PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Reagan's Astrologer Dies

PolWatch
10-27-2014, 12:07 AM
'Joan Quigley, the astrologer who helped determine President Ronald Reagan's schedule and claimed to have convinced him to soften his stance toward the Soviet Union, has died at the age of 87.'

'Quigley would go on to advise Nancy Reagan on dates for presidential trips and news conferences.'

'The consultations were revealed to great embarrassment for the White House in a 1988 book by former White House chief of staff Donald Regan, who blamed the first lady for his ouster a year earlier. Regan said almost every major move and decision the Reagans made during his time as chief of staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes. He did not know her identity.'

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/reagan-astrologer--joan-quigley--dies-at-87-172136557.html

del
10-27-2014, 12:10 AM
i wonder if she saw it coming?

PolWatch
10-27-2014, 12:21 AM
I had the same thought!

Green Arrow
10-27-2014, 03:02 AM
I find it funny that Ronald Reagan's chief of staff was Donald Regan.

strollingbonez
10-27-2014, 03:20 AM
okay its easy to take shots at mrs. reagan....i never cared much for her or ronnie...but then......she proved herself to be a classy dame...she took care of her husband under the hardest of circumstances...when he no longer knew her....she showed him love and respect beyond meausure....so fuck all of yall...she proved to be a true lady...

sachem
10-27-2014, 08:07 AM
It is sad Ms Quigley has passed. Condolences to her family and friends.

del
10-27-2014, 10:10 AM
okay its easy to take shots at mrs. reagan....i never cared much for her or ronnie...but then......she proved herself to be a classy dame...she took care of her husband under the hardest of circumstances...when he no longer knew her....she showed him love and respect beyond meausure....so fuck all of yall...she proved to be a true lady...

i wouldn't disagree

hi, bones, what's up?

Captain Obvious
10-27-2014, 10:22 AM
Maybe there was more to trickle-down than we thought

Cigar
10-27-2014, 10:26 AM
okay its easy to take shots at mrs. reagan....i never cared much for her or ronnie...but then......she proved herself to be a classy dame...she took care of her husband under the hardest of circumstances...when he no longer knew her....she showed him love and respect beyond meausure....so $#@! all of yall...she proved to be a true lady...

I'm Betting every First Lady took care of their husband under the hardest of circumstances.