PDA

View Full Version : The Silver Gate and the Ferguson Riots

The Wash
12-31-2014, 11:09 AM
I was reading this last night and did some praying about it and now I'm offering it up for people just to consider. If you don't believe that is fine, just don't make fun of people is all I ask.

I bear witness to this man's theory. This from a black male Christian's perspective (http://revelationnow.net/2014/12/06/ferguson-dark-forces-and-the-silver-gate/) please read because he has the spirit of God moving with him.

I'll summarize for those not wanting to read:

Does anyone remember Officer Wilson saying that Mike Brown looked like a "demon"? Bear with me yall.

Mike Brown was not a Christian yet, but he was trying to move to that direction because he was having visions of death. Here are quotes from his family.

“Cal Brown, who is married to Michael's father, referred to her stepson as "Mike Mike." She said that they had been having conversations about God this summer and when she was in the hospital a month ago, he told Cal Brown that he was afraid she would "not make it."......................."Mike Mike told me, 'I didn???t think you were going to make it.' And I said why and he said, 'Because I've been dreaming of death, seeing pictures of death, seeing pictures of bloody sheets hanging on clotheslines,'" Cal Brown told the church filled with mourners. "That touched me. That???s what it was like when he was laying there on the street (after being shot). He prophesized his own death.".....................Cal Brown also said that on the day of his high school graduation earlier this summer, Michael Brown had told his father and stepmother that he wanted the world to know who he was......................."We took him out to lunch after graduation and he was talking about God," she said. "And he said, 'someday the world is going to know my name.'"......................Many speakers cited Brown's growing faith and interest in religion in the weeks before his death. Cal Brown said she and Michael had recently completed reading the Biblical books of Genesis and Revelation together............."He was truly curious about what God had to offer," she said. "He had opened his heart to God."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michael-brown-prophesied-death-ferguson-stepmother-tells-funeral/story?id=25113389.

https://gma.yahoo.com/michael-brown-prophesied-death-ferguson-stepmother-tells-funeral-164747168--abc-news-topstories.html.

2. “It was 1 a.m. and Michael Brown Jr. called his father, his voice trembling. He had seen something overpowering. In the thick gray clouds that lingered from a passing storm this past June, he made out an angel. And he saw Satan chasing the angel and the angel running into the face of God. Mr. Brown was a prankster, so his father and stepmother chuckled at first. “No, no, Dad! No!” the elder Mr. Brown remembered his son protesting. “I’m serious.” And the black teenager from this suburb of St. Louis, who had just graduated from high school, sent his father and stepmother a picture of the sky from his cellphone. “Now I believe,” he told them. In the weeks afterward, until his shooting death by Darren Wilson, a white police officer, on Aug. 9, they detected a change in him as he spoke seriously about religion and the Bible. He was grappling with life’s mysteries.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/25/us/michael-brown-spent-last-weeks-grappling-with-lifes-mysteries.html.

Ephesians 6:12New International Version (NIV) 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

We are every day struggling against the spirit world and evil forces and without being filled with the Holy Spirit we can be influenced or even succumb to them. Michael Brown was headed towards God and when that happens the devil can sometimes snatch you up and kill you before it happens.

You'll note that all of these major occult events occur when there is a Silver Gate going on. Here is more info about the Gates. (http://www.keyofsolomon.org/gatesOfTheSun.php)

http://www.keyofsolomon.org/images/PleiadesSilverGate-1ALARGE.jpg

The day of this event there was a Silver Gate event happening and both Brown and Wilson acted in ways they didn't normally.

Who rushes a man with a gun?

Lots of shootings that didn't get national attention like this one, and why? Brown wasn't as innocent as the man in the Walmart. It got attention because it was a ritual killing intended to create division and sow the seeds of invasion by demonic forces.

All through the Bible we are called to be people of no color and only spirit. Racism is not from God, it is from the devil and the devil has made short work of this country since that day.

Codename Section
12-31-2014, 11:21 AM
I do think something is up with Ferguson. I kept asking why all the fuss over Brown when this case wasn't even as overt as the Walmart one or the one in New York.

Cigar
12-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Nice ... :icon_thumleft:

But if we've learned anything this year, Guilt or Innocence has ZERO to do with a Unarmed Black Man getting shot Multiple Times.

