PDA

View Full Version : Christians taunting Muslims with pigs head

Sultan
06-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Tensions flared Friday evening at the annual Arab International Festival in Dearborn as members of some Christian missionary groups — including one called the Bible Believers — taunted Arab Americans with a pig’s head and signs that promoted hatred of Islam.http://www.freep.com/article/20120616/NEWS05/120616015/Christian-missionaries-with-pig-s-head-taunt-Arab-Americans-at-Dearborn-festival?odyssey=nav|head

http://cmsimg.freep.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C4&Date=20120616&Category=NEWS05&ArtNo=120616015&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Christian-missionary-group-pig-s-head-taunt-Arab-Americans-Dearborn-festival

Only thing I will comment is that to a Muslim Jesus himself cannot save himself from hell if God chooses to send any prophet there.

Archer0915
06-16-2012, 05:20 PM
I think it is just. No it is not fair to all Muslims but it is just. As many times in recent years we have seen much of the same from the radical side of Islam. I just wish they had a depiction of Muhammad wearing the pigs head and having sex with little girls while he ordered executions.

MMC
06-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I think it is just. No it is not fair to all Muslims but it is just. As many times in recent years we have seen much of the same from the radical side of Islam. I just wish they had a depiction of Muhammad wearing the pigs head and having sex with little girls while he ordered executions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyy12sz54Jw&feature=results_video&playnext =1&list=PLBD48245EF70BE338

Good thing it was some Christians and not some Juggalos.....as Juggalos know how to go Chicken Huntin! :wink:

Trinnity
06-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Right or wrong, fair or foul, like it or not.....

Americans did this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WqtAjsSHuGU/TmXJkkWTLdI/AAAAAAAABas/b8_72wiKF8k/s400/wtc1.jpg

Muslims did this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LVAU6ijw9E8/Tm87LxJ1_nI/AAAAAAAAM10/KRCN5EUWhdQ/s640/attack2.jpg

There's a terrible grudge. Distrust. Resentment.
That's the way it is and that's the way it's gonna stay.

I see Islam as violent and backward. I won't accept a culture that allows be-headings, honor killings, and the subjugation of women.

The ME is a mess. Europe is under attack by multitudes of Muslims infiltrating the culture. There are places in France that native French people just cannot go.

It's starting to happen in America. We will fight against it. We fear Jihad-ism and Sharia and fearful people are panicky and dangerous. Best if Muslims don't build a Mosque near ground zero for example. It's insulting.

MMC
06-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Right or wrong, fair or foul, like it or not.....

Americans did this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WqtAjsSHuGU/TmXJkkWTLdI/AAAAAAAABas/b8_72wiKF8k/s400/wtc1.jpg

Muslims did this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LVAU6ijw9E8/Tm87LxJ1_nI/AAAAAAAAM10/KRCN5EUWhdQ/s640/attack2.jpg

There's a terrible grudge. Distrust. Resentment.
That's the way it is and that's the way it's gonna stay.

I see Islam as violent and backward. I won't accept a culture that allows be-headings, honor killings, and the subjugation of women.

The ME is a mess. Europe is under attack by multitudes of Muslims infiltrating the culture. There are places in France that native French people just cannot go.

It's starting to happen in America. We will fight against it. We fear Jihad-ism and Sharia and fearful people are panicky and dangerous. Best if Muslims don't build a Mosque near ground zero for example. It's insulting.

I disagree Trinnity.....we are not a fearful people. Many already know there is nothing to fear in the weak. Fear is the little mind-killer for those that like to play head-games with those that have a conscience. Not that I am a big fan of FDR.....but he was Right about one thing. That was his statement on Fear.

God says the meek shall inherit the Earth.....he didn't say the Weak!

wingrider
06-16-2012, 06:37 PM
wonder if I should offer them a ham sandwich?

Deadwood
06-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I disagree Trinnity.....we are not a fearful people. Many already know there is nothing to fear in the weak. Fear is the little mind-killer for those that like to play head-games with those that have a conscience. Not that I am a big fan of FDR.....but he was Right about one thing. That was his statement on Fear.

