PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Aliens 2012.....

MMC
05-04-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUligjlI7WI

This is how they started the Year.

MMC
05-04-2012, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvB5kJ1f88U&feature=relmfu

Part Two.

MMC
05-04-2012, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs97rT2xs6Q&feature=relmfu

Part 3.....figured we can start with these. There are more to this Episode.

Peter1469
05-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Where is part 3

MMC
05-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Where is part 3

Isnt that one it? Thats what they have listed. If thats not it I will have to try and find it. They have 9 of them.

Peter1469
05-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Sorry, I missed it

MMC
05-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Do you mean you have it now Pete?

MMC
05-05-2012, 12:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e4DxncZDpQ&feature=relmfu

Part 4. Anytime one wants to discuss soemthing off the video's just break out with it. Or add to it with something related.

Peter1469
05-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Do you mean you have it now Pete?

Yes; am watching part 4 now.

MMC
05-05-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRckSUkGWog&feature=relmfu

Part 5. :smiley:

MMC
05-05-2012, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd-bzXfI10&feature=relmfu

Part 6. :wink:

Mister D
05-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Every Friday it's on all night. I think it runs from 8-2 or 3AM.

MMC
05-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Yep.....I watched some last night. That Childers guy is trying to take Georgio's Spot. That Aint happenin. :angry:

Mister D
05-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Yep.....I watched some last night. That Childers guy is trying to take Georgio's Spot. That Aint happenin. :angry:

Giorgio's doo wasn't haven't any of that. :cool2:

MMC
05-05-2012, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W850KeJoq9I&feature=relmfu

Part 7.

MMC
05-05-2012, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tumD683t64E&feature=relmfu

Part 8.

MMC
05-05-2012, 02:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4fiO5g44Y0&feature=relmfu

Part 9 and the final piece to this episode. Which this was how they started off the year.

gophangover
05-09-2012, 02:23 PM
I saw a show on H2 last night, or maybe it was the science channel, that was showing a top secret operation the nazis did. They developed a time machine in the shape of a bell. And the officer in charge disappeared with it. And all the other nazis involved in the operation were executed. The show had a theory that a lot of nazis were aliens. Makes me wonder about Mister D.

Mister D
05-09-2012, 02:23 PM
I saw a show on H2 last night, or maybe it was the science channel, that was showing a top secret operation the nazis did. They developed a time machine in the shape of a bell. And the officer in charge disappeared with it. And all the other nazis involved in the operation were executed. The show had a theory that a lot of nazis were aliens. Makes me wonder about Mister D.

Are you calling me a Nazi now?

gophangover
05-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Are you calling me a Nazi now?

ROTFL! No, an alien. I'd have to see your papers to be convinced.
Jesus came back to save us, but they locked him up in Arizona, didn't have no papers, he's an illegal alien.

MMC
05-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Good Episode that was on tonight. Brought up some correlations with the ME religions.

Calypso Jones
05-21-2012, 09:25 PM
How about some explanation about what you're watching. I've seen some of this but i laugh at it. I've already been thru the Von Daniken and all that other stuff out of college. I've grown out of it.

MMC
05-21-2012, 09:55 PM
How about some explanation about what you're watching. I've seen some of this but i laugh at it. I've already been thru the Von Daniken and all that other stuff out of college. I've grown out of it.

We have another older thread which has most of what we have seen and talked about up until this point. Yet what we have been looking at mostly is the Ancient civilizations and some of the structures that have been under investigation and some of the discoveries that have been made. From Puma Punku to Gopal Das in Turkey. The Sites recently discovered in the Indus Valley.

Tonight they were talking about discoveries made in the ME by the Judeo/Islamic religions. Such as the black meteorite stone on the Temple Mount. Certain structures and where they were built. Then the brought up the Sumerians and what some of their codex was saying. Which brought them to a correlation of a site in India.

Calypso Jones
05-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Do you think it is evidence of ancient aliens or is it possible there was an older civilization that existed before the recorded Creation of the bible.

roadmaster
05-21-2012, 10:05 PM
I think many people will be deceived in the end times. Myself, I will not be one of them.

MMC
05-22-2012, 07:12 AM
Do you think it is evidence of ancient aliens or is it possible there was an older civilization that existed before the recorded Creation of the bible.

I believe there were other civilizations around at the time and yes older Civilizations. Such as the Sumerians whom taught Enoch to write.

Calypso Jones
05-22-2012, 09:31 AM
I've no doubt there was a sumer. I believe Sumer's origin came about through one of the surviving families from the ark. yeah. you got it. I'm one of those fundies.

MMC
05-22-2012, 09:40 AM
I've no doubt there was a sumer. I believe Sumer's origin came about through one of the surviving families from the ark. yeah. you got it. I'm one of those fundies.

Glad to have you in on the discussion. Take your time with the videos as of course their narration explains much better than I can. Even if what they say is true. Other than exterrestials being mistaken as Gods. What would change about the Creator of ALL Things?

I don't think the Sumerians were related at all.

I will be putting up some of their newer episodes. I believe Wingrider had some material up on the Sumerians in the other thread.

Calypso Jones
05-22-2012, 11:39 AM
whoa. Thanks. I didn't expect that reaction. I've seen some of these programs on dish. So, isn't the premise that aliens put us here, helped to develop civilization FOR us and then provided us with some handy dandy methods of rock movement etc.

How does this affect the Creator of ALL things. One, it denies His hand in Creation. It sets these 'aliens' up as gods of a sort. It distracts people from the truth, and the truth of course in my opinion is that God created everything and man and then set in motion the plan for redemption.

