PDA

View Full Version : Visitors from the other Side

Dark Mistress
09-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them. I want to hear about any experiences.

We went to the temple tonight. Which is always grand, but when we returned to pick up our kids my good friends informed us of all these strange things that happen around her.

1. She cannot wear watches. They literally fry inside.

2. She cannot be near a computer for long as it tends to get problems not long afterwards.

3. An avid sewer with a computerized machine the machine goes bonkers after so many days of sewing, she has to put it up and pull out a month later for it to function properly.

4. She cannot keep a cell phone on her person otherwise it also too has problems.

5. She discovered when she kneaded bread by hand that it would not rise. So if she wears gloves she can get her bread dough to rise.

Cthulhu and I talked about this on the way home and he told me some of these are signs of witchcraft which of course she is not involved in, but then we turned to her being accompanied by what we call, "Visitors." The visitors accompanying these signs are rarely those of light, but do not necessarily mean they are evil, but probably. He said after we were told all of these things he started taking a look around the home and getting a "sense" for things. He said he was sure he could discern some presences in that home.

Now, it sounds hokey. But we have felt both angels of light and darkness. We don't usually talk about the dark ones as in our faith we believe it encourages their presences, but the angels of light are something I cannot adequately describe only that I have felt them. It's a powerful and wonderful feeling.

So angels of light or dark-do you believe?

Animal Mother
09-30-2014, 11:55 PM
I believe your friend has some electromagnetic anomaly or a government chip implanted like I do that screws with the watches. I believe that you feel happy or sad and think it's spirits or angels.

I'm boring, I know.

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:05 AM
I believe your friend has some electromagnetic anomaly or a government chip implanted like I do that screws with the watches. I believe that you feel happy or sad and think it's spirits or angels.

I'm boring, I know.

You are. But I still appreciate your input.

Yes, she did mention something about electromagnetism. She has an aunt this way as well.

There is another "proof" if you will call it that has occurred with all of my infants. Newborn babies do not really fixate on anything. They will just kind of look around aimlessly and maybe focus for a moment on a person or an object, but never really fixate on anything as a newborn. Every single one of my new babies has fixated on something that we cannot see and it is usually on the ceiling somewhere where nothing else is. And these newborn babies will smile at whatever it is they are looking at. Newborn babies do not typically smile that young. We believe in what is called a "veil" placed over us when we come to earth from our heavenly home. This veil does not allow us to see those things of a more spiritual nature such as "spirits." The young babies we supposed that the veil is very thin for them as they are so new to this earth and can still see some of those spirits.

I also had a child with an interesting experence when he was 2 or younger. He would stare at a point in his room (nothing was there) in terror while he was wide awake. He would scream and was terrified. There was nothing there and it happened night after night when it was time to go to bed. He was scared of something in his room. Cthulhu cast out that spirit and he had no problems sleeping after that.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Or maybe you think they were fixating on something in the room when they really were resting their eyes.

Redrose
10-01-2014, 12:15 AM
I worked in a jewelry store for a while, we would see certain people destroy watches. The insides were ruined. What I was told is some folks have a strong electrical force and can ruin almost anything electrical. They can't touch flowers either, they go brown almost immediately.

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Or maybe you think they were fixating on something in the room when they really were resting their eyes.

You'd understand if you saw it. It was an alertness that didn't happen any other time.

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:17 AM
I worked in a jewelry store for a while, we would see certain people destroy watches. The insides were ruined. What I was told is some folks have a strong electrical force and can ruin almost anything electrical. They can't touch flowers either, they go brown almost immediately.

Oddly, this friend is quite the green thumb.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:18 AM
You'd understand if you saw it. It was an alertness that didn't happen any other time.

:rollseyes:

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:20 AM
:rollseyes:

You're such a sceptic!
Animal Mother

But again, I still appreciate your input :laugh:

You probably think you are more level headed than I am. That very well may be true...

Redrose
10-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Oddly, this friend is quite the green thumb.

