PDA

View Full Version : I Am Haunted : Living Life Through the Dead Author: Bagans, Zak/ Crigger, Kelly

PolWatch
02-03-2015, 05:40 PM
I thought some folks here might be interested in this book -

SummaryI've been all over the world embracing the mysteries that others shun because I've always felt the need to run toward the scary parts of life instead of away from them. I've been inducted into the Sabertooth Vampire Clan in Paris, journeyed on an epic quest to find the real Dracula that ended in a Romanian forest, and bought a demon house that frightens me to the bone. But sometimes it's the encounters with people that affect me the most from crackheads in Reno to gangbangers in St Louis and crazed fans in West Virginia. During my travels I've learned more about this world and the one that awaits all of us far more than anyone should. I've been given a spiritual key that unlocks unknown doorways and what I experience when I open them seems to be letting me know that I shouldn't. Come along for the ride.

Author NotesZak Bagans never believed in ghosts until he came face to face with one during a terrifying incident in a Michigan apartment. Not the passive type, Zak set out to learn more about the paranormal. In 2004 he produced an award-winning documentary film that changed his life and the lives of many others when he captured one of the most shocking pieces of paranormal evidence ever. Now the host of two top-rated paranormal television shows, Bagans has conducted hundreds of investigations into the unknown, becoming intimately familiar with the places ordinary people will not go. Kelly Crigger is not a paranormal investigator, but has been intrigued by the paranormal for many years and has conducted several investigations alongside Zak. He is the author of four books, including Dark World , and over two hundred internet and print articles. Crigger retired from the US Army in 2011 after 24 years in uniform.

Calypso Jones
02-03-2015, 09:44 PM
you will find what you are looking for.

Common
02-03-2015, 09:51 PM
My wife watchs his show, I think hes too dramatic and to be honest im not buying into all that ghost stuff.
If there were truly ghosts most of us would have seen one.

TrueBlue
02-03-2015, 10:29 PM
My wife watchs his show, I think hes too dramatic and to be honest im not buying into all that ghost stuff.
There are many people who do not believe in ghosts but that does not mean that they are not real because they are.

Ghosts are discarnate beings that have remained on the earth plane due to personal agendas known mainly to them. While their energy is dense they vibrate at a higher rate than humans since they are a spirit form thus, making it difficult to see them with the naked eye unless one is clairvoyant or the spirit lowers its vibration sufficiently in order to be seen.

Ghosts remain on the earth plane for short to long periods of time and remain usually close to where they lived while incarnate as they oftimes find it hard to remove themselves from those surroundings. They have not allowed themselves to move on to the higher planes in the spirit world where they belong. They need to reach out and be shown the way. Once they are shown their true home by either a human or another discarnate being they will leave but that does not always happen as people are usually not aware that they are there and do not know how to send them home.

One can usually tell when a ghost is in their presence. What usually occurs is that they feel "goose bumps" on their skin and on the nape of their neck to where it may appear that their hair is standing on end. Actually, it is not so much that they are so scared in sensing or seeing a ghost that causes that. What is happening is that the Arrector Pili Muscle is reacting such as to cause that to happen. The person is sensing the spirit and the spirit has lowered their vibration in order to make themselves known. The skin thus reacts when that happens by producing said 'goose bumps.' Ghosts are around so do not discount their energy.

Peter1469
02-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Ghosts absolutely exist.

TrueBlue
02-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Ghosts absolutely exist.
Yes they do. But they are usually not the type that appear in horror movies, you know, the frightful type. In my intensive studies on the Afterlife, I have also studied about ghosts and ghost huntings as well as hauntings.

Peter1469
02-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Yes they do. But they are usually not the type that appear in horror movies, you know, the frightful type. In my intensive studies on the Afterlife, I have also studied about ghosts and ghost huntings as well as hauntings.

I agree with that - there is nothing to be scared of.

TrueBlue
02-03-2015, 11:24 PM
That is correct. Most times they are just searching for what they have lost in life while they were incarnate. They stay close to their home or other surroundings that they are familiar with. Usually, they do not know that they need to go to the world of spirit until someone lets them know.