I will admit that i believe in 'ancient aliens'. I just don't think they're extraterrestrials.

MMC
05-22-2012, 12:02 PM
whoa. Thanks. I didn't expect that reaction. I've seen some of these programs on dish. So, isn't the premise that aliens put us here, helped to develop civilization FOR us and then provided us with some handy dandy methods of rock movement etc.

How does this affect the Creator of ALL things. One, it denies His hand in Creation. It sets these 'aliens' up as gods of a sort. It distracts people from the truth, and the truth of course in my opinion is that God created everything and man and then set in motion the plan for redemption.

I will admit that i believe in 'ancient aliens'. I just don't think they're extraterrestrials.

IMO nothing changes if the Theory is proven. As Exterrestrials would still have had to come from somewhere in their creation. Especially if there are different ones. Even if they were to turn out to be humanoid appearing and looking like us or us like them.

It is quite feasible to believe that Ancient Man knew the beasts and insects of the world that they were encountering. So they did know the difference in things that flew. As to the building of structures. There are some that not even with the technology we have today could the feat be done. Moreover with Puma Punku the theory of moving the stones by logs has been debunked. As it is over 12k above sea level. Nothing grows up there but sparse vegatation. There were no trees around any quarries and the quarries were not next to the site.

I would point you in the direction of Puma Punku which is one of the main sites that has MS archeologists as well as the guys from Ancient Aliens returning there time and time again.

I think they had a new episode on Puma punku this year. I will get it as soon as I can.

Trinnity
05-22-2012, 07:06 PM
I've seen some of these shows and enjoyed watching them.
I think I'll check out the viddies above. Thanks for posting them, MMC.

MMC
05-22-2012, 07:16 PM
NP Trinnity.....and thanks. We also have another thread on it with some other material.

Calypso Jones
05-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I think many people will be deceived in the end times. Myself, I will not be one of them.

I worry about that too. I mean i pray not and i study the bible etc. But the bible does say that many will be deceived. I don't want to be one of the deceived myself. I do think that family members will be turning each other in to the anti-christ thinking that he IS Christ.

MMC
05-22-2012, 09:09 PM
For myself, as with the other thread.....I mentioned that the UFO Hunters and Mufon needed to be included with these guys. Or any of the documentaries upon UFO's. Which the UFO Hunters are, now with Birnes appearing on the Show.

I don't discount those in the military and what they have reported on the subject. Despite governments denials. There are no better trained Observers to define what it is they are encountering.

Nor do I agree with all of Ancient Aliens Theorists speculations upon things. That guy Childress is way-out there.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4973950649696267&pid=1.1

So much so I think he has Georgios hair standing up even more on end. :laugh:

Mister D
05-22-2012, 09:12 PM
To be fair, they are all way out there. :grin: They had two or three known scholars on that show for the first few episodes but they disappeared. I wonder why? That said, it's a fun show. I'm listening to it now.

Calypso Jones
05-22-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm listening to the one about the cattle mutilations, and the hieroglyphs with heads of human and then the body remains and there's the head of an animal seemingly attached to where the human head WAS.

Anyway, what do you think of this Linda Moulton Howe. I'm just not sure. She comes from a family that seems to have some creds but people can just so easily go over the edge.

MMC
05-22-2012, 09:20 PM
To be fair, they are all way out there. :grin: They had two or three known scholars on that show for the first few episodes but they disappeared. I wonder why? That said, it's a fun show. I'm listening to it now.

Well they have come back with some for 2012. But like you said only for that episode upon Puma Punku. Althought yesterday I saw one with some Archeologists out of India.

I got the hockey game on and will catch those episodes later tonight.

roadmaster
05-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Greyhound killer believed man he beheaded was an alien

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/story/2012/05/22/mb-vince-li-schizophrenia-interview-manitoba.html

I know it's off topic but couldn't resist.

MMC
05-23-2012, 06:35 AM
Greyhound killer believed man he beheaded was an alien

I know it's off topic but couldn't resist.

Last nite on the UFO Hunters they were talking about Alien Abductions. Plus the cattle, horse and other livestock mutilations.

Mister D
05-25-2012, 09:03 PM
I just noticed that this was in the Science Room. :laugh:

I just watched the Bigfoot episode and it reminded me of something I've wanted to mention for a while. The concept of Mankind being made in the image of God is often referred to on this show. In the case of Genesis, however, this does not refer to a physical likeness but rather a likeness of function. Men are in the image of God in so far as they are stewards of the natural world.

Calypso Jones
05-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Would you mind backing that up with some biblical reference? interesting.

Calypso Jones
05-25-2012, 09:12 PM
I watched the Puma Punku (sp?) for a bit last nite and one thing i noticed, did you?? The camera angles. The photographers shot those stones as if they were monstrous but i suspect that they are not. Of course there was one or two quick scenes where they had to have a human in there doing something 'scientific'. I was rather disappointed in them. Did you notice this?

Calypso Jones
05-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Glad to have you in on the discussion. Take your time with the videos as of course their narration explains much better than I can. Even if what they say is true. Other than exterrestials being mistaken as Gods. What would change about the Creator of ALL Things?

I don't think the Sumerians were related at all.

I will be putting up some of their newer episodes. I believe Wingrider had some material up on the Sumerians in the other thread.

Have you considered the possibility that ets are not ets at all but demonic in nature? It's no more outlandish than an ET...welll, in my opinion.

Mister D
05-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Would you mind backing that up with some biblical reference? interesting.

Genesis 1:27.