After all, what can be more non-threatening than a Unarmed Child playing in the Park, or Unarmed Man casually talking to his Girlfriend in a store on a Cell-Phone, or an Unarmed Teen Sitting in the back seat of an SUV at a Gas Station, or an Unarmed Teen walking from a Store.

Or an Unarmed Man being Choked to Death, gasping for Air and crying I can't breath 13 times ... while the Entire World Watches in Living Color.

Cigar
12-31-2014, 11:24 AM
I do think something is up with Ferguson. I kept asking why all the fuss over Brown when this case wasn't even as overt as the Walmart one or the one in New York.

I think the people who live there have been saying something is up with Ferguson to anyone who would care to listen to them.

Codename Section
12-31-2014, 11:27 AM
Nice ... :icon_thumleft:

But if we've learned anything this year, Guilt or Innocence has ZERO to do with a Unarmed Black Man getting shot Multiple Times.

After all, what can be more non-threatening than a Unarmed Child playing in the Park, or Unarmed Man casually talking to his Girlfriend in a store on a Cell-Phone, or an Unarmed Teen Sitting in the back seat of an SUV at a Gas Station, or an Unarmed Teen walking from a Store.

Or an Unarmed Man being Choked to Death, gasping for Air and crying I can't breath 13 times ... while the Entire World Watches in Living Color.

All that is true, too. Maybe this was a kick off event?

PolWatch
12-31-2014, 11:29 AM
I hope that Michael Brown received peace...it looks like he was searching. I also hope that Darren Wilson & his family find peace. No matter our color or our path, that is everyone's goal....imho

Common
12-31-2014, 11:33 AM

Al Sharpton and others made ferguson the issue it is. Along with that ferguson has a very high black population so it could be more focused..
White Progressives have stoked the fire and instigated ferguson like they have in the past used blacks to further their progressive agenda. Progressives are trying to get a dead in the water progressive populist agenda moving and again they are using black issues as a catalyst to get national attention again as they have before.

As a white guy who lived in projects as a kid, I always found it laughable that white people that get up each morning in their middle to upper middle class lily white neighborhoods, get in their new car and go anywhere they want. Make the most noise about something they dont have one IOTA of a clue about.
When all the rioting is over that they helped instigate and promote, they will be where they were every night during all the riots. in their lily white neighborhood in their warm house and blacks in ferguson will be left with a half destroyed city with less business to serve the community and more misery, know what else is true, they will have accomplished very little in the end.

The Wash
12-31-2014, 11:37 AM
A house divided against itself cannot stand and that is exactly what all this is about to turn us against each other and away from what they are doing.

Acts 2:17

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Joel 2:28 (http://biblehub.com/joel/2-28.htm)
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."

Black people have always been spiritual, God fearing people and we are being directly assaulted by the Adversary for our faith. Our homes were split apart because a mighty people strengthened by God would have ruined the devil's plans. So they tempted Dr. King, and then killed him and Malcolm and turned our people into a people of broken families.

Once they took out the spiritual leader from our homes they assaulted us by taking people who could be leaders, like Kanye, and turning them into puppets who lead us from God.

We need to shake this off and get back together.

Common
12-31-2014, 11:43 AM
Wash the bottom line is PEOPLE, were all just that but everyone wants to categorize people, into black, white, muslim, christian, Russian, Polish, italian. All because of different cultures.

There is no answer to the black and white problem. If Im going to be honest, there will be hatred and distrust and racism for decades longer. No matter what obama says Race relations are worse now than they were 15 yrs ago.
Yet if you put black and white in life and death situations all of a sudden they all become Turquoise all the petty race and culture issues vanish and theres one goal and theres only men. Be nice if that could be translated into a non threatening environment and be embraced everyday. Ill be long dead

Polecat
12-31-2014, 11:43 AM
Once your eyes are open it is impossible not to see. This is why I am not a prepper. I don't expect to be here for the worst of it.

Cigar
12-31-2014, 11:50 AM
Al Sharpton and others made ferguson the issue it is. Along with that ferguson has a very high black population so it could be more focused..
White Progressives have stoked the fire and instigated ferguson like they have in the past used blacks to further their progressive agenda. Progressives are trying to get a dead in the water progressive populist agenda moving and again they are using black issues as a catalyst to get national attention again as they have before.