PolWatch
02-03-2015, 11:35 PM
I don't know about ghosts...but I do know that spirits exist.

TrixWitch
02-04-2015, 12:53 AM

Oh sure that's what they all say until they find out their ghost is a demon.

Dark Mistress
02-04-2015, 01:48 AM

Just looking at the images of demons makes me uneasy. When I looked at a journal of images from my husbands dreams, it scared me.

Dark Mistress
02-04-2015, 01:49 AM
I don't know about ghosts...but I do know that spirits exist.

I think it's all a matter of what you call them. Ghost/spirit. I prefer spirit because I think it is a more appropriate term than ghost which reminds me of someone with a white sheet. There are varying degrees of spirits. Good/bad/in between.

Dark Mistress
02-04-2015, 01:53 AM

Do all of us have that "vision"? I think seeing beyond what is mortal is a "gift" and probably a "curse" as well. I know people with this gift. I can "feel" a good or evil presence. I can't see it though. I honestly don't know that I would want to.

It reminds me of the story of a good friend of mine who fell 30 feet and crushed a lot of his body. The surgeon who fixed his crushed elbow said it was as if the blue print was placed in front of him while he was performing the surgery. The injury and surgery to be performed was not something he had ever done before. He had the "sight" to see how it should be done. There are all different types of "vision."

Dark Mistress
02-04-2015, 01:56 AM

I disagree. An individual under the influence of an evil spirit is something to be very concerned about. Spirits cannot harm us, but if they have a medium to work through, now that is another matter. However, to be influenced requires consent. I do imagine that those of the evil nature wish all matter of ill upon man. Especially certain men and women. I have fallen into that category a number of times in my life. One of my suicide attempts was very connected to an evil presence.

Cthulhu
02-04-2015, 02:09 AM
Just looking at the images of demons makes me uneasy. When I looked at a journal of images from my husbands dreams, it scared me.
Don't look at things that bother you.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Dark Mistress
02-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Don't look at things that bother you.
Believe me. I quit. I had to do something while you were in Iraq. Boxes full of memorabilia of my husband I was still getting to know. And be nice to me, please.

Peter1469
02-04-2015, 06:56 AM
That is pretty rare. It happened once with me. In Korea of all places.

Peter1469
02-04-2015, 06:58 AM
I think it's all a matter of what you call them. Ghost/spirit. I prefer spirit because I think it is a more appropriate term than ghost which reminds me of someone with a white sheet. There are varying degrees of spirits. Good/bad/in between.

Spirit I would say is the actual entity. Ghost to me is more like the imprint of a spirit - like the image of a person doing the same thing at the same time, etc.

Peter1469
02-04-2015, 07:00 AM
I disagree. An individual under the influence of an evil spirit is something to be very concerned about. Spirits cannot harm us, but if they have a medium to work through, now that is another matter. However, to be influenced requires consent. I do imagine that those of the evil nature wish all matter of ill upon man. Especially certain men and women. I have fallen into that category a number of times in my life. One of my suicide attempts was very connected to an evil presence.

I am sorry about that. I have looked into the face of the devil a couple of times.

Are a least demons.

TrueBlue
02-04-2015, 08:47 AM
There is a difference between a ghost and a demon. The ghost can make appearances when it lowers its energy sufficiently in order to be seen and looks much like they did when they were incarnate.

The demons have never been incarnate and have a much greater, harsher, demonic, and fearful disposition. They are *never* here for your greater good! Quite the opposite. They come to wreak havoc and to harm and destroy mankind and their faith in God but may disguise their objective/plans so that you cannot tell if they are good or evil. One who is sensitive can usually tell that it is a demon just by sensing its energy as compared to that of a ghost or spirit.