Edit: if you are asking why I think the passage should be interpreted the way I describe I am basing my opinion on what it meant to be "in the image of god" in the cognitive environment of the ANE. I don't believe biblical language can be interpreted apart from the wider cultural context of the ANE.

Calypso Jones
05-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Genesis 1:27.

Edit: if you are asking why I think the passage should be interpreted the way I describe I am basing my opinion on what it meant to be "in the image of god" in the cognitive environment of the ANE. I don't believe biblical language can be interpreted apart from the wider cultural context of the ANE.

yes. i guess that was what i was wondering about. i'm familiar with the passage i thought perhaps there was something else that i had missed. still, i'm not quite sure what you mean. you're saying that man is not precisely in God's image meaning resembling God in his physical characteristics but rather in his qualities? I can handle that considering Ezekial and Revelation. I appreciate you directing my attention to it.

MMC
05-25-2012, 10:15 PM
I watched the Puma Punku (sp?) for a bit last nite and one thing i noticed, did you?? The camera angles. The photographers shot those stones as if they were monstrous but i suspect that they are not. Of course there was one or two quick scenes where they had to have a human in there doing something 'scientific'. I was rather disappointed in them. Did you notice this?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3f/Puma_Punku6.jpg/200px-Puma_Punku6.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Puma_Punku7.jpg/200px-Puma_Punku7.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Pumapunkubolivia.jpg/200px-Pumapunkubolivia.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/7_Puma_Punku.jpg/200px-7_Puma_Punku.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/Interlock_1.jpg/200px-Interlock_1.jpg

The largest of these stone blocks is 7.81 meters long, 5.17 meters wide, averages 1.07 meters thick, and is estimated to weigh about 131 metric tons. The second largest stone block found within the Pumapunka is 7.90 meters long, 2.50 meters wide, and averages 1.86 meters thick. Its weight has been estimated to be 85.21 metric tons. Both of these stone blocks are part of the Plataforma Lítica and composed of red sandstone.[4] Based upon detailed petrographic and chemical analyses of samples from both individual stones and known quarry sites, archaeologists concluded that these and other red sandstone blocks were transported up a steep incline from a quarry near Lake Titicaca roughly 10 km away. Smaller andesite blocks that were used for stone facing and carvings came from quarries within the Copacabana Peninsula about 90 km away from and across Lake Titicaca from the Pumapunka and the rest of the Tiwanaku Site.[2][4]

Archaeologists argue that the transport of these stones was accomplished by the large labor force of ancient Tiwanaku. Several theories have been proposed as to how this labor force transported the stones although these theories remain speculative. Two of the more common proposals involve the use of llama skin ropes and the use of ramps and inclined planes.[8]

In assembling the walls of Pumapunku, each stone was finely cut to interlock with the surrounding stones and the blocks fit together like a puzzle, forming load-bearing joints without the use of mortar. One common engineering technique involves cutting the top of the lower stone at a certain angle, and placing another stone on top of it which was cut at the same angle.[3] The precision with which these angles have been utilized to create flush joints is indicative of a highly sophisticated knowledge of stone-cutting and a thorough understanding of descriptive geometry.[5] Many of the joints are so precise that not even a razor blade will fit between the stones.[9] Much of the masonry is characterized by accurately cut rectilinear blocks of such uniformity that they could be interchanged for one another while maintaining a level surface and even joints. The blocks were so precisely cut as to suggest the possibility of prefabrication and mass production, technologies far in advance of the Tiwanaku’s Incan successors hundreds of years later.[8] Tiwanaku engineers were also adept at developing a civic infrastructure at this complex, constructing functional irrigation systems, hydraulic mechanisms, and waterproof sewage lines.

To sustain the weight of these massive structures, Tiwanaku architects were meticulous in creating foundations, often fitting stones directly to bedrock or digging precise trenches and carefully filling them with layered sedimentary stones to support large stone blocks.[8] Modern day engineers argue that the base of the Pumapunku temple was constructed using a technique called layering and depositing. By alternating layers of sand from the interior and layers of composite from the exterior, the fills would overlap each other at the joints, essentially grading the contact points to create a sturdy base.[3][8]

Notable features at Pumapunku are I-shaped architectural cramps, which are composed of a unique copper-arsenic-nickel bronze alloy. These I-shaped cramps were also used on a section of canal found at the base of the Akapana pyramid at Tiwanaku. These cramps were used to hold the blocks comprising the walls and bottom of stone-lined canals that drain sunken courts. I-cramps of unknown composition were used to hold together the massive slabs that formed Pumapunku's four large platforms. In the south canal of the Pumapunku, the I-shaped cramps were cast in place. In sharp contrast, the cramps used at the Akapana canal were fashioned by the cold hammering of copper-arsenic-nickel bronze ingots.[8][10] The unique copper-arsenic-nickel bronze alloy is also found in metal artifacts within the region between Tiwanaku and San Pedro de Atacama during the late Middle Horizon around 600-900.[11].....snip~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

MMC
05-26-2012, 06:47 AM

The Sumerians are what is the known Oldest Civilization to write. Althought with the discovery of those older civilizations in around Pakistan and Turkey. This may not be the case. But lets go with them anyways.

http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/ch01.htm
In that part of the Middle East called the Fertile Crescent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/map00-fc.html), hunter-gatherers began planting gardens. By 7000 BCE there was farming, which required permanent settlement. By 4500 BCE, people archaeologists call Ubaidians were living in towns near where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers emptied into the Persian Gulf. The Ubaidians drained marshes. They grew wheat and barley and irrigated their crops by digging ditches to river waters. They kept farm animals. Some manufactured pottery. They did weaving, leather or metal work, and some were involved in trade with other societies.

