PDA

View Full Version : What games do you want to buy from end of 2014 to summer 2015?

kilgram
11-22-2014, 03:34 PM
The two games that I am most interested right now are:

I didn't watch the new trailers of the two games. They are impressive!!!! I want them, yet.

- Dragon Age 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UpfW_2v64M

- The Witcher 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqxXm-633yo

Peter1469
11-22-2014, 05:28 PM
I can't think of any.

Green Arrow
11-22-2014, 07:24 PM
Probably Madden 15, but I need an XBox first.

kilgram
11-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Probably Madden 15, but I need an XBox first.

Madden is the ice hockey, right?

In Spain are sold FIFA and NBA. I like to play both from time to time.

Отправлено с моего MT15i через Tapatalk

Green Arrow
11-22-2014, 10:09 PM
Madden is the ice hockey, right?

In Spain are sold FIFA and NBA. I like to play both from time to time.

Отправлено с моего MT15i через Tapatalk

No, Madden is NFL, American football.

IMPress Polly
11-25-2014, 07:30 AM
If I had a PlayStation 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Destiny would be my first purchases. (And maybe Assassin's Creed V, not sure. The French Revolution is certainly an historical series of events I find very interesting though! That's the appeal of it for me.) However, they're not really worth the system's very high price tag to me by themselves. I'm waiting for the announcement of a release date for Final Fantasy XV and the next Kingdom Hearts game before I officially decide to get a PS4. However, I'll probably start saving up soon in anticipation that dates for the aforementioned titles will be announced at or by E3.

I now own all but one of the games I wanted to get for the holiday season. I got Fantasy Life -- a combination RPG and fantasy-world life simulation for the Nintendo 3DS -- last month, and I'm loving it! It's my favorite among my "holiday purchases" so far. Other recent purchases have included Sonic Boom and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and I've requested Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (also for Wii U) as a holiday gift. The latter is the first game to place Toad (from the Mario franchise) in the starring role. It's a puzzle-platforming game that expands on the Captain Toad levels featured in last year's Super Mario 3D World, essentially developing that concept into an entire game. Since I enjoy both puzzle games and platforming games and personally think Toad is a real cutie (:tongue:), I figure why not check it out?

Other than that, Splatoon -- an adorable-looking third-person paintball-shooting game starring a bunch of kids who can turn into squids (:laugh:) for the Wii U scheduled for release in the spring -- is the only other game purchase (of more than $20 expense, that is) I'm planning on making between now and the summer as yet. Since I'm used to buying a new ($50-$60ish) game a month or so and am always budgeted for that, the general absence of additional 3DS and Wii U titles of interest in the near future should clear the way for me to save up for a PlayStation 4 that I might purchase in the second half of 2015. After Splatoon, the next Wii U game I currently have plans to get is the new Legend of Zelda game that's currently scheduled for release next fall.

CreepyOldDude
12-01-2014, 02:16 PM
If I had a PlayStation 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Destiny would be my first purchases. (And maybe Assassin's Creed V, not sure. The French Revolution is certainly an historical series of events I find very interesting though! That's the appeal of it for me.) However, they're not really worth the system's very high price tag to me by themselves. I'm waiting for the announcement of a release date for Final Fantasy XV and the next Kingdom Hearts game before I officially decide to get a PS4. However, I'll probably start saving up soon in anticipation that dates for the aforementioned titles will be announced at or by E3.

I now own all but one of the games I wanted to get for the holiday season. I got Fantasy Life -- a combination RPG and fantasy-world life simulation for the Nintendo 3DS -- last month, and I'm loving it! It's my favorite among my "holiday purchases" so far. Other recent purchases have included Sonic Boom and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and I've requested Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (also for Wii U) as a holiday gift. The latter is the first game to place Toad (from the Mario franchise) in the starring role. It's a puzzle-platforming game that expands on the Captain Toad levels featured in last year's Super Mario 3D World, essentially developing that concept into an entire game. Since I enjoy both puzzle games and platforming games and personally think Toad is a real cutie (:tongue:), I figure why not check it out?

Other than that, Splatoon -- an adorable-looking third-person paintball-shooting game starring a bunch of kids who can turn into squids (:laugh:) for the Wii U scheduled for release in the spring -- is the only other game purchase (of more than $20 expense, that is) I'm planning on making between now and the summer as yet. Since I'm used to buying a new ($50-$60ish) game a month or so and am always budgeted for that, the general absence of additional 3DS and Wii U titles of interest in the near future should clear the way for me to save up for a PlayStation 4 that I might purchase in the second half of 2015. After Splatoon, the next Wii U game I currently have plans to get is the new Legend of Zelda game that's currently scheduled for release next fall.

I'd stay away from Assassin's Creed: Unity for a while. The game was released way before it was ready. For the PC, at least.

<Link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdKOw815OAQ)>