PDA

View Full Version : Enough of the Small Talk, I'm Libhater....

Libhater
06-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Thankyou Trinnity for turning me on to this place. I see there are a lot of familar names here who turned their backs on that GOD forbidden venue they called a political forum.

I am a die-hard dye-in-the-wool unimpeachable Conservative who gets his jollies out of exposing liberal loonies on a daily basis. I don't hold back on what I say, and thus have been banned from many a political site where the mods and the libs just didn't have enough of a recognizable backbone to go toe to toe with me, or to debate me with something that looked like reasonable discourse. However, I am getting a bit softer in my older years, and thus have learned to sit a while and at least have a cup of java or two with the willing participants.

I probably wouldn't have arrived here this soon if it wasn't for me getting a 3-day vacation/ban from that other forum for get this....for 'insulting' another member. The moderator there told me it was for me calling one of your new members 'Viv' a "flibbertigibbet". Great word, ain't it? I never meant to be mean to dear Viv, for I love her about as much as I did any of my 3 ex wives.

Anyway, great to be here.

Trinnity
06-04-2012, 04:41 PM
LOL, welcome, Libhater. The bar is open and there's plenty to discuss.

tinkerbell
06-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Way to go libhater!! You stick to your convictions. libs lack tolerance and thats what they say they are for. What a joke.

Goldie Locks
06-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Welcome libhater!!!!

Smartmouthwoman
06-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Thankyou Trinnity for turning me on to this place. I see there are a lot of familar names here who turned their backs on that GOD forbidden venue they called a political forum.

I am a die-hard dye-in-the-wool unimpeachable Conservative who gets his jollies out of exposing liberal loonies on a daily basis. I don't hold back on what I say, and thus have been banned from many a political site where the mods and the libs just didn't have enough of a recognizable backbone to go toe to toe with me, or to debate me with something that looked like reasonable discourse. However, I am getting a bit softer in my older years, and thus have learned to sit a while and at least have a cup of java or two with the willing participants.

I probably wouldn't have arrived here this soon if it wasn't for me getting a 3-day vacation/ban from that other forum for get this....for 'insulting' another member. The moderator there told me it was for me calling one of your new members 'Viv' a "flibbertigibbet". Great word, ain't it? I never meant to be mean to dear Viv, for I love her about as much as I did any of my 3 ex wives.

Anyway, great to be here.

What took so long? ;)

Glad to see ya here, flibbertigibbet. Check post 127 @ Smartie's Bar... I got my hand slapped for calling 9/11 was an inside job cupcake. I don't mind so much not being able to say fuck... but damn if I don't feel downright oppressed not being allowed to say cupcake!

The forum's in mid-life crisis. I consider this 'upgrade' a comb-over and red convertible. They'll be fine. ;)

Trinnity
06-04-2012, 06:04 PM
I got a warning for saying something like "you're wrong about that, sonny".

Can you believe that??? LOL

MMC
06-04-2012, 07:21 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4518220291179241&pid=1.1

Greetings Libhater.....Welcome to the Political Forums of the Rant! :yo2:

Beevee
06-04-2012, 09:24 PM
So easy to get thanked when you are of a Conservative persuasion, isn't it?

Welcome - nevertheless.

NOW - pick the bones out of that one!

Goldie Locks
06-04-2012, 09:26 PM

Welcome - nevertheless.

Maybe you should join the fray.

Conley
06-04-2012, 09:29 PM

Welcome - nevertheless.

Sometimes you have to give to receive...just saying :wink:

wingrider
06-05-2012, 12:36 AM

Welcome - nevertheless.

say something I agree with and I will thank you for it.. it is just that simple

Beevee
06-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Maybe you should join the fray.

I would prefer you slit my throat.

Beevee
06-05-2012, 05:32 AM
say something I agree with and I will thank you for it.. it is just that simple

No thank you.

gophangover
06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
LOL, welcome, Libhater. The bar is open and there's plenty to discuss.