By 4000 BCE to the south in Syria a society existed that had regional centers and a complex government. Here, as with the Ubaidians, people baked bread in huge ovens (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) and manufactured fine pottery. In the year 2000 of modern times, at Tell Hamoukar, archaeologists discovered a protective city wall, and they described the place of their digging as more than a town. They described it as a city. And they found primitive hieroglyphics: markings for recording trade transactions.

It was around 4000 BCE that a people called Sumerians moved into Mesopotamia, perhaps from around the Caspian Sea (http://thepoliticalforums.com/map01mes.htm). By 3800 BCE the Sumerians had supplanted the Ubaidians and Semites in southern Mesopotamia. They built better canals for irrigating crops and for transporting crops by boat to village centers. They improved their roads, over which their donkeys trod, some of their donkeys pulling wheeled carts. And the Sumerians grew in number, the increase in population the key element in creating what we call civilization -- a word derived from an ancient word for city.....snip~

Althought technically they were not the first.....the Ubaidians were. Which the Sumerians surplanted.

Books
Ancient Mesopotamia at the Dawn of Civilization: the Evolution of an Urban Landscape, by Guillermo Algaze, 2008
History Begins at Sumer, by Samuel Noah Kramer, 3rd Edition, 1989
The Sumerians -- Their History, Culture and Character, by Samuel Noah Kramer, 1971
Sumer and Sumerians, by Harriet Crawford, 1991
Babylonians, by H.W.F. Saggs, 1999 (Includes Ubaid period and the Sumerians to 500 BCE)
The Quest for Food: Its Role in Human Evolution & Migration, by Ivan Crowe, 2000

http://www.fsmitha.com/m1-image/map00.png
http://www.fsmitha.com/m1-image/map00-lg.gif

MMC
07-07-2012, 01:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHJO0sykU8Q

Angels and Aliens.....Part 1.

MMC
07-07-2012, 01:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qxJJ5hA64&feature=relmfu

Part Two of Angels and Aliens.

MMC
07-07-2012, 01:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8LXtg3QWJc&feature=relmfu

Part 3 and the final part to Angels and Aliens. :angel4: :spacecraft:

Take ya time with the videos. We can discuss them separately or together.

Carygrant
07-07-2012, 04:13 AM
I've already been thru the Von Daniken and all that other stuff out of college. I've grown out of it.

I am surprised nobody has shown the evidence undermining Von Daniken's thesis .
Simply searching the Wiki write up is enough .
This guy omitted things which harmed his hypothesis , invented "facts" , invented " artefacts" and generally emerges as untrustworthy and a con artist .
The very reasons he was gaoled for , before he had his Book fame

MMC
07-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Yes we are aware of what VD was accused of. But he is just one of those into the Ancient Astronaut theory. Especially now when there are others of MS science that are part of them too.

Carygrant
07-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Yes we are aware of what VD was accused of. But he is just one of those into the Ancient Astronaut theory. Especially now when there are others of MS science that are part of them too.

I am not averse to the general proposition , though it is a matter which I suspect can never be unequivocally proved . Unless a few pop back to evaluate and make some more brain changes .And announce themselves .
Soul narratives talk of many other inhabited planets and opportunities for "Earth souls " to learn further lessons in them . However , I don't think I have heard mention of another inhabited world which is more technologically advanced .
Not that most people will be interested in that . But , if true , that is at odds with another vastly better developed etc race visiting us .
Besides, I don't think the laws of existence allow for tampering .

Peter1469
07-07-2012, 08:11 AM
I think that much of the criticism against VD was misplaced. His book Chariot of the Gods after all had a ? in the title. And he has written many other books where he has refined his theories.

MMC
07-07-2012, 08:23 AM
I am not averse to the general proposition , though it is a matter which I suspect can never be unequivocally proved . Unless a few pop back to evaluate and make some more brain changes .And announce themselves .
Soul narratives talk of many other inhabited planets and opportunities for "Earth souls " to learn further lessons in them . However , I don't think I have heard mention of another inhabited world which is more technologically advanced .
Not that most people will be interested in that . But , if true , that is at odds with another vastly better developed etc race visiting us .
Besides, I don't think the laws of existence allow for tampering .

Perhaps.....yet more and more MainStream Sciences are coming over to bridge that Gap. We have technologies and the building methods that just do not correlate with their times. We now have a few sites that we know predate anything coming out of the ME. We have known all along about the 200 towns and or villages sitting under the ME but were not able to get to. Now more discovered under the Indian Ocean.

Moreover there are way to many Holy Writings, engravings, depictions which all point and say that there those.....that were not of this World.
I am glad you are open to the the Theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHJO0sykU8Q

I figured I would start the thread back up from here. On the episode of Angels and Aliens. We already know about the technologies which can be brought up at whatever coordinated time period. The Building of structures and when they came about.

So now lets looks at what Religions and their Holy Writings say. Or those that Depicted their Winged Guardians etched in stone for all time. Civilizations from all over the planet. Are talking about those that are not from this world. Naturally in todays age we call them ET's, some today say Angels. Yet are they Angels?

Or do we have people trying to describe things at a time when depiction was basically passed on by word of mouth and or left behind in stone with drawings and engravings.

Again we know the Sumerians and East Indians were the first to write. So why do you think all that they said was being dismissed by those that were creating their man-made religion. If it was the Sumerians who taught Enoch how to write and then he takes back what is learned to the Semites.

So lets us look at what is said about Angels and take it from there.