God says the meek shall inherit the Earth.....he didn't say the Weak!

Yep, old FDR had some great lines...and that was one of them. I agree with it too. But, then I like the way another, and I would say even greater president approached the same topic: "trust, but verify", and Ronald Reagan's wariness brought an end to the cold war.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but a dose of suspicion is probably healthy.

As for taunting Muslims with pig's heads? There's this thing called the First Amendment...if you don't like it, don't look. That amendment, by the way, is the same one that protects Muslims when they taunt Christians and shout anti-American slogans.

MMC
06-16-2012, 06:44 PM

Nah.....to expensive. Hershey bars work tho, they are made with Lard. :wink:

Deadwood
06-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Bacon!

Trinnity
06-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Then I will re-phrase. We're concerned and wary about soft-Jihad and Sharia.

I don't see anyone getting panicky or dangerous. But there was a bit of that in the days following the 9/11 attacks. A few people were attacked just for being Muslim.

And if there was ever a situation where Islam was deemed to be encroaching too much on American culture it could be dangerous. I'd hate to see Muslims who are not part of any agenda be harmed by any American who had a grudge or felt threatened.

The psychic scar left by that event won't be going away for a lifetime.

MMC
06-16-2012, 06:55 PM

I don't see anyone getting panicky or dangerous. But there was a bit of that in the days following the 9/11 attacks. A few people were attacked just for being Muslim.

And if there was ever a situation where Islam was deemed to be encroaching too much on American culture it could be dangerous. I'd hate to see Muslims who are not part of any agenda be harmed by any American who had a grudge or felt threatened.

Those that condone.....do or say nothing are not without blame. But you are right when it come to the innocent. Do you think those that openly talk shiznit against Americans and their way of life, put down all that they are, and all that they stand for.....Should be Spared the Rod?

Archer0915
06-16-2012, 07:35 PM
What is sad is that we even need to be having a discussion about this. I do not have an issue with any muslims that I deal with but if I were to insult their faith that is another story. I hear the weak ass leadership talking sweet about Islam but where do they sweet talk Christianity. Bush was a pussy and Obama is a wimp.

Goldie Locks
06-16-2012, 08:03 PM
http://www.freep.com/article/20120616/NEWS05/120616015/Christian-missionaries-with-pig-s-head-taunt-Arab-Americans-at-Dearborn-festival?odyssey=nav|head

http://cmsimg.freep.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C4&Date=20120616&Category=NEWS05&ArtNo=120616015&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Christian-missionary-group-pig-s-head-taunt-Arab-Americans-Dearborn-festival

Only thing I will comment is that to a Muslim Jesus himself cannot save himself from hell if God chooses to send any prophet there.

Jesus is God, not just a prophet.

wingrider
06-16-2012, 08:05 PM
this would be a good spot to put the 1st chapter of the book of John..

Goldie Locks
06-16-2012, 08:05 PM

Bacon cheeseburger???

wingrider
06-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Bacon cheeseburger???

oh yeah.. and supersized

Goldie Locks
06-16-2012, 08:07 PM
oh yeah.. And supersized

lmfao!!!

JohnAdams
06-16-2012, 11:20 PM
http://www.freep.com/article/20120616/NEWS05/120616015/Christian-missionaries-with-pig-s-head-taunt-Arab-Americans-at-Dearborn-festival?odyssey=nav|headhttp://cmsimg.freep.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C4&Date=20120616&Category=NEWS05&ArtNo=120616015&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Christian-missionary-group-pig-s-head-taunt-Arab-Americans-Dearborn-festivalOnly thing I will comment is that to a Muslim Jesus himself cannot save himself from hell if God chooses to send any prophet there.

A: Jesus is sinless and thus in no need of "saving" to start with, nor is he a prophet as Muhamad falsely claimed to be, Jesus is himself God incarnate.
B: Ahhhh, how terrible for the muslims to be taunted with a pigs head. That is hardly any comparison to.... this:211
or this:212

Or and be forewarned it's graphic folks, this: http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/thailand-family-children-beheaded.jpg

or again be forewarned it's graphic, this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8t59jorH2DM/R0fHPEojnFI/AAAAAAAABNY/EOXmxfsUzpE/s400/Paul+Johnson+Beheading.jpg

or and again be forewarned it is graphic this: http://www.wretch.cc/video/f0806449k&func=single&vid=5836976

Sorry to post such graphic links and images folks, but if the muslims want to talk about being mocked and taunted and attempt to use the acts of a few to twist and falsely mis-state what the religion teach's and believes fine.