Packing the joint with lib haters makes you one too. BTW, five of the SCOTUS judges were appointed by cons. That makes it a right wing court.

Trinnity
06-05-2012, 08:46 AM
I am not a hater of anyone. Now please don't insult me. Thanks.

And one more time: There ARE 4 cons, 4 libs, and a swing vote. That's a FACT, whether YOU like it or not.

Goldie Locks
06-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Packing the joint with lib haters makes you one too. BTW, five of the SCOTUS judges were appointed by cons. That makes it a right wing court.

Thank God!!!

If it was a liberal court what do you think they would rule on and how???

Cigar
06-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I knew there was something foul in the air. :)

Just kidding ... even Lib Haters need a place to show their Hate.

Libhater
06-05-2012, 03:18 PM
I knew there was something foul in the air. :)

Just kidding ... even Lib Haters need a place to show their Hate.

We'll see just how many lib haters there are tonight when your special interest unions will be taking a big time hit in Wisconsin. That state after tonight may even turn from a blue state to a red state come November. If you're not a lib hater then you're a hater of America and our Constitution.

Peter1469
06-05-2012, 03:33 PM

You still haven't bothered to define "con;" why is that?

wingrider
06-05-2012, 06:42 PM
No thank you.
lmao.. first you complain about not getting thanks,, I offer you a way and you turn it down.. why is that?

roadmaster
06-05-2012, 11:14 PM

Well he looked like a lib hater until;;;; well.

http://youtu.be/p8pg7RytZgY

Jest they will get nothing but a slam on the hand And this had nothing to do with race? Would have if it hand been another race.. Were are you Sharpton.

Beevee
06-06-2012, 11:48 AM
lmao.. first you complain about not getting thanks,, I offer you a way and you turn it down.. why is that?

I didn't complain at not getting personal thanks. Any thanks I might get I treat as a defeat.

Trinnity
06-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Dang, beev, I thanked you for a good post recently. This hurts.

Beevee
06-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Dang, beev, I thanked you for a good post recently. This hurts.

I wouldn't want to do that so you are the exception, my dear.

wingrider
06-06-2012, 05:42 PM
I didn't complain at not getting personal thanks. Any thanks I might get I treat as a defeat. sooooooo.. reverse psychology? that works

Beevee
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
sooooooo.. reverse psychology? that works

Maybe in your book. And Trinnity is now doing it deliberately, just to piss me off.

Trinnity
06-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Shame on you Beevee <gives mommy look>
I'm gonna put you over my knee and spank you!

Beevee
06-06-2012, 09:37 PM

Please don't use the whip again, mommy!

wingrider
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Maybe in your book. And Trinnity is now doing it deliberately, just to piss me off.

now Beevee you know it is just the internet .. no worries

Cigar
06-07-2012, 07:44 AM

I knew there was something kinky about you ... :)

JohnAdams
06-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Way to go libhater!! You stick to your convictions. libs lack tolerance and thats what they say they are for. What a joke.

Hello tink,

First please allow me to introduce myself to you.:yo2:

I am John Adams or John 1735 (Adams birth-date for those who didn't guess it already):grampa:

I do not think liberal hypocrisy is a joke whatsoever. It's dangerous as hell and thus not very funny to me personally.:evil:

Oh and hello everyone John here, some of you I know from another venue, others I hope to get to know in the near future through political debate and civilized discourse.

Oh and P.s. thank you trin for the link. :flag:

It reach's the point of enough is enough when infractions are handed out to conservative posters such as the Op for example, all the while liberals are allowed to insult other members using their signatures to do so.

That is, yet another example of liberal hypocrisy and well...lets just say I was sick of it over there and leave it at that.

Regards,

John1735

Trinnity
06-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi, John. Thanks for joining us. Welcome <hugs>

Conley
06-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Welcome John, great to have you here.

