PDA

View Full Version : Oneness of God of different religions

dattaswami
06-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Oneness of God of different religions

Every religion says that its God created the entire earth and entire humanity. But, unfortunately there is only one earth containing this humanity. Due to one earth, there must be one God only and hence all the religions are calling the same God by different names. Since the God is unimaginable and nobody can even imagine Him, all the names are indicating that unseen and unimaginable God only. This unimaginable God is mediated by energy. Such mediated God is also one and the same because energy is also one and the same for all religions. This mediated God is called as Brahman by Hinduism, Jehovah by Christianity and Allah by Islam. The absolute unimaginable God as well as the medium [Energy] are one and the same and hence there is no difference between these three names.

Of course, when the absolute God gets mediated by human bodies, there may be minute difference in the form, culture and language of the external human form as in the case of Krishna of Hinduism, Jesus of Christianity and Mohammad of Islam. Even here the material of the human body is one and the same except slight variation in the external form. From the point of absolute God, here also there is no trace of difference and hence all these three human forms are also one and the same.

www.universal-spirituality.org (http://www.universal-spirituality.org/)

Calypso Jones
06-02-2012, 12:09 AM
no.

dattaswami
06-02-2012, 02:47 AM
no.
The essence of all the religions is one and the same since the Universal God gives it. The religions are different from each other because the religious leaders who are the human beings create the material that surrounds the essence. The skeleton is one and the same and there is no difference in the skeletons of the human beings. The difference lies only in the external materials covering the skeletons, which are flesh, skin etc., in these external materials differences arose due to deficiencies. Suppose there are two students. One is weak in physics and the other is weak in chemistry.

Each student mocks the other for the deficiency. Therefore, the deficiency is the root of difference and quarrels in the religions. The reason for the deficiency is the human brain that developed the external body of the spiritual knowledge. Therefore, the spiritual knowledge is the skeleton and the religion is its body. The deficiency in a religion can be removed by taking the merits of the other religions. Every religion has deficiency and the rectification of that deficiency should be from other religion without any ego and jealousy. Do not think that you are without defects. Do not think that your parents have no defects. Do not think that your teachers and preachers do not have defects. Therefore, observe others and take the merits from anybody without prejudice.

The blind thinking that your nation, your state, your district, your town or village, your caste, your family, your parents, etc., is the best or highest should be eradicated from your brain. Always base your self on your analysis and commonsense that is observed from the examples in the world. Your elders might have polluted the scriptures but this world is the best scripture written by God. This world-scripture is Universal without any color of any religion. You can develop the entire spiritual knowledge by observing this world and the scientific knowledge existing in the various examples or items of the world. Any human being cannot pollute these. You must be scientific and analytical in your belief. The ignorant and clever religious elders always exploit blind belief.

Calypso Jones
06-02-2012, 02:27 PM
not no but hell no.

Peter1469
06-02-2012, 05:24 PM
The essence of all the religions is one and the same since the Universal God gives it. The religions are different from each other because the religious leaders who are the human beings create the material that surrounds the essence. The skeleton is one and the same and there is no difference in the skeletons of the human beings. The difference lies only in the external materials covering the skeletons, which are flesh, skin etc., in these external materials differences arose due to deficiencies. Suppose there are two students. One is weak in physics and the other is weak in chemistry.

Each student mocks the other for the deficiency. Therefore, the deficiency is the root of difference and quarrels in the religions. The reason for the deficiency is the human brain that developed the external body of the spiritual knowledge. Therefore, the spiritual knowledge is the skeleton and the religion is its body. The deficiency in a religion can be removed by taking the merits of the other religions. Every religion has deficiency and the rectification of that deficiency should be from other religion without any ego and jealousy. Do not think that you are without defects. Do not think that your parents have no defects. Do not think that your teachers and preachers do not have defects. Therefore, observe others and take the merits from anybody without prejudice.

The blind thinking that your nation, your state, your district, your town or village, your caste, your family, your parents, etc., is the best or highest should be eradicated from your brain. Always base your self on your analysis and commonsense that is observed from the examples in the world. Your elders might have polluted the scriptures but this world is the best scripture written by God. This world-scripture is Universal without any color of any religion. You can develop the entire spiritual knowledge by observing this world and the scientific knowledge existing in the various examples or items of the world. Any human being cannot pollute these. You must be scientific and analytical in your belief. The ignorant and clever religious elders always exploit blind belief.

