PDA

View Full Version : The Rest-Stop.....

MMC
08-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Pulling on in.....I got a Doc appointment here at 2:40. They are sending me to the dermatologist to find out what is causing me to break out with these hives. I have had pets most of my life so I am not allergic to them. I have not changed any habits either. All are in line and all is routinely the same.

Other than the problems with my kids. In which both have put me into a position to say some shit I don't like myself. Stress has me wondering, as to how it could even do so. Especially when i am in accordance with what Comedians, Rappers, and Country Singers like Willie Nelson say. On the Stres Tip that is. So far what the Gen. Pract, gave me it does not do a good job to stop the itching. Soaking in hot water and epsom salts helps for a few hrs but then some more hives will break out. they dont last long tho. Bout a day and half and it moves on to another spot. Mainly arms and lower legs. Good thing the docs office is like 7 mins from my house.

So hopefully they will get this straightened out today......I can deal with it if they can get the itching to stop. Course I want it all gone. So I am going to hit the showers. Will be back later.

Conley
08-12-2011, 01:47 PM
All right brutha, keep on rocking. Hope you get some answers and start to feel better. Let us know how it goes.

Mister D
08-12-2011, 04:21 PM
At least you will know what the problem is and what actions you can take or what changes you need to make to help yourself. I think stress might be a big factor...

MMC
08-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Dunno bout the Derm Doc.....he gave me some type of topical cream called Clobetasol Proprionate Ointmnet.....says it will stop the itch. But it sure isnt doing to swell on the one thats on my thumb. But so far the other spots on my legs and arms are not itching. Says if it doesnt clear up in 10 days to calls him back. I wanted them to take blood and like lets get to the heart of the matter. Course then I got a couple of things he is going to deal with. Like a Couple of cysts. Plus I got a problem with one of my fingernails. So as usual they find more than what I walked in for.

Conley
08-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Hmm...well give it some time and see if it help, that's all you can do.

MMC
08-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Hmm...well give it some time and see if it help, that's all you can do.

Yeah.....gonna soak and then put some more of that stuff on still took the ataraxis stuff tho. get ready for the game tonight. I havent crashed since I woke up yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to get some sleep tonight. :-\

Mister D
08-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Can't wait 'til I get my new bathroom. I want to soak a bit myself! ;D

MMC
08-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Well thats it for me....gotta break. Hit the tub and hope this stuff works. Catch ya laters.

MMC
08-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Well it is time for to take a break.....will get back with you later brutha. Btw I updated the Concerning Libya thread too.

Conley
08-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Sounds good, don't take it too badly tonight when Cutler throws a pic in his only action and the Bear Cubs go down >:D

MMC
08-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Sounds good, don't take it too badly tonight when Cutler throws a pic in his only action and the Bear Cubs go down >:D

Waiting for Da the Bears Game.....

MMC
08-13-2011, 11:19 PM
I am going to call it a night CL.....get some rest. These meds are kicking the shit out of me. See ya tomorrow.

Conley
08-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Alright Brutha, get some rest and wake up feeling better.

Dream about a Super Bowl, that's the only time you're gonna see the Bears in it. :o >:D ;D

MMC
08-14-2011, 08:59 AM

Dream about a Super Bowl, that's the only time you're gonna see the Bears in it. :o >:D ;D

Yuk yuk yuk.....u a funny guy. Lets just hope those Chargers can make it out of pre-season just so they can at least be counted, weighed and measured. >:D :D

Conley
08-14-2011, 09:04 AM

Yuk yuk yuk.....u a funny guy. Lets just hope those Chargers can make it out of pre-season just so they can at least be counted, weighed and measured. >:D :D

This is the year! Chargers Super Bowl or Busto ;D

MMC
08-14-2011, 09:48 AM

Sorry.....it's against the rules to let a pro team play in any College Bowl games. That includes the Toilet Bowl, and those advertizers for those that say.....Flush it! >:D ;D

MMC
08-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Gotta take a break bro.....be back laters. :)

Mister D
08-14-2011, 02:36 PM

Does Dan Fouts still play for them?

MMC
08-15-2011, 09:13 AM

http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/signs/smiley_ROFLMAO.gif >:D

Conley
08-15-2011, 09:15 AM

Dan Fouts...Pete Rose...it's as if you were following sports in 1985 and then time stood still. :D

Mister D
08-15-2011, 09:27 AM
:D ;D

MMC
08-15-2011, 10:55 AM

Dan Fouts...Pete Rose...it's as if you were following sports in 1985 and then time stood still. :D

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1055350854123&id=f03e2ee84ae4d4c46b930ecca44dbda4&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.perfectpeople.net%2fphoto-picture-image-media%2fJamie-Lee-Curtis-605x768-49kb-media-400-media-0252.jpg

No Wonder ya cants figure out what JLC erm I mean Pete Likes to catch..... >:D :-*

Conley
08-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Oh gawd, that picture, make it stop!! >:( >:( >:(

Mister D
08-15-2011, 11:53 AM
He looks young in that picture. That must be a little league photo.

MMC
08-15-2011, 12:54 PM

All I know with whatever that is......I dont think thats what they call a Tight-End. >:D

Well it's my time to break guys. Will try and get backs later. Monday Night Game. Hope it dont run late.

Mister D
08-15-2011, 12:57 PM

All I know with whatever that is......I dont think thats what they call a Tight-End. >:D

Well it's my time to break guys. Will try and get backs later. Monday Night Game. Hope it dont run late.

Monday night preseason games?

Conley
08-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Hey fellas, sorry I haven't been on...work is kicking my butt this Monday.

Mister D
08-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey fellas, sorry I haven't been on...work is kicking my butt this Monday.

No worries

MMC
08-15-2011, 11:57 PM

Monday night preseason games?

Yep and I think the Jets lost too.....I slept until 9 somethin and crashed when I left here earlier until then. Waking up to find out all the great shit one has missed.

Okay guys.....I got to head out to the warehouse. See ya in the real daylight.<<<<< leaving here now 1:45 am my time. ;)

Conley
08-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Yeah that Jets game was a good one considering it was preseason.

Both teams brought the pain >:D

MMC
08-16-2011, 10:43 AM

Heard Buress stayed out.....and that the Jets had somebody injured. But that was it.

Mister D
08-16-2011, 10:55 AM

Heard Buress stayed out.....and that the Jets had somebody injured. But that was it.

What kind of package did they come out with? Were you impressed with it?

Conley
08-16-2011, 11:03 AM
:D :D :D

It was a two tight end set.

