias.

Citizen militias would not prevent an attack. They have no resources except what they bring with them.

We've never been invaded by Russia or hit with nukes, we have had terrorist attacks and terror cells exist here now.

Ahhh but the threat was there and it never happened. I am against promoting fear of the unknown to our children.

See the part about distributed defense and citizen militias

Funny cause the Feds would never let it get past the meeting with coffee and donuts. Regardless we would still be waiting around for the attack and would be completely reactionary.

We have enough oil that we're exporting it and enough land to grow food. We choose not to keep this shit at home.

Lets not forget Europe. We would not stand by and let them starve. We would increase our exports not decrease them...unless you nationalized and then the government would still export but the money would be removed from the private sector.

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Citizen militias would not prevent an attack. They have no resources except what they bring with them.

Citizen militias prevented attacks in Iraq between 2006 and 2010 and were the only way we were able to dig out AQ. I've seen it work in action.

It's also how we got rid of the British, fyi.

Ahhh but the threat was there and it never happened. I am against promoting fear of the unknown to our children.

But 911 did happen. So did Oklahoma City. So did the first Trade Center bombing. Russia and the US had the same level of nukes and didn't want mutually assured destruction.

The terrorists are fine with mutually assured destruction.

Funny cause the Feds would never let it get past the meeting with coffee and donuts. Regardless we would still be waiting around for the attack and would be completely reactionary.

I'm saying what I would do. I know we're going to wait for another attack and then go full force Big Brother.

Lets not forget Europe. We would not stand by and let them starve. We would increase our exports not decrease them...unless you nationalized and then the government would still export but the money would be removed from the private sector.

Why should we care as much about other countries as our own people? We do, but we shouldn't.

Matty
09-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Drone.

Yes, but burritos.
I can make damn burritos. But my bazookas are old.

Private Pickle
09-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Citizen militias prevented attacks in Iraq between 2006 and 2010 and were the only way we were able to dig out AQ. I've seen it work in action.

They were sponsored and equipped by the US. US militias would not receive that kind of support.

It's also how we got rid of the British, fyi.

In the 18th century.

But 911 did happen. So did Oklahoma City. So did the first Trade Center bombing. Russia and the US had the same level of nukes and didn't want mutually assured destruction.

Tornadoes happen much more often...

The terrorists are fine with mutually assured destruction.

Agreed which is why we need to destroy them first.

I'm saying what I would do. I know we're going to wait for another attack and then go full force Big Brother.

Most likely but we would do the same even if we implemented the strategy you posed.

Why should we care as much about other countries as our own people? We do, but we shouldn't.

Agreed but the resources at stake would have a global impact. I also happen to believe in the principles of an ally.

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 01:20 PM
They were sponsored and equipped by the US. US militias would not receive that kind of support.

The IP were sponsored and equipped by the US. The citizens bought their own weapons. Also 270 million guns in the US. 340 million people.

**shrugs**

In the 18th century.

And? Like I said I saw Iraqi women holding AKs. We can learn here.

Or not. I don't care really what happens to the apathetic all that much.

Tornadoes happen much more often...

Sure which is why we didn't need the Patriot Act and why we don't need to change anything except our vigilance.

Agreed which is why we need to destroy them first.

lol, ok.

Won't happen. Your plan will grow them, but by all means keep on. I give fucks about anyone's friends or family but my own these days. Enjoy the waste of tax dollars and life.

Most likely but we would do the same even if we implemented the strategy you posed.

Not unless there was public support. This is why people talk on forums to increase and expand ideas and explain why we should or shouldn't do things.

Don't talk about it if you don't want. I choose to talk about it.

Agreed but the resources at stake would have a global impact. I also happen to believe in the principles of an ally.

All of our so-called allies except maybe the UK and Canada have been a drain.

Private Pickle
09-05-2014, 01:39 PM
The IP were sponsored and equipped by the US. The citizens bought their own weapons. Also 270 million guns in the US. 340 million people.

**shrugs**

A mob of people without intelligence, air support, supply support would be like a day at the paintball field.

And? Like I said I saw Iraqi women holding AKs. We can learn here.

Wont stop an attack.

Or not. I don't care really what happens to the apathetic all that much.

I tend to care about all Americans.

Sure which is why we didn't need the Patriot Act and why we don't need to change anything except our vigilance.

Agree on the PA. Disagree that we don't need to change anything.

lol, ok.

Won't happen. Your plan will grow them, but by all means keep on. I give fucks about anyone's friends or family but my own these days. Enjoy the waste of tax dollars and life.

While I agree that it won't happen it doesn't mean it couldn't.

Not unless there was public support. This is why people talk on forums to increase and expand ideas and explain why we should or shouldn't do things.

Don't talk about it if you don't want. I choose to talk about it.