Of course the term "ghost" is just about synonymous with 'spirit' since they are one and the same. A ghost can be confused thus, may come back to a familiar place to try to reclaim something that they feel is theirs or that belongs to their property. When that happens it is important to be aware of what is going on. A 'ghost' of course may also take on an appearance as being relatively benevolent, however, the Holy Bible always warns us to "Test the Spirits." You can issue a command, with authority, and ask it if it is aligned with Jesus Christ or with God. The ghost/spirit then needs to tell you if it is or not. If it is not, then we may conclude that the spirit is not of God thus, it is malevolent and must be dismissed immediately. However, and at any rate, Do Not Carry On A Conversation With Them!

Any "spirit", however, is capable of having an innate nature such that it can be good or bad/evil and since all that glitters is not gold, in other words, even the devil can transform itself into an angel of light, one must be most careful should the opportunity arise whereby they come into contact with such an entity. Therefore, it should always be ascertained whether or not they are from God or not as per Holy Bible teachings.

In general, it is never good or safe to entertain a demonic spirit or one that you know is inherently bad or evil should one make an appearance. Should that happen that one is confronted with such an entity, pray to God through Jesus Christ immediately to dispel the spirit that is lurking. It must leave. A prayer such as The LORDS Prayer and the Twenty-Third Psalm is also recommended.

Spirits, in general, are not playthings or that are designed to entertain normal curiosity. You do not want to confront these entities or carry on conversations with them. They can confuse you as they are powerful and you may live to regret your decision to summon a spirit, ghost or God-forbid a demon!

Ask the Entity To LEAVE Immediately In the Name of Jesus Christ.

TrueBlue
02-04-2015, 08:55 AM
You speak of that journal. Do you care to elaborate as to what type of images were contained therein?

Of course, we would generally know what a demon looks like and if that is what is in the journal then we know. If you choose not to elaborate on this your wishes will be respected.

Dark Mistress
02-04-2015, 10:17 AM
You speak of that journal. Do you care to elaborate as to what type of images were contained therein?

Of course, we would generally know what a demon looks like and if that is what is in the journal then we know. If you choose not to elaborate on this your wishes will be respected.
No. In fact, I shouldn't have mentioned it. After I went to bed last night I wanted to delete the post.

Common Sense
02-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm not saying they don't exist, anything is possible...but if ghosts and demons exist, how come there is no actual proof. All those ghost shows and not a shred of real evidence?

Peter1469
02-04-2015, 10:25 AM
I'm not saying they don't exist, anything is possible...but if ghosts and demons exist, how come there is no actual proof. All those ghost shows and not a shred of real evidence?

There is a lot of evidence.

What you meant to ask, was why isn't their evidence that you will accept.

Common Sense
02-04-2015, 10:27 AM
There is a lot of evidence.

What you meant to ask, was why isn't their evidence that you will accept.

Anecdotal evidence. Garbled EVP's, orbs etc... That's not really evidence. Sometimes people hear and see what they want to see.

Polecat
02-04-2015, 10:45 AM
I don't play with fire. My nerves aren't up for it.

PolWatch
02-04-2015, 10:47 AM
I have had just enough experience with unexplained things to know that I am better off staying away.

Common Sense
02-04-2015, 10:50 AM
I'd love to see a ghost...

I have friends who believe and who have anecdotal stories. I'd love to see for myself.

Peter1469
02-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Anecdotal evidence. Garbled EVP's, orbs etc... That's not really evidence. Sometimes people hear and see what they want to see.

That make my point. You don't accept the evidence that there is. You demand more. :smiley:

Polecat
02-04-2015, 11:01 AM
I'd love to see a ghost...

I have friends who believe and who have anecdotal stories. I'd love to see for myself.

If you do your wild eyed expression will be yet another anecdotal story.

Cthulhu
02-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Believe me. I quit. I had to do something while you were in Iraq. Boxes full of memorabilia of my husband I was still getting to know. And be nice to me, please.
I am nice to you. But I'll try to be better.

Cthulhu
02-04-2015, 01:41 PM
There is a difference between a ghost and a demon. The ghost can make appearances when it lowers its energy sufficiently in order to be seen and looks much like they did when they were incarnate.

The demons have never been incarnate and have a much greater, harsher, demonic, and fearful disposition. They are *never* here for your greater good! Quite the opposite. They come to wreak havoc and to harm and destroy mankind and their faith in God but may disguise their objective/plans so that you cannot tell if they are good or evil. One who is sensitive can usually tell that it is a demon just by sensing its energy as compared to that of a ghost or spirit.

