PDA

View Full Version : Kids sent to jail by parents -- Hope kids learned a lesson

Bob
01-05-2015, 06:32 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/parents-turned-their-kids-in-for-burglary-after-107231299037.html

I believe one has a hoodie on. The store must have had better photos than shown in the article.

Private Pickle
01-05-2015, 06:36 PM
They did the right thing.

Polecat
01-05-2015, 06:39 PM
A few days in the clink are very educational. Made me reevaluate my behavior.

Private Pickle
01-05-2015, 06:53 PM
A few days in the clink are very educational. Made me reevaluate my behavior.

All I had to do was watch 'Bad Boys'.

Bob
01-05-2015, 07:09 PM
It is getting late in my life for me to go to jail. So far, so good. Never been there. Well, I did visit my brother when he was in jail.

One time, over various tickets he got doing his job as a truck driver, he spent about a month in various jails around California. He did not bother showing up in courts. He got busted at Barstow Ca, 6 hrs drive from Hayward, CA ... hauled to Hayward, sentenced to some days in jail then they sent him to a different court and more days in jail. When he was released, as I recall, they cut him loose by Los angeles or maybe it was San Diego.

Oh, before somebody wants to bust my chops, as a high school senior. I did play 3 chess games with inmates at San Quentin prison. Those guys played chess for a good many hours daily they told me.

GrassrootsConservative
01-05-2015, 07:13 PM
I bet Bubba loves that. If I had kids I would keep them as far away from the government and law enforcement as possible. Those parents are raising hardened criminals and jail-cell-dwelling thugs. It's truly amazing what America's love for material possessions will do. Before you know it they'll be realizing they can get three round meals a day and a free roof over their head for being law-breakers and on the government dole. 14 and 16 year old kids. Wonderful. :angry:

Guerilla
01-05-2015, 07:34 PM
I bet Bubba loves that. If I had kids I would keep them as far away from the government and law enforcement as possible. Those parents are raising hardened criminals and jail-cell-dwelling thugs. It's truly amazing what America's love for material possessions will do. Before you know it they'll be realizing they can get three round meals a day and a free roof over their head for being law-breakers and on the government dole. 14 and 16 year old kids. Wonderful. :angry:

That's what a culture of consumerism and materialism will do to you. Everything is reduced to the economics.

It's good for the economy and capitalism and the superficial things, but not much good for anything else. Thus, we see americas decline.