PDA

View Full Version : a little bit creepy

Chloe
10-29-2014, 03:31 AM
It's 1:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I am sitting in my parents office right now trying to get tired enough again to go back to bed and reading the comments on here, but I won't lie, it's a tad bit creepy right now. All of the lights are off and only the computer screen is providing light and it's kindof crazy all the little sounds a house makes when it's really quiet. I'm actually a little hesitant to walk back to my room so I am procrastinating a little right now by creating this thread.

Redrose
10-29-2014, 03:40 AM
It's 1:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I am sitting in my parents office right now trying to get tired enough again to go back to bed and reading the comments on here, but I won't lie, it's a tad bit creepy right now. All of the lights are off and only the computer screen is providing light and it's kindof crazy all the little sounds a house makes when it's really quiet. I'm actually a little hesitant to walk back to my room so I am procrastinating a little right now by creating this thread.

Chloe, nighttime is the best time. I'm up all night, we go to bed at 5:30-6:00am. My husband works nights, so we sleep in the daytime. The house makes the same noises during the day, but you don't hear them with all the other activities going on. I clean, cook, vacuum all during the night. I do keep lights on at night and the TV.

sachem
10-29-2014, 03:49 AM
Do you have a flashlight to take with you back to your room? Or scissors? (you'll feel safer :D)

Chloe
10-29-2014, 03:52 AM
Do you have a flashlight to take with you back to your room? Or scissors? (you'll feel safer :D)

I don't actually, I don't even have my phone it's in my room. My eyes have been staring at the screen now too so I lost my nighttime vision. I'm about to go back to bed in a few minutes though which should be interesting. There is enough light coming from some of the windows to get me to at least the kitchen but from that point on and then going upstairs to my bedroom I'll be feeling the walls probably like it's some horror movie.

sachem
10-29-2014, 04:05 AM
I don't actually, I don't even have my phone it's in my room. My eyes have been staring at the screen now too so I lost my nighttime vision. I'm about to go back to bed in a few minutes though which should be interesting. There is enough light coming from some of the windows to get me to at least the kitchen but from that point on and then going upstairs to my bedroom I'll be feeling the walls probably like it's some horror movie.Good Luck. :D

Peter1469
10-29-2014, 05:01 AM
I assume you got to bed? You OK?

donttread
10-29-2014, 06:54 AM

Well it is Halloweek after all

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 08:23 AM

If I were there I would have cleared the house for you. Kicking in doors and shit, saying "Knock knock, ghost mutherfuckers!"

silvereyes
10-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Want to really be freaked out? Watch a movie called fingerprints online in the middle of the night while sitting at the computer that sits so you can see down the lonnnng dark hall. Guarantee youll slam your door.

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 08:44 AM
I could watch every scary movie in the world while sitting on a Ouija board and I wouldn't be scared because I don't believe in bullshit and fairy tales.

Polecat
10-29-2014, 09:19 AM

A sidearm with attached flashlight and laser dot would actually make her safer.....for terrestrial home invaders anyhow.

sachem
10-29-2014, 09:23 AM
A sidearm with attached flashlight and laser dot would actually make her safer.....for terrestrial home invaders anyhow.It might. I just don't see Chloe as the sidearm type.

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 09:24 AM
It might. I just don't see Chloe as the sidearm type.

That's because you don't know her very well. If you don't think she'd bust a cap in a few asses to save a pod of whales you don't get her at all.

sachem
10-29-2014, 09:27 AM
That's because you don't know her very well. If you don't think she'd bust a cap in a few asses to save a pod of whales you don't get her at all.Oh dear. I'll amend my post and say "use a sidearm to save herself".

Peter1469
10-29-2014, 11:14 AM
If I were there I would have cleared the house for you. Kicking in doors and shit, saying "Knock knock, ghost mutherfuckers!"

See what I mean? :wink:

Ngc1514
10-29-2014, 04:52 PM
A suggestion for Chloe: don't take astronomy for a hobby unless you become a solar observer.

Bob
10-29-2014, 05:28 PM
That's because you don't know her very well. If you don't think she'd bust a cap in a few asses to save a pod of whales you don't get her at all.

If we could only get her to bust a cap to save humans, all would be well.

Chloe
10-29-2014, 06:30 PM
If we could only get her to bust a cap to save humans, all would be well.

bite me Bob

Chloe
10-29-2014, 06:30 PM
A suggestion for Chloe: don't take astronomy for a hobby unless you become a solar observer.

What does that mean?

Peter1469
10-29-2014, 06:47 PM
bite me Bob

Don't temp him.