Smartmouthwoman
06-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Welcome, John. I think you'll find this place a refreshing change of pace. ;)

Trinnity
06-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Absolutely. I liked it right off; felt like home. The other mods are good folks. They don't have any hint of "delusions of godhood".

MMC
06-12-2012, 07:19 PM
:hello: Again John.....I greeted you in the other thread you left a post in. Welcome aboard.

JohnAdams
06-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Welcome John, great to have you here. Conley if I may ask what exactly is that in your profile picture?

wingrider
06-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Absolutely. I liked it right off; felt like home. The other mods are good folks. They don't have any hint of "delusions of godhood".

wait... what do you mean by that... you know we mods can walk on water!!!! especially if it is frozen.. LOL

wingrider
06-12-2012, 11:41 PM
welcome johnadams.. good to have you on board

Conley
06-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Conley if I may ask what exactly is that in your profile picture?

You may ask, and I appreciate you not only asking but also using 'may' and not 'can'.

That fine creature is a sloth, and though I admit he and I may share some traits in common I assure you there are differences as well. Do not be alarmed, all is well!

JohnAdams
06-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Conley, wow neat. Never really seen one before, I thought it almost looked primate the way it's clinging to that persons cloths or towel whatever that is there.

Wing, may I shorten your name to that? I was once a mod at um, a very very large digital artist website, and I know for a fact that while some may think Mods are gods living on Mt. Olympus teehee they are not, they are human beings just like the rest of us.

So you have my promise that when I can I'll help, and when I feel the need too gripe, I will first stop reflect and reassess whether I have a valid gripe, if I at that point do feel I do, then I'll gripe, in private via pm to ya's. ;)

I do not believe in publicly attacking, and personally attacking moderators. After being one myself I wholly realize that as they are not Gods but fellow human beings, they at times will make mistakes, and even decisions we don't agree with or like.

This does not mean they should be yelled and screamed at, it just means you need to discuss and talk about the issue with them. Which I prefer to do in private. As I as Trin can attest, always have done with the moderation staff at another Political forum.

Regards again everyone, I am extremely pleased and happy to be here supporting this site.

John

P.S. Oh and would the rest of the moderation staff please friend me so that I may contact you if the need should arise? I can't seem to figure out how to send a request unless someone sends me one first. Sorry I am old and a little behind the times here with the tech. LOL

Goldie Locks
06-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Welcome John!!!!!

wingrider
06-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Conley, wow neat. Never really seen one before, I thought it almost looked primate the way it's clinging to that persons cloths or towel whatever that is there.

Wing, may I shorten your name to that? I was once a mod at um, a very very large digital artist website, and I know for a fact that while some may think Mods are gods living on Mt. Olympus teehee they are not, they are human beings just like the rest of us.

So you have my promise that when I can I'll help, and when I feel the need too gripe, I will first stop reflect and reassess whether I have a valid gripe, if I at that point do feel I do, then I'll gripe, in private via pm to ya's. ;)

I do not believe in publicly attacking, and personally attacking moderators. After being one myself I wholly realize that as they are not Gods but fellow human beings, they at times will make mistakes, and even decisions we don't agree with or like.

This does not mean they should be yelled and screamed at, it just means you need to discuss and talk about the issue with them. Which I prefer to do in private. As I as Trin can attest, always have done with the moderation staff at another Political forum.

Regards again everyone, I am extremely pleased and happy to be here supporting this site.

John

P.S. Oh and would the rest of the moderation staff please friend me so that I may contact you if the need should arise? I can't seem to figure out how to send a request unless someone sends me one first. Sorry I am old and a little behind the times here with the tech. LOL
cool john and wecome... you have to understand one thing about me though.. I got a wicked sense of humor,, hence my post about walking on water,,, I can if its frozen LOL..but I try real hard to be laid back and mellow.. I welcome your input and of course I will befriend you for the purposes you requested...

wingrider
06-13-2012, 11:53 PM
oh btw John you can call me wing.. most others do.