Well, maybe there are degrees of electrical force?? There are many strange things in this world we can't explain. The "fried" watch comment rang a bell with me. I saw quite a few of them over 10 years.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:22 AM
I think that people believe what they want to believe. If this weren't true we wouldn't have the shitty government we have now. People fool themselves every day into thinking that Reps are better than Dems or Dems are better than Reps or their god is real but the other gods aren't...and its all based on a chemical reaction in the brain that makes you feel something warm and fuzzy.

If there were such things as spirits or ghosts how come they never visit skeptics like me?

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Well, maybe there are degrees of electrical force?? There are many strange things in this world we can't explain. The "fried" watch comment rang a bell with me. I saw quite a few of them over 10 years.

I believe in force. And energy. I think they are one in the same. I am learning about energies right now in a natural wellness seminar.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Show me some good evidence of a ghost. I want to believe since everyone else does. I hear code and rina and jeffs talk this shit all the time. I've seen absofuckingnothing and how is that? Everyone in the world sees spirits except for skeptics? Or maybe you're willing to believe what I'm not?

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:31 AM
I think that people believe what they want to believe. If this weren't true we wouldn't have the shitty government we have now. People fool themselves every day into thinking that Reps are better than Dems or Dems are better than Reps or their god is real but the other gods aren't...and its all based on a chemical reaction in the brain that makes you feel something warm and fuzzy.

If there were such things as spirits or ghosts how come they never visit skeptics like me?

Your disbelief numbs that which senses them. I think they are all around. Not all are in tune to them. Very few can "see" them. Some can feel them and others are not sensitive to such things.

We have the government we have because of the lust for wealth, power and money. People don't care about people. They care about dollar signs. The whole repub vs dem ideology is a way to dupe us into believing we have a say and it matters.

I believe in something much Higher than our government.

P.S. I like warm fuzzies.

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Show me some good evidence of a ghost. I want to believe since everyone else does. I hear code and rina and jeffs talk this shit all the time. I've seen absofuckingnothing and how is that? Everyone in the world sees spirits except for skeptics? Or maybe you're willing to believe what I'm not?

I feel silly but I am reminded of The Polar Express right now. The "believing is seeing" idea. Faith.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Your disbelief numbs that which senses them. I think they are all around. Not all are in tune to them. Very few can "see" them. Some can feel them and others are not sensitive to such things.

We have the government we have because of the lust for wealth, power and money. People don't care about people. They care about dollar signs. The whole repub vs dem ideology is a way to dupe us into believing we have a say and it matters.

I believe in something much Higher than our government.

P.S. I like warm fuzzies.

So avoid dark forces by not believing in them. Simple. :rollseyes:

Can't be all that dark or scary if all it takes is you not believing to overcome them.

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:37 AM
So avoid dark forces by not believing in them. Simple. :rollseyes:

Can't be all that dark or scary if all it takes is you not believing to overcome them.

Perhaps they are a part of us? Instead of a presence we feel.

Please stop rolling your eyes at me... I can feel your negative energy.

Joking. But sort of serious.

You know that "I can feel your eyes on me." Can you sense when someone is watching you? Just curious.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Perhaps they are a part of us? Instead of a presence we feel.

Please stop rolling your eyes at me... I can feel your negative energy.

Joking. But sort of serious.

You know that "I can feel your eyes on me." Can you sense when someone is watching you? Just curious.

Yes. That's evolution. Without it animals would not survive. I do believe in genetic memories and instinct.

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Yes. That's evolution. Without it animals would not survive. I do believe in genetic memories and instinct.

I think it's the energy of someone looking at you.

But animals often smell things as well as sense them. Their sense of hearing is a lot better than ours as well.

I do believe in instinct. Not all come by it naturally, but it can be learned.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Code has "instincts". Wash says it's his injun side. I think he's just super well trained. That's the difference between myself and the rest of the gang. I'm the "Velma" to their Shaggy and Scooby.