Yeah, Jets are in trouble at Center. Mangold's backup went down, had to go 3rd string. (Yes D, the center snapping the ball to the QB is the most homoerotic play in all of sports :D)

Speaking of O-Line, I can't believe how bad Chicago's is. Losing Kreutz, the only Pro-Bowler on there, Cutler is going to be running for his life. They gave up 9 sacks against one of the worst Ds in football with Buffalo. I guess this is OT in the Rest Stop thread. :o

MMC
08-16-2011, 11:14 AM

Ya remembers the JLC erm I mean Pete Pic.....right? Nows ya knows what package. >:D As far as lookin into that Package.....dunno but all I can say is. Sure didnt look like no Jets to me. More Like BI-Planes<<<<< :D :D :-* >:D

MMC
08-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Well brutha I got to take a break.....be back later if i can.

Conley
08-16-2011, 05:41 PM

Ya remembers the JLC erm I mean Pete Pic.....right? Nows ya knows what package. >:D As far as lookin into that Package.....dunno but all I can say is. Sure didnt look like no Jets to me. More Like BI-Planes<<<<< :D :D :-* >:D

:D :D

MMC
08-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Off to the Warehouse.....catch ya during the daylight.

MMC
08-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Well my time to head out to the Warehouse.....see u-guys during the daylight.

MMC
08-23-2011, 01:05 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1043686632014&id=3fa03e83cdd709899232d7cfd3f5e1cd&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.toonpool.com%2fuser%2f997%2ff iles%2f1_cave_wheel_rest_stop_394215.jpg

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1079828753536&id=cd2b187827df837527e3e1ac5406bbe7&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.picturesof.net%2f_images_300% 2fRest_Area_Sign_With_Right_Arrow_Royalty_Free_Cli part_Picture_090623-235233-948048.jpg

That time bruthas.....be back later if I can.

Pendragon
08-23-2011, 02:15 PM
I will look forward to your return. Really, I mean that. I think you can be reached if you open your mind.

Conley
08-23-2011, 04:02 PM
No rest for the wicked. >:D

MMC
08-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I will look forward to your return. Really, I mean that. I think you can be reached if you open your mind.

:o Think so eh.....mebbe if you are a good lookin woman in high heels and lingerie, you might just be able to reach out and touch sombody. >:D

Conley
08-23-2011, 07:29 PM

:o Think so eh.....mebbe if you are a good lookin woman in high heels and lingerie, you might just be able to reach out and touch sombody. >:D

Free your mind, the rest will follow?

MMC
08-23-2011, 08:09 PM

Free your mind, the rest will follow?

En Vogue | Free Your Mind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIYpvlQP_s#)

Ask and ye Shall Recieve..... O0

Pendragon
08-23-2011, 08:12 PM

Not so much...but I believe I can still reach you. You have a good heart.

Pendragon
08-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Must I be enemies with all of you simply because I am a liberal?

MMC
08-23-2011, 08:18 PM

Enemies???

Whatcha talkin bout Willis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k#)

??? :o :o :o >:D

Mister D
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM

If you make "enemies" it's because you make obnoxious comments and take disagreements personally. For example, did you not suggest just today that we are all racists for daring to criticize Obama?

Conley
08-23-2011, 08:20 PM
http://pictures.linkmesh.com/dragons/imagenes/knight_and_dragon.jpg

Conley
08-23-2011, 08:22 PM

If you make "enemies" it's because you make obnoxious comments and take disagreements personally. For example, did you not suggest just today that we are all racists for daring to criticize Obama?

Don't misrepresent what he said.

Pendragon said we are all racists for daring to criticize Maxine Waters. ;)

Mister D
08-23-2011, 08:23 PM

You're just contradicting me because I'm black. ::)

Conley
08-23-2011, 08:24 PM

You just hate me because Blacks hate Koreans.

Conley
08-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Korean people.

Mister D
08-23-2011, 08:25 PM

You just hate me because Blacks hate Koreans.

Koreans are not a protected class, Conley. ::) I am free to hate you.

Mister D
08-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Korean people.

That should be Spunk's new signature. ;D

Where is he anyway?

Conley
08-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Yeah, good question. I'm not sure, it has been a while.

How hard would life be as a half-Korean half-Black kid? :-\

At least his skeleton would be the same as everyone else's. :D

(That's a Pendragon reference, don't think me a creeper people!)

MMC
08-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah, good question. I'm not sure, it has been a while.

How hard would life be as a half-Korean half-Black kid? :-\

At least his skeleton would be the same as everyone else's. :D

(That's a Pendragon reference, don't think me a creeper people!)

Depends on how he can dribble, penetrate and Shoot from the outside..... ;D :D

MMC
08-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Alright guys I got to break.....seeing ya during the daylight. :)

Conley
08-23-2011, 09:35 PM

OK brutha, get some sleep tonight.

MMC
08-24-2011, 02:36 PM

K guys gotta crash.....be back laters.

Mister D
08-24-2011, 02:37 PM

OK

Conley
08-24-2011, 03:21 PM

Just when all the fun was starting too!

Mister D
08-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Looks like that might have been today's fun. :o :D

Conley
08-24-2011, 05:25 PM

Pen can't stay away. He loves us. ;D

Pendragon
08-24-2011, 05:38 PM

Pen can't stay away. He loves us. ;D

::) ::)

Mister D
08-24-2011, 06:12 PM
It's true! :-*

Conley
08-24-2011, 06:22 PM
He's just playing hard to get. ;D

Mister D
08-24-2011, 06:25 PM
He's just playing hard to get. ;D

"Hard to get...I like that."
http://http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CRJ9Bbd3I4Q/SD8a_X-IrvI/AAAAAAAAACk/CD88kAVRIXI/s320/shawshankredemption_3.jpg

MMC
08-25-2011, 01:24 AM
Well got to head out to the Warehouse.....catch ya during the daylight my bruthas. ;)

Conley
08-25-2011, 01:31 AM
Gotta turn in myself...LoVE and MMC, keep the faith!

MMC
08-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Heya D....I got to crash. Can't hang this morning med is kicking my azz. :'(

Mister D
08-25-2011, 09:04 AM

No worries. Rest up/

MMC
08-25-2011, 09:06 AM

No worries. Rest up/

Yeah I got that surgery tomorrow so thats what I have been gearing up for. Okay I will be back later.

Mister D
08-25-2011, 09:10 AM

No worries. Rest up/

Yeah I got that surgery tomorrow so thats what I have been gearing up for. Okay I will be back later.

I'm sure all will be well. :) Let us know as soon as you can. Matter of fact, bring a lap top into the operating room. ;)

Conley
08-25-2011, 09:45 AM

No worries. Rest up/

Yeah keep yourself strong for that and just check in whenever you can to let us know how you're doing. Rest up big fella.