Public support would be behind it if a large event took place and most likely it will. See 9/11.

All of our so-called allies except maybe the UK and Canada have been a drain.

The idea that an ally has to give more than get isn't the definition of an ally.

Cthulhu
09-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Drone.

Yes, but burritos.

You should up the ante with Justin Bieber as well.

Green Arrow
09-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Pretty much the plan I've advocated.

The Xl
09-05-2014, 02:50 PM
The best thing to do would to be to get totally out of the Middle East, tell ISIS to have at it as long as it's on their land, and warn them that if they bring it here, they get massacred.

Peter1469
09-05-2014, 03:58 PM
That's one strategy, letting that region take care of its own issues, I think worth following to see where it goes but I don't have the experience of fighting in the ME that I think you do, so some questions...

From your experience and knowledge of the area, please elaborate on that point: Do you think the nations of what was Iraq can fight ISIS? DO you think they're willing? Do you think Iran would join in? Why not other nations in the area, Saudi Arabia for instance?

The Sunni tribes turned on and almost destroyed the parent to ISIL, al Qaeda in Iraq. They could do it again if the tribes worked together.

Polecat
09-05-2014, 04:02 PM
The Sunni tribes turned on and almost destroyed the parent to ISIL, al Qaeda in Iraq. They could do it again if the tribes worked together.

That seems to be a hard wired show stopper for this culture. They just don't work & play well together.

Redrose
09-05-2014, 08:48 PM

What do we do if ISIL hits us with germ warfare, or suicide bombers in dozens of major cities simultaneously?

Dr. Who
09-05-2014, 09:19 PM

Well, how about releasing the clamps on all of the alternative energy patents that were bought up by big oil/government. There are millions of them that have be squelched over the years because they posed a threat to the status quo.

Peter1469
09-05-2014, 09:33 PM
What do we do if ISIL hits us with germ warfare, or suicide bombers in dozens of major cities simultaneously?

Germ warfare? There has been no successful terrorist germ warfare attacks. Plenty of tries though. Not likely to happen.

Green Arrow
09-05-2014, 10:10 PM

We'll be hurt bad, but we'll come back from it. Americans are fighters at heart. We'll survive.

Redrose
09-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Germ warfare? There has been no successful terrorist germ warfare attacks. Plenty of tries though. Not likely to happen.

I wish I had your confidence. I'm not convinced it will not happen. I believe there was something in a Japanese train. In 1995, the Aum Shinrikyo cult used Sarin gas in the Tokyo subway, killing 12 train passengers ... Just because it hasn't happened here, doesn't mean it won't on a much larger scale.

No one thought a plane could take down the towers, but it did.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 01:16 AM
I wish I had your confidence. I'm not convinced it will not happen. I believe there was something in a Japanese train. In 1995, the Aum Shinrikyo cult used Sarin gas in the Tokyo subway, killing 12 train passengers ... Just because it hasn't happened here, doesn't mean it won't on a much larger scale.

No one thought a plane could take down the towers, but it did.

They killed 13 people in that attack. They could have killed a lot more for lot less time and money with one pistol. They were one of the groups who also tried to weaponize several types of biological agents. They spent millions, conducted one attack that went off so spectacularly that nobody knew it occurred. Nobody killed.

Private Pickle
09-06-2014, 02:39 AM
The best thing to do would to be to get totally out of the Middle East, tell ISIS to have at it as long as it's on their land, and warn them that if they bring it here, they get massacred.
Nope.

Private Pickle
09-06-2014, 02:43 AM
Well, how about releasing the clamps on all of the alternative energy patents that were bought up by big oil/government. There are millions of them that have be squelched over the years because they posed a threat to the status quo.

Conspiracy theory. Was Solyndra a clamp down?

Anyone who thinks alternative energy exists but is being shut down by big oil isn't aware of the idea of a monopoly. Currently big oil has competition. That wouldn't exist with an alternative energy source. The first company that can come out with a viable source of alternative energy will make money beyond the dreams of Everest.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Conspiracy theory. Was Solyndra a clamp down?

Anyone who thinks alternative energy exists but is being shut down by big oil isn't aware of the idea of a monopoly. Currently big oil has competition. That wouldn't exist with an alternative energy source. The first company that can come out with a viable source of alternative energy will make money beyond the dreams of Everest.

Today, oil as a transportation fuel does have a monopoly. They have suppressed alternatives (and improvements in their own industry) for decades.

Anyway, I do agree with you that once an alternative does come online it is going to make a lot of money.

Regarding Solyndra- the Chinese put them (and other US solar companies) out of business by subsidizing Chinese solar panel companies so they could sell product well below the market rate. Lots of German companies went out of business as well, and they are discovering now that the life span of these Chinese panels are nowhere near as advertised..., go who could have guessed? :smiley: