PDA

View Full Version : Republican Talk.....

MMC
08-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Republican Talk.....
Now that Good-n-Pawlenty is out of the running for the Presidency.....he can now do the right some good by running for the Senate Seat in Minnesota.....Amy Kobarchar should be vulnerable. Which would allow a decent Republican to get into the Senate.

IMO.....I think there was some big-time moves behind the scenes to make sure Petraeus did not run for the Presidency. So I think they offered him the CIA deal so that he would not run against Obama. The One Spot he would take and put Country first like his Military Career. As we all know now that our Intel Agencies have been weak, out-played, manipulated, and have had no real means of Counter-insurgency. Which Petraeus knows comes from weak foreign policy. Thru the SOS and Ambassdors.

Word has it that Paul Ryan still may be another shot in the dark for the GOP.....as he was not made part of the Super-Commission. As the GOP are still making whispers of Perry and now especially after Rove came out and stated he may be unelectable when it Comes to Lord Marshall's Campaign. Whispers in the dark about Perry and the Texas connection. Perry backing Gore and being a Democrat and not true to the Necro-monger way? Neo-Con!

Guliani still may throw his hat in the ring.....

Palin is a bust.....and I am not talking about her rack.....

Michael Medved.....Moderate Conservative Republican Radio Host and Political Analyst.....Thoughts?

Conley
08-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Rove said Perry may be unelectable?

Conley
08-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Ah...

"Mr. Rove’s comments can be attributed to a longstanding grudge with Mr. Perry and his political aides, but the longtime adviser to George W. Bush used to talk frequently with Mr. Ryan and still has one of the most extensive networks in the party. On Monday, he hinted Mr. Christie and Mr. Ryan both sounded more open to bids in recent conversations with the donors and activists prodding them to run–both have vehemently denied any interest in the race all year."

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/08/16/perry-cant-quiet-whos-next-talk/

I think Rove's time has passed. He has lost his luster. Christie could be a challenger, but not Ryan or Palin. If the GOP could carry NJ then look out...

Mister D
08-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Medved for POTUS? ???

Mister D
08-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Ah...

"Mr. Rove’s comments can be attributed to a longstanding grudge with Mr. Perry and his political aides, but the longtime adviser to George W. Bush used to talk frequently with Mr. Ryan and still has one of the most extensive networks in the party. On Monday, he hinted Mr. Christie and Mr. Ryan both sounded more open to bids in recent conversations with the donors and activists prodding them to run–both have vehemently denied any interest in the race all year."

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/08/16/perry-cant-quiet-whos-next-talk/

I think Rove's time has passed. He has lost his luster. Christie could be a challenger, but not Ryan or Palin. If the GOP could carry NJ then look out...

Not asure if northeast fiscal conservatives will have much play in the rest of the country. Plus, while I like what Christie is doing in NJ, I don't like his views on other issues such as immigration. Not sure I'd like a President Christie. Maybe Rubio but he's too young.

MMC
08-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Medved for POTUS? ???

No his analysis.....and thoughts. Was asking what other Conservatives thought of him.

Mister D
08-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Medved for POTUS? ???

No his analysis.....and thoughts. Was asking what other Conservatives thought of him.

I rarely listen to him. I usually hear about him second hand.

MMC
08-16-2011, 02:57 PM
http://gop12.thehill.com/2011/08/rove-warns-gop-about-electability.html

Karl Rove Piles On Rick Perry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKprEEmyoNA#)

MMC
08-16-2011, 03:03 PM
GOP12.com: Rove warns about electability (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCgfmH5IwEQ#)

Rove has brought in over 800 million to the Better Buisness Bureau and you think he is irrelevent with this election???

He is what is bringing in all the money to the GOP despite his dispute with Perry.

Conley
08-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Well, just my opinion. It seems to me at this point that Perry is doing well without Rove's help. However I grant you there is a long way to go.

MMC
08-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Well, just my opinion. It seems to me at this point that Perry is doing well without Rove's help. However I grant you there is a long way to go.

We know Rove isn't helping Romney, nor Bachmann.not that he wouldnt if they were the nominee.....

MMC
08-18-2011, 03:20 PM
So now Bachmann makes a major gaff with a Speech where she starts telling all that to join in celebrating Elvis's birthday. Thing is she said it like 5 times. But then it was for celbrating his death. now Stewert is having a field day with that shit.