Of course the term "ghost" is just about synonymous with 'spirit' since they are one and the same. A ghost can be confused thus, may come back to a familiar place to try to reclaim something that they feel is theirs or that belongs to their property. When that happens it is important to be aware of what is going on. A 'ghost' of course may also take on an appearance as being relatively benevolent, however, the Holy Bible always warns us to "Test the Spirits." You can issue a command, with authority, and ask it if it is aligned with Jesus Christ or with God. The ghost/spirit then needs to tell you if it is or not. If it is not, then we may conclude that the spirit is not of God thus, it is malevolent and must be dismissed immediately. However, and at any rate, Do Not Carry On A Conversation With Them!

Any "spirit", however, is capable of having an innate nature such that it can be good or bad/evil and since all that glitters is not gold, in other words, even the devil can transform itself into an angel of light, one must be most careful should the opportunity arise whereby they come into contact with such an entity. Therefore, it should always be ascertained whether or not they are from God or not as per Holy Bible teachings.

In general, it is never good or safe to entertain a demonic spirit or one that you know is inherently bad or evil should one make an appearance. Should that happen that one is confronted with such an entity, pray to God through Jesus Christ immediately to dispel the spirit that is lurking. It must leave. A prayer such as The LORDS Prayer and the Twenty-Third Psalm is also recommended.

Spirits, in general, are not playthings or that are designed to entertain normal curiosity. You do not want to confront these entities or carry on conversations with them. They can confuse you as they are powerful and you may live to regret your decision to summon a spirit, ghost or God-forbid a demon!

Ask the Entity To LEAVE Immediately In the Name of Jesus Christ.

Only one slight revision to this - you tell it to leave, not ask.

Dark Mistress
02-04-2015, 01:44 PM
I am nice to you. But I'll try to be better.
You are. Sorry.

TrixWitch
02-04-2015, 02:21 PM
:rollseyes:

TrueBlue
02-04-2015, 02:59 PM
I am sorry about that. I have looked into the face of the devil a couple of times.

Are a least demons.
Do you want to talk about that experience of when you saw them?

TrueBlue
02-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Only one slight revision to this - you tell it to leave, not ask.
Yes, certainly. When it is a demon it is important to COMMAND it to leave. The reason I used "ask" is because it is also known to be a 'demand' or a 'requirement'. However, and again, they should be Commanded to leave as a requirement, therefore, tell it/them to go and not return.

Common Sense
02-04-2015, 03:34 PM
I often forget that superstitions are still alive and well.

I'm not here to mock...but I'm honestly baffled that so many thinking people believe in this stuff.

Peter1469
02-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Do you want to talk about that experience of when you saw them?

It was a long time ago. 1988.

PolWatch
02-04-2015, 06:51 PM
I often forget that superstitions are still alive and well.

I'm not here to mock...but I'm honestly baffled that so many thinking people believe in this stuff.

We are all products of our experiences. I have a couple of experiences that have proven to my satisfaction that there is more than what I can feel with my hands or see with my eyes in this world. I would not be a 'thinking' person if I ignored that.

Bob
02-04-2015, 07:09 PM
We are all products of our experiences. I have a couple of experiences that have proven to my satisfaction that there is more than what I can feel with my hands or see with my eyes in this world. I would not be a 'thinking' person if I ignored that.

Mom woke up suddenly the evening her brother was shot and laying face down in a rice paddy in Korea. She said he talked to her, giving her comfort. This scared the daylights out of her.

She did not say he was a ghost. She had a vision he supplied to her.

It took me a long time along with a lot of research but finally I was able to report the time of death in Korea was as Mom reported. I got the data from the combat reports of his unit.

A lot of stuff gets reported as a ghost. But the human mind that wants to believe is very pliable and receptive to a lot of weird stuff.

sachem
02-04-2015, 07:24 PM
I don't play with fire. My nerves aren't up for it.Best not to play with fire.