Very interesting..., the mystical teachings of most religions tend to be very similar. I think that you are onto something.

The "no-man" almost convinced me with his stunning response however.....

MMC
06-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Exactly D-Swami.....that part of man's nature steps in when hold power over others. As in your response of religious elders exploiting the Sheep.

Goldie Locks
06-02-2012, 06:34 PM
No and hell no!!!!!!!!!!

Goldie Locks
06-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Very interesting..., the mystical teachings of most religions tend to be very similar. I think that you are onto something.

My God is not Islams God.

MMC
06-02-2012, 06:47 PM
My God is not Islams God.

Nor is D-Swami's.....notice how our Islamists don't like to encounter those into Buddhism or Hindu's Religions.

Goldie Locks
06-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Nor is D-Swami's.....notice how our Islamists don't like to encounter those into Buddhism or Hindu's Religions.

Yes, I noticed they are not as tolerant as they proclaim.

MMC
06-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Yes, I noticed they are not as tolerant as they proclaim.

History has shown the way. When were they ever tolerant? When were they ever at peace? When did they ever actually seek out the truth? I understand what D-swami is attempting to explain in that each religion has their own dogma. Yet that he believes that no matter the diversity of consciousness as to God despite Culture. That they are all talking about the same thing even tho they explain their differences.

Goldie Locks
06-02-2012, 07:56 PM
History has shown the way. When were they ever tolerant? When were they ever at peace? When did they ever actually seek out the truth? I understand what D-swami is attempting to explain in that each religion has their own dogma. Yet that he believes that no matter the diversity of consciousness as to God despite Culture. That they are all talking about the same thing even tho they explain their differences.

Well he may be attempting to explain, but my religion and Islam are not the same thing. They are so far apart. My Jesus is love and Allah rules by the sword. It seems the Koran is the exact opposite of the Bible in many respects. You know the bible came first, before the Koran and I think Mohammad just plagiarized the Bible.

MMC
06-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Well he may be attempting to explain, but my religion and Islam are not the same thing. They are so far apart. My Jesus is love and Allah rules by the sword. It seems the Koran is the exact opposite of the Bible in many respects. You know the bible came first, before the Koran and I think Mohammad just plagiarized the Bible.

Actually Mohammed took most of his teachings from Zoroster and the Persians Real Religion. He also learned about the Essences and visited them in which he then learned of the teachings of Jesus thru the teachings of Zadok. Now that they have the Dead Sea Scrolls. Validating the Essences and Zadok.

The Muslims can only outright deny the evidence or hope to re-write history so that such could never be known. Althought I do find it quite interesting that since the discovery. That Arab Muslims have up-ed the Ante on Killing Coptic Christians and Christians thru-out the entire ME and entering into Asia minor.

dattaswami
06-02-2012, 08:11 PM

Hindus say that Brahman is the creator, Muslims say
That Allah is creator, Christians say that the creator is
Jehovah, all say that the creation is this entire world.
If Hindus say that Brahman created India, and if
Muslims say that Allah created Arabian countries and
If Christians say that Jehovah created the western countries,
The problem is solved, there can be three Gods together,
Who have created the three parts of the earth separately.
But this is not so, each religion says that their God only
Created the entire world, unfortunately there is one world!
One world only! Come on, all of you sit together here
And give me the final conclusion after debate, otherwise,
The scientists are laughing on all of you! Shame to all!
They criticize that these religions do not have even
The basic logic, which is the fundamental common sense.

Because of you, the greatest God is also mocked by them
They say that the religions are rigid conservatisms!
Even a small boy is putting this question to all of you.
Stop all your discourses and first answer this question.
If you want to say that God created the entire world,
You have to accept that there is one God only always
And that His names are all the above three names.
We see in the world a single person having three names.

If there is one God, He only created this entire world.
All the human beings are invariably His children only.
No Father is partial to a single child and therefore
He must have preached the same knowledge to all
In different languages and in different methodologies
To different levels, this is Universal Spirituality.
www.universal-spirituality.org

dattaswami
06-02-2012, 08:12 PM

The same Lord came to different parts of the world in different age to preach the same Divine Knowledge. All the scriptures of the world are the records of the knowledge given by the same Lord and hence cannot contradict each other. Yet we find sometimes that there are some glaring contradictions between different scriptures of the world. This is in part due to fact that the Lord taught the same truth in different ages and places in a slightly different way, so as to suit the culture and language of the people. This is only an extraneous difference. The essential knowledge is the same. Correct interpretation will remove the contradiction.
Sometimes there may be an apparent difference even in the essential meaning.

In such as case the inconsistency is probably caused by corruption of the scripture over generations. Comparison with other scriptures of the world will help in removing the corrupted portions in each scripture. Here it becomes essential to bring in experience as a prama?a or a valid means of knowledge. While comparing contradictory views in different scriptures, the view which agrees with experience or anubhuti should be taken as correct.

dattaswami
06-02-2012, 08:13 PM

Q’ran says that a Muslim should protect even the enemy belonging to other religion. It says that a Muslim can speak about the preaching of Allah to the enemy and then leave the enemy in protected place. It never says that the religion should be spread by violence. It speaks about the war for justice, which is not the war for propagation of religion. For that matter, Gita arose only from the state of war, which was fought for establishing justice. Even Bible says that the rigid fools who do not realize should be thrown to the liquid fire, which is violence. Therefore, violence is not wrong. But the cause of violence should be perfectly justified. When Mohammad came, there were three hundred religions, which were quarelling among themselves with lot of violence. He tried His best by preaching the concept of one God. There was no alternative way to subside the violence between them.

Actually after Jesus, the concept of human incarnation was fully realized but this concept was exploited by cheaters. Every fellow became a prophet and declared himself as the human incarnation. The followers started preaching that particular form is only the one God. You can imagine easily the situation at the time. When violence is justified, it is called as punishment given by God. If the violence is not justified, it becomes Chaos due to egoism of a demon, which can be subsided only by divine punishment. Actually at the end, Hinduism speaks about the incarnation of Kalki and Christianity speaks about the final punishment given by God. Both these situations are of terrible violence only.

The last sort of God is only punishment, which can alone bring peace at least temporally for some time when the world is filled with brutal conservative fools, who are the wild beasts in the human form. The Lord says in Bible “Revenge is mine” which means the Lord punishes the unjust people. The Lord said in Gita that He will destroy the evil person (Vinasaya cha….). God is double-edged knife. Not only He protects the justice but also He punishes the injustice. A rich weak human being may protect the justice but may not be able to punish the injustice. A poor strong fellow may punish the injustice but not protect the justice by giving compensation. Thus, the human beings have limitations but the Lord is strong as well as rich and therefore is capable in both sides.

This is the meaning when Jesus mentioned about the divine kingdom on the earth. He means that one may escape the king on this earth but can never escape God. When you are affected by injustice, pray for compensation only (“Ask that shall be given”-Bible) and not for the punishment of enemy. You will be compensated. When you do not pray for the punishment of enemy, you will see the punishment of your enemy soon from God. You may react to your enemy with equal or double force. But God will react with million times of force. Draupadi was pestering Krishna for the destruction of her enemies. The Lord fulfilled her wish but all her sons were killed by enemies and Lord did not protect them. Some times God punishes your enemy through your self. Arjuna killed the enemies, forced by the Lord. But Arjuna was not having the intention to kill the enemies and was against the war. Since he was forced by the Lord, he fought the war for justice.

When Muslims followed Mohammad in His war for unifying the religions, it was justified because there was clear divine instruction. Since Mohammad was the last divine preacher, now the war for justice need not be carried on because in the absence of divine preacher there is every possibility of misunderstanding of every situation as requirement for war of justice. Therefore, the instruction of Mohammad was limited to that time because He was capable of deciding the correct requirement for war for justice. Mohammad removed the concept of human incarnation because the effects of exploitation were severe in that time. Muslims should realize that human incarnation means that God entered in the human body and not that God modified as human body. Mohammad objected only modification of God in to human body. This is not condemning the concept of human incarnation. God only enters the human body and Mohammad himself was the human incarnation because God entered in to Mohammad and gave Q’ran. Gita clearly says that God entered the human body (Manusheem Tanu Asritam..) and that God is not modified in to human body(Avyaktam Vyakti Mapannam…). Bible also says that God is in flesh and does not say that God has become flesh. Thus, there is no difference between three religions.

MMC
06-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Hindus say that Brahman is the creator, Muslims say
That Allah is creator, Christians say that the creator is
Jehovah, all say that the creation is this entire world.
If Hindus say that Brahman created India, and if
Muslims say that Allah created Arabian countries and
If Christians say that Jehovah created the western countries,
The problem is solved, there can be three Gods together,
Who have created the three parts of the earth separately.
But this is not so, each religion says that their God only
Created the entire world, unfortunately there is one world!
One world only! Come on, all of you sit together here
And give me the final conclusion after debate, otherwise,
The scientists are laughing on all of you! Shame to all!
They criticize that these religions do not have even
The basic logic, which is the fundamental common sense.

Because of you, the greatest God is also mocked by them
They say that the religions are rigid conservatisms!
Even a small boy is putting this question to all of you.
Stop all your discourses and first answer this question.
If you want to say that God created the entire world,
You have to accept that there is one God only always
And that His names are all the above three names.
We see in the world a single person having three names.

If there is one God, He only created this entire world.
All the human beings are invariably His children only.
No Father is partial to a single child and therefore
He must have preached the same knowledge to all
In different languages and in different methodologies
To different levels, this is Universal Spirituality.
www.universal-spirituality.org (http://www.universal-spirituality.org)

:greatjob:

MMC
06-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Q’ran says that a Muslim should protect even the enemy belonging to other religion. It says that a Muslim can speak about the preaching of Allah to the enemy and then leave the enemy in protected place. It never says that the religion should be spread by violence. It speaks about the war for justice, which is not the war for propagation of religion. For that matter, Gita arose only from the state of war, which was fought for establishing justice. Even Bible says that the rigid fools who do not realize should be thrown to the liquid fire, which is violence. Therefore, violence is not wrong. But the cause of violence should be perfectly justified. When Mohammad came, there were three hundred religions, which were quarelling among themselves with lot of violence. He tried His best by preaching the concept of one God. There was no alternative way to subside the violence between them.

Actually after Jesus, the concept of human incarnation was fully realized but this concept was exploited by cheaters. Every fellow became a prophet and declared himself as the human incarnation. The followers started preaching that particular form is only the one God. You can imagine easily the situation at the time. When violence is justified, it is called as punishment given by God. If the violence is not justified, it becomes Chaos due to egoism of a demon, which can be subsided only by divine punishment. Actually at the end, Hinduism speaks about the incarnation of Kalki and Christianity speaks about the final punishment given by God. Both these situations are of terrible violence only.

The last sort of God is only punishment, which can alone bring peace at least temporally for some time when the world is filled with brutal conservative fools, who are the wild beasts in the human form. The Lord says in Bible “Revenge is mine” which means the Lord punishes the unjust people. The Lord said in Gita that He will destroy the evil person (Vinasaya cha….). God is double-edged knife. Not only He protects the justice but also He punishes the injustice. A rich weak human being may protect the justice but may not be able to punish the injustice. A poor strong fellow may punish the injustice but not protect the justice by giving compensation. Thus, the human beings have limitations but the Lord is strong as well as rich and therefore is capable in both sides.

This is the meaning when Jesus mentioned about the divine kingdom on the earth. He means that one may escape the king on this earth but can never escape God. When you are affected by injustice, pray for compensation only (“Ask that shall be given”-Bible) and not for the punishment of enemy. You will be compensated. When you do not pray for the punishment of enemy, you will see the punishment of your enemy soon from God. You may react to your enemy with equal or double force. But God will react with million times of force. Draupadi was pestering Krishna for the destruction of her enemies. The Lord fulfilled her wish but all her sons were killed by enemies and Lord did not protect them. Some times God punishes your enemy through your self. Arjuna killed the enemies, forced by the Lord. But Arjuna was not having the intention to kill the enemies and was against the war. Since he was forced by the Lord, he fought the war for justice.

When Muslims followed Mohammad in His war for unifying the religions, it was justified because there was clear divine instruction. Since Mohammad was the last divine preacher, now the war for justice need not be carried on because in the absence of divine preacher there is every possibility of misunderstanding of every situation as requirement for war of justice. Therefore, the instruction of Mohammad was limited to that time because He was capable of deciding the correct requirement for war for justice. Mohammad removed the concept of human incarnation because the effects of exploitation were severe in that time. Muslims should realize that human incarnation means that God entered in the human body and not that God modified as human body. Mohammad objected only modification of God in to human body. This is not condemning the concept of human incarnation. God only enters the human body and Mohammad himself was the human incarnation because God entered in to Mohammad and gave Q’ran. Gita clearly says that God entered the human body (Manusheem Tanu Asritam..) and that God is not modified in to human body(Avyaktam Vyakti Mapannam…). Bible also says that God is in flesh and does not say that God has become flesh. Thus, there is no difference between three religions.

The dispute would come in with the issue over Mohammed being a Divine Prophet. For No MAN's vessel could hold the that which Created ALL, Being All that the Creator is.....and knowing God within and without. Being God within physical form. Understanding the Laws of the Physical Universes and those of the Atma Sharir.

Only to walk away from the path of the Danda. To become a buisnessman and give way to the materialism of mankind. Moha-Attachment/Lobha-Greed and falling into Ahankar-Vanity.

Meaning that the Mohammed was no Avatar of the Creator as Rama or Christ. No Avatar would committ the acts of taking advantage of any other human soul. Not even in the physical sheath of the human physical embodiment of flesh.

Leaving what you were talking about with removing that exact contradiction to ALL of mankind. :wink:

Goldie Locks
06-02-2012, 09:06 PM
For me there is only one God and that is Jesus.

dattaswami
06-02-2012, 09:08 PM
The dispute would come in with the issue over Mohammed being a Divine Prophet. For No MAN's vessel could hold the that which Created ALL, Being All that the Creator is.....and knowing God within and without. Being God within physical form. Understanding the Laws of the Physical Universes and those of the Atma Sharir.

Only to walk away from the path of the Danda. To become a buisnessman and give way to the materialism of mankind. Moha-Attachment/Lobha-Greed and falling into Ahankar-Vanity.

Meaning that the Mohammed was no Avatar of the Creator as Rama or Christ. No Avatar would committ the acts of taking advantage of any other human soul. Not even in the physical sheath of the human physical embodiment of flesh.

Leaving what you were talking about with removing that exact contradiction to ALL of mankind. :wink:
Mohammad was also human incarnation of God like Jesus, Buddha and Krishna. The unimaginable God possess a human being, who is a deserving devotee selected by God to become a member of His inner most circle. Just like the current enters a metallic wire, the unimaginable God enters an imaginable item of creation, which is always a human being. Here the current is not transformed in to the wire. Current did not become the wire. Current only entered the wire. The wire is the medium of current. Similarly, God is not transformed in to human being or God did not become the human being (Avyaktam vyaktimaapannam—Gita).

God only entered the human being, which is a medium only as said in Veda (Tadevanupravishat) and Gita (Manusheemtanumaashritam). Some times, God may enter the human being from its birth and stay in it till its death and such human incarnation is called as Purnaavatara. Some times God may enter the human being for some purpose and when the work is over, God will leave it and such human incarnation is called as Aveshaavatara like Parashurama. In any case, the human incarnation can be treated as God as long as God stays in it. The metallic wire is called as current as long as current flows in it. This does not mean that the wire became the current or current became the wire. Therefore, neither God became the human being nor the human being became God. If you are not understanding the concept of human incarnation, you will mistake the human being possessed by God, who claims Himself as God.

dattaswami
06-02-2012, 09:20 PM
For me there is only one God and that is Jesus.
ok. On the cross, when Jesus is present in such a horrible condition, the two theives who were also crucified got the same universal doubt that how the Lord in human form is crucified who is crying loudly asking "Oh! Lord! Why did you leave Me?" This scene will clearly establish the doubt in the heart of any human being that Jesus cannot be the Lord. The doubt comes with a main point that why the Lord was unable to protect Himself and that How can He protect others? But the doubter should also think the scene in which Lord Jesus asked a dead body to become alive. Only the Lord has the power to give the life. Thus we find both the contradicting concepts of the Lord and the human body of the Lord.