If the muslims wish to lump all Christians into a single group as the Op attempts to do, in order to facilitate his/her attacks upon Christianity since the Op cannot do so with the facts such as what the religion actually states as it's doctrine, IE: calling Christ a prophet, and not God as Christianity states about Christ, then fine.

Operating under the very same rationale put forth by the OP, for any intellectually honest discussion to take place about the twisted evil assertions the Op makes, then such evil acts committed by muslims must needs be pointed out.

While doing so, also lumping all muslims into the same group, every bit as responsible for the actions committed by their fellow muslims as seen above.

Tell you what, when your so called religion of peace stops condoning both actively, and by it's silence such acts.

And stops engaging in such barbarism as that which is seen above.

Then you can boohoo all you want about muslims being taunted by a pigs head. And you know what, then the OP might actually have a case/argument to make.

Until then however, no muslim is in any position to lump all of Christiandom together, and then climb up on their high horse to lecture anyone else about being mocked and taunted.

JohnAdams
06-16-2012, 11:37 PM

Especially when one experienced and witnessed it themselves.

You know Trinn, I'd known muslims who I counted among friend's prior to that day.

In point of fact one of the nicest women I've ever known was muslim.

But after that day, once I read the quran, and saw how they reject Christ, how they reject god. Once I'd learned how all the while being oh so nice, that woman was really in effect supporting those who'd like nothing more than to cut my head off. (especially so since I reject their false prophet and their false moon god but I digress)

Once Irshad shared with me what she'd experienced growing up as, and even now as a muslim woman.

Once I'd learned how islam views all women, and of course all kaffirs.

Once I read about how the religion began, read the story and history of the religion's founder mahamsandwhiched well...lets just say my eyes were opened to the evil islam really is.

Sorry folks, since muslims like to talk about God so much, God says that it doesn't get much more evil than worship of a false prophet, who was in service to a false Bedouin moon god, who was inspired by a demon in a cave to create a religion so he could rule supreme over his fellow man.

In point of fact, God even states that worship of a false god is the worst sin one can make/commit.

JohnAdams
06-16-2012, 11:47 PM
this would be a good spot to put the 1st chapter of the book of John..

Ok since I like that passage so much anyways:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Trinnity
06-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Not for one minute will I every trust anyone who is Muslim.
Sorry, but I'm no fool.

Peter1469
06-17-2012, 08:07 AM
During the Gulf war I had the chance to guard some POWs. I handing out the pork MREs to them. Yummy.

MMC
06-17-2012, 08:14 AM
A: Jesus is sinless and thus in no need of "saving" to start with, nor is he a prophet as Muhamad falsely claimed to be, Jesus is himself God incarnate.
B: Ahhhh, how terrible for the muslims to be taunted with a pigs head. That is hardly any comparison to.... this:211
or this:212

Or and be forewarned it's graphic folks, this: http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/thailand-family-children-beheaded.jpg

or again be forewarned it's graphic, this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8t59jorH2DM/R0fHPEojnFI/AAAAAAAABNY/EOXmxfsUzpE/s400/Paul+Johnson+Beheading.jpg

or and again be forewarned it is graphic this: http://www.wretch.cc/video/f0806449k&func=single&vid=5836976

Sorry to post such graphic links and images folks, but if the muslims want to talk about being mocked and taunted and attempt to use the acts of a few to twist and falsely mis-state what the religion teach's and believes fine.

If the muslims wish to lump all Christians into a single group as the Op attempts to do, in order to facilitate his/her attacks upon Christianity since the Op cannot do so with the facts such as what the religion actually states as it's doctrine, IE: calling Christ a prophet, and not God as Christianity states about Christ, then fine.