Pendragon
08-25-2011, 10:56 AM
I am sorry to learn of your misfortune. What kind of surgical procedure will you be undergoing?

I hope that you feel better soon and can resume our chess match.

MMC
08-25-2011, 01:46 PM
I am sorry to learn of your misfortune. What kind of surgical procedure will you be undergoing?

I hope that you feel better soon and can resume our chess match.

Thanks Pen.....no major surgery. Same day in and out. More than likely I will be here after I get back. Might have to lay down for a bit. But I don't have to work friday night or this weekend.

hellraiser
08-25-2011, 01:54 PM
feel better soon!

dont forget to give them hell!

:)

Mister D
08-25-2011, 02:20 PM
feel better soon!

dont forget to give them hell!

:)

Should he be giving ther doctors hell? ;)

MMC
08-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Okay guys I got to break..... lay down get some rest.

Mister D
08-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Okay guys I got to break..... lay down get some rest.

I'm probably going to head off to bed soon too.

MMC
08-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Alright CL I will be back laters, I got to do some running around..... :)

Conley
08-28-2011, 10:02 AM

Alright TCC, I'll keep an eyes on the place...let ya know if D shows.

Pendragon
08-28-2011, 12:57 PM

I will come and go.

I hope to resume our match soon.

Conley
08-28-2011, 05:20 PM

Wake up ol' man! ;D

Mister D
08-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah, let's move old timer. >:(

Conley
08-28-2011, 05:26 PM

He missed all the excitement!

Maybe he is pulling a Grumpy and making himself scarce when losing at chess ??? >:D :D

Mister D
08-28-2011, 05:27 PM

He missed all the excitement!

Maybe he is pulling a Grumpy and making himself scarce when losing at chess ??? >:D :D

Ha! ;D

Conley
08-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Who's the new avatar? Looks a little like the priest from Carnivale

Mister D
08-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Who's the new avatar? Looks a little like the priest from Carnivale

Father Coughlin.

Conley
08-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Wild...not sure how to explain this. The photo looked like the guy from Carnivale, I look up the bio of Father Coughlin and think to myself with the emphasis on radio that sounds a lot like Carnivale and then Googled the two together and found:

The producers of the HBO television series Carnivāle have said that the character of Brother Justin Crowe was inspired by Coughlin.[31]

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/charles-coughlin#ixzz1WModYXb8

So just from that picture I was reminded of a show from ten years ago? That was the kind of show that stuck with you though...well, I'm entertained even if no one else is ;D

Mister D
08-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Wild...not sure how to explain this. The photo looked like the guy from Carnivale, I look up the bio of Father Coughlin and think to myself with the emphasis on radio that sounds a lot like Carnivale and then Googled the two together and found:

The producers of the HBO television series Carnivāle have said that the character of Brother Justin Crowe was inspired by Coughlin.[31]

So just from that picture I was reminded of a show from ten years ago? That was the kind of show that stuck with you though...well, I'm entertained even if no one else is ;D

The human mind of a powerful tool! :o 8)

Conley
08-28-2011, 06:00 PM

Did you just call me a powerful tool? ;D

"He wrote a platform calling for monetary reforms, the nationalization of major industries and railroads, and protection of the rights of labor. "

Interesting...not sure that sounds like your cup of tea though. >:D

Mister D
08-28-2011, 06:06 PM

"He wrote a platform calling for monetary reforms, the nationalization of major industries and railroads, and protection of the rights of labor. "

:D :D Whoops. I meant is a powerful tool.

I certainly don't agree with nationalization but I'm more open to "leftist" economic initiatives than I was before. I don't pretend to understand economics to the extent that I have formed strong opinions regarding policy.

And I love tea. ;)

Conley
08-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Interesting...which leftist economic initiatives have you been in favor of?

MMC
08-29-2011, 06:41 AM

:D :D Whoops. I meant is a powerful tool.

I certainly don't agree with nationalization but I'm more open to "leftist" economic initiatives than I was before. I don't pretend to understand economics to the extent that I have formed strong opinions regarding policy.

And I love tea. ;)

:o Lefty's Economics? >:( .....That wouldn't be like. I will gladly pay you for a Hamburger.....but next Tuesday, now. Would It? >:( ;D

Pendragon
08-29-2011, 05:40 PM

I second this question.

This should be interesting.

Leftists are usually slammed on this board.

Mister D
08-29-2011, 05:51 PM

I second this question.

I had nothing particular in mind and there are other reasons to slam leftists. All I'm saying is that I'm nore open to economic arguments than I may have been before.

wingrider
08-29-2011, 11:38 PM

I second this question.

I had nothing particular in mind and there are other reasons to slam leftists. All I'm saying is that I'm nore open to economic arguments than I may have been before.

but D.. the Hub of the lefty economic platform is the robin hood principle..

what happens when you run out rich people?

MMC
08-30-2011, 01:21 AM
Well.....guys I got to head out to the warehouse. See you during the daylight.

Mister D
08-30-2011, 07:50 AM

I second this question.

but D.. the Hub of the lefty economic platform is the robin hood principle..

what happens when you run out rich people?

Whatever arguments may be presented I reject class warfare which, in any case, is a political tactic.

MMC
08-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Be right back.....I got to drop my kid off for an interview. Be about 15-20 mins. ;)

Conley
08-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Be right back.....I got to drop my kid off for an interview. Be about 15-20 mins. ;)

Sexy avatar. :D

OK, I'll be around this morning. Kicking ass as usual. O0

MMC
08-30-2011, 09:37 AM

Sexy avatar. :D

OK, I'll be around this morning. Kicking ass as usual. O0

Nah that's D.....Being Rico Suave. :D

MMC
08-30-2011, 02:14 PM
K guys i got to hit the showers get ready for the Doc appointment be back later tonight. :)

MMC
08-31-2011, 10:27 AM
Alright guys i got to hit the showers and get ready for this Hand Doctor.....I sure hope he aint going to put the needle in the tip of my finger again. last time I passed out. I got no one with me today either. He gonna have to give me some morphine or put me out.

Imagine a needle being pushed in from your first digit where ya finger bends and then pushing the needle in all the way to the tip of ya finger just to numb it. I have been shot stabbed whooped and am considered to have a high tolerance to pain. Which is why I don't know half the shit most of the time is even affecting me.

But this was the most excruciating pain I ever felt. I was good to, watched him put the needle in and was talking to the guy. next thing I was being held up from falling on the floor. Will let ya know when i get back. Course it may take some time for me to type with one hand and all. :-[

Mister D
08-31-2011, 10:34 AM
Drop in when you return

Pendragon
08-31-2011, 10:38 AM
I wish you well.