Carygrant
07-07-2012, 04:33 PM
It is incredibly interesting to look at the whole of the Dead Sea Scrolls as a body of work rather than just Enoch -- interesting though that is .
The exact meaning of the word , Angel , is complex .
It is generally accepted that the term is best translated as , Messenger , or , Intermediary , but not with any indication of "other world "involvement . It appears that such people were members of the tribe of Levi , who then were the only people allowed to act as Preachers , or Seers .
I am not aware of any mention of anything in the Dead Sea Scrolls that could sensibly refer to beings from another world .

Peter1469
07-07-2012, 04:52 PM
It is incredibly interesting to look at the whole of the Dead Sea Scrolls as a body of work rather than just Enoch -- interesting though that is .
It is generally accepted that the term is best translated as , Messenger , or , Intermediary , but not with any indication of "other world "involvement . It appears that such people were members of the tribe of Levi , who then were the only people allowed to act as Preachers , or Seers .
I am not aware of any mention of anything in the Dead Sea Scrolls that could sensibly refer to beings from another world .

What link do you have to read the dead sea scrolls in the Queen's English?

MMC
07-07-2012, 05:21 PM

Nor would they. If one goes back to the time of Enoch as opposed to the Dead Sea Scrolls. You are correct on the terminology with Angels. Yet evidently these Angels had abilities that mankind did not. Moreover we know that they could be classified as Gods by those from back then. Again something different than man.

Most Identify Angels with the Judeo/Christian/Islamic Religions. But they are depicted in every civilization. In fact Considered Divine. The messnegers were alleged to act as intermediary between God or Gods and man. But are they Angels or ET's. it is clear that whatever civilization is talking about something that is not of this world.

The Sumerian Codex is older than the writings of Enoch and older than the Dead Sea Scrolls. According to their writings they state we were created as a Slave Race. Made in the image and likeness of God. The Judeo Christian and Islamic religions have the same beginning. Let us make man in our Image. So when thinking of ET's we should be thinking of those and us that are the same make up.

Carygrant
07-08-2012, 03:01 AM
What link do you have to read the dead sea scrolls in the Queen's English?

None .
But I have books by Barbara Thiering and if you check her out , you will find the effort most worthwhile . She is an academic and scholar and has worked in this area for at least 30 years.
I have researched the Jesus story for even longer than that and I was led to these findings in a slow , determined fashion ever since I realised how much Paul took over early Western Christianity and set an underlying narrative largely of his own invention .

Peter1469
07-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Thanks. I have heard that about Paul as well.

MMC
07-08-2012, 06:48 AM
So do we agree that Angels by definition to those in our beginning, is viewed as not of this world. Not of this planet. After they discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls they found the writings of Enoch with them. According to Enoch......the first Angels to Arrive were the fallen Angels. From the 5:10 mark on the video they talk about and also point out from the bible We have in Genesis the Sons of Gods (plural) mating with the Human women.

The Bible IMO is being interpreted in the wrong way when it concerns Angels. There are descripitions of a heirarchy amongst the Angels. According to Enoch 20 of them were called Watchers. Ruling over other Angels. Some of these Angels Had Powers that just couldn't be described.

What do people think of the first video and what the Ancient Alien Theorists are saying? Any questions?

Carygrant
07-08-2012, 08:35 AM
You may be flying but I am only still walking .
I need to be directed to clear and unambiguous evidence from Sumeria of those claimed beliefs .
I am not greatly impressed with Enoch . There is consensus he/it was written around 300 B.C. The Sumerian civilisation is generally assumed to have been developed by 4000B.C.
On what basis do you choose to accept Enoch's past vision when fundamental predictions of his are clearly wrong --- mankind's age and the date of the Day of Judgement ?
Take me there step by step and I will be objective and receptive .

MMC
07-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Well the Sumerians surplanted the Ubaidians. Neither were Semitic and both were there before the Semite people Wandered into that area. Playing Nomad.

MMC
07-08-2012, 01:14 PM
The Sumerians are what is the known Oldest Civilization to write. Althought with the discovery of those older civilizations in around Pakistan and Turkey. This may not be the case. But lets go with them anyways.

In that part of the Middle East called the Fertile Crescent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/map00-fc.html), hunter-gatherers began planting gardens. By 7000 BCE there was farming, which required permanent settlement. By 4500 BCE, people archaeologists call Ubaidians were living in towns near where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers emptied into the Persian Gulf. The Ubaidians drained marshes. They grew wheat and barley and irrigated their crops by digging ditches to river waters. They kept farm animals. Some manufactured pottery. They did weaving, leather or metal work, and some were involved in trade with other societies.

By 4000 BCE to the south in Syria a society existed that had regional centers and a complex government. Here, as with the Ubaidians, people baked bread in huge ovens (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) and manufactured fine pottery. In the year 2000 of modern times, at Tell Hamoukar, archaeologists discovered a protective city wall, and they described the place of their digging as more than a town. They described it as a city. And they found primitive hieroglyphics: markings for recording trade transactions.

It was around 4000 BCE that a people called Sumerians moved into Mesopotamia, perhaps from around the Caspian Sea (http://thepoliticalforums.com/map01mes.htm). By 3800 BCE the Sumerians had supplanted the Ubaidians and Semites in southern Mesopotamia. They built better canals for irrigating crops and for transporting crops by boat to village centers. They improved their roads, over which their donkeys trod, some of their donkeys pulling wheeled carts. And the Sumerians grew in number, the increase in population the key element in creating what we call civilization -- a word derived from an ancient word for city.....snip~

Althought technically they were not the first.....the Ubaidians were. Which the Sumerians surplanted.