As a white guy who lived in projects as a kid, I always found it laughable that white people that get up each morning in their middle to upper middle class lily white neighborhoods, get in their new car and go anywhere they want. Make the most noise about something they dont have one IOTA of a clue about.
When all the rioting is over that they helped instigate and promote, they will be where they were every night during all the riots. in their lily white neighborhood in their warm house and blacks in ferguson will be left with a half destroyed city with less business to serve the community and more misery, know what else is true, they will have accomplished very little in the end.

Common ... please, this has been explained ad nauseam, we get it already, you don't like Al Sharpton.

But documented facts are, the FAMILY of Michael Brown called Al Sharpton and requested him to 'advocate' for his civil rights, not the other way around. Al Sharpton is a Civil Rights Activists, Baptist Minister and Radio and TV talk show host ... he's not a Black God or the National Spokesmen for everything Black.

He's just a stick in the eye of White Racist ... and for that, I thank him for a job well done.

Cigar
12-31-2014, 11:52 AM
I hope that Michael Brown received peace...it looks like he was searching. I also hope that Darren Wilson & his family find peace. No matter our color or our path, that is everyone's goal....imho

Actually Michael Brown is dead; it's his family that I hope will find peace and justice. Trust me, they are not just going to go away and shut up. :wink: Bank on it.

The Wash
12-31-2014, 11:54 AM
Well, they and all of us need to be prayerful because this has the handiwork of the Adversary all over it and so as the scripture says, God can make a way out of no way.

He can take what the devil's done and make something good out of it when we ask for help.

We need to be an instrument of peace.

Common
12-31-2014, 11:56 AM
Common ... please, this has been explained ad nauseam, we get it already, you don't like Al Sharpton.

But documented facts are, the FAMILY of Michael Brown called Al Sharpton and requested him to 'advocate' for his civil rights, not the other way around. Al Sharpton is a Civil Rights Activists, Baptist Minister and Radio and TV talk show host ... he's not a Black God or the National Spokesmen for everything Black.

He's just a stick in the eye of White Racist ... and for that, I thank him for a job well done.

I dont discuss or debate with you cigar you are a onesided racist who rages endlessly and is so closed minded you wont accept facts that are contrary to what you want promoted. I dont waste my time with individuals like that. Al Sharpton is a scumbag always was and I know the history of it. Hes done nothing for race relations in 40 yrs but make himself rich. Im done here with you sir, rage on.

The Wash
12-31-2014, 11:56 AM
Once your eyes are open it is impossible not to see. This is why I am not a prepper. I don't expect to be here for the worst of it.

It does not have to be like that. Chronicles 7:13 to 7:14

…13 (http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/7-13.htm)"If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14 (http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/7-14.htm)and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 (http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/7-15.htm)"Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.…

Cigar
12-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Well, they and all of us need to be prayerful because this has the handiwork of the Adversary all over it and so as the scripture says, God can make a way out of no way.

He can take what the devil's done and make something good out of it when we ask for help.

We need to be an instrument of peace.

Oh Change "IS" "COMING" ... :grin:

But before CHANGE, there's Anger, Protest, Anxiety, Denial and Fear .... but you can bet your ASS ... Change "IS" "COMING" ... it always does. :wink:

Polecat
12-31-2014, 12:02 PM
It does not have to be like that. Chronicles 7:13 to 7:14

…13 (http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/7-13.htm)"If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14 (http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/7-14.htm)and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.15 (http://biblehub.com/2_chronicles/7-15.htm)"Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.…

And this explains why the various churches have been spiked with false doctrine. To lead us astray.

Cigar
12-31-2014, 12:03 PM
I dont discuss or debate with you cigar you are a onesided racist who rages endlessly and is so closed minded you wont accept facts that are contrary to what you want promoted. I dont waste my time with individuals like that. Al Sharpton is a scumbag always was and I know the history of it. Hes done nothing for race relations in 40 yrs but make himself rich. Im done here with you sir, rage on.

Al is "your" problem, not my problem.

So if YOU have a personal problem with Al ... handle it like a Man.

Common
12-31-2014, 12:06 PM
Al is "your" problem, not my problem.

So if YOU have a personal problem with Al ... handle it like a Man.

Ok thank you, rage on

Cigar
12-31-2014, 12:07 PM

I'm an optimist and a progressive ... nothing ever stays the same forever ... and only the fearful fear change.