It is quite odd that every time I log in here to finish our chess match you are on your way out the door.

Mind you I am not accusing you of anything - Moi vous accuser? Je n'aurais jamais ręver d'un tel!

I am merely anticipating the exciting conclusion of our battle.

MMC
08-31-2011, 10:41 AM
I wish you well.

It is quite odd that every time I log in here to finish our chess match you are on your way out the door.

Mind you I am not accusing you of anything - Moi vous accuser? Je n'aurais jamais ręver d'un tel!

I am merely anticipating the exciting conclusion of our battle.

Sorry Pen.....don't mean to. But you can take a look at my posts and you will see i am usually on the Nightshift.

Conley
08-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Alright guys i got to hit the showers and get ready for this Hand Doctor.....I sure hope he aint going to put the needle in the tip of my finger again. last time I passed out. I got no one with me today either. He gonna have to give me some morphine or put me out.

Imagine a needle being pushed in from your first digit where ya finger bends and then pushing the needle in all the way to the tip of ya finger just to numb it. I have been shot stabbed whooped and am considered to have a high tolerance to pain. Which is why I don't know half the shit most of the time is even affecting me.

But this was the most excruciating pain I ever felt. I was good to, watched him put the needle in and was talking to the guy. next thing I was being held up from falling on the floor. Will let ya know when i get back. Course it may take some time for me to type with one hand and all. :-[

Oh man that's brutal! Hang in there Brutha and if it is too painful to type then don't worry about this place, just let us know you doing ok.

We will be thinking of ya.

Conley
08-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Also this time don't watch the needle go in, that must be some crazy schnit to see! :o

MMC
08-31-2011, 12:02 PM

Oh man that's brutal! Hang in there Brutha and if it is too painful to type then don't worry about this place, just let us know you doing ok.

Sheeee.....if I got to type one hand and hunt and peck I will be here with my bro's. ;) ;D

Conley
08-31-2011, 12:03 PM

Sheeee.....if I got to type one hand and hunt and peck I will be here with my bro's. ;) ;D

:D :D That's how I type on a good day ;)

Thought you were gone, back already?

MMC
08-31-2011, 12:09 PM
Surgery again boys.....Sept 14th in and out again. But this time they want an EKG, Chest X Ray, and blood. Then they going to remove the whole nail and send it in with a Biopsy again. to make sure it is not some type of Tumor. Never heard of Tumor in the finger before. Total time for the Surgery 10-15 mins. Plus he says don't worry you wont feel a thing. I was like we aint talkin death panels are we Doc. He got a Chuckle of that. Said No.....it's not that bad. If We have to we just take the whole finger. Guess you wont be able to flick somebody off.....huh. :o

Yep I left at 10:45 just got home bout 10 mins ago. Took an X-ray and looked at it.....then said surgery.

Conley
08-31-2011, 12:15 PM
Surgery again boys.....Sept 14th in and out again. But this time they want an EKG, Chest X Ray, and blood. Then they going to remove the whole nail and send it in with a Biopsy again. to make sure it is not some type of Tumor. Never heard of Tumor in the finger before. Total time for the Surgery 10-15 mins. Plus he says don't worry you wont feel a thing. I was like we aint talkin death panels are we Doc. He got a Chuckle of that. Said No.....it's not that bad. If We have to we just take the whole finger. Guess you wont be able to flick somebody off.....huh. :o

Yep I left at 10:45 just got home bout 10 mins ago. Took an X-ray and looked at it.....then said surgery.

Crap! Well I'm glad the surgery is short. That is weird, a fingernail tumor? Doesn't sound serious...haha Death Panels :o

You are handling it like a soljah!

Sorry guys I am coming and going today with work...not gonna get into the politics but I am going back and forth on a roller coaster sometimes good sometimes bad >:( :D gotta keep reminding myself to be thankful for a job.

MMC
08-31-2011, 12:25 PM

Crap! Well I'm glad the surgery is short. That is weird, a fingernail tumor? Doesn't sound serious...haha Death Panels :o

You are handling it like a soljah!

Sorry guys I am coming and going today with work...not gonna get into the politics but I am going back and forth on a roller coaster sometimes good sometimes bad >:( :D gotta keep reminding myself to be thankful for a job.

Alright brutha.....we gotcha ya covered for a bit. Watch-out for the tilt-a whirl. I have seen people thrown from that one. :o

MMC
08-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Wow.....Vermouth didn't post up? Did anyone talk to him? :-\

Mister D
08-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Wow.....Vermouth didn't post up? Did anyone talk to him? :-\

Her I believe.

MMC
08-31-2011, 03:07 PM
Okay guys.....I got to break. Be on later tonight. Finally no meds except the ointment. For now. Which don't stop the itching. He said if it was my cat. I can get a shot and not have to deal with this all. Still I am hoping it is something else and not my Baby. Laters! :)

Conley
08-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Okay guys.....I got to break. Be on later tonight. Finally no meds except the ointment. For now. Which don't stop the itching. He said if it was my cat. I can get a shot and not have to deal with this all. Still I am hoping it is something else and not my Baby. Laters! :)

You have had that cat for a while haven't you? Two of em, right? Better not be that...ok have a good break. Need your mind strong to win back the title of Politirant's Chess King. Can't have that honor going to someone else! >:D

MMC
08-31-2011, 10:54 PM

You have had that cat for a while haven't you? Two of em, right? Better not be that...ok have a good break. Need your mind strong to win back the title of Politirant's Chess King. Can't have that honor going to someone else! >:D

Well I did challenge Pen but he has not made a move.

Conley
09-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Morning D!

So this is what the EMC crew looks like eh? >:D

Conley
09-01-2011, 07:50 AM

He knows he's getting hustled :o ;D ;)

Question since I don't know much about chess. Do you have an advantage when you go first? Seems like you would ???

Conley
09-01-2011, 07:55 AM
No sugar, just black!

MMC
09-01-2011, 08:04 AM

He knows he's getting hustled :o ;D ;)

Question since I don't know much about chess. Do you have an advantage when you go first? Seems like you would ???

Well there is a slight advantage.....for those that know what they are doing. But it can be taken away easily.

Dont know if you saw any of the games with Grumpy or D or LoVE. I usually come out with a standard text book opening. Which one is what they need to know to counter. But with Pen I broke out my queen did some running around. Which gave him the tempo to set up. Which he did. Looking for that strategy. So he likes to hold onto the major pieces. Still I did lose fair and square to him. Tho I do not think he shall see another victory with me. I have seen what I need to know. >:D

MMC
09-01-2011, 08:38 AM
So my bruthas.....
The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg#ws)

Lets Get This Party Started. ;)

Conley
09-01-2011, 08:46 AM
See Fergie is grabbing her crotch up there ^^^ cause she wet herself.

