PDA

View Full Version : She is black. She is a Judge. I greatly admire her.

Bob
10-23-2014, 04:24 AM
Study what she says. Study her audience. She has a good number of blacks in the audience.

I believe the left wingers will learn a lot about the right, by merely watching this awesome woman delivering a speech.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?322251-1/remarks-repointing-constitution

sachem
10-23-2014, 04:47 AM
The right is no mystery, Bob.

Green Arrow
10-23-2014, 07:35 AM
Why does it matter that she's a black judge and not just a judge?

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Bob has a thing with conservative black women.

Must be a fetish.

Common
10-31-2014, 11:42 PM
The right loves to cling to a sole black person that agrees with them, they put them on display and mention them often, its like that one person purges their souls and makes them righteous and all inclusive and certifies what they profess.

Like Herman Cain and Alan West. Theres been only one Black Republican who I believe was a true republican in beliefs and that was Alan Keyes.

Redrose
11-01-2014, 12:11 AM
The right loves to cling to a sole black person that agrees with them, they put them on display and mention them often, its like that one person purges their souls and makes them righteous and all inclusive and certifies what they profess.

Like Herman Cain and Alan West. Theres been only one Black Republican who I believe was a true republican in beliefs and that was Alan Keyes.

With your logic, Conservatives are racist if we don't support Black politicians and we are racist if we do. Schmuck.

del
11-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Why does it matter that she's a black judge and not just a judge?

it lets bob think he's not a racist

Calypso Jones
11-01-2014, 09:31 PM

Because you know that the left has successfully destroyed Alan Keyes career and he is no threat.

Calypso Jones
11-01-2014, 09:33 PM
it lets bob think he's not a racist

Bob is not the racist. The Left are the racists. She's black...the left is supposed to champion minorities, in particular blacks and yet they held up her appointment for 2 full years. Why do you suppose that is. No. REally. WHY. do you suppose that is?