PDA

View Full Version : 'Revelation' guidance?

Brett Nortje
02-17-2015, 06:44 PM
It is said that people can see into the future, and i believe them. i also believe that people can write about the future, and guide it, or, think they are guiding it.

This is because there is only one path that all the reactions of the universe may take. if they were to say that tomorrow is going to be summer, then golly gee it will be if it is in the middle of summer. if someone says you will breathe at least once in the next hour, then you probably will, no?

But those are obvious. now, to see the real future, all you need is to meditate. if you were to sit under the stars, and write what you see, as with stichomancy, it will come in one way or another.

So, when you get down to it, you may go mad with the 'feelings of power' but there was really no other way for it to happen, yes? if you were to say that it will rain, if enough people say it will rain, the one world conscious will hear you, and it might make it closer to rain. you were always going to say that, it was always going to nearly rain, or, let's say there is mist?

Now, to write what will happen in the future, you need to - and i am writing this for my girlfriends sake - have a good idea of what is going on. if you were to read the news for three days, and read all of it in those papers, then you will have a good idea of what will happen the next day, and the day after that. i have tried this, and i always seem to predict a front page that affects a few people, as front pages always seem to. if it were that the news falls into patterns, it is also easy to predict that the second page will always have the most important news, as that is for the people that need to know what is going on. then there is page three, much like page one it is unimportant. page four and six seem to be more important, as, people put the best news onto the left hand side of the page, as, it will be there for the people that want to read real news.

Due to climate change it is easy to expect humidity in summer and icy winds in winter. this is because of climate change, and any time you see a low pressure, you will know it is about to go to one extreme or the other.

If we were to observe the paper for tomorrow, without changes, and looking back at front pages, it will always be personal, somehow trying to outrage you into buying the paper. this is a typical trick, but it leaves the best wide affecting news for the second pages and so forth.

Now, if you want to write what will happen in the future, you need to sit under the stars. this is like a calendar for the universe, depending on where you are, you will see different stars. if you were to gaze at them, you will see them guide your thoughts. do not discard them! no mater how silly they are, they are not really natural thoughts, as, if physics is to be believed, this process is the affect the stars have on us, if that observing the stone is anything to go by!

So, wherever you are, look into the sky at night. if you feel like there is danger, immediately think why there is no danger. if you feel that you will lose money, think of why you will not lose money. if not, why not, but only if!

This method of 'scrying' is mine and based on astrology. you do not need to know all the names of the stars, nor the constellations, you just need to trust your gut. this is because, if we were to see a tiger, we would be afraid, this is hard wiring for us from nature, we can reason it out, and maybe we should, but just write down how it makes you feel, and think now why?