Bad Fergie. Bad!

Mister D
09-01-2011, 09:00 AM
I had my lapsang. 8) It was a lapsang day.

MMC
09-01-2011, 09:16 AM
See Fergie is grabbing her crotch up there ^^^ cause she wet herself.

Bad Fergie. Bad!

Ya knows ever since you told me that..... I now don't give her to much thought. Not like I am putting her up in our girls thread. Damn, now I just wouldnt want to be caught dead sitting next to her. >:( :D

MMC
09-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Well guys I got to break.....hope CL is alright. Thought we would have heard from him by now. if he got a promotion they could be keeping him busy. Let him know I will be back later tonight.

Conley
09-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Well guys I got to break.....hope CL is alright. Thought we would have heard from him by now. if he got a promotion they could be keeping him busy. Let him know I will be back later tonight.

Hey buddy! Sorry I missed ya...well I told you last night I thought I was either getting promoted or canned. I didn't get promoted :o

But the good news is I didn't get canned either ;D

Seems I have the boss's attention so that's a good thing. Seems like we'll be working together more closely so I guess in a sense it is a promotion -- more work to do but not a raise! >:( Ah well I am back to what matters, getting the truth posted up on this forum ;)

MMC
09-01-2011, 03:03 PM

Hey buddy! Sorry I missed ya...well I told you last night I thought I was either getting promoted or canned. I didn't get promoted :o

Seems I have the boss's attention so that's a good thing. Seems like we'll be working together more closely so I guess in a sense it is a promotion -- more work to do but not a raise! >:( Ah well I am back to what matters, getting the truth posted up on this forum ;)

Alright brutha.....now lets show-em what ya worth and that they need to pay the piper. Will be back tonight. ;)

Da Bears tonight. >:D

Conley
09-01-2011, 03:05 PM

Alright brutha.....now lets show-em what ya worth and that they need to pay the piper. Will be back tonight. ;)

Da Bears tonight. >:D

Oh yeah football!! ;D Thanks buddy.

MMC
09-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Alright Lo..... I got to headout to the warehouse. Catch ya laters. :)

Conley
09-02-2011, 08:13 AM
Sorry I crashed early last night, it must have been 8 o'clock or so. I was spent.

Mister D
09-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Sorry I crashed early last night, it must have been 8 o'clock or so. I was spent.

Been there. Feels good to get a lot of sleep like that on a work night. :)

MMC
09-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Alright guys I got to break, be back later tonight. :)

Mister D
09-03-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm going to head out to the bar soon. I will be back tonight for a spell. ;)

Conley
09-03-2011, 03:44 PM

Ah, just when a good discussion was breaking out. >:D

Mister D
09-03-2011, 04:56 PM

Ah, just when a good discussion was breaking out. >:D

I still haven't left but I'm leaving now. I needed to fuel up with some single malt before the walk over. ;)

Mister D
09-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Gents, I will be driving down to my folks soon. I'll be back around 6 or so. I haven't had as much time this weekend.

MMC
09-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Gents, I will be driving down to my folks soon. I'll be back around 6 or so. I haven't had as much time this weekend.

Okay my brutha....see ya laters.

Conley
09-04-2011, 10:07 AM

Pen beat ya that badly?? >:( >:D ;D

Conley
09-04-2011, 10:09 AM

Yeah, we know you been looking for those whips on the ladies ;) Have fun

Conley
09-04-2011, 10:10 AM

Pen beat ya that badly?? >:( >:D ;D

Ah, I get it now.

I'm a dumbass ;D must need some Activa to get my head straight :D

Conley
09-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Late Night Crew in effect

8)

Anyone seen LoVE lately? Hasn't been around much, hope he is doing OK

MMC
09-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Late Night Crew in effect

8)

Anyone seen LoVE lately? Hasn't been around much, hope he is doing OK

Yeah, usually he is not on during weekends.....comes back on Monday.

Conley
09-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Ahh, didn't know that. Well I still hope he is doing well.

How was shopping with your OL? ;D

MMC
09-04-2011, 11:28 PM

Long and tedious.....tiring and as soon as I got home signed on here to see Pen Challenged me in Chess which means mine must not have gone thru for some reason. Made a move signed off and went to sleep and woke up when ya saw me sign on tonight.

Conley
09-04-2011, 11:37 PM

Long and tedious.....tiring and as soon as I got home signed on here to see Pen Challenged me in Chess which means mine must not have gone thru for some reason. Made a move signed off and went to sleep and woke up when ya saw me sign on tonight.

Ah rough day...well I hope you are sleeping well at least.

MMC
09-04-2011, 11:42 PM

Ah rough day...well I hope you are sleeping well at least.

Never..... ;)

Mister D
09-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Speaking of sleep, I'm going to prepare for some.

MMC
09-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Speaking of sleep, I'm going to prepare for some.

Alright D.....catch ya during the daylight bro.

Conley
09-05-2011, 08:56 PM
G'night D!

MMC
09-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Heya CL.....I am gonna have to lay down and take a nap to. I will be back around 12 my time. I only slept like 3 and half earlier and I got the warehouse tonight.

Conley
09-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Heya CL.....I am gonna have to lay down and take a nap to. I will be back around 12 my time. I only slept like 3 and half earlier and I got the warehouse tonight.

OK Man, sounds good. I am gonna go hang with my OL and be back in an hour or two...feels like it is a lot later than it is.

MMC
09-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Well I got to break guys.....been up all night. I will try to get back later. Depends on how long I sleep. I will try and get up by midnight. If not 1 am and off to the warehouse......take care and stay safe out there.

Conley
09-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Alright man...we'll try to keep things balanced ;) while you're gone.

Conley
09-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Alright, I have to go for a run early today....going to hit 90s in a couple hours.

Catch yas in a bit...

MMC
09-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Alright, I have to go for a run early today....going to hit 90s in a couple hours.

Catch yas in a bit...

marky mark - good vibrations (OFFICIAL VIDEO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3joGzdyqk#ws)

Alright brutha..... here's a little Music to get ya pumped-up. ;)

Mister D
09-07-2011, 09:16 AM

Catch yas in a bit...

I never liked running in the morning. I used to get the dry heaves from it. I think it's because I have little in the way of fat reserves and a high metabolism but I don't know.

MMC
09-07-2011, 09:22 AM

Catch yas in a bit...