Dark Mistress
10-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Code has "instincts". Wash says it's his injun side. I think he's just super well trained. That's the difference between myself and the rest of the gang. I'm the "Velma" to their Shaggy and Scooby.

That's an interesting comparison. I laughed out loud.

I probably don't get it since I don't know all of you that well...

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 07:45 AM
That's an interesting comparison. I laughed out loud.

I probably don't get it since I don't know all of you that well...

I'll break it down then. Some marines--ok a lot of marines are superstitious people. No idea why the Corps attracts that type. They believe in Sasquatches, paranormal crap, god and all that. I'm the one saying "coincidence" "alternative explanation" while they have to attach some otherworld explanation for things completely explainable in this world.

I'm the Velma, ya know the smart one to their spooked out Shaggy and Scooby.

Refugee
10-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Interesting stuff. I too was an unbeliever until . . . I believe there are things that haven't/can't be explained and we remain sceptics only until it affects ourselves directly.

Dark Mistress
10-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Interesting stuff. I too was an unbeliever until . . . I believe there are things that haven't/can't be explained and we remain sceptics only until it affects ourselves directly.

I heard it well this past weekend. If you seek answers to spiritual matters, use spirituals means of finding those answers. If you seek answers to science, math, etc matters use those same means to determine truth.

I think spirit matter ties into everything else, I just think we haven't figured out how yet.

Refugee
10-07-2014, 12:11 AM
I heard it well this past weekend. If you seek answers to spiritual matters, use spirituals means of finding those answers. If you seek answers to science, math, etc matters use those same means to determine truth.

I think spirit matter ties into everything else, I just think we haven't figured out how yet.

Very true. There is science, then there is belief and on top of that, experience.

Bob
10-07-2014, 12:20 AM

OK Refugee

Just where the hell have you been? We were asking about you.

Bob
10-07-2014, 12:37 AM
Dark Mistress

I have a true story you may find interest in.

Mom, from about her 6 year of age period until she died had communications with the just dead.

Every case they were close to her. Her first time as a child living in Oklahoma happened when her bit older sister was in the hospital for pneumonia. Mom was home sleeping when she was woken by her sister sitting on her bed talking to her. Mom believe she got well and came home and woke her up. I forget what all was said between them. Mom told her parents in the morning once up and they told her her sister was still in the hospital. When they came home that day from the visit to the hospital, she was told by them her sister died early in the morning when mom said she talked to her sister.

Years passed and the next event was her brother was in combat in Korea. Mom thought he was in Japan. Suddenly she woke up and then told my father he was shot to death, lying face down in a rice paddy. She did not know it was Korea. Several weeks later, Grandma got a notice from the Army he was missing in action.

Mom had told Dad what her brother said to her. He told her he went fast and was fine. By fine, we presume he meant fine in Heaven.

When the internet got popular, I finally tried to get to the bottom of the story. I found Army battle records on my uncles unit. Everything Mom said matched perfectly. Time of day, location and so on.

I believe he was dead and talked to mom who he knew had special powers. Mom was also LDS.

Refugee
10-07-2014, 02:38 AM
OK @Refugee (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1060)

Just where the hell have you been? We were asking about you.
Bob
Hello Bob,
I’m still here, but had a very busy summer. I did say a few month ago I’d occasionally dissapear for a while and this summer was one of them. The American company I work for in Beijing has a three year contract which might end soon, so I’m, preparing to start job hunting and I also had a curriculum to design and a host of other stuff . . . Hope you’re well. :smiley:

Dark Mistress
10-07-2014, 10:29 AM
@Dark Mistress (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1083)

I have a true story you may find interest in.

Mom, from about her 6 year of age period until she died had communications with the just dead.

Every case they were close to her. Her first time as a child living in Oklahoma happened when her bit older sister was in the hospital for pneumonia. Mom was home sleeping when she was woken by her sister sitting on her bed talking to her. Mom believe she got well and came home and woke her up. I forget what all was said between them. Mom told her parents in the morning once up and they told her her sister was still in the hospital. When they came home that day from the visit to the hospital, she was told by them her sister died early in the morning when mom said she talked to her sister.