The concept of the Lord attracts the human beings. The concept of the human body tests the human beings and filters the real devotee out of them. The second thief believed Holy Jesus as the Lord even in that pathetic condition. Such devotion is great and real. He did not show this belief when he saw the Holy Jesus raising the dead body. When a girl loved the son of a king who is in the disguise of a beggar, such love is great. When the king declares himself as the king, every girl loves him to marry and become the queen. The thief did not ask any worldly desire. He could have asked Holy Jesus to give Him the life itself and Holy Jesus could have given it because He is still the Lord even on the cross. The thief asked only protection in the upper world and did not ask for any materialistic boon.

Thus he is certainly a higher devotee also. He did not see any miracle and believed Holy Jesus as the Lord, who placed Himself in such a worst situation. The human incarnation is a game of the Lord (Narayana) and human body (Nara). The thief showed correct understanding of the human incarnation. The internal Lord is great and the external human body follows all the natural rules. A blade can cut even the shirt of a king. Even though his shirt is cut the king does not loose his powers and quality of kindness. The thief approached the internal Lord and the internal Lord assured the thief. This shows how realized soul the thief is? That is the highest test for the faith in the spirituality and so the thief deserves complete grace of the Lord. The other thief got confused the Lord with the human body. Like all the other human beings he thought if the shirt of a king is torn, the king lost all his powers.

Gita says that even the highest criminal is blessed by the Lord if he is a real devotee (Apichet Sa duracharah…..). The Lord considers the faith and devotion as the criteria and not the qualities of the devotee. We pay for the contents in the cup and not for the colour or material of the cup. Kannappa, a hunter was given salvation by Lord Shiva. The Lord sees the selfless sacrifice and faith, which are the fruits of real devotion and real knowledge. When Lakshmana became unconcious Rama was weeping. Hanuman brought the Sanjeevi Hill and saved Lakshmana. Rama expressed His gratefulness to Hanuman. In this scene even the audience will believe that Hanuman is God and Rama is a devotee. But Hanuman Himself declared that He could do the service by the grace of the Lord Rama only. This is a test for His faith and faith is the fruit of determination that comes out from the divine knowledge. Sacrifice is fruit of the devotion or love. Lord tests your faith and your sacrifice so that you will know in what stage of divine knowledge and devotion you are.

MMC
06-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Mohammad was also human incarnation of God like Jesus, Buddha and Krishna. The unimaginable God possess a human being, who is a deserving devotee selected by God to become a member of His inner most circle. Just like the current enters a metallic wire, the unimaginable God enters an imaginable item of creation, which is always a human being. Here the current is not transformed in to the wire. Current did not become the wire. Current only entered the wire. The wire is the medium of current. Similarly, God is not transformed in to human being or God did not become the human being (Avyaktam vyaktimaapannam—Gita).

God only entered the human being, which is a medium only as said in Veda (Tadevanupravishat) and Gita (Manusheemtanumaashritam). Some times, God may enter the human being from its birth and stay in it till its death and such human incarnation is called as Purnaavatara. Some times God may enter the human being for some purpose and when the work is over, God will leave it and such human incarnation is called as Aveshaavatara like Parashurama. In any case, the human incarnation can be treated as God as long as God stays in it. The metallic wire is called as current as long as current flows in it. This does not mean that the wire became the current or current became the wire. Therefore, neither God became the human being nor the human being became God. If you are not understanding the concept of human incarnation, you will mistake the human being possessed by God, who claims Himself as God.

:nono: For No MAN's vessel could hold the that which Created ALL, Being All that the Creator is.....and knowing God within and without. Being God within physical form. Understanding the Laws of the Physical Universes and those of the Atma Sharir.