Operating under the very same rationale put forth by the OP, for any intellectually honest discussion to take place about the twisted evil assertions the Op makes, then such evil acts committed by muslims must needs be pointed out.

While doing so, also lumping all muslims into the same group, every bit as responsible for the actions committed by their fellow muslims as seen above.

Tell you what, when your so called religion of peace stops condoning both actively, and by it's silence such acts.

And stops engaging in such barbarism as that which is seen above.

Then you can boohoo all you want about muslims being taunted by a pigs head. And you know what, then the OP might actually have a case/argument to make.

Until then however, no muslim is in any position to lump all of Christiandom together, and then climb up on their high horse to lecture anyone else about being mocked and taunted.

Well said.....myself, I hate to see people say they fear Muslims, especially Arab Muslims. Time for the Muslims to realize one very important aspect in this world. Same with Arab Muslims.

There are many of us out here that don't play like the way Muslims do, and never will! Nor are many controlled by any government in any country, which means. They don't adhere nor believe in the Geneva Convention nor operate by some government standard and government morality.

The one thing Arab Muslims and other Muslims fear. Men without conscience! :wink:

Trinnity
06-17-2012, 08:37 AM
During the Gulf war I had the chance to guard some POWs. I handing out the pork MREs to them. Yummy.Did they know it was pork?
Did they eat it?

Peter1469
06-17-2012, 08:39 AM
They had no clue. Yes they ate it.

Trinnity
06-17-2012, 09:30 AM
Did they enjoy it?

Peter1469
06-17-2012, 12:44 PM
They were starving. They seemed to like it much more than we did.

roadmaster
06-17-2012, 01:37 PM
They will never get me to hate the Muslims or Jews. They can hate me all they want but I won't. Would I put a pigs head on a stick? No. It is not in my nature to hate others. Would I kill a person trying to kill me or my family? Yes and not blink.

Trinnity
06-17-2012, 01:48 PM
It is not in my nature to hate either. It's in my nature to be wary though, and protect my family, even if it means taking life to do so. No hesitation whatsoever.

kshRox
07-09-2012, 09:52 PM

I agree 100%.
It is not right and it is not fair.
But it is just that factions from one side may retaliate with the same kind of inappropriate behavior that factions from another side use.

It sure as hell beats blowing up the Dome of the Rock or some other landmark with as much value to Islam and the Twins did to Americans.

JohnAdams
07-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Right or wrong, fair or foul, like it or not.....Americans did thishttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WqtAjsSHuGU/TmXJkkWTLdI/AAAAAAAABas/b8_72wiKF8k/s400/wtc1.jpgMuslims did thishttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LVAU6ijw9E8/Tm87LxJ1_nI/AAAAAAAAM10/KRCN5EUWhdQ/s640/attack2.jpgThere's a terrible grudge. Distrust. Resentment. That's the way it is and that's the way it's gonna stay.I see Islam as violent and backward. I won't accept a culture that allows be-headings, honor killings, and the subjugation of women.The ME is a mess. Europe is under attack by multitudes of Muslims infiltrating the culture. There are places in France that native French people just cannot go.It's starting to happen in America. We will fight against it. We fear Jihad-ism and Sharia and fearful people are panicky and dangerous. Best if Muslims don't build a Mosque near ground zero for example. It's insulting.America will fight because America or well the majority of American's I should say, will not suffer tyranny of any sort. And that's all islam is tyranny and subjugation.Every American patriot in this nation would and will die first before submitting to islam. And you can count most American veterans who take their oath to support and defend our constitution seriously in there as well islamics. Our soldiers have and are still kicking your ass's over there, IE: we literally turned Osama bin Laden into fish food, and you can damned well count on it as a fact that we will here as well.
:flag:

KSigMason
07-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Well, if this is the worse people are doing to mock and show contempt for Islam then I think you shouldn't worry too much. I'd be more worried about the backlash as people have been killed for cartoons of Mohammed.

Captain Obvious
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Damn christians.

shaarona
09-05-2012, 04:23 AM

People who value education and who have an opportunity to travel rarely jam anyone up over their religion.

Ever taken a look at the church directory in Baghdad?