You either evolve or you get buried with the rest of the dead.

Cigar
12-31-2014, 12:08 PM
Ok thank you, rage on

I don't have a problem, so there's not need for me to rage on :laugh:

The Wash
12-31-2014, 12:08 PM

But before CHANGE, there's Anger, Protest, Anxiety, Denial and Fear .... but you can bet your ASS ... Change "IS" "COMING" ... it always does. :wink:

Change for change's sake or change using the forces of the Adversary is no change at all. You're just exchanging one corruption for the other.

We need to be the hand of God, not the devil.

“Now there is a final reason I think that Jesus says, "Love your enemies." It is this: that love has within it a redemptive power. And there is a power there that eventually transforms individuals. Just keep being friendly to that person. Just keep loving them, and they can’t stand it too long. Oh, they react in many ways in the beginning. They react with guilt feelings, and sometimes they’ll hate you a little more at that transition period, but just keep loving them. And by the power of your love they will break down under the load. That’s love, you see. It is redemptive, and this is why Jesus says love. There’s something about love that builds up and is creative. There is something about hate that tears down and is destructive. So love your enemies. (from "Loving Your Enemies")”
― Martin Luther King Jr. (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_), A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. (http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/238539)

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_

The Wash
12-31-2014, 12:10 PM
And this explains why the various churches have been spiked with false doctrine. To lead us astray.

That is true, but we can help to remind each other. The devil can break you down, shake you up, offer you wealth and trick your ass with words. That's why when our brothers and sisters struggle we have to be there.

Polecat
12-31-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm an optimist and a progressive ... nothing ever stays the same forever ... and only the fearful fear change.

You either evolve or you get buried with the rest of the dead.

Change is always good? Always? Really?

Polecat
12-31-2014, 12:14 PM
That is true, but we can help to remind each other. The devil can break you down, shake you up, offer you wealth and trick your ass with words. That's why when our brothers and sisters struggle we have to be there.

I am on full alert these days.

Cigar
12-31-2014, 12:21 PM
Change is always good? Always? Really?

I didn't say Change is always Good ... that is why Adaptation is essential.

What I'm saying is ... Change is Inevitable and I have History on my side as proof. :wink:

Just as in Business, if you don't Adapt ... you Die!

The Wash
12-31-2014, 12:23 PM
When you've god God on your side you are unstoppable. Look at how organized and full of love and faith these people are!

http://www.nysut.org/~/media/images/nysut/nysut-united/2013/july-august-2013/nysutunited_130621_civilrights_01.jpg?h=390&la=en&w=750

Wearing suits and dresses and looking like real men of reason. And this is what they were subjected to and kept marching!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NltluqgXV-I/Tn-Zr9oIekI/AAAAAAAAADg/ExuFsn7gE7Y/s1600/civil+rights+hoses.jpg

And when you take God out of the movement this is what you get, a bunch of fools playing at protest.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/08/ferguson-riots-600.jpg

Peter1469
12-31-2014, 01:15 PM
The Wash is right. The Bible does teach us that change is coming. :smiley:

And the Silver Gate explanation helps us understand what happened that night.

Alyosha
12-31-2014, 01:42 PM
I will look this up. Thanks.

Alyosha
12-31-2014, 06:56 PM
You are correct there was a Silver Gate that night.

For those who may be curious, I'm going to use Greek names since we're familiar with those, but they crossover to Kabbalah and ancient Egyptian names for the same "signs".

"Silver Gates" are when Taurus and Gemini come to alignment, and create a "star gate" according to the ancients. This gate opens the Well of Souls and the also another "realm" whose name I won't write. During this time souls pass from the next realm to the earth and back again. It is also when other spirits can pass between.

The Silver Gate precedes the Golden Gate and that is where G-D's realm is according to Kabbalah. This is between Scorpio and Sagittarius. The galactic center (Milky Way) lies visually centered from our solar system within the Golden Gate.

The Silver Gate was seen as unlucky because it also had the original 13th Zodiac sign of Ophiuchus which was later removed when the ancients began to see that acknowledgement of the Serpent Bearer brought about dark forces.

Anyway, I could write all day on Kabbalism. I'm a Mekubal Kabbalist, none of that Madonna shit.