Only to walk away from the path of the Danda. To become a buisnessman and give way to the materialism of mankind. Moha-Attachment/Lobha-Greed and falling into Ahankar-Vanity. :wink:

dattaswami
06-02-2012, 09:24 PM
:nono: For No MAN's vessel could hold the that which Created ALL, Being All that the Creator is.....and knowing God within and without. Being God within physical form. Understanding the Laws of the Physical Universes and those of the Atma Sharir.

Only to walk away from the path of the Danda. To become a buisnessman and give way to the materialism of mankind. Moha-Attachment/Lobha-Greed and falling into Ahankar-Vanity. :wink:
When the human incarnation(God in Human form who comes to this world for preaching; is a combination of a human being and God) says that he is God, it means that God in human incarnation is stating that and it is not the statement of the human being present in the human incarnation. People mistake this statement as the word of human being since God is invisible. Every statement of the human incarnation is attributed by normal public to the visible human being and not to the invisible God.

Therefore, people should recognize God in the human being in the case of human incarnation before understanding its statements. Otherwise, the statements of human incarnation lead to confusion and misunderstanding, which may sometimes result in insult (Avajanantimaam—Gita) or even torture and killing as in the case of Jesus. In order to avoid this confusion in the case of normal human beings, Mohammad denied the very concept of human incarnation.

Just after Jesus, the 41st prophet, Mohammad, the 42nd prophet, appeared and the subject of misunderstanding the statements of human incarnation was the burning topic. The God component in the human incarnation, Jesus, stated that He is the truth and light. This statement clearly says that He is the absolute God and such statement is straightly from the God-component only.

Since people could not recognize the existence of God in a human being due to the absence of knowledge of the concept of human incarnation, people misunderstood this as the statement coming from an egoistic human being and therefore insulted and finally crucified Jesus. Since the concept of human incarnation could not enter the brains of people, all this calamity happened. People could have excused Jesus, if He declared Himself as a prophet or messenger at least. When the concept does not enter the brains of the people in spite of hectic effort of Jesus, Mohammad thought that it is better to remove the concept temporarily and be in line of the public.

MMC
06-02-2012, 09:49 PM
When the human incarnation(God in Human form who comes to this world for preaching; is a combination of a human being and God) says that he is God, it means that God in human incarnation is stating that and it is not the statement of the human being present in the human incarnation. People mistake this statement as the word of human being since God is invisible. Every statement of the human incarnation is attributed by normal public to the visible human being and not to the invisible God.

Therefore, people should recognize God in the human being in the case of human incarnation before understanding its statements. Otherwise, the statements of human incarnation lead to confusion and misunderstanding, which may sometimes result in insult (Avajanantimaam—Gita) or even torture and killing as in the case of Jesus. In order to avoid this confusion in the case of normal human beings, Mohammad denied the very concept of human incarnation.

Just after Jesus, the 41st prophet, Mohammad, the 42nd prophet, appeared and the subject of misunderstanding the statements of human incarnation was the burning topic. The God component in the human incarnation, Jesus, stated that He is the truth and light. This statement clearly says that He is the absolute God and such statement is straightly from the God-component only.

Since people could not recognize the existence of God in a human being due to the absence of knowledge of the concept of human incarnation, people misunderstood this as the statement coming from an egoistic human being and therefore insulted and finally crucified Jesus. Since the concept of human incarnation could not enter the brains of people, all this calamity happened. People could have excused Jesus, if He declared Himself as a prophet or messenger at least. When the concept does not enter the brains of the people in spite of hectic effort of Jesus, Mohammad thought that it is better to remove the concept temporarily and be in line of the public.

This does not explain Mohammed walking away from the path. Giving into materialism and worshipping money more than the word of God. He was killed for conducting illicit buisness and for taking advantage of others. No Avatar of the Creator could ever become such. Even after the Creator has left the flesh.

There is no other spin. Mohammed is the contradiction!

dattaswami
06-03-2012, 12:31 AM
This does not explain Mohammed walking away from the path. Giving into materialism and worshipping money more than the word of God. He was killed for conducting illicit buisness and for taking advantage of others. No Avatar of the Creator could ever become such. Even after the Creator has left the flesh.

There is no other spin. Mohammed is the contradiction!