Books
Ancient Mesopotamia at the Dawn of Civilization: the Evolution of an Urban Landscape, by Guillermo Algaze, 2008
History Begins at Sumer, by Samuel Noah Kramer, 3rd Edition, 1989
The Sumerians -- Their History, Culture and Character, by Samuel Noah Kramer, 1971
Sumer and Sumerians, by Harriet Crawford, 1991
Babylonians, by H.W.F. Saggs, 1999 (Includes Ubaid period and the Sumerians to 500 BCE)
The Quest for Food: Its Role in Human Evolution & Migration, by Ivan Crowe, 2000

http://www.fsmitha.com/m1-image/map00.png
http://www.fsmitha.com/m1-image/map00-lg.gif

Here ya go Mr Grant.....hope you at least check back a page or two as you are delving into this subject.

Carygrant
07-08-2012, 03:36 PM
You have ignited my interest for when I return from holiday.
Research the Ubaidians and see what evidence is put forward to hint at celestial invasion .
I don't mind finding out that the guy supposedly our God is just a minor deity in terms of the big picture . I have always thought our leader had got a lot of matters badly wrong and owed us some real answers .As for that Jesus character !!
That's one story that got mega spin 2000 years before the term was even invented .

MMC
07-08-2012, 04:45 PM
You have ignited my interest for when I return from holiday.
Research the Ubaidians and see what evidence is put forward to hint at celestial invasion .
I don't mind finding out that the guy supposedly our God is just a minor deity in terms of the big picture . I have always thought our leader had got a lot of matters badly wrong and owed us some real answers .As for that Jesus character !!
That's one story that got mega spin 2000 years before the term was even invented .

Okay Mr Grant.....I will see what I can come up with. Also WR has had material up on the Annanki. Also we should consider what the Hindus had written. I think we had a video up somewheres on the Sumerians and the Nibiru. I will look for it.

In the mean time here is some more on Enoch who taught the Hebrews how to Write. Yet was taught how to write by the Sumerians.....
These recount how Enoch is taken up to Heaven (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Heaven) and is appointed guardian of all the celestial treasures, chief of the archangels (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Archangels), and the immediate attendant on God's throne (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Throne_of_God). He is subsequently taught all secrets and mysteries and, with all the angels at his back, fulfils of his own accord whatever comes out of the mouth of God, executing His decrees. Enoch was also seen as the inventor of writing, and teacher of astronomy and arithmetic, all three reflecting the interpretation of his name as meaning initiated. Much esoteric literature like the 3rd Book of Enoch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/3_Enoch) identifies Enoch as the Metatron (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Metatron), the angel which communicates God's word. In consequence, Enoch was seen, by this literature, and the ancient kabbala of Jewish mysticism, as having been the one which communicated God's revelation to Moses, in particular, the dictator of the Book of Jubilees (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Book_of_Jubilees).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah))

JohnAdams
07-09-2012, 09:34 AM
ROTFL! No, an alien. I'd have to see your papers to be convinced.
Jesus came back to save us, but they locked him up in Arizona, didn't have no papers, he's an illegal alien.

That would never happen as Jesus wouldn't break our law and enter the nation illegally to start with.

Oh...sorry I forgot we are not supposed to point out logical flaws like that one in leftist arguments.

MMC
07-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Also Mr Grant.....we have threads on the UFO Hunters which they are part of the AAT now. Which they should be. Also I would include MUFON. We also have a UFO thread up on Bentwaters and some other Military bases and their Encounters. As I was trying to get those with Military experience to get involved in the discussion.

As we that are Experienced and Credible Witnesses in much more so than any other civilian sector of a population when encountering such events. Would have more of that double take about things. For we would do what the SGT. Did at Bentwaters, by taking notes describing shape, size, color, markings, weapons, a way in, windows, etc etc.

Also we have the Thread on Decoded and one about the Media bringing this to Society's attention and the way they are doing it. Some with Physicists such as Hawkings and Kaku and their takes as well. What other governments have released too.

MMC
07-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Btw Mr Grant hope you found some of that material you were talking about before you went on holiday. Appreciate you getting into this type of a discussion.

AZO
08-09-2012, 11:12 AM
After they discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls they found the writings of Enoch with them. According to Enoch......the first Angels to Arrive were the fallen Angels. According to Enoch 20 of them were called Watchers. Ruling over other Angels. Some of these Angels Had Powers that just couldn't be described.

While I appreciate one's grace to seek and form their own opinons, before taking the "re-discovery" of the Book of Enoch in the mid 1700's as legitimate inspired writing and not an religious exploit one might consider the following:

The account of Enoch begins in the scriptures of Genesis and amongst the scriptures it is written, Enoch walked with God and he was not, for God took him. Deutronomy 4:24 and Hebrews 12:29 may or may not be applicable, yet if taken, wouldn't that indicate that he must have written the Book of Enoch prior to be taken, so how would Enoch be able to write of those things he saw on other planets in space when he hadn't left earth; which really is a mute point since some of the text is represented by the Dead Sea scrolls to have been written in Hebrew which the knowledge to write the written spoken word hadn't been given unto mankind at the time Enoch.

So based upon Hebrews 11:5 which was evidently written much later than the period of Enoch, would indicate that Enoch didn't return from that time in Genesis he was taken to the point of time that it was written that he was not found since he had been translated. So some hold that would indicate that Enoch didn't return at any point after his translation
Yet for those that believe in the writings of Enoch, I always like to ask this question about how Enoch being taken up into space while still in the flesh, was he taken up in a celesterial vessel [spaceship] as the Quran reveals that Muhummad was?