Conley
08-18-2011, 04:10 PM
So now Bachmann makes a major gaff with a Speech where she starts telling all that to join in celebrating Elvis's birthday. Thing is she said it like 5 times. But then it was for celbrating his death. now Stewert is having a field day with that shit.

She's done. Toast. Not because of this though...I will have to find that clip, some of those are pretty funny.

You know I laugh at these Pols, but if I had to speak as much as they do I'd say dumb stuff all the time. (no remarks from the Peanut Gallery please) ;D

hellraiser
08-18-2011, 05:15 PM
you are right

obama tho he gives speeches every day and still sounds smart

ms bachmann she does not sound good next to him

i dont know perry yet

Mister D
08-18-2011, 06:09 PM
you are right

obama tho he gives speeches every day and still sounds smart

ms bachmann she does not sound good next to him

i dont know perry yet

Obama only sounds smart to dumb people. He says essentially nothing. :)

hellraiser
08-18-2011, 06:14 PM
you think i am dumb?

Mister D
08-18-2011, 06:16 PM
you think i am dumb?

Do you think Obama sounds smart? What does he say that sounds so smart? :)

hellraiser
08-18-2011, 06:18 PM
how do you show video? i will show you

Mister D
08-18-2011, 06:20 PM
how do you show video? i will show you

Just tell me, hellraiser. Explain to me why you think Obama is so smart.

hellraiser
08-18-2011, 06:26 PM
look at this! click video. he killed osama bush could not. obama is a cowboy! lol

President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U#ws)

MMC
08-19-2011, 12:24 AM
Alright HR.....way to go in getting that video up. Congrads. Now maybe you can put up some videos of some of those Muslim Girls. Then maybe you can find some of the actresses or singers that you like and put them up in the gorgeous women thread.

This will also help you to get some more posts up to. Don't forget there is a Random video thread in the Pub to.....which means you can put anytype of videos up in that thread. Also the Music threads to.

One cannot always talk politics non-stop.....so its good to take a break with some other type of threads.

We know you like President Obama.....and yes he does sound smart when he speaks. But most of the time the things he says when it concerns some answers to the country. It is something that is a general statement and common sense.

Do you think he should have went on a tour to say he has a plan to get the country a plan to work with congress to get things done? This is what he said when he first got elected. :)

wingrider
08-19-2011, 02:09 AM
the thing is Obama has lots of intelligent sounding rhetoric.. but zero substance..

how is that hope and change working out for you all.. for me ... not so much

Conley
08-19-2011, 08:55 AM
the thing is Obama has lots of intelligent sounding rhetoric.. but zero substance..

how is that hope and change working out for you all.. for me ... not so much

Yep, times are tough all over. There's no doubt. Heck even Wall Street and the Bankers are starting to feel the pinch these last few weeks.

hellraiser
08-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Alright HR.....way to go in getting that video up. Congrads. Now maybe you can put up some videos of some of those Muslim Girls. Then maybe you can find some of the actresses or singers that you like and put them up in the gorgeous women thread.

This will also help you to get some more posts up to. Don't forget there is a Random video thread in the Pub to.....which means you can put anytype of videos up in that thread. Also the Music threads to.

One cannot always talk politics non-stop.....so its good to take a break with some other type of threads.

We know you like President Obama.....and yes he does sound smart when he speaks. But most of the time the things he says when it concerns some answers to the country. It is something that is a general statement and common sense.

Do you think he should have went on a tour to say he has a plan to get the country a plan to work with congress to get things done? This is what he said when he first got elected. :)

thanks midwest media critic! we are friends :) glad you like video

i think obama says good things and he has a plan he is working on. the wars cost money this is why we have problems now but usa is making the world better

Mister D
08-19-2011, 10:58 AM

i think obama says good things and he has a plan he is working on. the wars cost money this is why we have problems now but usa is making the world better

Yes. Bush made the world much better and now Obama is is helping complete Bush's vision. :)

Conley
08-19-2011, 10:58 AM

Maybe, maybe not. How about improving the lives of Americans before we decide to become global policemen?

Conley
08-19-2011, 10:59 AM
:D HR you must have been quite a fan of Bush since you seem to be pro nation-building.

wingrider
08-21-2011, 08:24 PM

yes you are right in one respect.. wars cost money currently we are spending about 20 billion a month on needless wars.. so tell me again why Obama spent nearly 4 trillion in 3 years..as compared to bush spending nearly 5 trillion in 8 years