I never liked running in the morning. I used to get the dry heaves from it. I think it's because I don't little in the way of fat reserves and a high metabolism but I don't know.

I just can't get into it.....did my runing when I was younger and when I had to. Now I don't mind hiking and hoofing it.....tho my wife complains that I walk fast. Says I have been that way since she met me. To me she walks slow. When I am out in public I like to get where I am going and then get done and return back to my sanctuary!

Mister D
09-07-2011, 09:25 AM

Catch yas in a bit...

I never liked running in the morning. I used to get the dry heaves from it. I think it's because I don't little in the way of fat reserves and a high metabolism but I don't know.

I just can't get into it.....did my runing when I was younger and when I had to. Now I don't mind hiking and hoofing it.....tho my wife complains that I walk fast. Says I have been that way since she met me. To me she walks slow. When I am out in public I like to get where I am going and then get done and return back to my sanctuary!

I walk fast too and I get annoyed if and when I have to slow down.

I enjoy running. I run when it's 20 degrees or when it's 95.

MMC
09-07-2011, 09:33 AM
Well D looks like you on point today.....i have to go over to the medical center for that EKG and Chest X-Ray. Its Walk in, so I am hoping I am not there all day. Either way I will have to crash-out afterwards. So i porbably won't be back until tonight some time. Catch ya laters. :)

Mister D
09-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Well D looks like you on point today.....i have to go over to the medical center for that EKG and Chest X-Ray. Its Walk in, so I am hoping I am not there all day. Either way I will have to crash-out afterwards. So i porbably won't be back until tonight some time. Catch ya laters. :)

I hope for the best.

I'll hold down the fort.

Conley
09-07-2011, 10:36 AM

Catch yas in a bit...

Alright brutha..... here's a little Music to get ya pumped-up. ;)

good choice! people say i look a lot like marky with my bulging pecs :D

i don't think he ever had to eat 50 hot dogs :-\

Conley
09-07-2011, 11:02 AM

Catch yas in a bit...

I never liked running in the morning. I used to get the dry heaves from it. I think it's because I have little in the way of fat reserves and a high metabolism but I don't know.

Good thing I've got fat then :)

Mister D
09-07-2011, 11:59 AM

Catch yas in a bit...

Good thing I've got fat then :)

It comes in handy. I like watching those survival shows and it's ocurred to me that without an adewuate supply of food I wouldn't last a day.

Conley
09-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Yeah I was thinking about that...in the Apocalypse it will be the very skinny and the very fat who die first ;D

Mister D
09-07-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm getting a little sleepy fellas. I'll be back in the AM.

MMC
09-07-2011, 08:41 PM

K .....Laters D. Catch ya during the daylight. Night Crew in Da house. ;)

Mister D
09-07-2011, 08:45 PM

K .....Laters D. Catch ya during the daylight. Night Crew in Da house. ;)

It's only a 1/4 to 7 out by Conley. ;D I'll see you all tomorrow.

Conley
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
It is now officially LNC time.

:o

Conley
09-07-2011, 08:55 PM
We should get LNC badges. I wonder if ADMIN can make that happen? ;D

MMC
09-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Commodores - Nightshift (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrkEDe6Ljqs#)

;)

Conley
09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
commodore always sounded too much like commode for my taste

O0

MMC
09-07-2011, 09:29 PM
commodore always sounded too much like commode for my taste

O0

Thats alright the ladies liked them.....I could endure. :D

Conley
09-07-2011, 09:31 PM
I would do anything for the nookie back in the day. >:D

MMC
09-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Damn, I just got called to the warehouse looks like I will be going in early. Well I will catch ya during the daylight. >:(

Conley
09-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Damn, I just got called to the warehouse looks like I will be going in early. Well I will catch ya during the daylight. >:(

All right man don't work too hard...

MMC
09-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Alright guys, I got to run over to the Med Center for my blood work. Will more than likely crash out when i get back. So I will see ya's later tonight.

Conley
09-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Alright guys, I got to run over to the Med Center for my blood work. Will more than likely crash out when i get back. So I will see ya's later tonight.

All right, hope it all goes well and you can fill us in tonight!

Conley
09-08-2011, 04:20 PM

How did it go?

I am running to the store...paint thinner, booze, and snacks...be back in a bit.

MMC
09-08-2011, 04:49 PM

How did it go?

I am running to the store...paint thinner, booze, and snacks...be back in a bit.

Just knocking out all their tests for the surgery Wed. Plus I go back to the Derm on Tuesday. Still breaking out with the hives. Again any meds i have taken would have been out my system in a month. Althought he did say I go also become allergic to the laundry soap we have been using. Still it is looking like it may be the animals. Which I already told them I won't give up my baby.

MMC
09-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Well I am going to hit the showers. I will be back later.

Mister D
09-08-2011, 08:54 PM

Maybe Conley will be on later. Still early out in CA.

Conley
09-09-2011, 04:51 AM

Thanks for all your concern guys! Guess no one care about us out here in CA... :-\ ::) :P

MMC
09-09-2011, 05:42 AM

Thanks for all your concern guys! Guess no one care about us out here in CA... :-\ ::) :P

I was wonderin what happen to ya.....I was here for a bit. Then Lo and myself since like 1 am. Than I had trouble with the puter for like 20 mins. :)

MMC
09-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Well LoVE I got to head to the Med Center.....finish up their tests for the Surgery Wed. I should be back later today.

I can't belive that schmuck thinks you would turn on me. What the hell is that?

MMC
09-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Okay bro.....I am back all tests done and I am ready for the Surgery on Wed. I see the Derm Monday the 12th not Tuesday.

Wow.....no CL or D this morning.....CL dropped a lind about going to get party favors for the Football game but then I didnt see him come back. Last night the hives were getting to me so I had to get off. First I took a hot shower and then sat and soaked in the hottests water I could get. Then I laid down to watch the rest of the game. next thing I know I was out.

The game was like 34 to 27 GB and that was all she wrote. I was out. Didnt come back on here til 1 am. Then as you saw was here when lame-brain came in.

Conley
09-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Uh...yeah 5 Million without power across CA and AZ for about 12 hours. All kinds of shit went down last night. Glad I wasn't one of the people trapped in an elevator.

Conley
09-09-2011, 09:40 AM
You jersk don't even want the news...I'm outta here, gonna find a real forum where people care about me >:( >:( >:(

Mister D
09-09-2011, 09:41 AM
:D I didn't even see this until now. What happened? ???

Conley
09-09-2011, 09:46 AM

F'in Obama stealing all the headlines. Our nuke plant got shut down, sirens all night, I nearly burned the house down with a candle >:( >:( >:(

At its peak, more than 5 million people in California were without power, along with others in Arizona and portions of Mexico. It was unclear how many people remained without power early Friday.