MMC
08-09-2012, 12:10 PM
While I appreciate one's grace to seek and form their own opinons, before taking the "re-discovery" of the Book of Enoch in the mid 1700's as legitimate inspired writing and not an religious exploit one might consider the following:

The account of Enoch begins in the scriptures of Genesis and amongst the scriptures it is written, Enoch walked with God and he was not, for God took him. Deutronomy 4:24 and Hebrews 12:29 may or may not be applicable, yet if taken, wouldn't that indicate that he must have written the Book of Enoch prior to be taken, so how would Enoch be able to write of those things he saw on other planets in space when he hadn't left earth; which really is a mute point since some of the text is represented by the Dead Sea scrolls to have been written in Hebrew which the knowledge to write the written spoken word hadn't been given unto mankind at the time Enoch.

So based upon Hebrews 11:5 which was evidently written much later than the period of Enoch, would indicate that Enoch didn't return from that time in Genesis he was taken to the point of time that it was written that he was not found since he had been translated. So some hold that would indicate that Enoch didn't return at any point after his translation
Yet for those that believe in the writings of Enoch, I always like to ask this question about how Enoch being taken up into space while still in the flesh, was he taken up in a celesterial vessel [spaceship] as the Quran reveals that Muhummad was?

Enoch was also seen as the inventor of writing, and teacher of astronomy and arithmetic, all three reflecting the interpretation of his name as meaning initiated. Much esoteric literature like the 3rd Book of Enoch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/3_Enoch) identifies Enoch as the Metatron (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Metatron), the angel which communicates God's word. In consequence, Enoch was seen, by this literature, and the ancient kabbala of Jewish mysticism, as having been the one which communicated God's revelation to Moses, in particular, the dictator of the Book of Jubilees (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Book_of_Jubilees).

According to the Sumerians they thought Enoch was a King. So to did the Egyptians. What do you think about the Sumerians Codex inscribed in stone, and specifically about Enoch. Long before they taught Enoch how to write and before he taught the Hebrews.

Also lets not forget the Ubaidans were the first in the area and the Hittites were East and knew of Enoch, son of Cain.

Does the Quran state this? I did notice that the Quran did fail to mention the part about Mohammed killing Muslims in his begining to assimilate them.

AZO
08-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Also lets not forget the Ubaidans were the first in the area and the Hittites were East and knew of Enoch, son of Cain.

Wrong Enoch.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. Genesis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enoch who walked with God and whom was quicken that he should never taste death was the son of Jared, decendant of Seth, Cain's brother. [See Genesis 5:18-24]

MMC
08-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Wrong Enoch.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. Genesis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enoch who walked with God and whom was quicken that he should never taste death was the son of Jared, decendant of Seth, Cain's brother. [See Genesis 5:18-24]

Okay.....but this does not change the inscriptions of the ones that Sumerians have and are talking about. Those that did teach Enoch to Write.

AZO
08-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Okay...Too kewl.

You're a definitely a blessed individual. Some people want to argue about every little detail about bs that really doesn't have any relevance to anything anyway.

but this does not change the inscriptions of the ones that Sumerians have and are talking about. Those that did teach Enoch to Write.

You know why the called them sumerians? cause when the visited they would take sum of that guys stuff and sum of those guys stuff. yet ironically they couldn't figure out why nobody wanted them around. As one sumerian wrote in his diary, I'm divided why nobody likes us, it just don't add up.

You probably know more about this topic than me, but aren't there some that claim that the inscriptions that Enoch wrote is actually interpretated as Etoza, which their last great ruler that they claim who was who was slain during some great battle yet they continued to follow him like some spirit god. After years of being lead by him, when they were seperated from him the their civilization fell apart without a leader.

That was just one article I had seen.Yet here an article about a ancient tribe they found around 2004. Ancient discovery (http://www.theonion.com/articles/archaeological-dig-uncovers-ancient-race-of-skelet,1268/)

MMC
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
You're a definitely a blessed individual. Some people want to argue about every little detail about bs that really doesn't have any relevance to anything anyway.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=#222222]

[FONT=microsoft sans serif]You know why the called them sumerians? cause when the visited they would take sum of that guys stuff and sum of those guys stuff. yet ironically they couldn't figure out why nobody wanted them around. As one sumerian wrote in his diary, I'm divided why nobody likes us, it just don't add up.

You probably know more about this topic than me, but aren't there some that claim that the inscriptions that Enoch wrote is actually interpretated as Etoza, which their last great ruler that they claim who was who was slain during some great battle yet they continued to follow him like some spirit god. After years of being lead by him, when they were seperated from him the their civilization fell apart without a leader.

That was just one article I had seen.Yet here an article about a ancient tribe they found around 2004. Ancient discovery (http://www.theonion.com/articles/archaeological-dig-uncovers-ancient-race-of-skelet,1268/)

[COLOR=#800000]Myself, I look for the answers too. Lets See what we can come up with. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ProWzX4dQgM

MMC
08-09-2012, 07:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_jmq-gF-8

Part 2. :smiley:

MMC
08-09-2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il63N29FMZs&feature=relmfu

Part 3.....and the Final Piece. Well we do know the Sumerians didn't take much from the Ubaidans who first Settled the region. Plus we know they were already established. As the rest of the Nomads wandered into that Specific Region of the world.

AZO
08-10-2012, 03:49 PM
I noticed in one clip, the test tube one, this advanced alien lifeform that can't write but can draw nice pictures on they knick-knacks means only one thing-they got ESPN.