A PG course concept cannot be introduced in the class of LKG. Even though the PG concept is avoided, there are several LKG concepts to be introduced. Similarly, even though the concept of human incarnation is avoided there are several basic concepts like fear for God and sin to be introduced to maintain the balance of the society. Therefore, Mohammad declared Himself as the prophet or messenger only and not as human incarnation. In fact, He was the human incarnation, but He hided this truth from the view point of the prevailing level of minds of the public.

Suppression of PG concept in the LKG class does not mean that the PG concept is negated and false. You have to travel along with the ignorance of the people for some time and you have to introduce the proper concept at the proper time only. It is like temporary running along with a strong bull before you stop it. You have to accept and support the strong ignorance for some time to become the friend of the ignorant people and slowly you have to remove the ignorance in course of long period only. You should not clash with strong points of ignorance in the beginning itself to become their enemy. In such case, you can never advise them and they will not listen any other light point also. All this is psychology and a teacher should be well versed in knowing the psychology of the students before teaching the concepts.

MMC
06-03-2012, 09:39 AM
From the Words of Swami Vivekananda.....Rama First World Avatar: is the embodiment of truth, of morality, the ideal son, the ideal husband, and above all, the ideal King. Righteousness and the most sought after virtues in life.

Calypso Jones
06-03-2012, 10:26 AM

lol

Calypso Jones
06-03-2012, 10:28 AM
honestly? three pages on this bilge?

Peter1469
06-03-2012, 02:48 PM
honestly? three pages on this bilge?

Why do you think it is bilge?

Stating No doesn't convey anything intelligent.

Calypso Jones
06-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Why do you think it is bilge?

Stating No doesn't convey anything intelligent.

Just go back and read it. It's fatiguing really. And even though dattaswami is a pleasant poster, and i'm sorry to have to say this.....or maybe not since i don't mean it as an insult.....you are waaaaaay trying to over analyze this thing.

Peter1469
06-03-2012, 06:33 PM
It is hard to over analyze the word no with little to no other support for it.

Chris
06-03-2012, 06:56 PM
I really have to say that once you've established as your premise, in the OP, "Since the God is unimaginable and nobody can even imagine Him," there's really nothing more you can say about God.

"...we have to begin with the admission ... that all that we think we know when we say 'God' does not reach or comprehend Him..., but always one of our self-conceived and self-made idols, whether it is 'spirit' or 'nature', 'fate' or 'idea' ...," K. Barth, Credo, cited in Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies.

Peter1469
06-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I really have to say that once you've established as your premise, in the OP, "Since the God is unimaginable and nobody can even imagine Him," there's really nothing more you can say about God.

"...we have to begin with the admission ... that all that we think we know when we say 'God' does not reach or comprehend Him..., but always one of our self-conceived and self-made idols, whether it is 'spirit' or 'nature', 'fate' or 'idea' ...," K. Barth, Credo, cited in Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies.

A couple billion people on earth would beg to differ.

Chris
06-03-2012, 07:18 PM
A couple billion people on earth would beg to differ.

When has truth been determined by popular vote?

My point was once you state God is unimaginable, to talk about God is contradictory.

Peter1469
06-03-2012, 08:28 PM
When has truth been determined by popular vote?

My point was once you state God is unimaginable, to talk about God is contradictory.

Yes, you said that. It was silly the first time and it is silly the second time. Just because God is so advanced as to be "unimaginable" to us does not mean that we have to ignore Him.

Chris
06-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Yes, you said that. It was silly the first time and it is silly the second time. Just because God is so advanced as to be "unimaginable" to us does not mean that we have to ignore Him.

That's a nice word, silly. Question is, can you explain what's silly?

Just because God is so advanced as to be "unimaginable" to us does not mean that we have to ignore Him.

If you can't imagine God how do you know he exists, is so advanced, is a him, is something to ignore? See, now that is silly, in the sense it makes no sense. You can't imagine God yet you describe God in imaginable ways.

Sultan
06-29-2012, 08:14 AM

Great post!

especially the bolded part which is very Islamic

roadmaster
06-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Great post!

especially the bolded part which is very Islamic

Well you found someone else you have in common with.