California officials urged residents to conserve power all day in an effort to protect what San Diego Gas & Electric Co. Vice President David Geier called a "fragile" power system.

The San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station near San Clemente, California, which provides electricity for San Diego, remained offline Friday after automatically shutting down when the blackout cascaded across the power grid.

They don't even know why...one guy replaced a part in AZ and that our juice from the east, then something they don't know what happened and knocked out power from the north. frickin Mexico got their power back before we did. Infrastructure is all shot to hell...coulda been a hacker for all we know. >:( >:( >:(

Mister D
09-09-2011, 09:49 AM

F'in Obama stealing all the headlines. Our nuke plant got shut down, sirens all night, I nearly burned the house down with a candle >:( >:( >:(

At its peak, more than 5 million people in California were without power, along with others in Arizona and portions of Mexico. It was unclear how many people remained without power early Friday.

California officials urged residents to conserve power all day in an effort to protect what San Diego Gas & Electric Co. Vice President David Geier called a "fragile" power system.

The San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station near San Clemente, California, which provides electricity for San Diego, remained offline Friday after automatically shutting down when the blackout cascaded across the power grid.

They don't even know why...one guy replaced a part in AZ and that our juice from the east, then something they don't know what happened and knocked out power from the north. frickin Mexico got their power back before we did. Infrastructure is all shot to hell...coulda been a hacker for all we know. >:( >:( >:(

:o Wow they don't even know what happened. Well, now we know why you weren't here.

MMC
09-09-2011, 09:50 AM
You jersk don't even want the news...I'm outta here, gonna find a real forum where people care about me >:( >:( >:(

Whoa.....now my brutha. You know it aint like that at all. Sheetfire I was wondering the whole time. Plus no one said anything at work about it either. I thought something was up when ya didnt get back on after I posted up GB had scored. I am just glad you didnt have one of those Earthquakes out there. Then I beez worrying my azz off. :o :'( 8)

MMC
09-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Yep I got CNN on and they just said some guy did something to a part in Ariz. That it took out Cali and Ariz and even some parts of Mexico. Bad Technician.....bad<smack> Be trying to keep my brutha from reaching out and touchin sombody.

Bet they going to come down on that guys ass. Wonder if he will still have his job after the week?

Conley
09-09-2011, 10:00 AM

Whoa.....now my brutha. You know it aint like that at all. Sheetfire I was wondering the whole time. Plus no one said anything at work about it either. I thought something was up when ya didnt get back on after I posted up GB had scored. I am just glad you didnt have one of those Earthquakes out there. Then I beez worrying my azz off. :o :'( 8)

;D

D has an earthquake and a hurricane, everyone's all ooo poor D! Hope he's ok!

Cap'n is on the OBX during Irene, everyone's all poor Cap'n! Hope he and his family make it out OK.

MMC goes to the doc, everyone's all poor MMC! Hope he doesn't get the Death Panel from Obamacare.

BUT

When Conley gets blacked out and is sittin here in the dark with just a little candle and not a drop of booze in the house, with sirens wailing and me trying to convince my OL about how we need some "home protection" and wonderin how I will be protecting my family with a Ginsu, well then it's all about the mutherfugging GREEN BAY PACKERS ?!?!? >:( >:( :D

Mister D
09-09-2011, 10:05 AM

;D

Cap'n is on the OBX during Irene, everyone's all poor Cap'n! Hope he and his family make it out OK.

MMC goes to the doc, everyone's all poor MMC! Hope he doesn't get the Death Panel from Obamacare.

BUT

When Conley gets blacked out and is sittin here in the dark with just a little candle and not a drop of booze in the house, with sirens wailing and me trying to convince my OL about how we need some "home protection" and wonderin how I will be protecting my family with a Ginsu, well then it's all about the mutherfugging GREEN BAY PACKERS ?!?!? >:( >:( :D

:roflmao: Dude, I had no idea something was happening. I ver rarely read the news at night and you were here during the day so I figured you needed a break.

Mister D
09-09-2011, 10:05 AM
But lets talk about your home defense options. 8)

Conley
09-09-2011, 10:06 AM
But lets talk about your home defense options. 8)

I will start a new thread on that ... might not be today but it will be soon >:D

MMC
09-09-2011, 10:25 AM

;D

BUT

http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/roflmao.gif Of Course not my brutha, did you think we wouldn't have told you when the Saint's go marchin In. That it would just be all about the packers. :D ::)

But like D said lets talk about that home defense and protections.

Next time D and I expect you to Call us Immediately and without hesitation. >:( we can't have West Coast Operations down for no Twelve hours. Time is money money is time. ;)

So I take it you missed the Half time show when JLC showed up and ripped open her top and yelled out....."SEE" I AM NOT PETE ROSE! :-* >:D

Mister D
09-09-2011, 10:27 AM
:D

Conley
09-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Allright knuckleheads...ya made me laugh so I forgive yalls...this time! :o 8) ^-^

MMC
09-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Allright knuckleheads...ya made me laugh so I forgive yalls...this time! :o 8) ^-^

Seriously tho were they having looting and break-ins going on? I saw ya signed on at like close to 2 am when Lo was on. But ya never said anything. I was going to sign off this morning then Jugg-head came in talking shit again.

The other night Cap was here with you I.....CL but I didnt see him post anything up. was he in Im with you? Or PM?

Conley
09-09-2011, 10:50 AM

Seriously tho were they having looting and break-ins going on? I saw ya signed on at like close to 2 am when Lo was on. But ya never said anything. I was going to sign off this morning then Jugg-head came in talking shit again.

The other night Cap was here with you I.....CL but I didnt see him post anything up. was he in Im with you? Or PM?

I wasn't logged in at 2 am yer time, but I did log in a couple hours later. Check my posts, I was here...not sure of the exact time but it definitely was before Juggs showed up.

Yeh, Cap'n works in mysterious ways. Sometimes he posts, sometimes he don't. He's a Ghost Rida. :o

Conley
09-09-2011, 11:48 AM

I thought there would be more looting and break ins but people were generally pretty good. All the sirens I heard were probably responding to fires, people stuck in elevators, etc, people running out of gas and blocking streets (no one could refuel), etc. It was a clusterfuck but people were generally well behaved which is good.

MMC
09-09-2011, 12:09 PM

I thought there would be more looting and break ins but people were generally pretty good. All the sirens I heard were probably responding to fires, people stuck in elevators, etc, people running out of gas and blocking streets (no one could refuel), etc. It was a clusterfuck but people were generally well behaved which is good.