Years passed and the next event was her brother was in combat in Korea. Mom thought he was in Japan. Suddenly she woke up and then told my father he was shot to death, lying face down in a rice paddy. She did not know it was Korea. Several weeks later, Grandma got a notice from the Army he was missing in action.

Mom had told Dad what her brother said to her. He told her he went fast and was fine. By fine, we presume he meant fine in Heaven.

When the internet got popular, I finally tried to get to the bottom of the story. I found Army battle records on my uncles unit. Everything Mom said matched perfectly. Time of day, location and so on.

I believe he was dead and talked to mom who he knew had special powers. Mom was also LDS.
Bob
One need not be LDS to have these gifts. Spirits frequent this earth and most do not have the eyes to see, but I think we can all learn to "detect" them if we learn how. Someone I know in my ward can "see" those spirits who visit us. He saw my friends grandparents and their funeral. Why would those spirits not be there? Wouldn't we want to be present in spirit at our own funerals? I think I would.

We are all blessed with different spiritual gifts. LDS and non-LDS. They are not only specific to one's faith, but to ones own ability to hone those gifts and talents given them.

Bob
10-07-2014, 02:21 PM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)
Hello Bob,
I’m still here, but had a very busy summer. I did say a few month ago I’d occasionally dissapear for a while and this summer was one of them. The American company I work for in Beijing has a three year contract which might end soon, so I’m, preparing to start job hunting and I also had a curriculum to design and a host of other stuff . . . Hope you’re well. :smiley:

Don't forget this. We will not lay you off. We need you on this forum.

I am as well as turning 76 this past August allows. LOL

I am still alive enough to raise hell so I must be fine.

Bob
10-07-2014, 02:26 PM
One need not be LDS to have these gifts. Spirits frequent this earth and most do not have the eyes to see, but I think we can all learn to "detect" them if we learn how. Someone I know in my ward can "see" those spirits who visit us. He saw my friends grandparents and their funeral. Why would those spirits not be there? Wouldn't we want to be present in spirit at our own funerals? I think I would.

We are all blessed with different spiritual gifts. LDS and non-LDS. They are not only specific to one's faith, but to ones own ability to hone those gifts and talents given them.

Good grief, I did not mean her being LDS was in a bad way. I only meant to explain that this is not in our church teaching that i am aware of. Mom was not a LDS as a child. She was no religion at that time. I felt it might add to a story where a lot assume the just dead have no way to tell the loved ones is all. Dark Mistress.

Common Sense
10-07-2014, 02:30 PM
I dunno...the only evidence of the paranormal is anecdotal. I'm sure there is more too it than we realize. But I'm a skeptic when it comes to ghosts and spirits.

Peter1469
10-07-2014, 04:36 PM
I dunno...the only evidence of the paranormal is anecdotal. I'm sure there is more too it than we realize. But I'm a skeptic when it comes to ghosts and spirits. Skepticism is healthy. However, most people who claim to be skeptics are 100% convinced that the paranormal is bull shit.

Common Sense
10-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Skepticism is healthy. However, most people who claim to be skeptics are 100% convinced that the paranormal is bull $#@!.

I'm open minded. If I saw some proof I would certainly change my mind.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence of esp and things like that. That I see as plausible. Especially after a few doobies.

Dark Mistress
10-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Good grief, I did not mean her being LDS was in a bad way. I only meant to explain that this is not in our church teaching that i am aware of. Mom was not a LDS as a child. She was no religion at that time. I felt it might add to a story where a lot assume the just dead have no way to tell the loved ones is all. @Dark Mistress (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1083).
Bob
I did not mean it in a bad way either.

I just meant to explain that I think that all can feel, detect and discern spirit matter regardless of faith. Even faithful members of our church do not know how to feel the spirit or what it feels like. It doesn't mean they cannot learn to.

