PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann's Mom Exposes Her For Lying

Conley
08-16-2011, 04:18 PM
"Michele Bachmann's own mother ratted her out for skipping a family reunion - which the Tea Party darling blamed for making her late to an event in Iowa Sunday night.

Bachmann's mom, Jean Amble, and her two cousins told Politico Monday that the Minnesota congresswoman never showed up at the reunion, though hubby Marcus Bachmann and the couple's children did.

Yet when the candidate arrived late to the Black Hawk County Republican Party dinner Sunday night, she told Radio Iowa that she was late because "I had a family reunion … north of Waterloo today," Reuters reported.

Texas Governor Rick Perry was also at the event, Reuters said.

Bachmann had repeatedly talked about the family reunion throughout the weekend, Politico pointed out.

On Fox News Sunday she told host Chris Wallace that she was looking forward to seeing her family.

"We're having a big family reunion today in northeastern Iowa so I'll get to go and see all my relatives," she said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/08/16/2011-08-16_michele_bachmann_lied_about_attending_family_re union_said_her_own_mother_report.html#ixzz1VEG2jCR f

:D

Are we about finished talking about this loon yet?

MMC
08-16-2011, 04:27 PM
They have been pounding on he fact that even when she showed up for the Straw poll that she stayed on her bus. Came out and gave the speech and left. Whereas Perry he worked the room stayed and listend to Bachmann's speech. Then roamed around the room some more after he spoke.

Which is why she hurriedly ran off to New Hampshire.....Perry knows he has her with the Southern Cons. So all he takes in Iowa hurts Bachmann.

Conley
08-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Bachmann has been acting very strangely. Per the reports she has been showing up late to a lot of things and not staying for very long. She has also appeared flustered at a few events. Perhaps the stress is getting to her.

MMC
08-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Bachmann has been acting very strangely. Per the reports she has been showing up late to a lot of things and not staying for very long. She has also appeared flustered at a few events. Perhaps the stress is getting to her.

Yeah this is her shot coming.....New Hampshire. Romney turf.....tho I don't know why they say that. I am sure the Demographics are not the same since he was govenor there. As far as I know they isn't any big Mormon sect there. So she will have both Perry and Romeny to deal with. Maybe the attacks by Good-n Pawlenty got to her. Whole differnt ball game throwing those punches at each other. Rather than Democrats.