Well that is good.....see thats how a community that lives with each other should be. Helping people out and making sure all are okay.

Conley
09-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah we are mostly blue collar in this burb and people came together, neighbor had a battery powered radio and it was kind of the emergency HQ.

Conley
09-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Well after all that I never did get the paint thinner :D

Been staining my fence...I gotta go get it, be back in an hour to two.

MMC
09-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Yeah we are mostly blue collar in this burb and people came together, neighbor had a battery powered radio and it was kind of the emergency HQ.

Yeah we had power out here for like 4 days. I have a generator and my one neighbor is an older lady. So I ran a cord over to her place which had a splitter so she could hook up a couple of things. She has fallen a couple of times and she has my wife's cell phone number in her phone where she can just press a button. My other neighbor we are not close but we do work together to keep people out from behind our properties. Standard hello's and hi theres but that about it.

Then across the street we don't talk to any of those people nor do they us. We have like a circular street with a park in the middle of it. Not big.....but enough space from the other side where homes are not on top of each other. Even those neighbors over there arent even out talking with each other.

Trust me I know as I have been out there for the last 13 years keeping the bangers away from the park. as it is made for little kids. With the exception of the basketball court.

MMC
09-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Alright CL and don't pull any plugs out from anything when you out there. :D :P

MMC
09-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Heya D.....its that time for me brutha. Got to do some running and get to the bank. Probably Crash when i get back. So I should be back on here later tonight before you sign off.

Mister D
09-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Heya D.....its that time for me brutha. Got to do some running and get to the bank. Probably Crash when i get back. So I should be back on here later tonight before you sign off.

I'm gping to happy hour after work but I'll be on for a bit later this evening. O focurse I'll also be on until 5. Summer hours are over. >:(

Pendragon
09-09-2011, 04:13 PM

I'm gping to happy hour after work but I'll be on for a bit later this evening. O focurse I'll also be on until 5. Summer hours are over. >:(

Summer hours? Are you a teacher?

MMC
09-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Heya CL.....I got to take a break brutha. I will be back a little later. 8)

Conley
09-09-2011, 10:48 PM

;D ok Bro, I will be off and on...might nap and be back on

MMC
09-10-2011, 04:13 AM

;D ok Bro, I will be off and on...might nap and be back on

Yep bro I had to hit the showers due to the hives again. Soaked in the hot ass water. Ate something then fell asleep. Woke up at 2 am and had a spliting head-ache. So I laid backed down for a couple more hours. Came on and no one was round. But I stayed on from then.

Conley
09-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Crap!

any idea what caused them this time?

I crashed out last night...sorry I didn't make it back

MMC
09-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Crap!

any idea what caused them this time?

I crashed out last night...sorry I didn't make it back

No they just havent got rid fo them.....or at least my body hasnt. Like this monring I woke up and havent had a problem since I have been on. No outbreaks or anything. Went a couple days like that. Got the call from the Doc on the Biopsy. All is good. No benign shit and that the hive part came back that yep it was a hive. Well we knew that. Like I said before if the itching wasnt going on i wouldnt even know i had hives.

Now they have been only on my forearms and knees lately. I am dark completed so when i see my knees looking slight red. I knew it was still lingering. The itching I would like equate to working with insulation and fiberglass. So I see The Derm on Monday. Then we go after the Allergy test. Which I am hoping will get us the answer. Plus they have taken blood so they can test that too.

Conley
09-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Hmm so you weren't stressed out when they came up...I guess that makes allergy more likely suspect

MMC
09-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Hmm so you weren't stressed out when they came up...I guess that makes allergy more likely suspect

I already count out drug interaction.....and like you said I wasn't stresed at the time. Althought the Doc pointed out that dont mean I am not stressed out. Or that it could be my nerves. still if its the animals i say lets find out and get it done and over with. then give me the shot and I am out their hair and they are out of mine literally!

To me it's like how did I change.....with all I have lived with and gone thru. Streets< banging, drugs, then into the military, the physical damage to my body. It's not like I feint at the site of blood or guts or even someone getting killed. I don't lose my lunch. have always had a high tolerance to pain. Been in some the most extreme stressful situations one could be in. So I find it all strange to hear some say its your nerves. Your stressed out.....etc etc.

Mister D
09-10-2011, 09:16 AM

Summer hours? Are you a teacher?

No. They usually allow us to wrap things up on Fridays around 2 during the summer. It's nice to get out a little early not least because it's slow on summer Fridays. I can even see the difference in the traffic. It's substantial. A lot of people take off.

Conley
09-10-2011, 10:00 AM

I already count out drug interaction.....and like you said I wasn't stresed at the time. Althought the Doc pointed out that dont mean I am not stressed out. Or that it could be my nerves. still if its the animals i say lets find out and get it done and over with. then give me the shot and I am out their hair and they are out of mine literally!

To me it's like how did I change.....with all I have lived with and gone thru. Streets< banging, drugs, then into the military, the physical damage to my body. It's not like I feint at the site of blood or guts or even someone getting killed. I don't lose my lunch. have always had a high tolerance to pain. Been in some the most extreme stressful situations one could be in. So I find it all strange to hear some say its your nerves. Your stressed out.....etc etc.

Yeah. I am worried it is gonna be the cats but if they can give you a shot to keep it from happening then that would be great.

MMC
09-10-2011, 10:57 AM

Yeah. I am worried it is gonna be the cats but if they can give you a shot to keep it from happening then that would be great.

Yeah thats been my biggest worry all along. Not that the other cat comes by me to much nor the dog. I rarily have contact with those animals. Its just the kitten I saved off the highway. After all I have been thru with her there is no way I would give her up, nor her me.

She now even crawls up and sleeps in my arm. Comes into the bathroom stays in there with me even if I am soaking in the water. She will stick her paws into the tub playing with the water. Or the sink when I am shaving, etc etc. Comes over to whisper something to me and goes and lays ontop of cabinet I have in there. My wife is jealous that she follows me around or comes and sits by me even if I am standing in the kitchen talkin. Wont let her pick her up and hold her. Gets inbetween my wife when she comes to sit by me. I like it!

When she has layed with me in my arm. I have not broken out in the hives there. So I truly do not know if it is her or not. Allergies havent affected my eyes or sinuses. no difficulties breathing or with asthma. So I just do not know. nothing else has changed in my life. Not food or beverage wise. Not soaps or detergents. Not been messing with any chemicals. Althought I did use to work with them When I owned the janitorial and Cleaning Company. But thats been at least 10 years.

There is the ink at work.....but it's not a lot and I always wash my hands after I am done. So again I can't figure it out from any measure.