I actually got banned from one uppety Philosophical and Scientific forum which said my screen name ALIENCLONE was unacceptable and that my posts had caused some members emotional distress.
I recall back in the early - mid 90's, it got hard to even get on-line at AOL. Seemed either I got some repeating im that repeated till it locked my computer and those you deserve to die/going to kill you messages and those were the Praise God chat rooms, I didn't think about entering any of those godless chat rooms .lol

Remember this one in particular, after all was said and the going to kill you message done, the guy??? posts in the chat room-where's this city at? Well, that this city was my city. Kinda made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Then the im saying I got you now, I got you know, what do you got to say now? As if it just popped into my mind I im back-give me just a second please. Then after a few more seconds I im back-lotta houses in a city, thanks for giving me that extra time to trace your connection back to street address your phones service is connected at, well looks like my load is dispatched to run right by there, so remember the good word my brother in Christ, John 6:53. Unless he read faster than I thought, he didn't get past the connected at when bloop he logged off.

I digress, so you place any validity in the "test tube" creation theory by that alien race they mentioned in the clip?

MMC
08-10-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6vHQbsrrEw&feature=related

This is what Michio Kaku has to say About SETI and life elsewheres. Also there is some on Nibiri. The Alleged 10th planet.

MMC
08-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Ltes see what these ones Say.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAaHBsrtc8U

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki and other variations) are a group of Sumerian, Akkadian and Babylonian deities. The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'or 'princely offspring'.
Anunnaki was a collective term for deities in general, especially those who were not otherwise named. Dr. Jeremy Black and Dr. Anthony Green write that the word eventually suggested the deities of earth and the underworld after the term Igigi was used more to refer to the heavenly deities.....snip~

The Sumerians and the Annunaki.....Part 1.

MMC
08-10-2012, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxuJX94xW0&feature=relmfu

The Anunnaki appear in the Babylonian creation myth, Enuma Elish. In the late version magnifying Marduk, after the creation of mankind, Marduk divides the Anunnaki and assigns them to their proper stations, three hundred in heaven, three hundred on the earth. In gratitude, the Anunnaki, the "Great Gods", built Esagila, the splendid: "They raised high the head of Esagila equaling Apsu. Having built a stage-tower as high as Apsu, they set up in it an abode for Marduk, Enlil, Ea." Then they built their own shrines.

MMC
08-10-2012, 04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkZ9M2cnp2Q&feature=relmfu

Part 3. :wink:

MMC
08-10-2012, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1TpM8PsKM&feature=related

Part 4. :shocked:

MMC
08-10-2012, 04:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTKkxwJzGow&feature=related

Part 5 and the final piece. They are broken down so that any can watch them at their leisure.

AZO
08-10-2012, 07:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxuJX94xW0&feature=relmfu

, three hundred in heaven, three hundred on the earth.

Sounding strikingly familar to the 3 which bare witness in Heaven and 3 which bare witness in the Earth.

So if Part 5 is the final piece, it would appear they lack knowledge or, or the ability to obtain piece # 6 as required [ 3 + 3 ] even Michio Kaku seems to be acknowledging they lack 1 piece since he has the look on his face with his finger pointed up in the video link below. Not really sure what you meant by Part 5 and the final piece. They are broken down so that any can watch them at their leisure

MMC
08-10-2012, 08:26 PM
I havent found any other that goes to this Episode. So I take it 5 is the final Piece. Be just about an hour show.

Course we are looking at more of what the Sumerians have to say. Others that studied them.

Thats not to say anything with any of the new discoveries made or any other civilzations.

Which there are also the Ancient Sanskrit Texts.....with disputes as to how old this written language is, and including as far back as their claim to the First World's Saviour. Rama!

So do you think in teaching Enoch to Write.....that Enoch then told his people what he had learned?

AZO
08-11-2012, 07:19 AM
So do you think

I can honestly say yes, sometimes I do sit and think, but to be perfectly honest, sometimes I just sit.

in teaching Enoch to Write.....that Enoch then told his people what he had learned?

I look at the simple root element, glypical image is that by virtue of its symbolic graphic one that does not require anyone to have any foreknowledge of it meaning since the only accurate method of conveying the words/context/message require the one drawing these glypical images to convey the verbal message to another person ,who then by familiarity begin memorize the message so that it could be transmitted to a third party without the original sender being required to personally deliver the message himself. Which one might think kinda defeats the whole purpose then wouldn't it?

In the event that there are not actually celestial beings, do you think that mankind on earth would have discovered on his own that the spoken word could be reduced to written form that the could provide the same accuracy to the reader a 1,000 miles away the same as if the speaker was right there in the room next to them?

MMC
08-11-2012, 07:38 AM
I would say so.....kinda like the Chinese using mirrors wouldn't you say? :wink:

roadmaster
08-12-2012, 12:10 AM
I worry about that too. I mean i pray not and i study the bible etc. But the bible does say that many will be deceived. I don't want to be one of the deceived myself. I do think that family members will be turning each other in to the anti-christ thinking that he IS Christ.

He doesn't tell us everything. Keep your eyes on Him and you will be fine. Just like the Roswell cover-up. I think there will be something that happens to deceive many. Remember what He said and don't go looking for Him when others say He is here or there. Many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. They will have all the answers but false ones. No need to worry.

Trinnity
08-12-2012, 12:41 AM
You know, the whole ancient aliens thing is a toss up. There was plenty of opportunity for humans to evolve on Earth, with out extra-stellar intervention. Plus, wit the distances involve in galaxy to galaxy travel, any intervention would most certainly have to come from our own galaxy or at least our galaxy group. ....I don't count it out, but I don't put a lot of stock in it either.