There are points of doctrine that are not particularly emphasized such as this so that individuals can focus on those aspects that are more essential for salvation. I read somewhere recently by a GA that there are many interesting things we can read about in the bible, but that a hyper-focus on some points (giants, etc) can deter us from learning that which is most plain and precious in the bible.

We believe in angels good and bad. The D&C teaches us how to discern between them, but a thorough knowledge is not to be found because not all will need that knowledge in this life. At least that is what I think on the subject. I have felt good presences in my life and I have witnessed my grandmother pass out of this world and that room was filled with more than just the earthly living family members. She could see and was reaching out to something/someone that we could not. We do understand from the temple ordinances that we will be welcomed into heaven by our families.

Bob
10-07-2014, 08:09 PM
I did not mean it in a bad way either.

I just meant to explain that I think that all can feel, detect and discern spirit matter regardless of faith. Even faithful members of our church do not know how to feel the spirit or what it feels like. It doesn't mean they cannot learn to.

There are points of doctrine that are not particularly emphasized such as this so that individuals can focus on those aspects that are more essential for salvation. I read somewhere recently by a GA that there are many interesting things we can read about in the bible, but that a hyper-focus on some points (giants, etc) can deter us from learning that which is most plain and precious in the bible.

We believe in angels good and bad. The D&C teaches us how to discern between them, but a thorough knowledge is not to be found because not all will need that knowledge in this life. At least that is what I think on the subject. I have felt good presences in my life and I have witnessed my grandmother pass out of this world and that room was filled with more than just the earthly living family members. She could see and was reaching out to something/someone that we could not. We do understand from the temple ordinances that we will be welcomed into heaven by our families.

I agree. Thanks for the explanation.

silvereyes
10-17-2014, 11:36 PM
You are. But I still appreciate your input.

Yes, she did mention something about electromagnetism. She has an aunt this way as well.

There is another "proof" if you will call it that has occurred with all of my infants. Newborn babies do not really fixate on anything. They will just kind of look around aimlessly and maybe focus for a moment on a person or an object, but never really fixate on anything as a newborn. Every single one of my new babies has fixated on something that we cannot see and it is usually on the ceiling somewhere where nothing else is. And these newborn babies will smile at whatever it is they are looking at. Newborn babies do not typically smile that young. We believe in what is called a "veil" placed over us when we come to earth from our heavenly home. This veil does not allow us to see those things of a more spiritual nature such as "spirits." The young babies we supposed that the veil is very thin for them as they are so new to this earth and can still see some of those spirits.

I also had a child with an interesting experence when he was 2 or younger. He would stare at a point in his room (nothing was there) in terror while he was wide awake. He would scream and was terrified. There was nothing there and it happened night after night when it was time to go to bed. He was scared of something in his room. Cthulhu cast out that spirit and he had no problems sleeping after that.
All babies see our deceased loved ones. Smiling in their sleep? Angels are talking to them.

I saw my grandmother at her house after her funeral.

silvereyes
10-17-2014, 11:38 PM
I think that people believe what they want to believe. If this weren't true we wouldn't have the $#@!ty government we have now. People fool themselves every day into thinking that Reps are better than Dems or Dems are better than Reps or their god is real but the other gods aren't...and its all based on a chemical reaction in the brain that makes you feel something warm and fuzzy.

They do. How many have you survived something you shouldn't have?
Why are you chipped?

Dark Mistress
10-18-2014, 12:06 AM
All babies see our deceased loved ones. Smiling in their sleep? Angels are talking to them.

I saw my grandmother at her house after her funeral.

I felt my grandmother present yesterday. I was doing energy work that led me to her. I was with her the day she died.

silvereyes
10-18-2014, 07:02 AM
I think they are always with us. Mine leaves me dimes.

Dark Mistress
10-18-2014, 09:55 AM
I think they are always with us. Mine leaves me dimes.

I think there are many that are near. I think some we can feel closer than others for a reason.