PDA

View Full Version : Question on TPF Designations

TrueBlue
11-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Is there a Key or explanation as to what "karma, level, points, rep. power" mean? I see that all members have this to one degree or another and was just wondering. Thanks.

Peter1469
11-23-2014, 03:54 PM
I don't really know how they all work. I will look around the Mod room to see if there is an explanation. It is just part of the forum software.

Crepitus
11-23-2014, 03:58 PM
I'd like to know as well.

Green Arrow
11-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Karma is basically how positive your reputation is. The higher the karma, the higher your reputation. Level is just an achievement thing. Points come from how many thanks and reps you get. Rep power determines how strong a rep from you is. Peter, for example, has a rep power of 593, so when he reps me, it counts stronger than you (TrueBlue) repping, say, rwild1967. Reps from others increase your karma and rep power.

TrueBlue
11-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Karma is basically how positive your reputation is. The higher the karma, the higher your reputation. Level is just an achievement thing. Points come from how many thanks and reps you get. Rep power determines how strong a rep from you is. Peter, for example, has a rep power of 593, so when he reps me, it counts stronger than you (TrueBlue) repping, say, rwild1967. Reps from others increase your karma and rep power.
Good to know! Thanks.

silvereyes
11-24-2014, 01:05 PM
Did you say something? I didnt hear you. You avatar is speaking to me. Hes describing in vivid detail the wonderful things he wants to do with me.
*thunk....silver fainted due to excitement*

Captain Obvious
11-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Did you say something? I didnt hear you. You avatar is speaking to me. Hes describing in vivid detail the wonderful things he wants to do with me.
*thunk....silver fainted due to excitement*

You should look into buying a personal massager.

Are you in heat lately?

PolWatch
11-24-2014, 01:09 PM
its all the talk & pics of that Chris fella...lotta of warmth going around the forum lately.....foggy screens, strange stuff

Captain Obvious
11-24-2014, 01:17 PM
its all the talk & pics of that Chris fella...lotta of warmth going around the forum lately.....foggy screens, strange stuff

...sticky keyboards

silvereyes
11-24-2014, 01:20 PM
The more karma you have, the bigger your ________ is.
:*)

Chris
11-24-2014, 01:49 PM
All that karma and other stuff is cosmetic and doesn't mean much since it's easily played.

Chris
11-24-2014, 01:51 PM

Glad you ain't talking about me. Instead of foggy screens there'd be cracked ones.

Peter1469
11-24-2014, 05:44 PM
You should look into buying a personal massager.

Are you in heat lately?

Warning: Don't even talk to other members that way jokingly.

Captain Obvious
11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
Warning: Don't even talk to other members that way jokingly.

Sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

TrueBlue
11-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ
http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifhttp://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifYou sure are a glutton for pain aren't you, Cap'n!

Howey
11-28-2014, 10:59 PM

Then mine should be through the roof!

Or not :)